RP Search! MxM and MxF! More to come later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slifer

The Executive Producer
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Online Availability
It depends sometimes I'll be on at two in the morning, sometimes I'll go to bed early just reply whenever.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
MAGIC SUPERNATURAL SCIFI SOMETIMES. (Fantasy mostly)
Hey, I was looking at my prompt list from Pinterest and I was hoping someone would want to do one with me. MxM and MxF only please. Romance is always loved.
~ You are a teenager that can see a number that says how "dangerous" they areon a scale of 1 to 10. A child has a 1 and a trained marksman is a 7. Today you notice that the unassuming new kid has a 10. (Looking for someone to play the 10.)
~You work at the world's highest security prison watching the world's top prisoner. You fall asleep one day and when you wake up he's gone.
~There was a picture of you sleeping on my phone. You live alone.

*These ones I really want to do.*
~A mind reader and a telekinetic who hate each other have to join forces together to mess with or stop a bank robbery.
~A musician with a magical instrument teams up with a singer with a magical voice to become the best duet of all time. Apart they're pretty good but together they really make magic happen.

Last edited:
Still looking!

Still looking!

Hello! I'm actually pretty interested in the first plot. I do have a few questions if you don't mind answering

Hello I'm interested ^^

Which prompt do you want to do? @Tempsta
Sorry I was trying to quote your message from my phone.

The phone one.

Pm me with what you want to do with it specifically! I was thinking more of a darker RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.