RP Search! MxM and MxF! More to come later!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by slifer, Sep 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, I was looking at my prompt list from Pinterest and I was hoping someone would want to do one with me. MxM and MxF only please. Romance is always loved.
    ~ You are a teenager that can see a number that says how "dangerous" they areon a scale of 1 to 10. A child has a 1 and a trained marksman is a 7. Today you notice that the unassuming new kid has a 10. (Looking for someone to play the 10.)
    ~You work at the world's highest security prison watching the world's top prisoner. You fall asleep one day and when you wake up he's gone.
    ~There was a picture of you sleeping on my phone. You live alone.

*These ones I really want to do.*
    ~A mind reader and a telekinetic who hate each other have to join forces together to mess with or stop a bank robbery.
    ~A musician with a magical instrument teams up with a singer with a magical voice to become the best duet of all time. Apart they're pretty good but together they really make magic happen.

#1 slifer, Sep 8, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  2. Still looking!

3. Still looking!

4. Hello! I'm actually pretty interested in the first plot. I do have a few questions if you don't mind answering

5. Updated!

6. Hello I'm interested ^^

7. Which prompt do you want to do? @Tempsta
    Sorry I was trying to quote your message from my phone.

8. The phone one.

9. Pm me with what you want to do with it specifically! I was thinking more of a darker RP.

10. I pmed you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.