RP Room 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why don't you fight someone who can fight back!" shouted Mark.

Shrock looks to Mark,"I did and you failed. Remember."

"Who said I was using my full power?" Mark said, smirking.

"Even when combined you two don't stand a chance." said Shrock. He points at Kai and the guards move toward her.

Kai backs away and reaches for the crystal.

Mark draws a sword and puts it in between Kai and the guards.

The guards surround Kai and Mark. "There is nowhere to run. Now Give me the book."

In one fluid motion, Mark decapitates all four guards. "If you think ordinary humans can take me on, then you are a fool." said Mark.

Shrock smiles,"Well then try this." He looks to the bald man and touches his shoulder with a claw. The man falls to the floor screaming as his skin turns a darkened purple. Torn wings sprout from his back and horns grow out his head and spine. He stands up and hisses at Mark showing his serrated teeth. "Filled with evil spirits he will not die like you think." said Shrock smiling,"And if he fails you will be faced with my wrath."

"Can't die? That makes two of us." said Mark.

"Kill them." Said Shrock to the demon,"Then bring me the book." He said. Then he turned and walked away. The demon screamed at Mark.

Mark laughs, then charges at the demon, energizing his sword with void energy.

Coils shoot from the demons body and hit Mark throwing him to the side. It screeches then throws Mark into a bookshelf, knocking it over. Then it slithered away from him moving its head side to side.

Mark releases an explosion of dark energy, destroying the bookshelf that was on top of him. He then fires a blast of Devoid Galaxy energy at the demon.

Hit with the energy, it is thrown backwards. It glares at Mark and flicks out its tongue then screeches and charges towards Mark.

Mark opens a Devoid Galaxy hole under where the demon is about to step, but charges his sword with Devoid Galaxy energy and runs toward the demon.

The demon changes course and slithers toward Kai, its mouth open. Kai screams and jumps out of the way.

Mark attempts to knock the demon into the hole using his sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.