Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
Romance, fantasy (high, modern, medieval, whatevs), modern, darker themes, slice-of-life, fandom, adventure, etc. I'm pretty much open to anything so just throw any plot ideas you may have my way.
Hello! My name is Anna and this is my roleplay request. First off, I apologize for the boring and/or hard to read thread. I don't have any BB code skills, unfortunately. ]: Anyway! Before I get on to the good stuff, make sure to read the following!

I am currently on winter break for a little less than a month, meaning that I am able to be very active. However, I am a full-time student, and possibly on the verge of getting a job. This means that once classes start back up again, I will need a very patient partner (if you're looking for long term). I may only get in a reply or two a week, but most likely less - maybe only one or two a month. If you're cool with that, great. If not, no harsh feelings. And if I disappear for a longer time, I should be able to let you know beforehand. If not, however, I apologize in advance.

In return, I will, obviously, also be very patient. Just let me know what your activity is like; in other words, just let me know what to expect from you. If you feel the need to nudge me, that's fine, just please don't do it every day or several times a week. If my interest wanes with our RP, I will let you know! I hope you'll do the same.

General Interests

I am happy with either MxM or MxF pairings. We can double-up and/or play multiple characters, or stick to just one main pairing with the occasional NPC - no problem. I posted this both in the Libertine section and the One on One section because the plot can but does not have to involve sexual/mature scenes. Just let me know what you're comfortable with and I'll respect that. As for where we RP, whether in threads or PMs, it doesn't matter to me. Your pick.

I enjoy fantasy, romance, angst, and both light and dark themes. Honestly, I have a variety of likes. I don't get too much into gore just because it's never a focus for me, but I can be descriptive should a scene call for it. That said, I also don't do well with horror just because I don't have the skills. Well thought-out plots are appreciated, but too complex and it's possible I'll get bored. I also dig simple slice-of-life but not too simple. So basically... balance, I guess? Also DIVERSITY and creativity is greatly appreciated. Like fat characters, POC, different religions, outside of the norm fantasy races and creatures - yeah, that's all good. Whatever is listed below, keep in mind we can play with different time periods and/or in different locations (not just Western thoughts).

Vague Ideas / Pairings
Keep in mind that we can combine/merge more than one, along with any of the "more thought out" ideas listed below this section.

{x} Burly/ruggedly handsome, tough dude (maybe a biker?) x cutesy(optional) dude/chick who burly dude has a total soft spot for (MxM preferably; MxF). Can you tell I'm from California? Dude.
{x} Pirate x oracle/priestess (MxF). I'd like to play the oracle/priestess. Really interested in this if we can come up with a decent plot.​
{x} Secret male cross dresser x male.​
{x} A gentle and gradual (but possibly complex) romance between owner and servant/slave (MxF but you may persuade me for MxM). Really interested in this.​
{x} Demon x Slave/Demon Prince Slave (MxM). Really interested in this if we can come up with a decent plot.​
{x} Dragon Rider x Dragon Rider/Dragon Keeper/Rogue/Whatever. I'd like to play a female dragon rider, but this can be MxM.
{x} Runner up of Head of mage clan x Rival Head Mage//Whatever (MxF). MC would be female and the the Runner-up. Pretty interested in this if we can come up with a decent plot.
{x} Viking/Conqueror/Whatever x Captured Citizen with a Secret. Prefer MC to be female but can be MxM; MC would most likely be caught during the initial plunder of their land and catches YC's eye in some way.
A Little More Thought Out
Keep in mind that we can combine/merge more than one, along with combining with any of the above pairings.

{x} If someone could play Solas for my Dalish Inquisitor, I would love you 5ever. (MxF). If not, I could probably do an OC x OC (MxF or MxM) in DA:I setting, but we'd have to come up with a plot. Keep in mind that I've only played DA:I - neither of the other games - but I do have very basic knowledge of them.
{x} Something fantasy with tons of races and magic and fun lore. Obviously it won't be that complex (I don't have any real plans), but I don't want to be restricted to... idk, I guess you could say traditional fantasy? For example, if I find an awesome illustration of some crazy cool creature/god(des)/whatever, I want to be able to bring that in the story without worrying about if it exists or not. I just want to be happily creative :D Of course, if we decide to stick a specific setting, I'm not going to bring in something random without consulting you first. Please have ideas in mind if you message me for this.
{x} Very powerful man x foreign lady. This one is a little more thought out. I'll play the foreign lady. One idea could be: my character is sent off to be married to a neighboring king, but is shipwrecked and ends up in a different land where some servants of your character find my character. They take MC in out of the kindness of their hearts, letting her stay at YC's home. Your character is very powerful, whether he's a king, prince, noble, underworld lord, etc. I'm thinking he becomes infatuated with her upon sight, but the language barrier between them is very difficult to overcome. Really interested in this.​

Conclusion

I have several photos of couples and characters I can give as inspiration should you need any or are curious. If you have any further questions, just let me know. [: Feel free to express interest here, but it is so much easier (and I prefer it) to talk in PMs in order to get things rolling; I'll probably end up PMing you anyway, if you don't do it first.

If none of these have interested you but you think we could still work something out, please shoot me your own ideas! I'd be happy to hear them.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dip
Hello!
I would like to RP with you, if you don't mind me being 16 and underage and all of that, so yeah.

I can do the dragonxdragon rider plot. As long as it stays mxf.

{x} Burly/ruggedly handsome, tough dude (maybe a biker?) x cutesy(optional) dude/chick who burly dude has a total soft spot for This really caught my interest if your interested and willing to discuss more on it :)

Hello!
I would like to RP with you, if you don't mind me being 16 and underage and all of that, so yeah.
Not at all! Did you have anything in mind? Send me a PM, please. [:

I can do the dragonxdragon rider plot. As long as it stays mxf.
Hey! I think we've discussed a roleplay before. Someone has already message me about that plot but you might be able to convince me if you have an idea in mind.
{x} Burly/ruggedly handsome, tough dude (maybe a biker?) x cutesy(optional) dude/chick who burly dude has a total soft spot for This really caught my interest if your interested and willing to discuss more on it :)
Awesome! Mind PMing me? [:

Status
Not open for further replies.