RP Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CasDesDean

Original poster
Hello! I've been on here for a total of two days now, and I feel like it's time for me to make my own thread! Some of the plots will be specific but others can be tweaked to whatever you want them to be. But, enough chatter, let's get started.

This is what you'll expect when you RP with me:

• I will do MxF, MxM, of FxF. I prefer MxM or FxF but you know, I don't really mind either way.
  • I tend to do two or three paragraphs per post. I think it's a good medium and it has a good amount of description, but not a novel's worth. If you want to do more than that, I'm pretty good at matching posts, so I'll do my best.
  • I'll try to reply as soon as I can(usually, I can reply really fast)
  • I'm cool with adult things as long as they remain within the plotline of the story. PWP is not something I enjoy to do all the time.
  • I enjoy plot collaboration so if you have ideas, I'd love to hear them. I'm willing to try anything once!(as long as it agrees with the plot as well)
  • I enjoy having several characters and although it's not mandatory, if you want to we could have a lot of fun doing it.
  • Please don't control my characters.
Ok, let's get with the plots:

Amnesiac: (MxM, FxF, or MxF)
When A loses his memories in a car wreck, he must rely on B, who is the nurse assigned to take care of him as he tries to regain what he has lost. Along the way, their love grows, but what if A's memories are worse than they ever could have imagined?

PrinceXPrince or PrincessXPrincess:(MxM or FxF)
Character A is a prince(ss) who is arranged to be married on their twenty-first birthday. Suitors from all kingdoms come to try and seduce the prince(ss), but none could compare to Character B, a prince(ss) that is the same sex as the prince(ss)! With his(her) kingdom failing, they've gone under cover to regain their wealth, but how will they hide their identity from there soon-to-be husband(wife)

ElfXGod(dess):(MxM, FxF, MxF)
An elf born under dark magic destroys their village in a fit of rage and has to make their escape to the human world under a human identity, that is until the gods and goddesses give chase to the creature themselves. What will they do when one of the gods(desses) falls for the elf in the capture?

MurdererXCop:(MxM, FxF, MxF)
When a cop falls in love, they feel like the could live in the clouds with happiness, that is until their brother is mysteriously murdered. With a vengeance, the cop begins to hunt down their brother's killer, and finds that there may be more involved in the murder than they originally thought as the evidence began pointing to their lover.

Aliens:(MxM, FxF, MxF)
In this sci-fi world, planet G6-09, or Garan, is the top research facility in the galaxy, with work that helps every planet with things such as cures for diseases, inventions, and more. Character A is a representative from the planet Varlex, a large planet at the end of the galaxy, leaders of the galaxy. A has come to make sure that everything is in order, as the facility has been known to do unorthodox experiments in the past. It is here that A finds Character B, an alien trapped in a chrono tube. A orders for B's release, where he would take him to his father. But, what was B doing in the chrono tube to begin with? What secret is B hiding?

So this is all I have so far. If you have any plot ideas, you should PM them to me as well! If you want to RP, just PM me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to do the first plot (FxF) just because it seems cute
^-^

But I have a question, which part would you be playing the nurse of the patient?

I will play whatever plot you don't want. I don't really mind either way XD why don't you pm me and we can discuss it more.

Hello~~ I am interested in Prince x Prince if it is still open~?

Hello! Are you still looking for partners, because I'm interested in your first idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.