Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Action, Adventure, Romance, Magical, Fantasy, Furry, Modern, Supernatural, Naurto, RWBY, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Avatar/Korra, Hunter, Games, Fandoms
Hello, your returning post thread from Reborn!

After sometime of not posting due to confidence and self-esteem problems (we're all human) I hope i have a thread of interest to people!
Just some things to let you know when it comes to writing with me...
1. I am in college so I try to make time for the site if i am not busy with schoolwork so i always try to get on as often as i can to respond to the thread/unread messages.
2. As much as i try to be on as often as i can there will be times where it will take me longer than normal to be on. Do not fret since it's probably either schoolwork/ home challenges, etc.
3. If i disappear for a period of time it's due to being at my counselor's to maintain a consistent self-esteem/confidence outlook.

RP preferences:
  1. If you're interested in doing a Redstar RP with me and you're legally over the age of eighteen, please ask me for my F-list link. Please refer to that for what I like and do not like when it comes to that sort of content. Even if you're below this i will RP with you to help with skills if interested.
  2. I want to keep RP's in PM's. I do not mind comments below in interest.
  3. I like to write but i can understand a few mistakes because no one is perfect. I just want your best.
  4. I'm looking for MxF pairings specifically.
  5. I'm looking for fandom RPs, but I am open to original RPs. It's all dependent on my current state mentally. If you don't see a fandom you're interested in my list feel free to ask me about it! There's a chance that I may be willing to write about it anyway.
  6. I'm still looking for Canon x OC pairings. But i am open to OC X OC or Canon X Canon but all you have to do is ask.
Here is the list of RP's i am looking for: (canon and original)
  • Naruto
  • Fairy Tail
  • RWBY
  • Pokemon
  • Legend of Korra
  • Final Fantasy
  • Digimon
  • Tekken
  • Street Fighter
  • Shining Force
  • DDLC
  • HuniePop

Slice of life/forbidden love
Bully x Target
Student x Teacher (martial art studio setting can work here too)
Gymnast x Fan
Babysitter x Child/Teenager
Rich kid x Common kid
Student x Student
Best friend x Best friend
Pen pal x Pen pal
Employee x Boss
Brother x Sister
Mother x Son
Cousin x Cousin
Aunt x Nephew
Fantasy:
Elf x Human (inverse as well)
Princess x Prince/ Knight
Princess x Adventurer
Witch x Wizard
Mercenary x Target (slice of life optional)

In terms of expectations I'll lay them out here:
Posting expections in terms of the RP will range from beginner to adapt level because i do want character development and depth in them.
Posting timetable I try to keep as flexible as possible but it ranges from daily to semiweekly because i know life gets in the way sometimes but when RP's go good sometimes it is hard to pull away when it is daily, you know?
Posting speed is daily to weekly for the same reason as the posting timetable expection in terms of life but as long as there is a consistency then it should be okay.
Post size in terms of the RP i try to always aim for one paragraph but i can do more to expand on the post size.

Last but not least don't be afraid to talk to me OOC, while making friends i also want to chat if i can help with a problem or if you have a question about the roleplay we have do not hesitate to ask me.

If you're interested after reading all that, please post here or PM me for any questions. If there is a fandom or something that is not up here then feel free to bring it up!

Last edited:
I don't know if you're still looking, but I'd definitely be interested in a Fairy Tail roleplay!

I don't know if you're still looking, but I'd definitely be interested in a Fairy Tail roleplay!
I am still looking actually and yes i would like to try my hand at a Fairy Tail roleplay! PM me!

Giving it a bump

Hello! I'm interested in your Naruto, Fairy Tail, or Avatar/Legend of Korra fandom if you're still looking ?

Hello! I'm interested in your Naruto, Fairy Tail, or Avatar/Legend of Korra fandom if you're still looking ?
Alright then! I am still looking so shoot me a PM!

What Canon characters would you be looking for from Fairy Tail, RWBY, AtLA, and ALoK? Would you be looking to double for Canon/OC pairs? Also, I'm interested in the Employee/Boss Pairing, as well as the Rich Kid/Common Kid, and the Bully/Target pairings! From there, it's really up to your mood.

What Canon characters would you be looking for from Fairy Tail, RWBY, AtLA, and ALoK? Would you be looking to double for Canon/OC pairs? Also, I'm interested in the Employee/Boss Pairing, as well as the Rich Kid/Common Kid, and the Bully/Target pairings! From there, it's really up to your mood.
Well thank you for your interest. Now to go along the ones you listed. From Fairy Tail i am looking for a Canon Erza to play with on that one. RWBY it's a four way tie between the girls there. Last Airbender is Toph, Ty Lee or Katara. Legend of Korra it's Korra or the airbender girls from there. For the Canon/OC pairings i have no problem doubling at all. The others i also have a interest in but those Canon characters i listed are currently my interests and Employee/Boss, Rich kid/Common Kid those are good too. My mood currently is to the Canon's at the moment but i'll leave the others as a plan B. PM me!

Added Shining Force and giving it a bump.

Added DDLC and a second bump.

I’m always up for tlok rp. I’m up for playing Korra or Ikki or Jinora grown up :) !!

I’m always up for tlok rp. I’m up for playing Korra or Ikki or Jinora grown up :) !!
Alright then! Shoot me a PM! Either one of them will do!

Reactions: tilucki
Still looking.

Thank you.

I may have been stalking you and followed you here.

Still looking...

I would be willing to trt my hand at the witch x wizard plot!