All day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
In a medieval fantasy era, the largest and most powerful country has gone under ever since the former Queen was assassinated. She was a woman who tried to push a peaceful mindset, and did everything in her power to try and make it happen. Unfortunately, her push for change did not sit well with a select group of people within her kingdom, and so actions were taken against her. She was killed in front of her citizens as an example of what happens to those that try to change the status quo.

Nowadays, those with the most gold make the laws, and mercenaries paid by these individuals run the towns within. The poor and lower class are often taken as slaves or hunted for sport if they cannot afford a summon to protect them or have no means of defending themselves. The poor have no civil rights, and may as well not be people.

Your characters will be a part of a rebellion group to try and push the Queen's message all the while standing up for those who cannot, each with your own summons. All of you will have to come from middle class or have a relative in middle class to afford a summon's scroll. Your character's summon will be selected by random depending on how many people join.

Summons are magical people or animals that are from a different realm. They offered their services in the past due to the Queen's treaty with them. But with that torn, summons have to be wary of those they encounter for fear of becoming enslaved rather than comrades. They have every right to accept or deny the summoner, but those who have been enslaved are stuck until they are released or the scroll has been destroyed.

I was looking to see if anyone would be A) interested and/or B) willing to help me build more of this world

Reactions: Binks
Well, it's time for me to get roleplaying on here again so, A) I'm interested and B) willing to help you build the world, if you like!

Well, it's time for me to get roleplaying on here again so, A) I'm interested and B) willing to help you build the world, if you like!
Thanks for the interest! Message was sent ^^

I'm interested as well. How detailed is this? Also does each player only limit to 1 summon?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
I'm interested as well. How detailed is this? Also does each player only limit to 1 summon?
If you mean writing level wise, this RP is adept. A paragraph of 5 sentences is the minimum for a post.

Also, technically the people can have as many summons as they want, but summons are expensive. The former Queen was able to have two because she had access to the treasury, and she needed protection.

The monetary system uses copper, silver, gold, and diamond coins. By their standards, a single summon would cost about 5 diamond coins (or 5,000 gold coins, 250,000 silver, or 500,000 copper). An average rich person would have at least 50,000 diamond coins. Middle class could afford one if they saved up or had a bit of help from other relatives. The poor would never be able to touch a scroll, much less buy a summon.

I'm interested, kupo. I'd love to play a summon or maybe two. Plus, kupo, I always got your back, Jess.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
By the way, what happens to a summon if the holder of their contract is killed? The summon I have in mind was very befitting a queen. Haha

By the way, what happens to a summon if the holder of their contract is killed? The summon I have in mind was very befitting a queen. Haha

The summon will have 2 hours to do what they want with their scroll. Either hide it, give it to a human and link with them so they can stay, or return it to the summons' gate. This is where other scrolls can be purchased, and someone else can try to partner with them in the future. If they choose to destroy their scroll, they cannot be summoned again unless they make their scroll and have a Summon bring it to the human realm.

Since they no longer have a summoner keeping them attached to the human realm, the summon gradually dissipates until the 2 hours is up, and they are returned to their realm by force.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
I'd be interested in helping plan, if you're still looking. Debated on joining but I don't know if I'd have time :/

I'd be interested in helping plan, if you're still looking. Debated on joining but I don't know if I'd have time :/

Cool! The stuff in the OOC is what I have so far regarding the world. All I really need is names for each region

Cool! The stuff in the OOC is what I have so far regarding the world. All I really need is names for each region
I'll go take a look :3

Status
Not open for further replies.