RP Partners?

Suqarbabe ♡

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
RP Partner/s?

"Light of my life, fire in my loins"
Firstly, I'm Connie. I'm new to this site but I'm not new to RP, I have been doing RP for about 4 years now.
I play male or female and I don't mind playing with a male or female as i do all pairings.
I normally don't do fandom RPs, I'm willing to try especially if it's something that I've already seen.
I don't RP celebrities, I just find that weird. I guess faceclaims are ok. I usually use an OC of some sort.

"Kiss me on my open mouth"
I do smut at times, especially if there's a plot that I'd like to have smut in it.
I can do clean, some smut or even 100% smut- mostly when I feel like it.
Kinks and what not can be discussed in PMs as such.

"Chasing me all over town"
At this point I'm not sure how active i'll be but I'd like to reply as quickly as possible.
I'll give as much energy as you give me.
Feel free to update me or remind me if I forget!

"God I'm so crazy, baby"
Excuse my wild and weird behavior, though if I'm like that then I feel relaxed with you.
I'm usually nice OOC and I'll expect you to be too.
I'm not very good at communicating online so I'd like us to get straight to RP if that's fine with you.

"You are my one true love"
My favorite genres to RP:
Romance - Sorry another sucker for romances.
Drama - The more drama, the more interested I am.
Fantasy - I love creating a whole new world
Thriller/ Horror - I want to be spooked.
Post Apocalyptic
Mafia

Historical

OPEN FOR PARTNERS
Song I keep quoting: Off to the races - Lana Del Rey

I would love to start something with you! Been craving some new romance and I think we match pretty well (: I’m not picky about a story. Maybe we can come up with one together?

Hey !
Quick question, do you do group rp's and do you use realistic faceclaims? If so, I have a rp you might be interested in!!

I would love to start something with you! Been craving some new romance and I think we match pretty well (: I’m not picky about a story. Maybe we can come up with one together?
Sure! I would love to come up with a story with you. c:

Hello! I was wondering if you do mxm? If not that's fine I sometimes do mxf if I can be the girl :)

I'm interested in a mafia rp as I love those

Want to do some fantasy and come up with our own slice of the world they will be on.

Would you like to do a romance rp with me??

I’d be interested! Can you PM if you’re interested so we can discuss?

Heya, how do you feel about a post apocalyptic romance between between a survivor leader and maybe like a raider their town captured in a raid?

Heya! What do ya say about doing a fantasy one?? I'm always down for those and love building the world/lore in them!

I can see you have a lot of replies but I would love to do a mafia role-play with you or any role-play lol.
It looks like we share a lot of the same interests and after reading your thread it sounded like we would get along. 🤗

About me: I write 3-5 paragraphs, I do Ooc chat on PM or discord. I prefer to write for a female role but I am open to discussion 😊
At the moment I am looking for something gritty but I have some darker plots and some sweeter ones. I have some historical and some modern plots so yeah lots of options.
Also if you have a certain craving I'm open to hearing your plots too 😊

Have a great day!