RP Partners for roleplays

A

AmethystMoonFox

Hello!
If you've stumbled upon this thread you may be interested in looking for a new roleplay partner just as I am.
I have a few ideas I am craving the idea of doing and if you're not interested in those specifically, you are welcome to ask me about something similar. You're even free to add me if you feel like it.
If you expressly don't like one or more, or even all of these ideas that is perfectly fine, there are plenty of other people looking for partners for other things so thanks for taking the time to read this thread and please have fun elsewhere. Please be mature as your 'redstar' says you should be and simply click away if you have an issue with one of my roleplay ideas.

I have a few requirements to roleplay with you.
-Actually be 18+ I don't rp sexual things with minors.
-Semi-literate / no text talk / fairly easy to read flow of writing.
-1.5 - 2 paragraph minimum, preferable if you can write more though.
-Patience (Life gets in the way sometimes, people have obligations and get busy, they can't be on all the time. Understand that and you will get the same courtesy from me.)

Now down to business.
All of which are libertine/18+ and all of which are maleXmale. I'm not big on straight mXf sexual roleplay personally. Please have at least a SMALL knowledge of what the bdsm types are for each one that includes them if you are interested. 2 would be equal parts plot and smut, 4 would be mostly plot, some smut, and 1 and 3 would be somewhat equal, but likely quite a bit more smut.

1. A Master/Kitten roleplay with small hints of DD/LB and possible very light primal at times. (The plot I have can be discussed more if you are interested.)

2. A 'Carpathians' roleplay in which a male miraculously finds a lifemate in another male, a human psychic male. (Again, the plot I have written can be discussed if inquired about.)(Based on the 'Dark' vampire romance novel series by Christine Feehan. Knowledge of at LEAST the first book recommended.)

3. A Vampire x Demon or Vampire x Human blood slave roleplay. These would be heavily bdsm themed. I have no real plot in mind but a few ideas for each.

4. A Septiplier/Danti roleplay. (Another where I have a plot for the most part written up already. You just have to ask for it.)

Interested? Let me know! The first two I have a higher interest in doing but I am willing to do any of them.
I doubt I'll find many people who know of the Carpathians series.

~Kat

Last edited: