1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Whether for 1x1's or for a group, at some point a name is needed to distinguish your roleplay. How do you go about it? Any styles you go with, or maybe inside jokes you make use of, or do you go for something more standard?

Do you have any RP names that you like a lot, or seen any titles around that you thought to be very witty? Share them as well!

I like puns. I also like just making dumb/simple names.

• This Gives Me Plot Bunnies
Reactions: Nemopedia
I've used names of songs sometimes or I'll find a name according to the plot behind the roleplay.
I have a few.

Ashes of War, Ages of Discovery
War of Hearts
From Darkness We Will Rise
The Will To Survive

Naming stuff with song titles I do a lot, especially if there's a song I like at the time and it just happens to fit thematically with the roleplay! O:

If I am lucky I will have a good clever name, but otherwise... I'll name the rp something silly and random as a temporary thing until a cool names pops up. O:

As someone before me mentioned puns are great. I also like evocative bits of poems, song lyrics, or references to other works. I also like going the route of summarizing what the thread is about in a few words

All of my private RP titles are very 'inside-joke' kinda deal

'Cue that circus theme 🎪'
'ABO - Apples, Bananas, Oranges /j'
'Mice but smol 🫘'
'When they're both the imposter:'

But for the Royal!AU @So_Much_Fandom and I are doing, it fancied the titles for chapters and such

I love using song lyrics or just pretty aesthetic assortments of words because I'm that sort of person LOL

Some of mine that I really like:
- The Blind Eye and the Beholder
- Palm Constellations and Antimatter Wine
- Something Strange in Aldsvale
- Stars, Spaceship, Action!
- As The World Caves In

I am horrendous at rp names. I try to do something witty or meaningful, connected to the plot. But half the time I let my partners come up with the name 😂 otherwise I'm afraid it'll be cringey or meh

When in doubt, use X and Y's Excellent Adventure

I try to use a name that tells what the story is about. Like my Command and Conquer Multiversal Story; A Melding of Alternate Futures, I feel tells enough of what's going on. Other then that, I try to cross over two fandoms and their names for the title.

Otherwise it's just a simple case of saying "This is this."

I am... terrible at naming RPs. I try, I do, but any names I hash out are rather simple and mediocre loll

• Sympathy & Compassion
I usually use song titles or if it's a fandom, something based around that. I sometimes throw some words into a generator and see what it comes up with.