RP-ing Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JojoNJ

Original poster
Hello, my name is Jo and I am reposting this from another thread, so please don't shoot. I have been roleplaying on and off for a few years now, but it has been a while since I've last done it and I thought it might be easier to start off with a one on one RP to get back into the groove of things.

I'm pretty easygoing and am willing to do most genres EXCEPT Horror or Gore because I'm a sissy. I'm a hopelss romantic, so I love romance RP's. Lately, I've also really gotten into history RP's too. (combine the two and I'll love you forever) I don't mind playing either gender and am willing to do MxM, MxF, and FxF, but nothing super explicit. Let's leave that up to other people's imagination. :lol: Like I said, I'm pretty easygoing.

I'm looking for someone who will write at least a paragraph or more. (I don't mind getting novels as replies as long as you are okay with only one to two paragraphs from me. I can writes novels as well but have a hard time doing it all the time =.=') I'm also looking for someone who is willing to write in 3rd person. First person, text speech or script style bug me very much so. Umm, I'd obviously like someone who has a basic understanding of grammar, a wall of text is tedious to read! Break up your thought processes!! Also, my schedule is kind of hectic, I'll try to reply once a day but I may only be able to reply every other day.

I have a few tropes I like to do/want to try but if you have one you like to do or want to try and don't see it here, just PM me and I'll let you know if I'm up for it:

thief x civilian/law enforcement
royalty x non-royalty
supernatural x human
fugitive x marshal/ bounty hunter
or
hunted x hunter
kidnapper/kidnapped
jock/nerd
popular kid/outcast

I'd like to do the popular kid/ outcast one

I would be interested in a hunterx hunted.

I am interested in either popular kid/outcast, jock/nerd, or supernatural/human!

Status
Not open for further replies.