RP ideas (Multiple partners welcome/Updated regularly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titleless Plot

((MxM Plot; Can be FxF or MxF but you'd have to convince me for MxF :3))

It all began when Character A was young. Character A was a remarkable young boy/man (if you play him, the age it all started will be up to you). He was always the sweetest boy around. He enjoyed everything a young boy would enjoy; the perfect son one would think. However, no one would ever suspect he was the one to brutally murder his older bitch sister in his teen years. He was such an angel, he couldn't possibly be the one to do such a horrendous thing, right? The truth was he had cleaned up all of his DNA from the murder scene and convinced the police to believe a different story. That it was a man in a Devil mask who had killed his sister. Character A had been upstairs when it happened and managed to escape the house with his baby brother before calling police. The case soon went cold due to lack of evidence and he was never caught.

Character B had met Character A when they were in middle school and could feel something off about his kind nature. He didn't seem too upset that his sister had been viciously murdered, nor did he at all appear traumatized. It was weird, but he didn't think too much of it and remained friends with him. Character B had moved away during high school and lost all communication with his friend, resulting in them gradually forgetting each other. One day, the two meet again, but they do not recognize each other at first. Character A's murder spree still continues and he discovers Character B had become a cop and was investigating further into the murders. It wouldn't be long before Character A is discovered and put behind bars because of his friend. Though Character A had been a perfect son, he didn't have a perfect social life. He often only made friends who had wanted to leech off of his popularity. Character B had been his only real friend, but he'd have to murder him to keep him from uncovering all of his secrets. Why is the thought of murdering his once friend so much more difficult than murdering his blood sister and all of his other victims?

((PsychopathxCop plot. Yay~ If you play Character A, whether or not he is taking care of the baby brother now will be up to you.))
I'll join :3

Goodness gracionious

56246.jpg

How did it inspire me? No idea.

Titleless Plot

(Originally MxM, but can be changed to "Three Queens" if needed)

It was only a stupid little dare. Perform the "Three Kings" ritual then get out and claim the $100 your friend said he would pay. That was what Character A let on to believe. He went inside of the room, performed the ritual exactly what it wanted him to do, but things didn't go as planned. In the mirrors, he didn't catch a glimpse of just himself in his peripheral vision. In the mirror to his left, he saw a man who held a totally different appearance. Character A could catch a glimpse of snow white hair while in the right mirror, he caught a glimpse of darkness. The other man's hair and appearance was so dark that it appeared as though the mirror was fogged black. All he could see was pale skin. Both held the look of the Devil as they answered his questions and spoke to him, but Character A accidentally breaks his concentration and catches a glance at one of the Kings (If you decide to play one of the Kings, then who he glances at is up to you.). He messed up the ritual and the King he looked at now owns him for whatever they might like him for. Be it a servant, for sex, or as food for their pets, whatever they want. Character A can still escape the King and head home, but how?

Holy crap I didn't realize that this thread was about to die >.<;

I have a whole paper of plots, I shall write them all up as soon as I can.

Titleless plot

(Best friendxBest friend's mother/father. Prefer to be MxM

My idea is that the Best friend is submissive and the parent is dominant if MxM or FxF)

Character A has been best friends with Ana (Doesn't have to be the actual person's name) for quite a while. They've been childhood friends since Ana came from *insert foreign country here*. But as they grew up, Character A had begun to take a fancy to Character B, who is their parent. Character B has been suspecting some type of inappropriate feelings, but thought of it as a silly little crush. Character A is fully intent on seducing Character B, all the while making sure their friend has no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.