Online Availability
Varies, but often.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Okay I have a couple older RP's that I had on here years ago plus one new concept. I am looking for general interest or feedback and plan to go with the Majority choice, if I find a split in opinion I may make two of the Three. This is not my first choice however but I very well may consider it given the slowdown I'm having in general from other rp's, there are a few things any prospective reader should bare into account before continuing;

One, I will aim to make the chosen RP within the current Week or early next depending on the chosen RP.
Two, these rp's are all anime based, no, I will not consider exceptions aside from some artwork in face claims.
Three, I am punctual, or at least as best able with my deadlines. I also will not drag an rp along.

Now if you are still interested these are the following plots I offer;

~~~

I had a Working! style rp, basically it was a slice of life comedy where I played as a Yakuza boss who needed to lay low after killing a few people. The reason why is they killed her mother and father, the father was the former boss. Unfortunately she had three younger siblings and was breed purely for the Yakuza life, so she basically bullies her way into running a restaurant as it's manager so that her siblings can have a normal life. She is basically homicidal to a degree and uses her men to buy customers into coming or forces them to come there to shop, had like 3-4 siblings that were odd as all hell but not criminals, varying ages, the rpers were the staff or family members.

The name of this rp escapes me at present and it's meant to be a Reboot either way. It may seem a tone serious but the cast by and large were misfits of a type, it did have some actiony subplots however and random odd situations.

~~~

My Legends Academia?

I don't remember the name but this was something like bnha meets fate/verse, basically there was a school that trained reincarnated historical figures with superpowers to protect the world from evil or corrupt historical figures and demons, other out worldly things. Rper's were the reborn "heroes" and it was a training school with a bit of combat, like bnha/fate style in the action and powers.

You were not a say, fate summons, you were a new living person but the personalities, memories and histories of who you were bleed over into day to day life. Some people it was a sense of Deja Vu and for some it was being a full blown clone, maybe even a bit corrupted. Either way the story was about what you could expect, a training center with baddies coming to attack you and spies within the class ranks and magical powers and feats or technology.

~~~

This is a new concept a Fire Emblem esque RP, in it basically you were the previous bad guys. Beaten and removed from power, you lives were spared, but your life for the most of these cases afterward was just pure shit. You had nowhere to run, nowhere to go until one day, the hero as the new King finds a foreign army at the borders and all out war.

Most of his friends are long gone to other adventures or have joined the new army or went home, so now in bad need of able commanders and Generals, he reaches out to his former enemies and offers them a chance at redemption and glory. While soldiers of the old guard might be left, or you yourselves may have been part of other smaller nations or groups in the new Kingdom, this is a story of redemption or of historical repetition depending on the actions of the players, political happenings and the battlefield.

I could also possibly make this based directly into an FE setting with the class system in play rather than simply based on it in style.

~~~

Please state your preference if any and ask any questions you may have. A poll has been made.

1 & 3 mainly, though wouldn't mind doing 2 as well

I like all of them. I couldn't pick just one

Third seems the most interesting.

You have a preferred group size in mind?

You have a preferred group size in mind?
I'll make allowances for however many with the inclusion of a Co-Gm if need be, otherwise I plan to keep it around 8 people max, likely below that however.

In addition unless said otherwise, the Fire Emblem inspired rp seems to have the lead but I'll allow today for further votes, it MAY be a FE rp in name but I'll also wait on opinions with that.

Well given the Current results the FE like title will be made, as a stand alone. It'll be open to general joiners as well who didn't take part in the selection and I'll file the other rp's away for future use.

I'll try and have this open ooc wise tonight or within the next day or two tops and the RP proper to start within a week or so of opening.

Sounds good

One and Two still mister o3o

Psssst can I be in a fe roleplay? Need to scratch the itch that 3 houses is giving me.

Dimitri is a good boy idgaf what people say.

• Love
Reactions: Jessica
Psssst can I be in a fe roleplay? Need to scratch the itch that 3 houses is giving me.

Idk who Dimitri is, I gotta wait for the emulator to run it ;-;

Hes the blond boi of the three main house's leaders.

Hes a good boi who can't do anything wrong.

This is 100% true though

Yes, I'm still deciding if I want to slap the FE label on this or if I want to make it a stand alone inspired off the same settings however, if I see strong or even limp noodle mentions one way or the other, I will likely run with that.

Either way I have the basic concept of the story done, aside from what's here that is and I'm mostly pondering how "far" into the world lore building I care to go.

Hes the blond boi of the three main house's leaders.

Hes a good boi who can't do anything wrong.
This is pretty damn true

This is 100% true though
You two are good noodles, you get a gold star.

Yes, I'm still deciding if I want to slap the FE label on this or if I want to make it a stand alone inspired off the same settings however, if I see strong or even limp noodle mentions one way or the other, I will likely run with that.

Either way I have the basic concept of the story done, aside from what's here that is and I'm mostly pondering how "far" into the world lore building I care to go.
Its cool, i'm down to clown with just about anything right now. Hell to make anything fire emblemy just add a emblem, maybe, or maybe not, include fire in it, there yea go.

And sprinkle a little incest

Also hey Jess, been abit, I think? Can't remember.

Last edited:

I think it'd be fine to drop the FE label since there's nothing directly related to it -- to my knowledge -- and it's more so inspired by it.

Depending on factors, the OOC should be ready tomorrow.