Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It all depends but mainly in the early afternoons to late evenings.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Modern, Historical, Mythological, Humor, Romance, Horror (meaning gore), Adventure
What would you do if you were human and the person you fell for was not only your student (this can be changed to teacher) but something mythical? This student (or teacher) could easily outlive you by a few thousand years but that won't stop you from trying to be with them. This student has also seen thing you haven't. They have seen various historical wars and probably has even participated in them. They may look young in appearance but mentally, they're very old.

Since I have next to no male characters, I will only be looking for male characters. I want only long term RP buddies only. I don't want to drop the RP after so many posts.
My set of rules:
  • No one liners. I refuse to RP with you if you're just going to do one liners. A paragraph or two will be fine.
  • Help contribute to the RP. Meaning, please don't be afraid to bring an idea up.
  • Post at least a few times a day please.
  • Give me a heads up if you won't be on at a certain time or day.
  • Don't be rude. I can come back at you with a terrible attitude and I won't hold my words back.
  • Don't force an action on a character.
  • And please do not rape a character

Raises hand. Question! I like your plot idea, I just don't get a lot of enjoyment out of modern day RPs. I like more fantasy, pseudo Medieval RPs. But I like the idea of an ageless character and a non-ageless character. Would you be willing to chat some about a more fantasy oriented plot? Or are you concrete in a teacher/student RP? (That idea has always weirded me out some .__.)

Reactions: NotAllThatCreative
I'm willing to speak more of what you have in mind, yes :) Go ahead and PM me!

Reactions: NotAllThatCreative
Aaaand still looking lol

Still looking.

Still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.