evening on thur , fri, and sat
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
dragon age series, asoiaf series, erotic, dark fantasy, high fantasy, suspense, adventure
if you were going to make an rp and two, if not one, people decided to join and you have them on ignore, how would you go about dealing with them? ask politely for them to leave or simply take them off ignore and deal with them? or is there some other solution out there?

As a GM, you have the privilege of accepting whomever you want or don't want in your rp. There's no protocol or rules, though it is polite to inform folks on whether or not they've been accepted.

As a GM, you have the privilege of accepting whomever you want or don't want in your rp. There's no protocol or rules, though it is polite to inform folks on whether or not they've been accepted.

I mean, as a player. Apologies for the confusion. I worded my statement wrong.

I mean, as a player. Apologies for the confusion. I worded my statement wrong.

Ah - You meant they're in the RP with you, as a player? Yeah... unfortunately BECAUSE it's up to the GM who does or doesn't join, there's little you can do except either take them off ignore and deal with them, or politely excuse yourself from the RP.

• Thank You
Reactions: junebug
Status
Not open for further replies.