1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
What is your RP response frequency? What's the most you can do in a good week? And what do you generally hope for with your partners?

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: firejay1
i went with once a month 🤔 I can def post faster often enough, and often do... but then the other extreme happens often enough where it might take me f o r e v e r to be able to post. so I kinda average out at once a month. Ideally I want to post multiple times a week

I aim for once a week at minimum and feel bad if I take any longer. If I've really got the inspiration for a scene I can get something out every few days.

For my partners all I want to see is a reply. I don't care how long you take to write or if you vanish, lord only knows my life situation and mental health problems take my ability to write away, so I'm pretty danged incapable of judging someone too harshly or feeling angry about how long it takes them to get back to me.

There are a lot of factors that go into posting frequency for me. The biggest one that determines my response time would mostly be what quality of post my partner or group expect from me. If they want full multi-paragraph posts then my response time will be slower. If its smaller posts only a paragraph long then responses will be quicker. Out of preference though I prefer bi-weekly posts to once a month due to my busy life-style.

I prefer my partners to match my response time, but to be honest I don't really care when they post so long as I am given clear communication while I wait.

It really depends sometimes it's a couple times a day, once a day or once a week. Really depends on the rp and my mood/muse

I am slow as molasses when it comes to writing, in general. I like to stew on everything I write, make changes along the way, sometimes scraping everything and rewrite. I get a lot of writing blocks too. I run out of creativity juice quite fast. I'll say that I post once every two to three weeks now. Used to force myself to post more frequently, but that made me realise that it burns me out faster when that happens. So now, I like to give myself once every two weeks or so.

I usually respond the same day my partner responds. I'm pretty quick with replies, I never take more than a week, unless I forget- then I'll reply with an apology note after forgetting for some long.

I try to respond within a week for my partners, once a week. That is my AIM! Though, admittedly, I haven't always been good about it. The majority of time I manage!

For my partners I would love for them to respond whenever they want to, but preferably nothing quicker than several times a week, once a week. Just because I otherwise feel bad for making them wait.

I usually reply to a partner within a few days and almost always within a week. Over a few days I'll read their post and think about it, read it again and jot down a few notes somewhere on bits of dialogue or how my character would respond to this or that. By the time I'm at a keyboard to type it out it's mostly filling in details and arranging them in a sensible order

This is a tortured metaphor from someone who can't read music and doesn't play instruments much but I liken it to spending some time to get the sheet music together and the writing of the post is playing it through

Before my roleplay break, I usually would reply several times a week. I think with me getting back into it, and depending on my schedule these days, I can do at most replying three times a week maybe twice. If things get bad probably once a week.

I try and respond as quickly as I can. If I'm really into the roleplay, I can get in 4-5 responses a day (depending on my partner.) But I try and respond within a couple of days.