RP Cravings

• Thread starter ™ T A K E N O B U
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

™ T A K E N O B U

Original poster
Hello hello! Takkun here, wanting to know what you guys are craving right now in a rp! Are you craving a certain genre? A specific theme? What kind of aspects and elements are you craving? Is it something like a slice of life in an alien world with cute bunny people and nasty shadow monsters?

Feel free to describe what you're craving! Who knows. Maybe someone is wanting the same themes. Or even better... someone might even looking for inspiration to create a rp.

I've been craving a Korean historical roleplay. I've also been craving a pirate rp set in the Golden Age (17th century).

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I've have been craving Japanese and Chinese historical rps which would actually probably be around the time of a Korean historical rp. XD

Wuxia aligns along with my Chinese craving. All the magic~

I'm also really craving a futuristic fusion with the 1920s/1930s America setting.

I've have been craving Japanese and Chinese historical rps which would actually probably be around the time of a Korean historical rp. XD

Asian historical rps are bae x3

• Thank You
Asian historical rps are bae x3
Right?
I kind of want to make a rp about historical Asian themes and mythologies. Make it a bit fantasy with a bit of history. I just don't know how to go about it. XD

Edit; phone typing is awk.

• Love
Reactions: junebug
Right?
I kind of want to make a rp about historical Asian themes and mythologies. Make it a bit fantasy with a bit of history. I just don't know how to go about it. XD

Edit; phone typing is awk.

Lol I've wanted to do that as well xD Throw some dragons in there, mystical sorcerers, princes and princesses, and lots of blood and deceit xD

• Love
Lol I've wanted to do that as well xD Throw some dragons in there, mystical sorcerers, princes and princesses, and lots of blood and deceit xD

Calling out different techniques and spells before casting them. Majestic fluttering clothes. Do want. Let's do eet. Bl

I find much enjoyment that my thread is living up to it's purpose. X3

• Love
Reactions: junebug
Calling out different techniques and spells before casting them. Majestic fluttering clothes. Do want. Let's do eet. Bl

I find much enjoyment that my thread is living up to it's purpose. X3
Lol maybe someday when inspiration comes! xD Trying to get my own Korean Historical rp off the ground atm xD

Reactions: ™ T A K E N O B U
I didn't see this thread until after I worked a bit on my roleplay resume. Although I have some cravings, I want to wait just a bit before I get into a roleplay. I need to finish my resume too, but here's what I have a craving to do:

I'm craving an alternative universe of a historical period where I can make up my own legend and lore. My inspiration came from watching The Last Kingdom which is a good show on Netflix. I might be interested in something science fiction, a space odyssey of waring kingdoms mixed with romance and intrigue.

I didn't see this thread until after I worked a bit on my roleplay resume. Although I have some cravings, I want to wait just a bit before I get into a roleplay. I need to finish my resume too, but here's what I have a craving to do:

I'm craving an alternative universe of a historical period where I can make up my own legend and lore. My inspiration came from watching The Last Kingdom which is a good show on Netflix. I might be interested in something science fiction, a space odyssey of waring kingdoms mixed with romance and intrigue.

LAST KINGDOM IS THE BOMB!!!! <3

*sheepishly steps in*

I read The last Kingdom, any chance you guys have read the book series it is based off as well??

*sheepishly steps in*

I read The last Kingdom, any chance you guys have read the book series it is based off as well??
I only read a sample of The Last Kingdom on the google app store. I'm thinking about investing in the books once I finish some others I have I'm reading. I'm pretty sure the books go into more detail. I heard for money purposes they had to condense the first season like it was. Some parts felt rushed, but overall it is a good series.

//makes a strangled noise

I'm always craving a historical rp. Asian history, with the pretty dresses and petty court life. Western history with the corsets and scandals. Hnnng...

And then I have random spikes of cravings that I mention on my role play resume.

Hnnng. So little time and so many cravings. I cry.

• Love
I'll chime in too, The Last Kingdom is great.
On the topic at hand, I suppose I'd like to do something Fantasy or Medieval a combination could work.
Something very different, I haven't decided yet or a modern tale.

I personally like the idea of Asian historical Or, but something like Romance of the three Kingdoms

Status
Not open for further replies.