RP Character Subforum under the OOC Section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlit Blade

World Renowned Dine-and-Dasher
Original poster
Writing Levels
Douche
I was wondering, has anyone thought of possibly creating a subforum for RP characters somewhere? If we do have one, and I just keep missing it, my apologies, but if we don't I figure it might be helpful for some of us.

I mean, I've occasionally created some characters on the spot, and if there was a subforum where we could all just create topics of our own to keep characters there for reference or future use, it might be pretty useful, instead of having to rifle through OOCs and such.

Just a thought to consider, I suppose.

O

Ochalla

We do not, but the blogs are an excellent way to store your characters for reference and sharing.

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm good with both! I can lead or follow and I'm equally okay with either. (Although it can change depending on the scene too!)
Favorite Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
Genre You DON'T Like
Smut. It's not that I dislike it, I just can't write it out, I'm better at just writing smut scenes by myself.
Ocha's right, there's plenty of space on our blogs, you can also divvy it up into neat little folders, customize the look and enjoy! I keep my characters in there personally and it's really easy to hunt them down to reuse, steal ideas from etc.

Moonlit Blade

World Renowned Dine-and-Dasher
Original poster
Writing Levels
Douche
Oh, okay then! I figured that's what most people did, but I was curious.

Blind Hemingway

I dropped my keys in the cooling pool
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Genders You Prefer Playing
Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
SCREW THIS. I'M CHAOTIC STUPID. I LOWER MY TROUSERS AND WIZZ ON THE KING.
Favorite Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi or Furrisms, DnD, High Fantasy, romance. Straight up Horror.
Yeah, as the other two have said, blogs are the best way to store info for your characters in a quick sharing manner since trying to make a subboard for a lot of members would take up a lot of server space. Also be sure to use the photo albums on your profile to save pics for your characters.

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
My Usual Online Time
10AM - 10PM Daily
Well, not that it takes up server space. XD It just makes the forum listing a mess with extra extra needless subforums.

I LOVE the blogs, anyway, cause of the categories. o____o I've been saving my char bios in there, along with RP logs and other goodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.