Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raye Fields

Original poster
Hello fellow roleplayers of Iwaku! My name is Raye and I am posting to try to find some interest in a tournament style one-on-one fight to the death. 32 characters would be matched up to fight off one another using their characters to determine the most powerful. When one character loses (admits defeat or dies) they will be eliminated from the tourney and the winner will move on to fight their next opponent. To determine the victor I will leave it up to the two fighters to sort things out on their own unless it gets ugly and a judge will be needed to step in to resolve the problem. Now, this whole thing would only work if we have a large amount of interest (hence this thread) so I'm posting here to see what y'all think. Feel free to comment/PM me if you have any questions, suggestions, insults to my personal hygiene, etc. Thanks. -Raye Fields

Thread posted link: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/rp-character-battling-arena-open.58035/

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this idea! Although originally when I came here, I thought you meant previously made characters. It's my two sense that it would be mega cool if characters from other roleplays came together to do this (like a clash of the roleplays?) but you are the gamemaster here :P

Either way, you can totes count me in!

Yes, that would work. I would say if players wanted to use pre-made characters then they could but if they wanted to make new characters that would be fine as well.

Reactions: Rainjay
Sounds like it'd drag out for a long time because, well, RP fighting.

Sounds like it'd drag out for a long time because, well, RP fighting.

It may be true that it may take a little while per round to finish the fight, but I think it'll still be fun and entertaining. Also, if the roleplay is starting to get a little dry from the two players dragging it out too much, I can always shoot them a message to remind them that someone does have to lose.

Alright, I'm gomna go ahead and go through with this. I will post an official thing in about ten kinutes and I will add a link to the originak post.

Reactions: Rainjay
Status
Not open for further replies.