RP Between me and Sam Winchesters

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Wolfe

Original poster
They were childhood friends and they were close as if they were blood-related. But a couple years later chold #1 moved away to a big city because his father got a new job there and child #2's heart broke. The day #1 moved was the day of #2's birthday. So now #1 forgot #2 and moved on.. but #2 kept him in his heart to this day. When they're grown up, they meet each other at a coffee shop but the thing is child #1 doesn't know it's child #2.

Pretty simple really:
- Site rules
- No fighting OOC
- No other bad stuff

Child #1, Colton Matthews - Played by me, The Wolfe
Child #2, Akihiko Shizuka - Played by Sam Winchesters

Last edited by a moderator:

large.png

The Basics

Name
Akihiko Shizuka

Nickname
Aki

Birthday
November 25th

Species
Human

What You Can See
Height

Weight

Hair Color
Blech blond

Hair Type
Short-ish and messy

Eye color
Pinkish

Skin tone
Very pale

Build
Petite and frail

Piercings
None

Tattoos
None

Scars
None

Clothing Style

Hair Style
Slightly windswept covering his forehead

Clothing
A plain black sweater, some skinny jeans and sometimes wears a black beanie

Shoes
Black and white vans

Jewelry
None

Head Accessories
None

Makeup
None

Relationships

Status
Single

Sexuality
Pansexual

Crush
Colton Matthews

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
None yet

Parents
Unknown

Siblings
None

On The Inside

Personality
Sweet, Friendly, Shy, Happy, Childish, Quiet and Caring

Dislikes
Summer and pushy people

Best friend(s)
None

Friend(s)
None

Enemie(s)
None

History
Unknown

Extra Stuff

Disabilities/disorders
Stutters most of the time and He has very bad Anxiety

Pets
A cat named Coco (He's holding the cat in the Picture)

Last edited by a moderator:
(That is one cute cat! And I thought he'd be 18, but 16 is fine :) Ok, who starts?)

;; Maybe you can? also i'll change his age.

(I'll try... sorry if it's crappy)

Colton had been recording at the skatepark with his three actor friends for the last couple of hours, since people kept coming off the skateboards and making mistakes. He then finished and went with them to the cafe, since they were all pretty hungry. They all sat at a table for four and joked and laughed.

Aki walked down the streets of the city looking through windows of shops. Aki looked in front of himself so he doesn't run into someone. Aki kept walking until he got to the cafe where he always goes to. Aki walked up to the front counter and orders a caramel macchiato after he orders he goes and sits at an empty table --

Colton was talking with his friends and drinking cokes. When Aki walked in, he saw the small figure and watched him. His cheeks slightly turned a reddish colour. His friends saw Colton and turned to who he was looking at. "Go talk to him, Matthews" one said and the others laughed. Colton gulped and nervously got up and went over. He looked at his friends, who were teasing him, before he looked at Aki. "Hello there, cutie" he said nervously. "Is this seat taken?"

Aki took a sip of his coffee before noticing someone was there Aki looked up nervously "H-Hello, U-Um this s-seat isn't t-taken" Aki stuttered looking down at his coffee. 'He seems familiar, but i can't think who he would be.' Aki thought taking another sip of his coffee--

Colton nodded and sat down opposite Aki. He smiled warmly at the kid and slurped at his coke. "Hi, I'm Colton Matthews. What's your name?" he asked, just wanting to get straight to the point.

Aki smiled "N-Nice to m-meet you, m-my name i-is Akihiko S-Shizuka. b-but you c-can call m-me Aki" Aki said taking out his phone and looking at the time '2:33 pm' Aki thought putting his phone away--

"Nice to meet you, Aki" Colton smiled softly. "Would you like another coffee after that?" he asked. "I'll pay."

Aki's smile turned into a frown 'Now i remember, i used to know him when we were kids' Aki thought sadly Aki just stared at his coffee until Colton spoke. Aki look at Colton with a shut eyed smile "N-No thanks" Aki said opening his eyes

Colton raised a brow, confused as to why Aki frowned. "Ok" he said and grabbed his pen from his pocket and scribbled his number down on a napkin before sliding it across the table to Aki. "Call me" he smiled, winking, before standing up and heading back to his friends.

Aki smiled and looked down at the napkin with his number on it Aki grabbed it and put it in his pocket before he stood up. Aki grabbed his coffee and walked over to a trash can and threw away his coffee before he walked out of the cafe--

Status
Not open for further replies.