RP Between me and Sam Winchesters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aki isn't a "casual" person. so he chose a pair of light blue skinny jeans and and a white sweater. Aki jumped into the shower. After he got out of the shower he styled his hair like he always does and just waited for Colton in the living room--

Colton soon arrived and rang the doorbell. As he waited, he felt rather nervous. This was his first date after all, and he hoped Aki would enjoy it.

Aki jumped when the doorbell rang. Aki got up from the couch and walked over to the door. Aki slowly opened the door and saw Colton. Aki smiled "H-Hello" Aki said happily--

Colton looked at Akihiko and smiled. "These are for you"he said sheepishly, handing the flowers over.

Aki looked down at the flowers and took them. Then Aki looked back up at Colton "T-Thank you" Aki said--

Colton grinned. "You're welcome" he said. "Go put them in water then we can go."

Aki nodded as he ran inside and into the kitchen. Aki grabbed a simple vase that was in the middle of the dinner table with fake flowers. Aki dumped the fake flowers and then put water in the vase. Aki put the flowers in before he put the vase on the table then Aki ran back to front door--

Colton was just waiting outside, rubbing his hands. He was a little chilly outside. He turned around when Aki came back and smiled. "Are you all ready now?" he asked.

Aki turned around and shut the door and walked down the stairs. Aki nodded a simple 'Yes'

"Let's go then" Colton smiled and led Aki to the bowling place in town. "Here we are. I thought that a nice casual setting would be best" he chuckled.

Aki looked around at the place with his eyes. Aki let out a little giggle "Hmm, i've never been here..." Aki said in a quiet tone

"Good" Colton grinned. "Tonight is all on me. What size are you?" he asked as they approached the desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.