RP Between me and Sam Winchesters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colton had gone home and looked through the footage he'd filmed that day. Now he was playing on his PS4, shooting bad guys on his favorite game. At the back of his mind he was thinking about Aki.

Aki had just gotten home from the mall since his house was closer to the mall than any other store Once Aki got into the house he softly called for his cat Coco. Once Aki found Coco he fed him. Then Aki went to make himself something. Aki looked in his fridge Aki decided to make chicken with salad--

Colton turned his game off and sighed. He looked out the window and recorded himself talking about his day and how cute and handsome Aki was. His vlogs were for his own personal use only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once Aki was done eating. he washed the dishes then he went to take a shower. After he showered he went to do the laundry. Aki just remembered he had Colton's number in his jeans' pocket. Before Aki put his jeans' in the washer he took out the napkin that the number was written on. Aki smiled at the number thinking that maybe he should call. Aki shook his head and walked into the living room putting the napkin on the table and staring at it before deciding to call. Aki picked his phone up and typed the number--

As Colton was almost done recording, he heard his phone ring. He picked it up and saw the number. He didn't recognise it but was hopeful. "Hello?" he said as he answered the call.

Aki sighed before saying something "H-Hello, this i-is Akihiko S-Shizuka" Aki said shyly looking down at the coffee table in the living room --

Colton grinned, although Akihiko couldn't see it. "Hello Aki. How are you?" He was oddly happy to hear the other male's voice.

Aki stayed quiet for a second before answering "I-I'm good" Aki replied "H-How about y-you?" Aki added

"I'm ok... I think" Colton replied. "Umm... would you like to go out with me?"

Aki slowly nodded though Colten couldn't see. Aki took a minute before realizing Colten said something else. Aki cheeks turned a dark shade of red "U-Uh...s-sure" Aki said shyly

Colton became giddy but hid it. "How does the day after tomorrow sound?" he asked., grinning like a Cheshire Cat!

Aki smiled "S-Sounds good" Aki replied "W-Well it was n-nice talking to y-you" Aki said before hanging up. Aki sets his phone down on the coffee table. Aki looked down at his phone--

;; Timeskip to the date?

Aki hung up before he could ask something. He decided to text the question: Where do you live? he sent before turning off his camera.

Aki jumped when his phone buzzed. He picked his phone up and saw a text message. Aki texted him back 'Do you know where the county mall is? if so theres a small neighborhood which i live in, my house is a small white and blue house with the number 502.' Aki sent the text message 'Hopefully i Described it enough' Aki thought --

Colton was waiting and read the message. Ok, I'll pick you up at 7. See you then he sent back, grinning from ear to ear. He didn't believe it! He'd just got his first ever date!

(wish I could get one...)

;; Before the date i mean. Also i wanna post before the timeskip ^^

Aki took a look at the message before replying 'Okay' Aki just sent a simple message. Aki was excited about something for once--

(Ok, sure thing!)

Colton had booked something for a casual first date. He chose a white T-shirt, blue jeans and a black and red checkered vest. He had washed himself, shaved and styled his hair in a tidy way. He put on his coat, grabbed his money and the bouquet and left, heading for Aki's place.

Status
Not open for further replies.