1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy/Scifi/School/Furry/Romance/Horror/Modern. I'm really up for anything as long as there's a good plot.
Hello~

I'm Rozie and I've recently returned to Iwaku. I'm currently looking to pick up a few RPs to pass the time. I'm not always online, but when I get the chance I try to post if I see the thread has updated.

I'm looking for partners who will play M characters. I do FxF, and MxM, but not as often as I do MxF, and I usually play F.

As for content, I'm pretty much open to anything you want. Toss an idea my way and I'll be happy to tell you if I'm interested or not. There's not a whole lot I won't do, but I'll tell you before we start if you're looking for something that I'm just not into.

Post length isn't a great big deal to me, but I tend to prefer a few lines over one. A short paragraph or two is my ideal length. I can go longer or shorter, but that's my preferred post size. All I really care about is that you have decent spelling and grammar.

Plots- I'm really open to doing whatever you've got in mind, just toss an idea my way. As for something I'm currently looking for, I'm hoping to find someone to do a FFXIV based RP.

Enjoyable pairings:
Student/Teacher
Prostitute/Client
Demon/Angel
Demon/Human

Here's hoping :D

Got a new idea, space pirate and captured scientist :) Transformations and kinky stuff abound.

Hmm I'm a bit tempted by all these ideas. I think the Teacher/Student one interests me the most as well as the angel and demon one. Shoot me a pm if you get a chance.

Hmm I'm a bit tempted by all these ideas. I think the Teacher/Student one interests me the most as well as the angel and demon one. Shoot me a pm if you get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.