1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Modern, Fantasy, Adventure, Action, Supernatural
I am craving a roleplay that involves royalty - specifically some form of royal x commoner. All plot bunnies involve mxf romance and DOUBLING. Also I have a strict no smut rule. As for posting expectation, I "mirror" post the most but prefer to always have over a paragraph. For response time, give me a week for IC replies. I try to always respond quicker - sometimes multiple times a day. But if life gets in the way suddenly Wednesday becomes Friday and I don't know what year it is. So give me an OOC nudge if I'm taking too long. I won't be bothered.

PM if interested, or if you have questions! Thanks!

• Twisted Tale

In the world there exists a small country that plays a key role in the balance of the world. It is ruled by a monarchy, one that will never relinquish their control. However, things have begun to change within the royal family as the ways of the modern world slip in. The crown prince has avoided getting married. For a long while the queen has been silent about her son’s actions to wait, but she can't stand and wait anymore. She has begun to do whatever she can to try and find the prince a wife. In retaliation, the prince does anything that he can to avoid his mother and any potential fiancées. Finally he’s cornered by his mother and forced to make a deal. If he can’t find his perfect woman within a month, then his mother will find that perfect woman for him.

Not willing to be forced into an arranged marriage for politics, the prince has enlisted his sister for help. Heading overseas to where she has lived for the past 2 years, he believes that if worse comes to worse he'll just stay with his sister after the deadline passes.

But the prince isn’t the only one who plans to travel across the ocean to find the royals and anyone they've befriended. Nope. There’s another who travels across with deadly intentions. And it is with all these different people, with all these different personalities that their lives become twisted into a strange tale.

{Looking for someone to play the Assassin and the Princess's Best Friend}

((Optional :: the Royals are secretly Vampires, the Assassin a Werewolf or Hunter, and the Best Friend a Human))

the Prince - Bastian
    the Princess - Josephine

• Exiled

For thousands of years, the peaceful kingdom of Larimore has grown with prosperity. But such a utopia cannot last for long. As the years dragged by, greed grew in the hearts of those closest to the royal family. The queen's brother was one with such a heart. He conceived a plan of betrayal and deceit, for simply killing the king would not be enough to give him the throne - as his subjects would then most certainly rise up against him. No, he could not kill the old king just yet. That fateful night of his uncle's betrayal forever changed the young crown prince's life. Not only did he witness his mother's murder, but he was framed for the very act. Beloved by his people, they could not bring themselves to call for his execution, so the young prince was stripped of his title and exiled from his home.

Years have passed since then and the king has grown old and ill. With the king upon his deathbed, the kingdom believes that their next king will be the king’s trusted advisor, regent, and late queen's brother. But with his last breath, the King announces a challenge. The one to find and return a legendary artifact, the Thief of Time, to the kingdom will be crowned king. Word of the challenge has spread far and wide as rogues to royals hunt for the legendary item. So it makes sense that such words have reached the exiled prince's ears. After all, his mother once told him the tales of an object said to come from the far future when the peace of Larimore is threatened. With this knowledge, the prince plans to win back the kingdom that was stolen from him and take his vengeance upon those responsible for his mother's death.

The problem that none of the contestants foresee is that the Thief of Time is not an object, but a young woman. Born in the distant future of Larimore – she was raised in the slums of the city Arcana. In a desolate place, kindness doesn’t survive. Those that survive the harsh conditions produces some of the best mercenaries and assassins, many of which are then hired to serve the notorious corporation which oversees the city. An orphan, like so many, she must figure out by herself how to survive – eventually turning to the ways of thievery, rather than murder. But in a place so desolate and poor, the only people worth stealing from are those privileged enough to claim leadership of a city. While she is skilled, the corporation is more cunning – and the punishment of thievery is death. But not all goes as planned and the newest execution machine malfunctions, sending the thief back into the past - specifically the outskirts of a small village.

For in such a small village, not much happens. And this simplicity has about driven one young maiden insane. A young maiden who is strong willed and dreams of adventure. For years she has defied the role expected to her of society – to find a husband and provide him with children. She believes that her opportunity to escape comes when she hears of the challenge issued through the kingdom, as it is the perfect excuse to travel the kingdom. As she begins of her journey she does not expect to witness a woman fall from the sky. While she has no desire to be queen – fate has handed her the prize.

Still, the prince’s uncle and current regent of Larimore isn’t just about to hand over the crown. He has set out his best assassin to find the thief and kill anyone who gets in the way – most specifically the exiled prince. But the assassin has a motive of his own to go on this quest. For he is not unfamiliar with the legend of the Thief of Time and he seems to possess knowledge of a grand city called Arcana.

The threads of fate bind them together, and interesting things can happen when love sparks in the most unlikely circumstances.

{Looking for someone to play the Young Maiden and Assassin}

((Or you can play the prince and I the assassin))

the Exiled Prince - Gavin Leon Hargreaves
    the Thief of Time - Phoenix

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
Both of your plots interest me.

Dropping in a line as I'm still looking for at least one more roleplay.

I would also be open to coming up with a new plot as long as a prince or princess is involved.

Changing this to an "Always Open" because apparently I want more roleplays with princes and princesses.

Still looking for awesome people to roleplay with.