Royal Thorns (Sign Up/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The second, and third prince are open, I believe.

x3 I think you'd be good at both. Uhmm, play whichever one you're leaning towards most.

Taking the second prince but do we have to follow the last name of the first prince or??

Last edited by a moderator:
5688-1595497316.png
Name: Damien Alftan Delacroix
Character: Second Prince
Personality: He is a kind Amiable guy, He seems to care for people that his brothers do not. He can be very friendly at times, but he thinks that deep down inside himself he might be just like his brothers.
Orientation: Straight
Relationship(s): Has fallen for the witch
Others: N/A

I saw your banner ad. Do you still need a 3rd Prince?
If so I'd be willing to play him.

Though if it's all right I'd like to have him a tad bit older than 18 (as you specified) say 20 or 21? he'd still be the youngest of the characters, but the 4 year age gap between him and the noblewman would be tightened up a bit.
If not I'll work with it. :)

• Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
Hmmm....
Could I be some kind of prodigy fighter, a military leader and strategist?
Idc if you want him to be in a relationship, but he's starting out just him.

cause I like making my own chars. With their own personalities and stuff. He will be him, and most of him will be some part of me that I am or wish I was.

Ok, just in case this RP is still going, here's the character I had in mind for the third prince.

He had never desired to be king.
The responsibility - he didn't want it.
But sometimes when a void must be filled,
the person believed to be least suited for a job . . .
is the one who must step forward.

Name: Stephen Charles Delacroix (aka Char)
Character: The Third Prince

Personality: Outwardly charming and good natured Char is a cool, rational, and level headed young man. He does not rely on his emotions to make decisions (most of the time) rather he will calmly take the pieces and calculate every scenario and its consequences before making his move. He is far more suited to a debate floor or chess game then a sparing ring. Char is an Egoist at his worst. Everything he does is calculated to benefit one person and one person only, himself. He is not above using underhanded tactics to get what he wants, using his opponent’s weaknesses against them and believing that cheating is a viable option if it can be done without getting caught. Once and once only has he ever bothered to think of someone ahead of himself and in the resulting heartbreak he vowed never to do so again.

That does not mean he is cold hearted. Char can be extremely generous and sympathetic when he wishes. He’ll buy the entire tavern a round of drinks or listen to one of the maids cry over a tear in her dress. He usually has a ready smile and a hearty laugh and he looks below the surface of a person listening to what they say and reading between the lines. What it means it that when you think he’s acting the perfect man, he’s still going to reap some sort of benefit in the end. One simply may not see what he is doing because Char is usually thinking five or six moves ahead.

As for his temper – his anger is not a quick burning flame like so many others, Rather it is more like a slow moving ice storm that sweeps over an area and destroys anything incapable of surviving the cold. His decisions are still rational and they are calculated to cause the most harm (usually mental or emotional) Worse yet, he is perfectly capable of acting like everything is normal, smiling in the face of his enemy all the while calculating their demise.

Biography: The youngest son and often overlooked Char found a variety of ways to get what he wanted. The best food, a new horse, books. A charming smile and a few well placed words and it’d all be his. Even women. There was a sort of pleasure to be derived from female companionship after all. More then that, most women were incorrigible gossips and safe in a lover’s arms they’d let anything slip. That was how he amused himself. Listening to rumors and manipulating events from the shadows. Using his female companions and the stories they told him like toys he could toss away whenever he grew board. As for love? Love was a weakness reserved for the weak and fools! Well, then he must have been both, because in spite of all his intentions he fell for her. He put it all on the line and did the one thing he had sworn never to do, bared his heart before a female companion, and she – she turned him away.

Orientation: Heterosexual

Relationship(s): He fell in love with the noblewoman because somehow or other he managed to see the slightest glimpse of who she was behind the mask. His feelings were genuine and he truly desired her to be his as his wife, he wanted something more substantial than what he found with his other companions. That is until she proved the weakness of her character in following her mother’s whims - Earning his wrath.

Other: He may not be a swordsman or a battle tactician, but that hardly means he’s not strategic. In fact it’s entirely possible he might be able to out think his brothers when it comes to dealing with the enemy. For example Char seriously doubts either of his brothers would be willing to have an enemy assassinated. From Char’s point of view doing so could save lives.[/soild]

Last edited:
Sorry guys, ive been away for quite sometime now.

If any, or all of you are still interested, then we shall continue with this roleplay

Still interested :D

Status
Not open for further replies.