Royal kingdom

(( I think i watched game of thrones then wrote up this rp))

Nicklous sat back in his chair in a rage and took a sip from the mug of ale before replacing it on the table. He looked down at his feet waiting for everyone to stop staring at him then saw he had spilled some ale on his clothing, he wore nothing royal just typical hunting gear that you would see on someone in the local village apart from the fact the sword at his side had the royal mark on it . Gwaine had gone back to the other knight and Nicklouse was thankful for that as he was not in the mood for his drunken, exitable behaviour. After a while of sitting he finally saw that people had gone back to there drinks even his father who continued to talk amongst the members of the court.

Luella sighed, allowing the sounds of the court to wash over her ears as she finished her meal. Silently, she wondered whether her brother August was finished with the diplomatic meeting yet, and hoped to see someone who had been at the day's conferences. Could the bastard have been there? She mentally asked herself. In the end, she decided in the negative. Surely, he couldn't have that much authority. Then again, this country was strange to her, and anything was possible. She decided to wait for August to arrive in the mead-hall. It couldn't take that long.

(Quick Q, is it okay to rp more than one character?)

Nicklous muttered to himself, he was listening to the sound of others conversations which allowed him to get all the information and gossip from around the kingdom. He was also scanning the room for his half brother but he knew that he was not that fond of drinking and spending time in crowded rooms.

(Yeah you can have more that one character)

(Ah, thank you.)

Luella brightened when she saw her brother move through the crowds. To her dismay, he didn't even cast a glance in her direction. Well, that was fine as well. The young woman rose from her place at the table, and walked through the crowds to meet her brother mid-stride.
"August!" She called.
"Eh?" The man asked, turning. He smiled on seeing his younger sister trailing behind him in the hall. "Greetings, Luella. I didn't see you through the people."
"It's alright." She stated. "How was the meeting?"
"Fine, fine, but some of these nobles can make me angrier than a pit viper! I know we need to keep good relations, but I refuse to eat with some of those dogs..." August muttered, and a shadow crossed over his face.
"Let's eat at a different table, instead." Luella said, cautiously leading them both to a table filled with lesser nobles.

Nicklous watched a man enter the room who he was not familier with, after a while of looking at the person he stood up and made his way over to a servent so he could get another drink. The one thing that Nicklous enjoyed about being a Bastard was that no one cared what he did and his life was not important as he would never be king even though he was older than his brother.

Stephanie sat at the table with the king listening to them banter on and on about Nicklous she drifted of to sleep board of just sitting their witch made her a bit irritated that the kind didn't let her do anything. Like she was some child. Well she was a teenager but still she wanted to be treated a his equal not like some kid he's babysitting.

(( Sorry I've been a bit busy ))

As her brother was eating, Luella left him at the table to wander among the higher nobles, a station she held in the southern kingdoms as the niece of the Itavian king. She was only along on this trip because her brother was going, and Luella wanted to meet some of their northern neighbors. At the royal table, she saw a woman, with her head slumped down on the wood. Although her figures were obscured, Luella reasoned that this was the princess Stephanie. Her tutor had given her the names and stations of many northern nobles before she left home, and the girl felt sure of her assumption. But why was she slouched over on the table? Luella stepped closer, slightly apprehensive, wary of a wrong move.

"Pardon, m'lady, are you well?" She asked the woman, leaning in, ever-so-slightly.

(Belle Carstair lady in waiting)
Belle walked into the the room her pale dress flowing behind her and her blonde hair moving slightly as it got hit with the wind. She looked over at Nicklous as she entered only for a few moments as she did not want to be rude and stare. Her riding boot clicked on the wooden floor as she walked over to a free table and sat down on the chair. It was the first time she had been in this part of the castle but she thought it would be ok as she had not seen the princess in a while.

Nicklous
Nicklous watched Belle enter there was something about her that sent chills down his spine, she was elegant but strong. After a while of standing he moved back to his table as it was the only point in the room where he could see everyone.