FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
Rose-Welcome-Divider.gif

ALL IS FULL HOWEVER I BELIEVE A FEW MIGHT DROP OUT SO DONT BE AFRAID TO DROP A CHARACTER. JUST KNOW YOU MIGHT NOT BE PULLED IN RIGHT A WAY ANF MIGHT HAVE TO WAIT.

GOLD.gif

Pr | Prs | Ldy | Lrd
.3. | .3. | .3. | .3.
1794d.gif

Every year, people from around the kingdom gather in front of the castle gates or at home in front of their televisions to observe the famous "Royalty Procession", where princes, princesses, and others among the highest nobility from all across the land gather to enroll in Royal Charm School.

This school is a modern yet magical place which teaches how to properly interact at social gatherings, how to dance with elegance and charm, and general proper etiquette to these royal people in order to lead them to discover their full potential as rulers. In addition, each semester two commoners -- one male and one female -- are also allowed enrollment if they are selected from the "lottery" that awards them a full scholarship, as well as the chance to become a "Lady Royal" or "Lord Royal" -- a prince/princess's most trusted adviser.

Every student, whether Prince, Princess, or Lord/Lady Royal, is assigned a personal assistant (PA)-- a Fairy -- to help them. Only the fairies know of the secret hidden within the academy. It has long been a legend that there are hidden worlds, with their gateway being hidden in the school, but no one has managed to find the opening, let alone see what's inside. However, recently the fairies have been chattering more enthusiastically than usual. They believe that six descendants of the first rulers of all six original kingdoms will all be in attendance as of this new semester, and are coming to think that it's nearly time they reveal the location of the magical gate.

pink-swirl-divider.png
Other information:
  • Every Royal will have a Lord/Lady Royal by graduation so do choose wisely.
  • Every PA will match the sex of the Royal as well as the Lady/Lord Royal. So the Female Royal will have a Female PA and a Lady Royal and vice versa.
  • MAX OF THREE CHARACTERS PER ROLE! 12 Charas total.
  • Please don't go over board with CS.
  • To make sure that everything is clear. The Lady and Lord Royals are commoners who won the "lottery". Which is pretty much a drawing of names of those who entered. Even though they won the lottery it does not mean they are instantly an adviser.
If there are any questions don't hesitate to ask. Also I may add more to this other info later.

pink-swirl-divider.png

To stay away from common names I've given a list to choose from. If you find a name you like let me know so I can strike through it. Also if you have found a name else were that you like bring it across me for a yes or no. Fae names don't cound here for you can be creative with nameing them odd names humans wouldn't have such as Cupcake or Sparkle.

Also below I have added the crowns which students get at the end of the year during a ball. Number of Prince Princess Lady and Lord Royals ACCEPTED is located under the welcome at the top. The number of TOTAL CS made from the role is under the crowns...
  • Sephiria
  • Genevieve
  • Ashlyn
  • Blair
  • Courtney
  • Delia
  • Edeline
  • Fallon
  • Hadley
  • Janessa
  • Kathleen
  • Lace
  • Twyla
  • Isabelle
  • Dalancey
  • Isla
  • Viveca
  • Corinne
  • Cordeila
  • Aramina
  • Anneliese
  • Erika
  • Eres
  • Calista
  • Melanie
  • Sophia
  • Reno
  • Bliss
  • Stephan
  • Fount
  • Henery
  • Lillian
  • Starling
  • Pleasant
  • Fate
  • Elza
  • Geo
  • Rylen
  • Magnus
  • Tyree
  • Kale
  • Icarus
  • Llewellyn
  • Remus
  • Gaston
  • Tristan
  • Eric
View attachment 79667
Both:
  • Students can wear what ever color shirts as long as its button down,has a collar, and they don't have to be tucked in.
  • Buttons on shirt must be buttoned all the way with the exception of the first two at the top or bottom (girl in middle).
  • Ties/bows are either black or school colors Royal Purple and Mint Blue.
  • Vest, suspenders and jackets are recommend but are optional. However if he or she chooses to wear any of these it must be provided from school with the schools emblem.

Girls:
  • Girls can wear pants/shorts twice out of the seven days they attend school, color must be black.
  • Girls must wear black heels/ wedges or Mary Janes flats.
  • Skirts can be as long as an inch above the anckle or as long as mid thigh, roughly five inches from knee.

Guys:
  • Guys can wear shorts twice out of the seven days but they must be dress pants/shorts and the color must be black.
  • Guys will wear dress shoes which are also black.

Any questions or suggestions let me know.

pink-swirl-divider.png

~CS~ Animated Photos allowed.

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS (essential)

Role: (Lady/Lord Royal or Princess/Prince)
Character Name:

Pronunciation:

Alias:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional if you have photo)

Hair:

Eyes:

Height:

Physical Strengths/ Weaknesses:

P.A INFORMATION

Name:

Height: (2-4inches)

Hair:

Eyes:

Dust color: (not black)

Personality:

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional)

Aspirations:

Hobbies/Talents:

Inabilities:

Fears:

General Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND (essential)

General History:

Relationships: All students know each other. It's to stop everyone from splitting off into small groups. They are all friends or frenemies.

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS ROLEPLAY IS FULL! Yay!
IC Here

PRINCESSES
Fallon
17, PA Shaylee
Lady: Cordelia
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Sephiria
18, PA Spectra
Lady: Anneliese
@Sephiria

Viveca
17, PA Cassandra
Lady: Kathleen
@MiraiNikki021209

PRINCES
Icarus
18, PA Brine
Lord: Izana
@Rilette

Luka
18, PA Ido
Lord: Eric
@Sephiria

Rylen
18, PA Brisk
Lord: Kale/Kahlia
@Autumn_Burns_Red

LADY ROYALS
Anneliese
16, PA Anais
Princess: Sephiria
@MiraiNikki021209

Cordelia
17, PA Fleur
Princess: Fallon
@Shayla

Kathleen
19, PA Mystique
Princess: Viveca
@The Creator 8

LORD ROYALS
Eric
16, PA Chocolate
Prince: Luka
@Rilette

Izana
20, PA Makoto
Prince: Icarus
@FireDrake150

Kale/Kahlia
16, PA Morozko
Prince: Rylen
@firejay1

images

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Role: Prince

Character Name: Icarus Ronnathan DesFleurs

Pronunciation: IH-kuh-rus ROHN-uh-than dez-FLURZ (Nope, can't do phonetic stuff)

Alias: Icarus

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Hair: [BCOLOR=#000000]Pale blonde[/BCOLOR]

Eyes: [BCOLOR=#000000]Medium blue[/BCOLOR]

Height: 5'6" (168 cm)

Physical: ++Grace ++Reflexes -Strength

P.A INFORMATION

Name: Brine

Height: 2.36 inches (6 cm)

Hair: [BCOLOR=#000000]Blue to turquoise[/BCOLOR]

Eyes: [BCOLOR=#000000]Aqua[/BCOLOR]

Dust color: [BCOLOR=#000000]Friendly blue[/BCOLOR]

Personality: He's shy until she meets you, and then he's quite bubbly and friendly. He sometimes tends to whine about trivial things.

Distinguishing Marks: His wing-tips are pointed, and rather than being a solid color, the edges of his wings are outlined in white.

General Appearance: [spoili]
tumblr_mnewhlQ3Jf1ssbq4vo1_500.png
[/spoili] He can be noted for preferring 'commoner's getup' to more appropriate clothing. His hair is longish, sometimes falling into his eyes. His wings match his eye color rather than his hair or dust colors.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Aspirations: Rule his kingdom with more fairness and perfection than any of his ancestors

Hobbies/Talents: Golf, darts, and dancing are his favorite physical activities, and he excels in them. He also quite enjoys cooking for himself, though he has no need to, and is not particularly skilled at it.

Inabilities: He cannot play vigorous sports, he cannot wear too-tight clothing without passing out, and he absolutely cannot stand cats.

Fears: Getting singled out, making mistakes, being laughed at.

General Personality: Icarus is pretty friendly and a little goofy. However, he is also a perfectionist, and cannot simply 'let things go' until they are exactly satisfactory. This has helped him to achieve excellence in many things, but it also holds him back.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: He was born and raised within his family's castle walls. What the other students may or may not only be learning for the first time, he has been studying for practically his whole life.

Relationships: He tends to bug his PA about a lot of things. Otherwise, TBA
-----
img-thing

Role: Lord Royal

Character Name: Bliss Eric Upperton

Pronunciation: BLISS EH-rik UP-pur-tuhn

Alias: Eric

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Hair: [BCOLOR=#000000]Deep ochre[/BCOLOR]

Eyes: [BCOLOR=#000000]Dark mud[/BCOLOR]

Height: 5'10" (179 cm)

Physical: +Endurance +Strength +Balance

P.A INFORMATION

Name: Chocolate

Height: 3.94 inches (10 cm)

Hair: [BCOLOR=#000000]Off-white[/BCOLOR]

Eyes: [BCOLOR=#000000]Dark mud[/BCOLOR]

Dust color: [BCOLOR=#000000]Chocolate milk[/BCOLOR]

Personality: Chocolate is incredibly polite and proper. He doesn't expect others to be, though. It is nearly impossible to offend him. Or to make him happy...

Distinguishing Marks: There is a simple black marking just on the outer side of either of his eyes, lending Chocolate's face a somehow feminine appearance. [spoili]RP Eye.png[/spoili]

General Appearance: [spoili]RP Fairy.png [/spoili] He likes to wear classy clothes, meaning he won't go anywhere without a nice black suit. Occasionally, he will mix up his outfit by choosing a brown undershirt and white tie instead of vice-versa. His hair (which he insists on calling 'white chocolate colored' rather than off-white) is often a little tousled, which is somewhat odd in contrast to the rest of his immaculate appearance.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Aspirations: Goalless

Hobbies/Talents: Showing off that he's better at "everything" (see inabilities), making people uncomfortable

Inabilities: Being genuinely funny and sitting still are two things that are simply impossible for Eric.

Fears: Being known by his first name, being alone

General Personality: The first thing people may notice about Eric is that he has a very twisted sense of humor. He will often be found grinning in a very strange way that tends to throw people off, and quite enjoys when people are intimidated by him. He also has a bit of a superiority complex when it comes to... well... anyone. To get on his good side, you'd need to share his less-than-normal tastes.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: He was actually one of the very lucky two selected in the lottery in a previous semester. His dad, a very powerful business owner who tended to be a little oppressive towards his son, had entered him and may or may not have bribed some people at the academy to throw out most of the other names so that he would have a better chance of being chosen. As he didn't have many people in his childhood, he couldn't quite ever figure out what was normal, and so it's clear to most people that he's a bit odd.

Relationships: He got sick of trying to scare Chocolate ages ago. Otherwise, TBA

600x849_4219_Noir_2d_realism_girl_woman_portrait_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Role: Princess
Character Name: Fallon Antoinette Blackwood

Pronunciation: Fal-Lin An-toi-net Bl-ac-k-wo-d

Alias:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional if you have photo)

Hair: Fallon's hair is mid-back length, it is wavy and is sandy-blonde

Eyes: Hazel, and looks gold.

Height: 5,6"

Physical Strengths/ Weaknesses:
(+) Flexible
(+) Balance
(+) Bow and Arrow
(+) Agility
(+) Endurance
(-) Bleeds easily

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional)

Aspirations: None for now.

Hobbies/Talents:
Playing Piano, Singing, Painting, Dancing, Bow and Arrow, Gymnastics.

Inabilities:
To never speak her mind

Fears:
Clowns, Snakes, Not amounting to be a great Queen one day

General Personality:
Fallon can be very ditzy at times, mostly in the morning because she is a night owl. However, challenge her and she will rise to the occasion. Brilliant, Unique, Outgoing, and Artistic is just a few of what her teachers and some peers describe her as. She speaks her mind whenever she feels like it. She also likes to go exploring in places that strictly forbid her from going there.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
Fallon grew up in the hallowed halls of Blackwood Castle, her parents rule of the Kingdom of Valin; however, they do not know they hale from one of the original kingdoms. She is the only princess out of three royal children. Her brother's, Alaric and Bercario, loved to tease the young princess; however, they taught her to never not be herself.
As a child, Fallon, never enjoyed her lessons, and would sneak away as much as possible. It wasn't until her thirteenth birthday that she actually saw value in her lessons. Still she caused trouble for some, seeing as the girl loved to have fun and make people happy whenever she could, despite hurting someone else.
When it came time to attend the academy, Fallon was ready to go, seeing as it would have been a new adventure for her.

Relationships: Fallon loves Shaylee, but she gets on Fallon's nerves when she tries to correct her.
TBA

divider.gif

dream_faerie-992x1335.jpg
Name: Shaylee
(Fallon's P.A)
Height: 2.5 inches

Hair: Long, and light brown

Eyes: Gold color, but can change to pink when upset with something.

Dust color: Gold

Personality: Shaylee is very down to earth, and can be cold on occasion when she knows that Fallon is doing wrong. She seems to have a strong sense of right and wrong, and well she will let Fallon know when she is doing wrong.

Distinguishing Marks: The crown design between her eyebrows.

General Appearance: Just like her clothes in the picture. Short dresses with longer backs

Last edited:
Star-Web-Divider-76992.gif

giphy.gif

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS (essential)

Role:

Princess

Character Name:
Sephiria Titania Luna Carmichael

Pronunciation:
Seph-fear-e-a Ti-tan-e-a Loo-na car-michael (that was hard xD)

Alias:
Friends called her: Seph

SwordDivider.gif

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
(optional if you have photo)
_20150727_212107.JPG _20150727_212119.JPG

Hair:
Black

Eyes:
Blue purplr
(Second photo.)

Height:
5'7

Physical +Strengths/ -Weaknesses:
+Agility
+Fencing
(Sword play in general)
+Flexibility
(to an extent)
+Balance
+High Pain Tolerance
+Aim
(Only when throwing things)
-Bows and arrows

439863vldufsl9vi.gif

P.A INFORMATION
3DAbstract-Moon-Faerie.jpg

Name:
Spectra

Height:
4in

Hair:
Golden Brown

Eyes:
Blue

Dust color:
Dark purple that almost looks black.

Personality:
She's an easy going Fairy who is graceful and elegent, but watch yourself she has a temper. Shes often behind mischief but no one ever knows its her.

Distinguishing marks:
_20150730_101651.JPG

heartdivider6.gif

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS
(optional)

Aspirations:
None ATM

Hobbies/Talents:
Violin playing, sword play,flirting, exploring, starting things, dancing aimlessly.

Inabilities:
To show her inner most feelings

Fears:
Not finding someone to love her for her.
Spiders.
Failure.

General Personality:
She's a calm person, she a bit out going and flirty. Making her your friend is a good thing. Being her enemy a highly bad idea.

divider-038.gif

HISTORIC BACKGROUND
(essential)

General History:
Sephiria is the serving member of the Royal family which rules the kingdom the school is in which is one of the six original Kingdoms, Kuraizora. Though the man part is she doesn't know she's the Princess. She's the only Child to the King and Queen and will realize her place when the magic of the Kingdom's crown leads her to her destiny. Her real family died in a carriage crash which the brother in law to the King had set up in order to get rid of the family to make his own daughter Queen.

Serving the crash she was left on the door step of a woman who then raised her. At the age of 18 she was selected as the lottery winner for a full scholarship to the school. Spectra seems to know the girls hidden past as one of the six descendants of the first rulers of all six original kingdoms and guides her to her destiny as Princess.
Star-Web-Divider-76992.gif
Lady Royal:
Anneliese Daniella Mia Harrington
@MiraiNikki021209

Prince/Love Interest:
Rylen Harold Lionheart
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Reactions: Rilette
That makes... 3 princesses? Um.............. should I genderbend my princess?

BTW @Autumn_Burns_Red felt like pointing out both of our female characters are 5'6 women with turquoise-ish PAs...................................

That makes... 3 princesses? Um.............. should I genderbend my princess?

BTW @Autumn_Burns_Red felt like pointing out both of our female characters are 5'6 women with turquoise-ish PAs...................................

For now she can stay. If in the end we need a guy just genderblend her. I've yet to put up the banner. So yeah.

Sry, too late CX
I like equality, soooo
Well then... XD
It's still not equal. Need two Prince, lady royals and two Lord royals for it to be even.

So, we've got
Pr | Prs | Ldy | Lrd
.1. | .2. | .0. | .1.
^^^Outdated^^^
Then since 3 of each is sort of what our plot wants, we need 2 princes, 1 princess, 3 ladies, and 2 lords to have a full house... right?

Edit:​
For those of you just scrolling by
Check the 2nd post. I update it pretty often.

So, we've got
Pr | Prs | Ldy | Lrd
.1. | .2. | .0. | .1.
Then since 3 of each is sort of what our plot wants, we need 2 princes, 1 princess, 3 ladies, and 2 lords to have a full house... right?​
Yep pretty much

Maybe you won't need two characters after all. Also if we get more people then needed we can just make them Fae.

I want my characters, though. c: Let us go advertise, and stalk rp resumes~

Reactions: Rilette
Then I would like to make a princess and a lady! Is that alright?

(BTW I love how you have name suggestions. Mostly because one is Viveca and that's my name, just spelled differently. So of course I'm gonna use that name XD)

Then I would like to make a princess and a lady! Is that alright?
I don't mind. However I'll only be choosing one so others can join but if we don't get many people all those double charas can just be put in. Or if I know the person will be active. I've hate a lot of rps die because people can't keep up. I honestly might change my idea and have a total of like 5 people with the max of all 12 characters. XD

As for the names I thought if was a good idea because people are never really creative with these names.

Reactions: MiraiNikki021209
So, that means we've got all three princess slots filled? Otay~

Aren'tcha glad I genderbent mine? c:

So, that means we've got all three princess slots filled? Otay~

Aren'tcha glad I genderbent mine? c:

Hardest part is finding guys. Time to stalk resumes again xD

Status
Not open for further replies.