✘ Royal Chamber Of Chaotic Codes ♛ [ Coding | No Posting! ]

❆FROSTY❆

❆NAME❆
Frostbite "Frosty" Chillyfreeze, The Banished Frost Prince Of Escalaria

❆RACE❆
Royal Winter Faerie

❆APPEARANCE❆
Frosty is the usual height of a full grown male Winter Faerie, standing at only 3'4" and weighing around 60 lbs. at the most. Other than those, Frosty is different in appearance to any other Winter Faerie, including the ones in his family tree. With curly snow white hair sitting atop his head, he has a protruding icicle like horn coming from the left side of his forehead. It started forming his first birth year and has stopped growing just a few birth years ago. No one knows how or where it came from; some believe it was a curse because of his evil attitude and how he doesn't follow the rules a Winter Faerie should. Either way, if his race doesn't make people wonder why he joined up with The Dark Army, than the way he appears will. Because of the way faeries bodies are naturally, it's difficult to tell if one is a male or a female and that is something that has pushed Frosty to the edge many times when people mistake him for a female. His choice of clothing doesn't help stop the mishaps however.

❆QUIRKS❆
Frosty, if not obvious, has a protruding blue and white horn on the left side of his forehead that shines bright blue when he uses his magical powers.

2. When he feels threatened or gets upset, Frosty's entire body will turn red from anger and he'll look like a hot chili pepper with a snowy stem.

3. Has a very unique style of clothing and since he isn't a physical fighter, Frosty tends to wear dazzling outfits to entertain while he uses his magic to do all the dirty work.

4. Can become a bit of a psychopath when he's in battle. Has been known to become "The Mad Faerie" at times. It's best to not be on the receiving end of such insanity.

5. It's in a Winter Faerie's DNA to be charming; even Frosty has some charm about him.

❆STRENGTHS❆
❆Magical Affinity:
Frosty has a vast knowledge of magic and is proficient in different forms. His most known and used magic is of course, Winter/Ice spells and evocations.

❆Flight: He wouldn't be an excellent Faerie if he didn't know how to fly. Either with his blue and white wings or with magic.

❆Intelligence: A smart and cunning person that feels like he's always two steps ahead of everyone; even when he isn't.

❆Immune To The Cold: It's simply impossible for Frosty to get cold; the winter is his home and the cold never bothered him anyway.

❆Entertaining: He loves putting on a show and doesn't mind being the center of attention. He thrives on the imaginary stage he creates for himself.

❆WEAKNESSES❆
❆Physical Fighting:
Frosty has never held a sword in his life and he's a frail thing. If he didn't have his magic ... he'd be dead by now.

❆Fire Bad! Fire Deadly!: Every Winter Faerie has known since their first birth year that Fire doesn't go well with Ice and as such, they stay as far as possible away from such a deadly counter element to theirs. No Winter Faerie has ever used any form of Fire Magic and could never used it anyway.

❆Prideful Nature: It is very common for a Faerie of any kind to be arrogant or self-entitled, but The Banished Prince takes arrogance to an entirely new level and it will be his biggest downfall if he isn't careful.

❆Emotionally Childish: Everyone, of any race or kin hates losing at anything; but Frosty is legendary for his temper tantrums when things don't go his way. He might think he's mature and an adult, but truthfully ... he still acts like a newborn baby.

❆Untrustworthy: It's hard to tell if Frosty is a friend or foe; with that wicked charm of his and that quick wit, he knows how to play people right into his hands and has been known to backstab anyone that he doesn't see as an asset for a better life for himself.

❆GENERAL HISTORY❆
Born to the King and Queen of Escalaria, Prince Frostbite Chillyfreeze an only child, was destined to take the Crown and rule over a Winter Wonderland like region. If only he had the mindset and personality fit for such a destiny. While his parents had him taught by the best of the best scholars in Escalaria, Frosty never took to their teachings and always did his own thing. Which wasn't the usual way a Winter Faerie acted.

Frosty grew up to be a cruel Prince that treated other lesser Winter Faeries like the dirt beneath his feet. And they couldn't just go and tell The King and Queen about how horrible their only child was. The people of Escalaria had to grin and bear it all; until one day, Prince Frosty went too far with his antics.

One day, Frosty sought out a challenge and wanted to fight one of the commoners just out of boredom. When a commoner Winter Faerie fought a Royal Winter Faerie, it was suppose to be just for show and nothing more. But Frosty used his magic at full force and frozed the poor commoner's body completely and then shattered the young boy with a smirk on his face the entire time.

There was no way his Father, The King, could let such an act go without punishment. Frosty was truly cold hearted, even colder than the winter land Escalaria. His father knew that there was only one thing that could keep his people from revolting; he would have to banish his only son from the Kingdom. The only punishment that fit such a crime, that also kept his son from being beheaded or stripped of his titles and magic.

Being thrown from the Kingdom only made Frosty's already growing madness of the mind worst. Finding himself alone in the world unknown to him, Frosty made a name for himself as a The Banished Frost Prince who didn't hesitate using his magical powers to get his way.

He eventually traveled further away from his former home and found The Dark Army shortly after and has been working his butt off to grow in the ranks. He secretly wants to take over and become the new Sovereign. One day he will ... or he thinks.

❆PROBATIONARY CAUSATION❆
Not only is Frosty new to The Dark Army, he is also from a land that is known for goody goods and weaklings (or what The Dark Army considers weaklings). There are a lot of reasons why he shouldn't and wouldn't be trusted and he has been on Probation since he first stepped into the chaos that is The Dark Army. He still has to prove them all wrong who doubt him.

❆OTHER❆
Frosty has a very high pitch voice and when he's upset and yells, it gets even higher and it just makes people take him less serious than usually.

Last edited:
◇➔×JAXON◆|☯
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"YOU THROW ME IN WITH THE WOLVES AND I'LL COME OUT LEADING THE PACK."

Face Claim- Justin Levy
Color Hex Code - #A8FFA8

GENERAL
Name
"My name is Jaxon Arthur Savage. But you can just call me Jax, or Jax Savage. Sounds badass; I know."

Nicknames
"I only have one, that I like. Jax. Other nicknames ... like; Dummy, Asshat and Lowlife are just stupid and will get you punched in the face if I hear them towards me. Understand?"

"I just turned eighteen last week. Almost twenty-one baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Do you need to see what I'm packing? Nah; I'm a boy ... uhh ... a man."

Birthday
"The best birthday ever baby. 4/20."

Sign
"Oh you wanna hear something awesome? I don't have just one sign ... I have two. I'm an Aries/Taurus. That Cusp wave baby!"

Sexuality
"Man, fuck labels! But if you wanna know, I have had boyfriends and girlfriends. So whatever you think that means, than that's what I am."

Ethnicity
"I know I look mixed or something, but nope! I'm Black!"

Accent
"People say I have a southern-white boy thing going on with my voice. I don't know if that's true or not ... what do you think?"

APPEARANCE
Height
"Oh, I'm tall but not like super tall. I'm 5'11"."

Weight
"Wow. If I was a girl you wouldn't ask this ... I bet. Nah joking. Last time I checked I weighed 245, I think? Gotta lay off those Doritos and get back into the gym. Still got a nice body though."

Build
"See? I knew you wanted me. Ha! No, but seriously. I would say I am very muscular with a few areas of flab from eating chips all the time. Mostly muscle though and never got any complaints about my body. Still have that eight pack baby!"

Eye Color
"Look into my eyes ... hypnotizing right? Ha! They're chocolate brown. Nothing special."

Hair Color
"Black hair and dreaded. I love my natural hair and it's cool to not look like everyone else. Being an individual and having people wanting to follow you is a big Ego Booster."

Piercings
"I have my nipples, septum and tongue pierced. I was thinking about getting a few more piercings, but I don't know yet."

Markings
"I don't have any scars. My power got rid of them a while ago. Yeah, I'll get into that more later."

Tattoos
"Not a big tattoo guy, so none. Maybe one day I will but that would be once I can control my power and the tattoos can be properly taken care of and not erased by healing the scars from the tattoo gun."

PERSONAL
Personality
"Oooh, this is the good part. Well ... who is Jaxon Savage? What makes me tick and what makes me laugh? Okay, enough of the Dr. Phil act, ha!" **clears throat**
"I am a likable guy that can get along with mostly everyone. I don't really cause drama but I'm not afraid to end it or jump into it if it's brought my way. I am very creative and I love meeting people. My Aries side takes over when I'm in a crowd. I love being the life of the party and I will never be a party pooper. I, like anyone, have some bad traits that show their ugly heads at the wrong times. I can be hotheaded and confrontational when I feel like someone is acting fake or if I am in a sour mood. And YES! I am very loud and in your face; which some people don't like and that can get me in more fights than I would like in one day. I mean, hey? Just because I can be a loud person and I don't have an off switch, that doesn't make me some evil villain. Right?" **laughs awkwardly**
"There's more, before I forget. I do love talking about myself and showing off my skills, so I am a bit of a conceited motherfucker but everyone is. I just don't hide it, like the rest of the world does. When it comes to friends and family, I am always like the little brother you hate to love. But you can't stop loving me. I grow on you like a bad rash. One you wish would go away but you know you'll miss that good scratch if it was gone. So yeah ... I'm that scratch you want to go away but miss once it's gone."

"You sure do wanna know a lot about me, but okay." **pulls out a long sheet of paper**
"What? Don't you carry around a list of your likes and dislikes? NO? You should." **clears throat**
"I like; Animals, Fast Cars, Cookies, Doritios, Fruit Punch, Dancing, Drinking, Smoking, 4/20 Blaze Up! Horror Movies, American Horror Story TV Show, Chance The Rapper, Kendrick Lamar, Hopsin, XXXTENTACION! Skateboarding, Video Games, Parties, Meeting People, My Cool Ass Power, R&B, Rock Music, Courtney Love, Nirvana, Twenty One Pilots, Marvel, Thor, My Dog Charlie, Mint Green, Piercings; and lastly, Halloween."

Dislikes
"I don't have too many things I dislike, but here we go. I don't like; Bullies, Racists, Politics, Religious Nuts, Labels, Fakes, Being Misunderstood, Being Lied Too. That's really it for my dislikes. I'm too nice of a guy to dislike trivial things."

Habits
"Oh, one thing that I never knew about myself. My friends had to tell me that I bite my nails when I'm lost in thought. I never noticed how much I bite my nails. Would explain why they look soo busted all the time. I should get a Manicure ... psych!"

"I laugh like a lot ... like soo much people tend to think I'm high 24/7. It doesn't help that I eat like anything in sight too."

Fears
"I don't really like talking about this, but from a young age and still to this day, I am afraid of those antique dolls. Those shits just make my skin crawl. Even talking about them ... just uhhh!"

"I don't think this is a fear, but more just something that makes me uncomfortable and that's the woods at night. Just not knowing what or who is in there. Maybe it's a practical fear of the unknown?"

Secrets
"Okay this is a good one. My first kiss wasn't with a human boy or girl ... it was with my dog. Ha! Let me explain. It happened when I was around middle school age. I was dreaming about my middle school crush one night, Trent Gully. Such a horrible last name, but such a cute guy. Anyway, I was dreaming and Charlie use to sleep in my bed with me when I was younger and well ... I was moving in my sleep and I must've grabbed up Charlie, thinking he was Trent in my dream and I planted one on him. I woke up to Charlie licking my face. It's not something I go out of my way to tell people, but it's not too bad. For me that is."

"This is something I swore to never bring up ever again. I guess never didn't last very long. Fuck it! I once stole four hundred dollars from a friend's home and let him get the blame. I stole it for the new PS Gaming System and the sad thing is ... the newer edition came out a week later. Me and that guy aren't friends for a different number of reasons but still, I never told the truth."

"Another one? Are you trying to blackmail me or something? Fine! When I was in High School, me and few of my close guy friends had snuck into the girls locker room in masks and ... hid the girls uniforms as a prank. We never got caught, but eventually we returned all the uniforms. Nothing sexual happened ... relax."

POWER
Power
"This is where the fun starts. So you wanna know what makes me special and what kind of power could I possibly have?" **places arm in the lit fireplace** "Oh don't worry, I'm fire resistant. As long as I have my arm in the fire. Oh and that's not my power." **Dips head in fish tank ... sprouts gills**
**After a few minutes, pulls arms out of fire and takes head out of tank."
"Now I bet you're amazed right? Well my power basically is that I can adapt to different "threats" or situations by gaining an ability, adaptation or skill, like breathing underwater or my skin becomes fireproof to obviously protect me from being burned alive. Fucking awesome right!"

When did you first experience your powers?
"The first time I discovered my adaptability was when my older brother and I got into a fight and he tried to slam my head into a wall ... but luckily for me, my power created a force field around me and kept my brother from hitting or throwing me around like a damn rag doll."

How do you feel about them?
How well can you control them?
(not at all, a little, or enough not to always screw up)

HISTORY

RELATIONSHIPS

Family
Friends
Crush
Neutral
Enemies

EXTRAS

Anything else you want us to know about your character will go here

Song
(A song that your character loves or represents them and why. Write why in character)

Last edited:
✠×❊NICOLAS❊×✠
▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀
"✠I JUST WANNA BE FAMOUS; IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?✠"

FC: Manu Rios
Color Hex Code: #FF6100

ONE - Nicolas Santiago Diego Mateo Hernandez Ⅳ (Nicolas Hernandez Ⅳ for short)

TWO - [KNEE - coal - liss | SAN - tee - Ah - GO | dee - a - GO | MAH - tae - Oh | HER - NAN - dehs]

THREE - Nico | The Miracle Child | Pretty Boy | Sweetheart | Emo Latino

FOUR - Nineteen (Just turned Nineteen)

FIVE - Male

SIX - November 1st

SEVEN - Scorpio

EIGHT - Heterosexual? Maybe ...

NINE - Hispanic American

TEN - Heavy Spanish Accent

ELEVEN - 5'8"

TWELVE - 159 lbs.

THIRTEEN - Lean | Slim | Athletic Body

FOURTEEN - Grey/Green Eyes

FIFTEEN - Chocolate Brown Hair

SIXTEEN - Nicolas has no piercings, whatsoever.

SEVENTEEN - Nicolas has a few scars and bruises from the multiple times he tried to fight his uncle off of him. Mostly on his back and legs. Which is why he tends to wear baggy clothes because he hates showing off his body and the scars from his past.

EIGHTEEN - Nicolas has a few small doodle-like tattoos on his right and left biceps and one heart on the inside of his ring finger.

NINETEEN - Nicolas is a truly sweet and kind individual that wouldn't hurt a fly. He'd most likely guide the fly out of his house if he had too. The young, Aspiring Reality TV Star has always had a special "IT" quality about him that most people can only hope to ever achieved. He is just naturally entertaining in front of a camera or behind the scenes. Even though he has been through more than most young people should ever have to deal with, his optimistic ways keep his mind in a positive place. While the unfortunate victims of what happened to him get worst or sometimes end it all, Nicolas refused to let his Uncle win in the end. Nicolas is a fighter, and just because he doesn't make it known ... he will never give up on his dreams and he will always help another out if they need a hand.

TWENTY - Nicolas Likes: Cooking. TV. Dancing. Sunlight. Happiness. Disney Movies. Romantic Movies. The Beach. Exercising. Hiking. Twinkies. Clowns. Ice Skating. Skateboarding. Baggy Clothes. Meeting New People. Helping Others. Bright Colors. Intelligent People. Open-Minded Individuals. Auras. Chakras. Meditation. Cookies. Authentic Hispanic Food. His Family. Animals. Babysitting. Children. Motivational Speaking. Hip-Hop. Latin Pop. Shakira. Demi Lovato

TWENTY-ONE - Nicolas Dislikes: His Uncle. Abusers. Criminals. Drinking. Smoking. Liars. Getting Hurt. Fighting. Arguments. Crying. Being Called "Emo Latino". Skittles. Pokemon. Night Terrors. Horror Movies. Halloween.

TWENTY-TWO - 1. Kind | 2. Intelligent | 3. Charming | 4. Caring | 5. Determined | 6. Energetic | 7. Helpful | 8. Thoughtful | 9. Diplomatic | 10. Entertaining

TWENTY-THREE - 1. Guarded | 2. Physically Weaker Than Most Guys His Age | 3. A Pacifist | 4. Too Nice | 5. A Pushover | 6. Gullible | 7. Emotional | 8. Hopeless Romantic

TWENTY-FOUR - 1. When Nicolas gets nervous, he taps his feet and looks down at the ground.

2. All of Nicolas' emotions can be seen in his eyes and on his face. He's an open book, even when he tries not to be.

3. Runs his fingers through his hair a lot; like those pretty boy douchebags.

TWENTY-FIVE - 1. Nicolas fears that one day his Uncle will get out of prison and come back to ... mess with him again.

2. Nicolas has a fear of heights.

3. Nicolas fears people finding out what his Uncle did to him and blaming him for it.

TWENTY-SIX - 1. The secret that Nicolas hopes never comes out is that his Uncle molested him for almost most of his preteen years and it stopped only after Nicolas father came into the room one night and beat the crap out his brother and called the cops afterwards. The family has kept it a secret and only they know what happened.

2. Nicolas peed the bed until he was fourteen.

3. Once kissed his best friend's boyfriend. It was just out of curiosity and the two males have never spoken about it to anyone.

TWENTY-SEVEN - Form of Entertainment
"Well, I really want to be a TV Talk Show Host, because I think I would do amazing. Like on Family Feud or one of those Reality Dating Shows. Or have my own Late Night Talk Show, would be awesome! But I also ... want to be in front of the camera on the reality tv shows. I just want to be famous for being myself, you know?"

TWENTY-EIGHT - What do you LIKE about the entertainment industry?
"The freedom to do whatever you want. If you believe in yourself, you can go as far as you want and probably even further. I just know that being an Entertainer is for me. Nothing else calls to me like this industry does. One day my name will be on the front of a Billboard "The Nicolas Hernandez Show"; that's going to be epic."

TWENTY-NINE - What do you DISLIKE about the entertainment industry?
" ... OH YOU KNOW. The paparazzi and the blackmailers and backstabbers. I know that there is a lot of good people in Hollywood, but it seems like more people will kick you down if it means they will grow ... even if just a little. I don't think I could ever go against someone I know has been there for me way before the fame. It's just not in my character to scheme and betray to get famous. I just won't do it."

THIRTY - Why do you want to join the entertainment industry?
"Do you believe in destiny? Because I do. Ever since I was little, people have told me that I belong on TV. And not for acting or anything like that ... just being myself and talking to people and being their for others. I've known that I was suppose to be in Hollywood since I was little."

HISTORY *(Molestation and Suicide Talk in here, be cautious)*
Nicolas Hernandez the Fourth, was born to two loving parents who had five other children before having him. He was their miracle child because he wasn't suppose to make it past a year of life. You see, Nicolas had a heart condition that the doctors believed would kill him before his first birthday. While they thought that, Nicolas parents refused to believe them and would pray every night for Nicolas to live a healthy life. The day he was born was a magical one, and the day after his first birthday was even more magical.

Nicolas heart condition had somehow cured itself, almost overnight. Maybe someone up in the Heavens had been listening to their prayers, or Nicolas was a fighter since day one. Either way, their Miracle Child had proved the doctors wrong.

Everything had seemed to be looking up for the Hernandez family, for a while it did. Things started taking a turn for the worst when Nicolas' uncle came to live with them, because the male had lost his job and his home and needed somewhere to stay. At first, Nicolas Uncle was the fun Uncle that brought him to the park and played games with him, but then his uncle became too "fun" and wanted to play too much with him, alone.

The first time his Uncle touched him and made Nicolas do things that he knew was wrong, at such a young age. Nicolas was only ten when his Uncle started molesting him and the poor boy was too scared to tell his parents or siblings. Nicolas would start to become less of the bubbly young boy he was, as his family started noticing the change in him. When they would ask what was wrong, he'd ignore the question and become hostile.

There were times when Nicolas considered suicide just to end it all and keep the secret from his family, but something inside of him kept him from doing such a thing. Though his family just thought his change in personality was because of puberty, the truth came out one night when his father came into his room, after hearing some odd noises.

When the male had seen his brother raping his only son, Nicolas father went into a fit of rage and beat his brother into a bloody pool on the floor. That's when Nicolas mother came into the room and thankfully stopped Nicolas' father from killing his brother. Nicolas was in his bed, watching the entire thing and he couldn't get it out of his mind.

Since that day, his uncle has been in jail. Nicolas still has night terrors of everything, especially the part where his father almost killed his brother. Nicolas then wanted his father to killed his uncle ... but then his father would have went to jail.

Nicolas has been in therapy for sometime and has been working on his own issues and guilty feelings, but now that he has graduated high school, he is on his way to Hollywood. There was no way he'd let his Uncle win and stop him from pursuing his dreams. He's been a fighter since before his birth and he wasn't going out just like that.

Family
Nicolas Santiago Diego Mateo Hernandez The Third (Father)
Adriana Hernandez (Mother)
Rosalina Hernandez (Oldest Sister)
Tatianna Hernandez (Older Sister)
Nicolette Hernandez (Older Sister)
Valentina Hernandez (Older Sister)
Jimena Hernandez (Older Sister)

Friends
(OPEN)

Crush
(OPEN)

Neutral
(OPEN)

Enemies
(OPEN)

Celebrity Male
Ricky Martin

Celebrity Female
Demi Lovato

Food
Authentic Hispanic Dishes

Sport
Futbol

Movie
The Lion King

TV Show
Black-ish

Song
"This song is ... soo powerful and it's one that really speaks to me out of any song I've ever heard."

Fame and success are two different things
There's beauty in the struggle

Last edited:
NAME
Kole Jett Blaque

ALIASES
Rocky | Jax Savage | Ares

CODENAME
Juggernaut

PERSONALITY
Kole is a true believer of "actions speak louder than words"; he'd rather show you what he can do instead of telling you. Which has been his way of doing things since he could remember; even before BioTech came into the picture. He has always had a hard time thinking before acting. Doing things his own way is what gets him in trouble the most and his reckless actions are what led up to everything that happened to him.

Kole is also a very quiet type of guy that doesn't like to or bother with making small talk. He would rather sit by himself than be in a crowd of strangers or "friends." There has to be several things happening around him for Kole to say a word. There's no psychological reason for why Kole doesn't speak much. To Kole, speaking is just a waste of time; while shoving his fists into someone's skull will get things done faster and more efficiently.

When it comes to showing any kind of emotion on the surface, this man is stone-faced on the regular. As hard as it it to get him to talk, it's even harder to get him to crack a smile, shed a tear or scream in fear. The only emotions that can be seen on his facial features is anger and hatred. Pure, anger and hatred. The steel wall he has around him keeps not only people that would hurt him out, but it also keeps out people that could and would possibly show him some kind of decent respect and even humanity.

Even though most will only ever see the cold and intimidating side of Kole, there is a calmer and more caring side somewhere in there. His love for his mother is what keeps his humanity intact, but it was also what caused everything to crumble around him. Kole hates caring for other people, because he secretly fears only bad things will come from his caring for another.

That fear plays a huge part in who he is today. Kole has many sides to him but the side that everyone sees and might truly believe is the real Kole, is the brute, savage and cold-hearted psychopath that he portrays to keep himself from being hurt by others.

BIOGRAPHY
Just like everyone else, Kole's memories were altered and changed around to benefit BioTech's end goal. But for the most part, there wasn't much BioTech needed to change about Kole's upbringing and the reason why he would come work for them.

He was born the only child, to a working class family in Salvation City. While his father worked a back breaking 9 to 9 job, his mother took care of him and loved him like no one could imagine. Kole was a mama's boy and his father knew it. The envy of a father towards his own son because of the relationship a mother had with said son is a deadly sin for sure.

As years went on, while Kole's mother treated him like a Prince, his father treated them both like crap under his boots. He would come home all times of night; smelling of alcohol and cheap perfume. And when Kole's mother would accuse him of cheating, he'd beat on her, while Kole was forced to watch his mother be beaten badly by the man she loved and had a child with.

Kole would grow up in a home full of lies, abuse and hatred that grew to a point where he vowed to kill his father the next time he laid a finger on his loving mother. That day came just a few hours prior to his twenty-ninth birthday celebration party. When he had came over to his parents' home to celebrate with them.

Walking towards the modest home, he had heard the horrible screaming of pain and helplessness from his mother and he knew what was going on. Balling up his fists, Kole kicked the wooden door in. Seeing his father on top of his mother, hands ready to strike her once again, Kole went into action; pushing his father off of his mother.

That is when his memory starts to become blurring and changes drastically.

His father had reacted to the push by bringing his arm up to swat at Kole's face. Smacking him and sending the young male into a fit of rage. Dropping on top of his father's chest, Kole gave his father one good punch across the jaw.

It made him feel something inside of him that he'd never felt before. He was in control for once in his life.

That's when his anger took over and Kole kept punching and punching and punching. He could hear his mother screaming for him to stop, but nothing she said or did would make him. Blood started falling from his father's nose and mouth. The look in Kole's eyes was soulless and almost demonic in appearance.

Sometime during the punches, Kole found his hands wrapped around his father's neck. Choking the life out of the bastard that would dare treat a woman as kind and as caring in such a disgusting way.

Kole could see the life leave his father's eyes. Feeling a sense of relief; even in such a tragic turn of events. Only once the sounds of authorities yelling at him from the broken entrance did Kole pull his hands from around his father's lifeless body. The screams from his mother had caused concern and authorities had been called to their home.

A few hours later, Kole was seated across a table from BioTech employees who gave him two option. Either work for them or be banished to The Outlands for his crime. A serious crime of murder and it wasn't as if he could call it self-defense when he had attacked his father. Even if he was protecting his mother, it wouldn't look that way to the authorities.

It only took him a few minutes before he agreed to work for BioTech. It would be the best way to clear his name and see his mother again one day.

AUGMENTATIONS
BioTech wanted to utilize Kole's natural gifts of brute strength and fighting capabilities. All of his augmentations focus on strength, durability and endurance.

Adoptive Muscle Memory: Kole's first and most advanced augmentation is a physical and mental one that helps him learn new fighting techniques quicker and easier than anyone else. He has been able to store and perfect several fighting techniques; from basic martial arts, ninjutsu to guerrilla warfare and many more styles of fighting. He is able to combine several of them to create his own style as well. Right now he can only memorize and replicate fighting styles, but one day he will be able to memorize and replicate other skills easily and faster.

Durability: It will take more than a few punches or bullets to stop Kole from charging at an enemy. He's not called the Juggernaut for nothing. An augmentation that enhances his skin cells to become as tough as steel in the face of immediate danger. He can withstand brutal melee attacks, a few bullets here and there and even a small explosion. It doesn't make him invincible, but it does come in handy when he needs to survive a serious attack. If too much force is brought upon Kole however, the durability will start to deteriorate and that's when he either has to get out of the line of fire or say bye bye.

Power Fists: An augmentation that has to do solely with his fists. If he charges them up enough overnight, Kole can give someone a brutal beating within a one hour time frame since the last time he let his fist charge up. He normally has strength on his side, but with the power fists fully juiced up, he can really do some damage in less hits than he would need regularly.

Weaponized Body: Since Kole doesn't use any sort of weapons, other than his body, he was augmented into an almost perfect man made war machine. Being able to use his entire body to fight. Being able to turn his hands into hammer-like weapons and his legs into blades, etc... Yet it only let's his body turn into melee based weapons; long-range is not his area of expertise and will probably never be. This augmentation is the only one that takes up a severe amount of his natural energy reserves and it's a last option in any and all situations. A one shot type of deal. After that, he's out for the count.

APPEARANCE
Click Me!

Height
6'5"

Weight
260 lbs.

Hair Color
Ash Black

Eye Color
Light Grey

Body Build
Muscular | Athletic | In Shape

Physical Features
1. Kole's hair always seems to be just a ball of mess on top of his head. He doesn't take the time to brush or comb it.

2. His eyes are the color of stone and htey keep his true feelings from being seen through them. Staring in his eyes will make someone feel as if they are looking at a real life zombie. It's as if he went to The Outlands and came back a wreck. Which isn't even possible, but something in Kole's eyes make it appear as if he has no soul.

3. Has open wounds on the right side of his face and right arm that shows some of his cybernetic augmentations. When he had first tried using his weaponized body augmentation, it interfered with his durability and caused his skin to rip and tear open. Though he could have been patched up, he wanted to keep them as a reminder to never become a "Raging Bull" again.

☢KOLE JETT BLAQUE☢
▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀
"☢I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO. NO REGRETS.☢"

NAME
Kole Jett Blaque

ALIASES
Rocky | Jax Savage | Ares

CODENAME
Juggernaut

PERSONALITY
Kole is a true believer of "actions speak louder than words"; he'd rather show you what he can do instead of telling you. Which has been his way of doing things since he could remember; even before BioTech came into the picture. He has always had a hard time thinking before acting. Doing things his own way is what gets him in trouble the most and his reckless actions are what led up to everything that happened to him.

Kole is also a very quiet type of guy that doesn't like to or bother with making small talk. He would rather sit by himself than be in a crowd of strangers or "friends." There has to be several things happening around him for Kole to say a word. There's no psychological reason for why Kole doesn't speak much. To Kole, speaking is just a waste of time; while shoving his fists into someone's skull will get things done faster and more efficiently.

When it comes to showing any kind of emotion on the surface, this man is stone-faced on the regular. As hard as it it to get him to talk, it's even harder to get him to crack a smile, shed a tear or scream in fear. The only emotions that can be seen on his facial features is anger and hatred. Pure, anger and hatred. The steel wall he has around him keeps not only people that would hurt him out, but it also keeps out people that could and would possibly show him some kind of decent respect and even humanity.

Even though most will only ever see the cold and intimidating side of Kole, there is a calmer and more caring side somewhere in there. His love for his mother is what keeps his humanity intact, but it was also what caused everything to crumble around him. Kole hates caring for other people, because he secretly fears only bad things will come from his caring for another.

That fear plays a huge part in who he is today. Kole has many sides to him but the side that everyone sees and might truly believe is the real Kole, is the brute, savage and cold-hearted psychopath that he portrays to keep himself from being hurt by others.

BIOGRAPHY
Just like everyone else, Kole's memories were altered and changed around to benefit BioTech's end goal. But for the most part, there wasn't much BioTech needed to change about Kole's upbringing and the reason why he would come work for them.

He was born the only child, to a working class family in Salvation City. While his father worked a back breaking 9 to 9 job, his mother took care of him and loved him like no one could imagine. Kole was a mama's boy and his father knew it. The envy of a father towards his own son because of the relationship a mother had with said son is a deadly sin for sure.

As years went on, while Kole's mother treated him like a Prince, his father treated them both like crap under his boots. He would come home all times of night; smelling of alcohol and cheap perfume. And when Kole's mother would accuse him of cheating, he'd beat on her, while Kole was forced to watch his mother be beaten badly by the man she loved and had a child with.

Kole would grow up in a home full of lies, abuse and hatred that grew to a point where he vowed to kill his father the next time he laid a finger on his loving mother. That day came just a few hours prior to his twenty-ninth birthday celebration party. When he had came over to his parents' home to celebrate with them.

Walking towards the modest home, he had heard the horrible screaming of pain and helplessness from his mother and he knew what was going on. Balling up his fists, Kole kicked the wooden door in. Seeing his father on top of his mother, hands ready to strike her once again, Kole went into action; pushing his father off of his mother.

That is when his memory starts to become blurring and changes drastically.

His father had reacted to the push by bringing his arm up to swat at Kole's face. Smacking him and sending the young male into a fit of rage. Dropping on top of his father's chest, Kole gave his father one good punch across the jaw.

It made him feel something inside of him that he'd never felt before. He was in control for once in his life.

That's when his anger took over and Kole kept punching and punching and punching. He could hear his mother screaming for him to stop, but nothing she said or did would make him. Blood started falling from his father's nose and mouth. The look in Kole's eyes was soulless and almost demonic in appearance.

Sometime during the punches, Kole found his hands wrapped around his father's neck. Choking the life out of the bastard that would dare treat a woman as kind and as caring in such a disgusting way.

Kole could see the life leave his father's eyes. Feeling a sense of relief; even in such a tragic turn of events. Only once the sounds of authorities yelling at him from the broken entrance did Kole pull his hands from around his father's lifeless body. The screams from his mother had caused concern and authorities had been called to their home.

A few hours later, Kole was seated across a table from BioTech employees who gave him two option. Either work for them or be banished to The Outlands for his crime. A serious crime of murder and it wasn't as if he could call it self-defense when he had attacked his father. Even if he was protecting his mother, it wouldn't look that way to the authorities.

It only took him a few minutes before he agreed to work for BioTech. It would be the best way to clear his name and see his mother again one day.

AUGMENTATIONS
BioTech wanted to utilize Kole's natural gifts of brute strength and fighting capabilities. All of his augmentations focus on strength, durability and endurance.

Adoptive Muscle Memory: Kole's first and most advanced augmentation is a physical and mental one that helps him learn new fighting techniques quicker and easier than anyone else. He has been able to store and perfect several fighting techniques; from basic martial arts, ninjutsu to guerrilla warfare and many more styles of fighting. He is able to combine several of them to create his own style as well. Right now he can only memorize and replicate fighting styles, but one day he will be able to memorize and replicate other skills easily and faster.

Durability: It will take more than a few punches or bullets to stop Kole from charging at an enemy. He's not called the Juggernaut for nothing. An augmentation that enhances his skin cells to become as tough as steel in the face of immediate danger. He can withstand brutal melee attacks, a few bullets here and there and even a small explosion. It doesn't make him invincible, but it does come in handy when he needs to survive a serious attack. If too much force is brought upon Kole however, the durability will start to deteriorate and that's when he either has to get out of the line of fire or say bye bye.

Power Fists: An augmentation that has to do solely with his fists. If he charges them up enough overnight, Kole can give someone a brutal beating within a one hour time frame since the last time he let his fist charge up. He normally has strength on his side, but with the power fists fully juiced up, he can really do some damage in less hits than he would need regularly.

Weaponized Body: Since Kole doesn't use any sort of weapons, other than his body, he was augmented into an almost perfect man made war machine. Being able to use his entire body to fight. Being able to turn his hands into hammer-like weapons and his legs into blades, etc... Yet it only let's his body turn into melee based weapons; long-range is not his area of expertise and will probably never be. This augmentation is the only one that takes up a severe amount of his natural energy reserves and it's a last option in any and all situations. A one shot type of deal. After that, he's out for the count.

APPEARANCE
Height
6'5"

Weight
260 lbs.

Hair Color
Ash Black

Eye Color
Light Grey

Body Build
Muscular | Athletic | In Shape

Physical Features
1. Kole's hair always seems to be just a ball of mess on top of his head. He doesn't take the time to brush or comb it.

2. His eyes are the color of stone and htey keep his true feelings from being seen through them. Staring in his eyes will make someone feel as if they are looking at a real life zombie. It's as if he went to The Outlands and came back a wreck. Which isn't even possible, but something in Kole's eyes make it appear as if he has no soul.

3. Has open wounds on the right side of his face and right arm that shows some of his cybernetic augmentations. When he had first tried using his weaponized body augmentation, it interfered with his durability and caused his skin to rip and tear open. Though he could have been patched up, he wanted to keep them as a reminder to never become a "Raging Bull" again.

Last edited:
hel sand
I TREAT MY LOVERS THE SAME WAY I TREAT MY ENEMIES, WITH PASSION AND FIERCE DOMINATION

[spoili]
NAME
Hel Sand (Bastard Son of Deceased Lord Juyriel Larsayne of Dorne)

ALIASES
The Dancing Scorpion
~A nickname/infamous title he earned from his style of fighting. He doesn't stand in one spot and swing a sword around like other Westerosi knights, sellswords and fighters. Hel makes a dance of his battles; using his entire body to move around an opponent so there isn't much possibly of him being flanked or surprised attacked. Wearing light and breathable armor keeps his speed from being brought down by heavier material.~

The Charming Dornish Bastard
~Another nickname he earned from his performance; yet not from his fighting skills; but for his bedroom skills. A man of full blood dornish heritage. Hel has the charm, the grace and the seductiveness of a Dornishmen that has had both women and men fall to it's prowess at times.~

Hel was born on June 25th in 115 B.C. Making him 26 years of age at the very moment.

LENGTH & BODY BUILD
Hel Sand at 5'10 even (178 CM)

Hel is a fit and in shape male. Since he was trained to be a fighter most of his life, he keeps his body in fighting form. A lean build with strong muscular definition.

WEIGHT
Hel weighs exactly 198 pounds (90 kg)

SEXUALITY
Hel has dated and slept with men and women and he doesn't have any preference for either one over the other. He finds the natural beauty of a woman to draw him in, and he finds the natural strength of a man to draw him in. If there was a sexuality he'd see himself as it would be Pansexual.

RELIGION
The Lord of Light (R'Hllor)

GRANDPARENTS
Paternal
Lord Garyiel Larsayne, Grandfather
Lady Ellianya Larsayne, Grandmother

Maternal
Emeri Sand, Grandfather
Isabel Sand, Grandmother

PARENTS
Lord Juyriel Larsayne, Father
Nayleen Sand, Mother

SIBLINGS
Hel had two half siblings who were killed with his father and his father's wife (his siblings mother) when he was young.

Jameylven Larsayne, Half Brother (Deceased Heir to House Larsayne)
Ser Adryan Larsayne, Half Brother (Deceased Knight of House Larsayne)

There has been rumors for years that Lord Juyriel Larsayne has multiple bastard childrens all over Westeros but so far, only Hel Sand has been discovered. Even so, Dornish men and women treat their bastards like their actual children and not some one night mistake; like other Westerosi citizens.

DISTANT RELATIVES
No proof of any distant relatives has been discovered, but Hel Sand's mother's side might have blood connections with The Great House of Dorne. Only time will tell if that information will ever be revealed to be true or false.

APPEARANCE
Hel Sand tends to dress in light clothing and bright colors. Being from Dorne, bright colors and light, breathable wear is the most practical and it also shows off his physique. As he does love to make a show of things, Hel wears the brightest; yellows, oranges and reds he can get his hands on. The profits he makes from giving out his services to different Houses, he uses on clothing and weaponry, but mostly clothing. With those striking poison green eyes that all Larsaynes share in common, Hel's choice of clothing bring the gold flecks out more. He has somewhat changed up his style of clothing to survive in such a harsh climate as The North, yet his bright colors are only slightly covered and hidden by thicker leather.

LOYALTY
Loyal to the one that gives the better offer. For now that is House Marric.

OCCUPATION
Current: Sellspear for House Marric
Previous: Sellspear for Hire

AMBITION
Hel Sand truly wants to just live a life of fun and excitement. He has already travel around to different parts of the world, further than most Westerosi men and women will ever. Yet there is more out there that not even he knows about. He wants to travel with someone special and find whatever else it out there for him to find.

PERSONALITY
Hel Sand, like most if not all Dornishmen is a seductive and charming individual. He has an aura of strong domination and magnetic charisma that brings people into his web of debauchery and zealous behavior with ease. A man of carefree nature and unique viewpoint of the world, Hel is a breath of fresh air for most Northerners. He will always have a smile on his face, even in the mist of an intense battle or conversation. There isn't much that will break that smile from his face. A rather youthful and energetic man that doesn't let such a thing like being a bastard bring him down. Hel prides himself on being a bastard and having people look down upon him. At least he knows who to be a friend to or a foe to when they hear he is not only of Dorne blood, but that he is also a bastard.

Hel Sand's pride and stubbornness are two things that almost outshine his charm and seductiveness. When he puts his mind into something, there is nothing or no one that will be able to change it. Hel does what Hel wants, if it means his own survival in the end. There has only been a few times where he has risked his neck for someone else and that was when he was in love with said person or when he thought he was in love. Only love has a stronger hold over Hel than his own pride and stubbornness.

As carefree and charming as Hel Sand truly is, that hotheaded and vengeful streak that most Dorne men and women have is right under the surface of that beautiful smiling face of his. If someone betrays him or hurts the one(s) he loves, there will be only way to stop Hel Sand from seeking revenge on the one that did such a thing; and that's a sword or any other form of weapon through his heart. He will not stop doing his damnedest to end the life of anyone that takes away people he deeply cares for. The biggest downfall to his personality is his anger getting the best of him and colliding with his prideful traits.

[/spoili]

[spoili]
Hel Sand was born to Lord Juyriel Larsayne and his Paramour, Nayleen Sand on a beautiful and very hot day in Dorne. Hotter than usual in the usually boiling southernmost region of Westeros. His mother gave birth to him in her parent's old home near the edge of Planky Town. At the time of Hel's birth Juyriel was at home in his castle with his first and second sons, while his third son was being born. From birth, Hel Sand wasn't suppose to be just some lowly bastard child of a Dorne Vassal House Lord. The Lord of Light had been watching over him the entire birth; that is how his mother explains the heat of a thousands flames that covered Dorne in the hottest day of that year.

Hel Sand grew up knowing nothing of his father; his mother decided not to say anything about the man that took her for a few nights out of the year and would leave without a word the next morning.

Though, in his early teens, Hel Sand would finally meet Lord Juyriel.

The young boy had stayed up later than usual one night and heard noises at the front of his home and decided to pick up a dagger his mother kept around just to be safe and tried to stab at the shadow that walked around the home. Yet, Juyriel grabbed him up before he could do any damage.

Seeing those familiar poison green eyes staring back at him, Juyriel immediately ordered for Nayleen to tell him the truth, in front of Hel. With the discovery that Hel Sand was his son, and that Nayleen had hid her pregnancy and the birth of said son from him for almost sixteen years, Lord Juyriel broke it off with her and vowed to never speak to her again. He would only keep a relationship with his son, since Hel had nothing to do with his mother's idiotic actions.

Though Nayleen knew that Juyriel wouldn't treat her son any different than his two other children, she couldn't bare seeing Hel taken off to the castle and turned into one of The Larsayne's brew of malevolent demons. Nayleen loved Juyriel, this is true, but his two sons were as mad as their acidic mother.

No matter how much she prayed to the Lord of Light and did whatever she could to stop such a thing from happening, Hel Sand left one night and found his way to Larsayne Castle on nearly the other side of Dorne.

Once there, he told his father that he wanted to train to be as great of a fighter as his brothers were. Everyone around Dorne knew that the Larsayne boys were formidable fighters of the style they called "battle dancing" and Hel wanted to learn the same technique.

He would train for years upon years. As he got closer to his father and his brothers and their mother, Hel's own mother barely saw her only child. There was still some betrayal left inside of Hel from his mother's actions, but he couldn't stop loving the woman that gave him life.

After years of not seeing Nayleen, Hel decided to take the time to visit her and his childhood home. The Lord of Light must have been taking great care of him, for he left the same day his father, brothers and their mother would take their last breaths.

As he spent time with his mother and grandparents, news spread around Dorne about the Larsaynes being poisoned in their sleep. An ironic death as The Larsaynes were known to use poison with all of their weaponry and styles of fighting. When Hel heard the news he left his mother once again, to see it all for himself. Finding his family dead in their beds. Peaceful looks on their lifeless faces. He cried for days upon days. People said he didn't leave the castle for months and that they could hear his screams of rage and sadness throughout the day and night.

Hel never found out who killed them all and there was no way The Great House of Dorne could help either. This was a devastating lost for Hel Sand and he couldn't sit around and wallow about who or what could have done such a thing. Though his rage and vengeful hunger was never given satisfaction, Hel began to use his fighting excellence to make a name for himself in Dorne and to find a purpose for living.

Around this time, his mother and her parents had passed from old age and Hel Sand was on his own for the first time ever. There wasn't much left for him in Dorne, so he joined a Traveling Sellspear/sword Company named "The Seekers of Light" ran by a true believer of The Lord of Light and Hel Sand was one of the first Dornishmen Lord of Light believers that joined them.

Though he had skill and knowledge of fighting from his deceased father, Hel Sand was still on the lower end of the sellspear/swords men and was treated as such until he proved himself by completing many of the bounties that were given to him and a few other members.

As a few years went by, Hel Sand became tired of traveling around and seeing the same faces over and over again. Even though The Seekers of Light traveled all over Westeros and even Essos, there was still something missing for Hel Sand and that was the love of another. Sure he made love to many, but none ever made him feel complete like he knew he wanted.

During one of his deeper sleeps, The Lord of Light came to him and showed Hel an image of a brown haired Princess standing facing away from him on a snow covered mountain and that was all he needed to make his decision to head North clear. He would follow The Lord of Light's words and images faithfully and without question. If he was to go North to find the one that would complete him, he would.

There wasn't an easy way to get out of The Seekers of Light, but when he heard that Houses in The North were seeking sellswords and fighters, he knew that The Lord of Light had plans for him and he used his deceptive and tactical ways to get out of the company with his own weapons and anything that belonged to him.

Finding his way to the North, Hel Sand has been working for House Marric for over a year now and he has since found or he thinks he has found that brown haired Princess on the snowy mountain hill in the vision he had that beautiful night.
[/spoili]

[spoili]
SKILLS & TRAITS
Hel Sand is an excellent fighter with spears and dual swords. Though he doesn't just go into a fight with just those weapons. His vast knowledge of different poisons give his nickname "The Dancing Scorpion" that scorpion quality. He knows different forms of poisons and how they work and how long it takes for them to take affect and how said effects will work on different types of people. When it comes to less lethal skills, Hel is a very charming and social person that can fit in well with the nobles, yet he would rather not be around them for too long. Being who he is, Dorne's Customs are vastly different than those of the other kingdoms of Westeros, especially The North.

Hel Sand prefers speed and movement over strength and durability. Rather hitting and dashing around, instead of slashing and bashing in one spot. Though he does lack in the area of brute force, Hel Sand is one of the faster spear and dual weapon fighters out there. Though nowhere near the best of the best, he has been trained to fight with said weapons as if they are parts of his body.

His style of fighting needs balance and thought in every move he makes. To others it might look like he's making fun of his opponent because of his dancing around them (which sometimes he is), Hel Sand thinks way before he makes a move and it also has helped build his tactical ways when he's talking with someone or doing something non-fighting related.

List of weapons.

NAME
The Scorpion's Tail

DESCRIPTION
When he first asked his father to teach him how to fight like his older brothers, Lord Juyriel didn't hand Hel a sword no, he handed him a spear. The Scorpion's Tail was the first gift that his father ever gave Hel. The spear is a double ended weapon. Hel is able to use either side to cause damage and the smaller side is the one he coats with poison. Hence the Scorpion's Tail. While the big spearhead is the claws, the small spearhead is the tail. The Scorpion's Tail is his main weapon in any battle and he rarely goes anywhere without it nearby. Using it since the beginning, Hel is more than proficient with it.

APPEARANCE
Has a Scorpion engraved in the wooden part of the spear (Representing his Family's Sigil); just below the bigger spearhead.
[spoili]
As4j7F3.png

[/spoili]

NAME
Sunrise & Sunset | The Beginning & The Ending

DESCRIPTION
Dual swords made from precious metals and jewels earned for his work in Essos. These are Hel's secondary weapons. Though not as far a reach as The Scorpion's Tail, they still have a mid-range fighting capability. The name Sunrise & Sunset comes from the style of fighting Hel does when using them. Always striking first with Sunrise and ending his attack with Sunset. Not really the swords intent, but Hel uses Sunrise for more slashing and dashing, while Sunset is used for puncturing and jabbing.

APPEARANCE
Sunrise (Left) | Sunset (Right)
[spoili]
2r5DQdG.jpg

[/spoili]

NAME
Poison

DESCRIPTION
Hel uses poison mostly for the tips of his weapons and in battle, and these poisons usually take effect during the battle or afterwards. None of them are incurable, and most take several days to kill if not treated properly.

APPEARANCE
[spoili]
W16tmYB.jpg

[/spoili]

List of armor or attire.
~Usually Hel is dressed in beautiful outfits made of nice brightly dyed animal skins and materials, since most of the profits for his services goes to clothing. Since he has been in The North, he has been changing his style up a lot to fit the climate and not die from freezing to death. He has a ring with a gold scorpion creating the band and a green jewel on top, representing the Larsayne blood that lives inside of him.~

NAME
Hel Sand's Scorpion Armor

DESCRIPTION
Finding armor that not only kept him warm in The North but also kept his Dornish culture part of it was almost impossible, but he did find some and is happy about it. It's still breathable and movable so it doesn't impair his speed or maneuverability. He hasn't worn it in battle yet, it is still in great condition. Luckily his hotblooded dornish body and The Lord of Light's flames keep him also warm in The North.

APPEARANCE
[spoili]
qh9elNX.jpg

[/spoili]
[/spoili]

Last edited:
hel sand
i treat my lovers the same way i treat my enemies; with passion and fierce domination

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam pulvinar ultrices lacus, vitae mollis augue. Sed cursus leo et metus laoreet, at facilisis nisi pellentesque. Sed efficitur odio vel vulputate vulputate. Sed molestie placerat risus. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nulla convallis tempus mollis. Donec non sagittis ex.

Aliquam cursus risus eu cursus iaculis. Sed non rutrum sem. Donec porta leo non felis sagittis, eget pellentesque libero ullamcorper. Duis luctus in nisl eget suscipit. Maecenas congue faucibus lacinia. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Fusce a sapien at elit molestie fermentum nec efficitur dui. Fusce eget lobortis tellus. Ut mollis turpis vel purus viverra placerat. Pellentesque elit felis, rutrum quis elementum nec, euismod eget quam. Aenean est elit, ornare aliquam velit a, semper tempus turpis. Proin a luctus quam. Nam at mauris a ligula convallis ultricies. Aliquam vitae posuere ante. Suspendisse ut urna quam.

Cras dictum commodo nunc et ultrices. Ut non convallis nunc, vel facilisis eros. Donec at ante eu quam sollicitudin cursus dapibus nec dui. Proin eget lorem a ex iaculis fringilla. Mauris fringilla pellentesque dui non semper. Etiam interdum est eget sapien scelerisque pretium. Aenean eget erat imperdiet, pulvinar nunc vel, aliquam odio. Curabitur erat nisi, egestas nec augue sed, fringilla pulvinar felis. Fusce ac purus rhoncus, sagittis risus non, ultrices mi. Suspendisse nec nibh ac massa ultricies luctus. Aliquam ultricies, urna in facilisis tempus, lorem odio viverra nisl, nec tristique risus urna vitae lacus. Aliquam congue, velit sed venenatis auctor, nibh est maximus ligula, id aliquet magna purus id ipsum. Ut fermentum finibus odio, sed faucibus ante facilisis et. Phasellus placerat, risus a fermentum imperdiet, magna purus porttitor leo, id ultricies tellus metus non nunc. Fusce vel magna viverra, bibendum enim eu, tincidunt massa. Fusce luctus eros nec luctus malesuada.

Donec quis augue quis felis scelerisque elementum. Cras tincidunt mauris facilisis tincidunt vestibulum. Donec mauris lectus, porta ut imperdiet at, egestas sit amet dolor. Nulla pharetra viverra nulla, quis varius eros pulvinar at. Mauris eget mauris ac urna tincidunt consequat non eget ipsum. Quisque sodales mollis tempus. Sed semper, erat non tristique vulputate, tellus risus feugiat mauris, vitae viverra arcu est vitae ligula. Ut egestas mollis urna. Cras id arcu nisi. Nulla vehicula scelerisque massa at commodo. Donec placerat felis sit amet augue vestibulum, eget bibendum nisl hendrerit. Praesent ac libero eros. Phasellus volutpat dui eu lacus euismod, quis ultrices risus faucibus.

Aliquam sollicitudin venenatis felis mollis bibendum. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Phasellus non finibus arcu. Cras tincidunt tellus et convallis dictum. Phasellus et bibendum nisl. Integer eu vulputate nulla, a finibus lacus. Morbi vel lectus ac nulla laoreet rutrum. Nulla posuere scelerisque dolor iaculis tincidunt. Proin enim ipsum, lobortis vel commodo et, pellentesque eu mi. Duis non vehicula arcu, eget pharetra mi. Sed venenatis, velit id varius auctor, lacus nisl ultricies nisi, quis vehicula dui urna nec arcu. Cras dapibus nulla dictum, euismod orci et, tincidunt sapien.

Last edited:
rudolph
NAME
Rudolph Vincenzo Arcobaleno (Last name means "Rainbow" in Italian)

TEAM
RNBW (Rainbow)
The R in RNBW/Leader

LEGEND/FOLKLORE MOTIF
Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer

RACE
Human

APPEARANCE
Click Me!

HEIGHT
5'7"

WEIGHT
113 lbs.

HISTORY
Born to a large family of huntsmen and huntresses, Rudolph was truly the runt of the family. Being not only smaller than his siblings ever were, he was also born with a bright gold eyes and naturally, light blonde/pinkish hair. While his family did have different shades of hair, none have ever been born with such a color and his eyes were nothing like his families' naturally grey or hazel. His siblings always looked down on him and they never treated him like their baby brother. He was different in a lot of ways and only his father made sure Rudolph felt loved and cared for.

That man was the one who took the time to teach Rudolph how to fight and defend himself. While his brothers and sisters played around with swords and guns, he only wanted to use his fists and dust. While that was good for a beginner, his father knew that Rudolph had to have a weapon if he was going to go to school to become a Huntsman; like everyone else in the Arcobaleno family. Which is when he created "The Guardian's Knockdown." A set of fists that had dust bullets capabilities and changed into a nice set of chained ball weapons as well.

Only when Rudolph grew up and got better at controlling his weapons and Semblance, did his siblings start to show him some love; though by that time, he had grew out of wanting their acceptance. He was accepted by his father and that's all that mattered. Learning all he could from the man and doing his best in school, Rudolph headed off to Beacon Academy shortly after getting a letter in the mail about getting a chance to join the Elite of the Elite in training. The last name Arcobaleno was known around the Academy, so he had a lot to live up to.

Rudolph is on a journey to prove everyone that has ever doubted him, wrong.

PERSONALITY
If his clothes don't make you want to know more about him, than Rudolph's unnaturally charismatic personality will have you wanting to be his best friend sooner than later. The young man is very flamboyant and enthusiastic about everything and everyone. He sees everyone as a friend, or a soon-to-be friend. There will never be a day that he goes without meeting someone new and learning almost everything about them. He is a very social person that loves huge crowds and doesn't mind being the center if it just soo happens that way.

Full of life and sometimes a bit of a child, Rudolph has an optimistic point of view. Making him a great leader for any team. With his "can do" attitude and "never give up" spirit, he tries his best to bring up his team's morale if needed.

For the most part, when he isn't having a bad day, Rudolph is the go to guy for a good laugh or just someone to let your problems out to. He has two shoulders that you can cry on if you need. Just make sure you have the same amount when he comes to you. He can be a Drama King when things don't go the way he planned or when his expensive outfits get super dirty. Those are the times when it's best to let him scream his head off and then cool off later.

There is definitely no one else like Rudolph out in the world, and that's a good thing. One Rudolph Arcobaleno is more than enough for the world to deal with.

WEAPON
The Guardian's Knockdown a.k.a. Fists/Bullets/Ball & Chain (FBBC)
[spoili]
5kzdKYu.jpg

Has two chambers for regular bullets and dust bullets. Usually filled with water or fire dust bullets but can use a combination of other ones if he has the access to such ones. Uses his Gauntlets more often than the bullets and ball & chain form. (Is actually gold and black in color, when dust is not in the chambers. Changes colors depending on which dust is in the chambers).
[/spoili]

SEMBLANCE
Dust Animation: As the name states, Rudolph's semblance gives him the ability to effect all kinds and forms of dust (Air, Fire, Water, Earth, etc...) and use them in battle for a short period of time. He basically can turn any form of dust in a temporary animated and tangible source of power for himself and for others. He is so far more proficient with water dust than the other ones; being able to swirl it around like actual water and extend it out towards an opponent and attack them with the dust and causing effects from said dust. His Semblance is more of a dance of two individuals than anything else. If the Dust doesn't work in tandem with Rudolph and vice versa, the end result will be bad for him and his teammates. (When Rudolph is able to use more than one form of dust in battle, it's called the "Rainbow Melody" an array of colors surrounding him and a magical show of beauty and power begins).

FIGHTING STYLE
Rudolph likes flashy movements and quick and precise attacks. He is a more up close and personal fighter that makes sure you know it was him that beat you down. More of a fist fighter (no matter how hard it might be to believe), he likes getting right into it and making his enemies know that he means business. You'll always leave a battle in amazement at his fast moves and beautiful choreography thrown in the mix.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HUNSTMAN/HUNTRESS?
"It's not only because of my family. I always knew I wanted to be a Huntsman and show everyone that a guy like me can be as good as the rest of you."

✖catalina | lovelace♡
secrets can kill faster than a speeding bullet

Full Name: Catalina Rosalina Lovelace

Nickname(s): Cat | Kitty | Miss Lovely | Lacey

Age & DOB: Twenty-Four | May 15th

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: Catalina is a full grown woman with a perfect, hourglass shaped figure. Naturally dark brown locks that fall right onto her delicate shoulders and encase her beautiful face in a dynamic flow of mystery and seduction. Her beautiful green eyes and pouty full lips are just the start of her magnificent and gorgeous features. A woman that walks into a room and all eyes will be on her in seconds. Beauty doesn't come close to her supernaturally good looks. Catalina doesn't have to flaunt her beauty, it's just a natural aspect of hers. Perfect, ivory skin with no blemishes or mistakes in sight. A perfect masterpiece in most people's eyes.

Personality: With that southern accent and exotic name, Catalina doesn't have to do much to be the center of attention. A woman that has never done anything she didn't want to do. Someone who is use to getting her way. A woman that most could only dream about ever getting close to her. Most would be shock to find out how down to earth and vulnerable she can be if around people she at least thinks she can trust with her deepest and darkest secrets. As long as they never stab her in the back. That's when she will turn on the heat and start to boil bitches alive.

She's a fighter and sometimes that fighting spirit makes her appear to be a raging, hormonal bitch. There is a lot about Catalina that people get wrong. When someone first sees her, they mostly think she's a whore or someone's trophy wife. While in reality, Catalina has never needed anyone, man or woman, to take care of her. She has sex for HER and if she gets paid for it, so be it.

An independent spirit with Old Hollywood style and grace, this beautiful Texan Native has always been someone to keep an eye on. Either for good reasons or for bad ones. She has been known to get revenge on someone if they do something to her that she doesn't like. Catalina hates hearing the word "NO!" and will remember the person who dared to tell her she can't have something or someone. Her spiteful nature and her vice grip she has on keeping grudges are two things that make her a very dangerous woman when she's on the warpath.

When she's not trying to take the spotlight from someone else, or plotting her revenge, Catalina can be seen seducing men and women of all kinds. Married, engaged, dating or single. She does tend to go for the more complicated ones that have multiple issues. It might be her way of keeping her heart from being broken. Going for people she knows will end up leaving her eventually. So Catalina never puts her all in any relationship and just uses them as much as they use her, even more in some cases.

A woman of mysterious sexual prowess that has many dark secrets behind those beautiful emerald green eyes. Sometimes being beautiful can feel more like a curse than a blessing.

History: Catalina was born to a drug addict father and a stripper mother in Dallas, Texas. The only thing her parents ever gave her was the drive to be better than they had ever been. When she turned eighteen was when she and a former boyfriend decided to steal a truck and drive all around America. Their relationship ended after a few years, once Catalina got enough of his abuse; physically, mentally and sexually. She ended up in a rough crowd but got out of it all shortly afterwards. Escorting was a way she could save up money, fast and live the life she always wanted to. Catalina vowed to start doing things for herself and only for herself.

Family: Tricia Lovelace (Mother)
Patrick Lovelace (Father)
Amelia Lovelace (Grandmother/Lives With Her)

Secrets: 1. Catalina had a sick obsession with Laura Miller. Some might say it was a crush, but if anyone truly knew Catalina they would know how jealous she was of girls who were prettier than her or girls who got more attention than she did. Her obsession was pure jealously driven.

2. Is an Escort but tells everyone she's the Heiress to a Multi-Million Dollar Oil Tycoon Company.

3. Had an affair with a Mobster's Wife.

4. Stabbed a man in the neck once for trying to not pay for her services. Luckily he didn't die, and she got her money in the end.

5. Robbed a wealthy socialite and sold her jewels for some quick cash.

6. Owns an unlicensed Lamborghini.

Do you have any criminal history?
"I've never been caught for anything. I'm too clever to be caught, dollface."

Have you ever been late on rent?
"Never. I have my ways of getting some quick cash if I need. Or I'll use other resources if I have to."

Have you ever been complained about?
"Who would complain about muah? I am she, the one and only Catalina Lovelace. It is a blessing to be in my presence."

Do you have good credit?
"Ha! Is that a serious question?"

What do did you think of Laura Miller?
"That self-centered bitch!"

What's your theme song?
"This jewel of a song. It fits me to a Tee, don't you think? Play it down there."
Strangers - Halsey ft Lauren Jauregui

What's your favorite food?
"I would say ... anything spicy and exotic. American food is soo bland these days."

How many jobs have you had?
"Only one and that's why I am soo good at it."

Have you ever been married?
"Never have and never will. Marriage is just a slightly nicer prison sentence."

Do you have any pets?
"My darling Poodle, Miss Givenchy"

Last edited:
✿penny
humility is the hardest yet strongest virtue one can be
Name: Penelope "Penny" Lola Halliwell

Nicknames: Penny (Most used one) | Lolo | Gypsy | Stormy (Her Silver Haired Alter-Ego)

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Virtue Of Humility

Hair Color: Penny loves changing her hair color like the wind changes it's speed. She has had blue hair, red hair, pastel colors, ombre mixes. Different kinds of hair colors that she gets professionally done so her beautiful locks never get damaged severely. Right now she is in a silver phase. Fun fact, her favorite superhero is Storm from X-Men; so that would explain her silver hair and the nickname Stormy.

Eye Color: Chocolate Brown

Weight: 115 lbs.

Height: 5'6"

Piercings: Septum Piercing (Removable One), Nipples & Earrings

Tattoos: A small flock of different colored birds in the middle of her back, flying upward and onward. Representing her free-spirited nature.

Her mother's initials (Katherine Lee Halliwell | KLH) just below her right wrist.

Her father's initials (Michael Jamal Halliwell | MJH) just below her left wrist.

Birthmark: Freckles

Scars: N/A

Personality: Even before Penny was deemed Deity of Humility, she was a humble and sweet girl that only stood up for herself when jackasses thought they could mess with the quiet and "weird" chick. She showed everyone that just because she might be a "hippie" and she protests against all forms of violence, if someone was to get into her face and try something stupid, she wouldn't think twice about whipping their ass. A strong and independent woman that does things her way and she keeps a peaceful grace about her, even in the face of danger.

Yet she never brags or tries to be better than anyone. She would rather help others shine with her than shine all alone. Being at the top will get lonely eventually, even for the most prideful of people. Penny cares for others feelings, but she won't hesitate to bring someone's ego back down to earth if they test her. She definitely doesn't have patience when it comes dealing with bitchy girls and douchebag guys. Her sit down and be humble approach might have been what just got the angels to notice her and pick her for such an important virtue.

Penelope Lola Halliwell is a force to be reckoned with and whoever tries to showoff and act as if they are God's Greatest Creation better prepare for a brutal reality check coming from a silver-haired girl from New York.

Biography: Penny was born to an upper class African-American family; the only child of the loving couple, she was brought up around lots of cousins and family members that loved her unconditionally. Even though Penny had a good upbringing, her parents never let her forget that everything she had was because of them and that one day she would have to find her own way to survive in the world. Her parents never gave her too much to the point the girl would become a spoiled brat. As they both had to work hard to get get out of the ghettos they were both from, just so their daughter didn't have to live in such a situation.

Penny grew up learning that hardworking people were the ones that truly deserved a good and successful life. The young girl also learned that being humble is as close to God as one could get on Earth. Showing pride and being vain was two traits both of her very attractive parents never let get into their heads. While Penny was and is a beautiful woman, she never flaunted it and her family would tell her how beautiful she was but that beauty only got you soo far.

As the years went on, Penny went to college for Business Management and became an Agent to the Stars a few years later. Working her way into a successful career, without the help of her parents as well. When she would update them on her goals and aspirations, they cheered her on all the way. Proud of their little girl, who grew up to be a success and still stuck to her family's beliefs. Penny loved helping others achieve their dreams and also stay as down to earth as they possibly could.

Penny got into the entertainment business to protect the newcomers; she had seen what some agents and businesses did to up-and-coming actors and musicians. That's exactly why she wanted to pursue this sort of career. With her upbringing she knew how to nurture a talent and keep them from getting to big of an Ego and ruining their lives just for a quick shot of fame.

Eventually, Penny decided that moving from New York to California would be an excellent career move. Hollywood would be just down the street from her home and she could get more clients and help more of the lost angels in Los Angeles. She just didn't know she'd be helping actual angels ...

Likes: ✔Cooking ✔Dancing ✔Shopping ✔Bright Colors ✔Animals ✔Winter ✔Big Sweaters ✔Helping Others ✔Singing ✔Swimming ✔Volunteering ✔Modesty ✔Jokes (Bad Or Good Ones) ✔Youtube ✔Horror Movies ✔Conversation (Any Kind) ✔Jogging ✔Water ✔Meeting New People ✔Makeup

Dislikes: ✘Jerks ✘Self-Entitled Bitches ✘Bullies ✘People Who Mock Her ✘Gross Nicknames ✘Being Called Weird ✘Feeling Antisocial ✘Sad Music ✘All Forms Of Abuse ✘Racists ✘Homophobes ✘Politics ✘Allergy Season

Fears: ☠Death ☠Bugs ☠Clowns ☠Heights ☠Forests At Night ☠Paranoia ☠Heartbreak

Powers: Submission [The power to make someone fall to her and admit defeat. Breaking down their willpower and prideful attitude. Though the more willpower one has or pride, the more of her own energy and strength has to put into the power to be effective. It doesn't always work on everyone and sometimes will just crush her entire natural energy and she will pass out or worst, die if she keeps pushing herself too much]

Aura Manipulation [Penny has the power to tap into her own aura/spiritual energy and use it in multiple forms and ways. Most notably is when she uses it to strengthen herself for melee fighting or she transfers some of her spiritual energy into a weapon to enhance it's capabilities. There are multiple ways she can use this power but she has yet unlocked the different auras/chakras, as this is still all new to her]

Weapons: Penny doesn't actually have a certain weapon that she uses; since she can just turn anything into a weapon if she had to.

[Eventually she will be given a Special Bo Staff that connects with her Aura, but that is later in the rp]

Extras?: ❤Penny's favorite singer is QUIÑ (A new up-and-coming artist).
❤Has a pet cat named Missie.
❤Has been living in Los Angeles, California for three months now.
❤Loves all shades of purple and silver.
❤Has a nerdy obsession with X-Men and all of Marvel.
❤Has a sixth toe on her right foot.

Last edited:
◇✘odysseus ♛
what is life and why is it such a complex and confusing phenomenon?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam pulvinar ultrices lacus, vitae mollis augue. Sed cursus leo et metus laoreet, at facilisis nisi pellentesque. Sed efficitur odio vel vulputate vulputate. Sed molestie placerat risus. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nulla convallis tempus mollis. Donec non sagittis ex.

Aliquam cursus risus eu cursus iaculis. Sed non rutrum sem. Donec porta leo non felis sagittis, eget pellentesque libero ullamcorper. Duis luctus in nisl eget suscipit. Maecenas congue faucibus lacinia. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Fusce a sapien at elit molestie fermentum nec efficitur dui. Fusce eget lobortis tellus. Ut mollis turpis vel purus viverra placerat. Pellentesque elit felis, rutrum quis elementum nec, euismod eget quam. Aenean est elit, ornare aliquam velit a, semper tempus turpis. Proin a luctus quam. Nam at mauris a ligula convallis ultricies. Aliquam vitae posuere ante. Suspendisse ut urna quam.

Cras dictum commodo nunc et ultrices. Ut non convallis nunc, vel facilisis eros. Donec at ante eu quam sollicitudin cursus dapibus nec dui. Proin eget lorem a ex iaculis fringilla. Mauris fringilla pellentesque dui non semper. Etiam interdum est eget sapien scelerisque pretium. Aenean eget erat imperdiet, pulvinar nunc vel, aliquam odio. Curabitur erat nisi, egestas nec augue sed, fringilla pulvinar felis. Fusce ac purus rhoncus, sagittis risus non, ultrices mi. Suspendisse nec nibh ac massa ultricies luctus. Aliquam ultricies, urna in facilisis tempus, lorem odio viverra nisl, nec tristique risus urna vitae lacus. Aliquam congue, velit sed venenatis auctor, nibh est maximus ligula, id aliquet magna purus id ipsum. Ut fermentum finibus odio, sed faucibus ante facilisis et. Phasellus placerat, risus a fermentum imperdiet, magna purus porttitor leo, id ultricies tellus metus non nunc. Fusce vel magna viverra, bibendum enim eu, tincidunt massa. Fusce luctus eros nec luctus malesuada.

Donec quis augue quis felis scelerisque elementum. Cras tincidunt mauris facilisis tincidunt vestibulum. Donec mauris lectus, porta ut imperdiet at, egestas sit amet dolor. Nulla pharetra viverra nulla, quis varius eros pulvinar at. Mauris eget mauris ac urna tincidunt consequat non eget ipsum. Quisque sodales mollis tempus. Sed semper, erat non tristique vulputate, tellus risus feugiat mauris, vitae viverra arcu est vitae ligula. Ut egestas mollis urna. Cras id arcu nisi. Nulla vehicula scelerisque massa at commodo. Donec placerat felis sit amet augue vestibulum, eget bibendum nisl hendrerit. Praesent ac libero eros. Phasellus volutpat dui eu lacus euismod, quis ultrices risus faucibus.

Aliquam sollicitudin venenatis felis mollis bibendum. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Phasellus non finibus arcu. Cras tincidunt tellus et convallis dictum. Phasellus et bibendum nisl. Integer eu vulputate nulla, a finibus lacus. Morbi vel lectus ac nulla laoreet rutrum. Nulla posuere scelerisque dolor iaculis tincidunt. Proin enim ipsum, lobortis vel commodo et, pellentesque eu mi. Duis non vehicula arcu, eget pharetra mi. Sed venenatis, velit id varius auctor, lacus nisl ultricies nisi, quis vehicula dui urna nec arcu. Cras dapibus nulla dictum, euismod orci et, tincidunt sapien.

Last edited:
penny
humility is the hardest yet strongest virtue one can be
HEX CODE
#CC99FF
OUTFIT
Click Me!
POSITION
Virtue Of Humility
INTERACTION(S)
text text
MENTION(S)
text text

Last edited:
| ☮ | ❀ | jasper | ❀ | ☮ |
a rainbow is beautiful and magical as is the key to happiness

Name: Jasper Aurora Westwood

Nicknames: Jas (Most Common) | Jassy (A Family Nickname) | Hair Goals | Baby Lion | Mr. Sunshine

Claimed or Unclaimed?: Claimed

Position: Counselor

Parents: Mother [ Iris, Goddess of Rainbows/Messenger Goddess ] | Father [ Kenan Juniper Westwood ]

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 175 lbs.

Hair: Naturally Light Brown in color.
Chest Length when in it's naturally curly state but if he was to straighten it, Jasper's hair would be at the middle of his back. He keeps it out and uses only natural herbs and coconut oils to keep his hair at it's best. Smells of cinnamon and vanilla all the time.

Eyes: Light Chocolate Brown

Tattoos/Markings: N/A
But Jasper does get temporary Henna Tattoos once in a while.

Clothing Style: When it comes to Jasper's fashion sense, it's as all over the place as his sporadic bouts of over the top energy. He will only wear bright colored clothing and loves overalls as they work to keep his clothing from getting dirty when he's painting or doing some meditation outside in the dirt. He has a very unique style of clothing and when you see him wearing something, it's usually a combination of many styles that only appear to work when they are on him. He is an enigma and his outfits fit well with that title.

Sexuality/Alignment: Pansexual

Features: Talented [ There is a lot that Jasper is good at and he loves learning new things, but when it comes to anything that is a form of expressing himself, be it; painting, dancing, acting, singing sculpting, poetry and even cooking, the young male has a talent for all of those. It's natural for a Child of Iris to be good at these forms of self-expression but Jasper is more than just good. ]

Creative [ Jasper is a imaginative young man that loves creating new things and finding things out of the ordinary. His mind works very differently than most. When he finds himself in a situation most wouldn't be able to get a way out of, he uses that different thinking and imaginative mind of his to fix the "unsolvable" problem. ]

Friendly [ It's hard not to like such a fun and energetic male like Jasper Westwood. He has made plenty of friends around the camp and has been known to help children from other camps with their problems, even if he knows nothing about their Godly Parent. He loves meeting new people and doesn't hesitate to start a conversation with anyone in his sight of vision. ]

Energetic [ Most of the time, Jasper is the first one to wake up and tends to go around waking up the less "morning" kids around the camp. He never appears to become tired or at least a little exhausted. His level of energy is supernaturally almost Godlike. Luckily even he does eventually fall to sleep, but it doesn't last that long ... unfortunately. ]

Empathic [ Jasper is easily one of the more caring Demigods around that is not a child of Aphrodite. He can be a free Therapist for his friends and a good shoulder to cry on and an even better ear to listen to all of his friends' problems. He never turns someone away when they need a friend. Even when someone doesn't need a friend, he will still try his best to make them crack a smile with a bad dad joke or some other method of amusement. ]

Entertaining [ There will never be a boring time with Jasper around. This male knows how to make a day full of events and very memorable. He is the friend that will have you chasing him around because he pranked you and you'll forget about whatever had you down in the dumps after chasing his fast butt all over creation. Jasper loves having fun and wants to make everyday a fun one so he can, down the line tell stories about the many times he and his friends did crazy and unthinkable things that could never be forgotten. ]

Free-Spirited [ Someone that does things his own way and doesn't conform and follow what others are doing. If he wants to jump into a lake in the middle of winter or wear twelve scarves for no reason other than that he felt like it, Jasper will do it. He doesn't care about what others might call him and how they will think of him. He has been called odd, weird and crazy several times and they have and will never affect him to the point he changes to please others. ]

An Enigma [ Jasper is a man that can't be defined and that is for good reason. He is a mystery to all and there is no telling what goes on in the colorful head of his. One day he will want to sleep outside under the stars and the next day he'll want to sleep by a fire. There have been times where he goes missing, to only come back with a group of forest creatures following him as if they worship his peaceful and warm aura that surrounds him. There will never be enough time to discover every part that makes up Jasper. But there will only be one, so love him while he's here. ]

Sweet As Sugar [ He would never hurt a person or a fly. A proud Pacifist that never uses his powers and weapon for violence. He is too nice and innocent to put a hand on someone. The furthest physical attack he will probably ever do is a tackle hug. He was raised by a peaceful father and several play aunts and uncles that only ever showed him love and kindness. He shows the same for everyone, even the evil ones or what some people consider evil. Kill Them With Kindness is his motto. ]

Flaws: Sporadic [ Just like everything about Jasper, his entire personality is all over the place. One day he will be up to something and the next day he has moved on. He will have an idea for something, but then a snap of the finger ... he's already trying or doing something entirely different. He does mean well, but Jasper can be very inconsistent and it's rare to see him working on a finished project. He has several painting and sculptures that have not been finished in months. ]

Childish [ Jasper is very immature and whines a lot. Even though he is a positive and happy person on the regular, there are times when even he will get upset. But instead of acting like a young adult, he will cry his eyes out and pout the entire day. He isn't one to physically assault someone when they upset him; more likely he will start to cry and run from the situation. It's very hard to have a heated discussion with him and make it through without the tears either forming or fully coming out. ]

Forgetful [ When it comes to forgetting to do something or get something for someone else, Jasper is the King of Forgetting. Apparently he didn't get the Messenger Gene from his mother. As sending him off with a message is like throwing said message into the wind and hoping it finds who it's suppose to. Even then, the wind would probably be a more reliable source than Jasper. He forgets things almost as fast as someone tells him. It takes him a while to remember something if it's not as important to him personally. ]

Naive [ Because he gives everyone the benefit of the doubt and multiple chances, Jasper has gotten into plenty of bad situations where he was betrayed by someone he considered a friend or at least an acquaintance. It's sadly, very easily to manipulate him into believing that someone is his friend and wants the best for him. While his father taught him how to love and care for others, the man failed when it came to teaching Jasper how to not give out his trust to just about anyone. One day his overly trusting and naive nature might get him severely and permanently hurt. ]

Likes: ✔Rainbows ✔Clouds ✔Sunlight ✔Meditation ✔Neon/Bright Colors ✔Painting ✔Dancing ✔Acting ✔Singing ✔Spring Weather ✔Lakes ✔Overalls ✔Animals ✔Cookies ✔Angels ✔Iridescent Things ✔Mountains ✔Magic Shows ✔Cartoons ✔Disney Movies ✔Making New Friends ✔Coconut Oil ✔Candy ✔Laughing ✔Making Others Laugh ✔His Mother ✔His Father ✔His Aunts and Uncles ✔Learning New Things ✔Sleeping Under The Stars ✔Sleeping By The Fire ✔Camp Stories

Dislikes: ✘Bullies ✘The Dark ✘Horror Movies ✘Arguments ✘Violence ✘Chaos ✘Fighting ✘Abuse ✘Betrayal ✘Liars ✘Getting His Hair Pulled ✘Stuff Falling into his Hair ✘Thunderstorms ✘His Unfinished Paintings ✘Sadness ✘His Friends Crying ✘His Family Crying ✘Forgetting Things

Weaknesses: 1. A Pacifist
2. Forgetful
3. Cries a lot.
4. Physically weaker than most.
5. His hair sometimes gets in his face, loss of vision.
6. Clumsy
7. Darkness

Strengths: 1. Unpredictable
2. His Abilities
3. Empathetic
4. Resourceful
5. Caring
6. Talented

Fear: The only fear Jasper has is the dark. If there are no stars glowing in the sky or a light on in the cabin, he will freak the freak out and will not be able to calm down until he finds some source of light. At night his powers aren't that strong and it also plays a big role in his fear of the dark.

Secrets: 1. Jasper once pulled a horrible Prank on a God that went a little too far and almost had him in some deep and dangerous trouble. Luckily his mother fixed his problem. He vowed to never do or speak of said prank again.

2. Once pissed his pants when the lights in the Cabin mysteriously went out while he was in there alone. He got a pair of clean shorts before anyone came inside to check on him, as he screamed bloody murder.

3. Jasper went through a heavy stage of suicidal depression when he was fifteen. A year before his father brought him to the camp. He had been going through a lot that year and it was only with the secret help of his mother that Jasper made it through and never had such a tragic time in his life since.

Weapon: A beautiful and magical necklace that allows Jasper free access to his mother's line of instant messaging to anyone, anywhere. It also gives his abilities an extra boost in a fight or in everyday situations. Mostly it gives him the ability to speak with animals and non-humanoid life forms. Giving him the power to speak in all tongues and message people in all tongues and vocabulary.
[spoili]
0Le1bZG.jpg

[/spoili]

Abilities: Rainbow Manipulation, Aura Manipulation

Relationship?: Single AF

Crush: Jasper has had a crush on pretty much everybody at the camp, boy and girl. Gay and Straight. He just loves to love.

Friends: Open

Enemies: Open

Bio: Jasper Westwood was born to The Lead Singer of a Mom and Pop band, known as "The Ocean Waves." He grew up around a group of people that all looked after him and were his uncles and aunts. He had a few cousins as well. Jasper never went a day without feeling loved and taken care of. A true village full of love and happiness. The only thing missing was a Mom to the Pop.

Though he never brought it up, Jasper always wanted to know what happened to his mother and why she didn't want him or why she left if she did want him. There were soo many questions the young man wanted to get answers to. He didn't want to ask his father for them though, in fear it would hurt the man to know that his only son wanted to find the mother that abandoned him. After everything he had done for Jasper as a single parent.

As Jasper grew up, the more he wanted to know about his mother, the more depressed he became of never finding answers. It got to a point where he even thought about just ending his life to stop the miserable feeling of not being wanted permanently.

Everytime he tried though, something came over him that was more powerful than his feeling of not having that motherly love. Something made of pure love, love that he had never knew to exist. He would start to get over his feelings of being a mistake a few weeks afterwards. He would only find out what that feeling actually was a year later.

Now part of the camp since he was sixteen, the freshly eighteen year old is the Cabin Leader of Cabin Iris and if it wasn't for his father finally telling him about his mother and the world she was from on his sixteen birthday, there would be no telling where he would have ended up. Also, with the help of his mother keeping him positive and loved, Jasper has become a beacon of light and friendship for all at the camp.

Favorite Song:

Extras: ★Has several pet rabbits that live around the camp.
★Plays games with the Water Nymphs early in the morning, every morning.
★Is slightly addicted to all things sugar filled.
★Can't go a day without bursting out into song for no reason at all.
★Taps his foot when he's thinking up a good prank or a good joke to tell.
★Wants to learn Ventriloquism.

Last edited:
maverick
i think it's best to not piss me off ... unless you have a death wish that is✦

Name: Maverick Johnny Savage

Nicknames: Mav | Johnny Boy (Will get you punched) | Patches (Will get you killed on the spot)

Claimed or Unclaimed?: Unclaimed

Position: Camper

Parents: Mother [ Hecate, Goddess of Magic ] | Father [ Erick Jonathan Savage/Deceased ]

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 250 lbs.

Hair: Natural Black in color.
Maverick gets a haircut every other week and makes sure to brush his hair to keep it clean cut and neat. Just how he likes it.

Eyes: Dark Chocolate Brown

Tattoos/Markings: Other than his Vitiligo, Maverick has no other markings and he doesn't want any tattoos to bring even more attention to his skin problems.

Clothing Style: Maverick is an Urban Outfitters/Hollister/Nike/Jordans Junkie. That should simply tell you how he dresses all the time.

Sexuality/Alignment: Heterosexual

Features: Independent [ Maverick likes doing things on his own and for himself. He never asks for help and doesn't expect for anyone to give him a hand with anything. He prefers working alone and will not go out of his way to have someone help him with something. Usually forced into teamwork when things don't go the way he wants. He's a survivor and he knows how to get things done by himself. ]

Intelligent [ He's not just all muscle. There is a brain in that thick skull of his. Maverick lets people think he's a stupid jock that is only good for physical challenges. When in reality, he is better at mental games than physical ones. He knows how to get into people's heads and manipulate them into doing what he wants. ]

Hardworking [ Where he is from, it's either you work towards a better life or you sit there and let life pass you by. Whenever Maverick puts his mind to something, he will accomplish it sooner or later. He has never left something unfinished and always does as he wants in his own way. ]

Capable [ Going with how hardworking and determined he is, Maverick easily makes a great ally or partner if he ever showed a sign of wanting to work on a team. He's able to complete many goals and succeed where others have failed before. He's able to see things from a different perspective ... it might be the wrong perspective but it works for him usually. ]

Heroic [ If Maverick used his qualities for good and selflessness, he would make an excellent hero/leader. He is brave and doesn't back down to anyone or anything. It's not in his nature to take defeat lying down. He will get up and fight to the death if he had to. A True Hero ... if only he realized that. ]

Flaws: Antisocial [ Maverick would love to never have contact with another human being, but he knows that will not be possible ever. He doesn't go around making friends and doesn't make the first move with anyone. This young male moves in silence and most won't even know he's around, unless he decided to make his presence known. ]

Anger Issues [ Maverick won't hesitate to punch some in the face for just looking at him wrong. He has had multiple fights and arguments with random people over the simplest things. The young male is full of anger and resentment and the only way he knows how to get it out of his system is by destroying things and/or people. ]

Reckless [ He might have some brains when it comes to mental warfare and games, but when it comes to rational thinking and actions, all of that goes out the window. It wouldn't be a shock if he wasn't actually the son of Hecate but the son of Ares. His wild antics and not-so-smart retaliation to being tricked or outsmarted usually ends up making things worst for everybody. ]

Outspoken [ Maverick might not like being the center of attention but when he has something to say, he will be heard. Believe you me, Maverick will get his opinions out and they might be controversial and politically incorrect but they are his nonetheless. ]

Self-Destructive [ While he beats on others a lot, Maverick beats on himself the most out of anyone. It is true that hurt people, hurt people. He's hurting inside and he's too filled with pride and fear that he will probably never let anyone in to discover how bad he needs a friend or a family. He never truly had anyone there for him and he's been looking out for himself since he could first remember. There is darkness in his soul that might take control of him if he doesn't get help soon. ]

Likes: ✔Fighting ✔Being Alone ✔Magic ✔Breaking Things ✔Rock Music ✔Rap ✔R&B ✔Violence ✔Horror Movies ✔Winning ✔Video Games ✔Mortal Kombat ✔Martial Arts ✔MMA ✔Boxing ✔Exercising ✔Getting Revenge ✔Leading ✔Manipulation Of Others ✔Causing Drama ✔Being Mean ✔Redheads ✔Blondes ✔Rich Girls ✔Fast Cars ✔Swimming

Dislikes: ✘Losing ✘Large Crowds ✘Cats ✘Babies ✘Whiners ✘Goody Goods ✘Drugs ✘Lazy Days ✘Getting Sick ✘Teamwork ✘Getting Manipulated ✘Being Lied Too

Weaknesses: 1. Anger Issues
2. Prideful
3. Antisocial
4. Self-Destructive
5. Insecure
6. Uses People
7. Redheads
8. Blondes

Strengths: 1. Physically Strong
2. Mentally Strong
3. Magic
4. Eventually, Magical Spellbook
5. Street Smarts
6. Fighting
7. Bravery
8. Leadership
9. MMA
10. Boxing

Fears: 1. Maverick has a fear of letting people in and getting hurt by someone he actually cares about.

2. He fears social interactions and having people stare at him like he's some freak of nature.

3. Fears Dying without knowing his real parents and finding out why they left him to the wolves.

Secrets: 1. Though in the beginning Maverick did not want to go to the Camp that his friend Clara brought him to, he started liking the place. But he would NEVER tell anyone about that ... ever.

2. Once had a deep obsession with Protein Powder and nearly had a allergic reaction and almost died from it. He was too embarrassed to tell anyone about it.

3. He killed the man that called himself, Maverick's father. The Drug Lord that he was sold to, Erick Savage.

4. Erick Savage actually killed Maverick's father because of the jealously of not being the father of Hecate's oldest child. Stealing Maverick and lying about him being sold to said man for a profit. He wanted to keep Maverick from ever finding out who his mother truly was but that died along with him the day Maverick killed him.

Weapon: Maverick doesn't have it yet, but he will receive a Magical Spellbook from Hecate once he discovers she is his mother. He won't be able to use the more powerful spells in the ancient book for now, but he will be able to do minor spells and even learn how to make potions soon enough.
[spoili]
ApMQEmz.jpg

[/spoili]

Abilities: Personal [ Destruction Manipulation]
Maternal [ Magic Detection/Minor, Illusion Magic/Mist Manipulation]

Relationship?: Single But Always Looking

Crush: Clara Halsey

Friends: Clara Halsey [ She was the Seeker than found him and somehow convinced Maverick to join the Camp. His only friend at the moment, and also someone he has a crush on. Not knowing that she has a whole boyfriend. But that hasn't stopped him before. It definitely won't now. ]

Enemies: Andreas Vega [ Maverick is crushing on dude's girlfriend. They will mostly likely become enemies eventually. ]

Bio: Maverick's life was shit from the day he was born into the world. It wasn't his parents' fault though. It was a man that had the audacity to kill Maverick's birth father in a fit of rage because said man got what the angry man wanted, a Goddess by the name of Hecate. And to top it all off, the man was a big time Drug Lord and had his men find Maverick's father through multiple searches, as Maverick's father was just a humble Pharmacist. After the murder of his father, Maverick was stolen and brought up by the Drug Lord to believe that his parents were drug addicts who sold him for some crack and a few dollar bills.

Maverick not only resented his parents, he also hated the world for everything that made up his shitty existence. He was known as the Drug Prince, because his "father" was the Lead Drug Lord in town. Having anything to his disposal meant nothing to Maverick. Everything he had came from someone's drug addiction. He wouldn't be able to look himself in the mirror much longer, knowing that everything he got from his father was because some sad person had given up their life for a quick high.

Years down the line went as Maverick grew into an angry kid and then into an even angrier young adult. As the time came for him to start learning the "family" business, that's when he had enough of it.

Maverick refused to learn the drug business. Which didn't sit well with his father.

The two men ended up in a heated argument, which turned into a fight and a battle for the gun Maverick's father had on him. The man was going to actually shoot the boy he said was like a son to him. But in his older age, he wasn't as strong anymore and Maverick got to the gun first.

He had stood over the man and for the first time in his life, he felt like this was his decision and no one could boss him around anymore. Only taking a few minutes to stare down at Erick, Maverick pulled the trigger three times. One bullet went into the man's skull, the other two hit Erick in the chest.

He knew if he stayed there, the drug dealers would not give a second thought about killing him because of what he did. He had no time to gather anything and ran out as soon as possible. Say what you want, but it would have not been possible for him to stay under the radar without magical help from a certain Goddess.

It would have also not been possible for Clara to find Maverick without a certain magical Mother putting a little dash here and there as Maverick traveled around, trying to keep from being found by the drug dealers.

The day Clara and Maverick found one another was an odd one and one that the both of them would never forget. Someway, somehow the young daughter of Athena convinced the Antisocial and Hostile eldest son of Hecate into at least checking out the Camp of Demigods if he would not join.

He has just gotten to the camp and Maverick's life is about to change; let's just all hope he doesn't go around shooting anyone else.

Favorite Song:

Extras: ◆If he had to, Maverick would have killed Erick again and again.
◆Wants to start his own Urban Clothing Line one day.
◆Maverick does wants friends but he just doesn't think he deserves anyone's love.
◆Maverick has been able to sense magic since he was little and when he does have his big and explosive moments of anger, things do tend to blow up or catch fire around him. He doesn't think anything of it, but he will find out that his anger ties in with his destruction magic.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Akashi
-۩- logan jermaine dupree -۩-
your past will always haunt you; just keep moving forward, so it won't catch up

Last edited:
✖catalina | lovelace♡
secrets can kill faster than a speeding bullet
OUTFIT
Click Me!
OCCUPATION
High Class Escort
MOTIVE
Jealousy
INTERACTION(S)
text text
MENTION(S)
text text

Last edited:
rudolph
never judge a book by it's cover, no matter how fabulous it may appear
TEAM
RNBW
WEAPON
FBBC
SEMBLANCE
Dust Animation
INTERACTION(S)
text text
MENTION(S)
text text

Last edited:
◇ ♕salem bentley tussaud
i am the creator's finest creation and everyone knows it

GENERAL
NAME:
Salem Bentley Tussaud

NICKNAMES: Prince | Brat | Newbie | The Purest Blood | Pretty Eyes

STUDENT STATUS: Royal Pureblood Vampire | Son of Frédéric Tussaud

SEXUALITY: Homosexual

ETHNICITY: Paternal [ 25% French | 25% British ] | Maternal [ 25% Creole | 25% Jamaican ]

BIRTHPLACE: Born & Raised on The Isle of Chi

ABILITY: Fire Manipulation/Control (Doesn't know about his ability yet)

APPEARANCE
HEIGHT:
6'4"

WEIGHT: 230 lbs of Muscle and Entitlement

HAIR: Light Brown in color.
***Just like everything else about Salem, his hair is kept perfect and always nicely done and never a hair out of place. It's naturally soft to the touch and very curly and cute. Right now, his hair is shaved on the sides and kept curly and long on the top. A High Top Fade.

EYE COLOR: Light, Grey-Green

BODY: Salem is very muscular and fit. He has always been into keeping his body in tip top condition and now being a full-fledged vampire, his natural strength has been enhanced and makes him even more fit and agile at all times.

CLOTHING STYLE: Expensive, flashy, expensive ... unique and limited edition. All of those are words that describe Salem's choice in clothing. He will never be caught dead in something you can buy off the rack at any store. He has most of his clothing shipped to him from a Designer's Personal Warehouse. Only once in a while will he ever go shopping for an entire outfit that he will wear as it. Mostly he shops for accessories and shoes that go with the specially made outfits. When people see him, they know anything he is wearing can't just be bought out right. Salem prides himself on his clothing and wants everyone to remember every detail of what he wears when they see him.

TATTOOS: And ruin his beautiful and flawless skin? Yeah right! N/A forever.

PIERCINGS: Nipples and Ears.

PERSONA
PERSONALITY:
Salem's circle of friends is tight and small, as his entitled ways tend to rub people the wrong way. He also likes to believe all of his friends are his minions and they will do whatever he says. He has never had to left a finger to do anything he didn't want to do and that's thanks to his father, The King of Vampires. There needs to be a Reality Check thrown Salem's way.

For the ones that are his close friends, they actually see the fun side of him when he isn't trying to be their self-appointed Leader. He loves making cheesy jokes and even flirts with his friends and bodyguard. Just to make them annoyed with him. He can be very childish and goofy at times as well.

The only times he has ever been awkward and lost his cool is when he's alone with Khaleo. His boyfriend and also the son of one of the Aristocrat families that work under his family. He doesn't have to put up a wall around Khaleo or his father and stepmother. Another person that has seen the calmer and less obnoxious Salem is his best friend/sister Cassie.

While he likes to believe he is the smartest person in the world, Salem has plenty of dumb moments and confusing times in his short life on this earth. He can come off rather airheaded and vapid. There is a brain in there, he just uses it to come up with insults and surfing the web for the latest fashion trends and what Kylie Jenner is up to at the moment.

To most, they will only see the shallow and vapid parts of Salem. For the people that can get beyond that, they will be able to witness the sweet, romantic, friendly and selfless side of Salem that is in there. It takes time for him to break out of that guarded fortress of his, but when he does ... you will not be disappointed in sticking around until that day he shows the good side of him.

POSITIVE TRAITS: Friendly | Generous | Comical | Romantic | Caring | Determined | Creative | Independent | Gifted | Lovable | Selfless At Times

NEGATIVE TRAITS: Insecure | Entitled | Guarded | Naive | Inexperienced | Argumentative | Prideful | Stubborn | Childish

LIKES: Expensive Outfits. Blood Bags. Center Of Attention. Leading. Manipulation. Nighttime. Hot Weather. Fire. Social Media. Being Around Khaleo. Being Around Cassie. Cats. X-Rated Movies. Mesh Outfits. Dancing. Strippers. Spending Money. Fast Cars. Rapping. Modeling. Romance. Shades Of Orange. Exercising. Having Minions. Getting In Trouble. The Finer Things In Life.

DISLIKES: People Prettier Than Him. Being Called Dumb. Being Outshined. Bad Cooking. Bad Smells. Getting Manipulated. Boring Days. Hipsters. Idiots. Fat People. Being Awkward.

HOBBIES: 1. Shopping
2. Spending other people's money.
3. Insulting other people.
4. Spending time with Khaleo
5. Sneaking out of the Castle with Cassie.
6. Annoying Nicolai, his Bodyguard.
7. Dancing and getting drunk at parties.

STRENGTHS: 1. Fire Manipulation (Not yet but soon).
2. Manipulation.
3. Physically Stronger than other vampires, pure and non-pure.
4. Agile & Dexterous
5. Insulting Others
6. Shopping
7. Styling Outfits
8. Social Media Genius

WEAKNESSES: 1. Mentally Weaker than most.
2. Prideful
3. Anger Issues
4. Inexperience when it comes to the world outside of the kingdom of his father's.
5. Has never done any form of hard labor. Doesn't even know what work means in the sense of a job.
6. Weaponry. If it's not his fists, Salem has never used actual weapons in his life. Relying on his speed, natural strength and eventually his fire powers.

PHOBIAS: +Since eventually or he hopes to think, Salem will be the King of the Vampires, he fears he won't be a good King and that his "people" will revolt.

+Aquaphobia: Fear of Drowning. Had a bad swimming experience when he was in his early teens. Never went swimming again.

+Monophobia: Salem has a fear that one day everyone will leave him and he will be alone. He doesn't act in such a manner to belittle people and cause them pain, he has just never gotten over the abandonment of his mother's departure.

AILMENTS: None

HISTORY
Salem was born to The King of Vampires and his Paramour Witch eighteen years ago. Their love, mixed with his mother's magic created the first and only son of the Original Vampire. Though his parents did have love for one another, his mother ... she knew what they had done wasn't going to bring any good to anyone. She didn't want any part of Salem's life after the birth of her child. Leaving in the night and using her magic to keep from being discovered by Salem or his father.

He grew up knowing that his mother left him because she couldn't handle having a child of his making. His father spoiled him and showed him love like no one else could ever do. He did whatever he could to make Salem happy and not sad about his mother's selfish choices. Even though his stepmother was a good to him, Salem still wanted to find his actual mother. His entire life would be a missing a piece until that day he finds her and asks her the question he had for her since he was little. Why did you leave and not at least try to be there for me?

Salem was given everything and anything he wanted; but nothing ever made the lost of his mother go away completely. Everytime his father and stepmother had to leave him for some event or business with the other families, he felt like they would never come back and the prince would get angry with them. His entitled and rude demeanor grew from his hatred of being left alone and instead of acting like a mature young adult, he would act like a brat and get hotheaded when people dared to walk away from him.

As he grew up,his parents knew that there would be a time where they couldn't keep him locked up in the castle anymore, especially when he became best friends with Cassie; a troubled daughter of one of the older Aristocratic families under The Tussaud's leadership. They decided that he would need to learn about the world, more than just the kingdom around. Salem was to attend Black Moon Academy this year and there was no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

RELATIONSHIPS
FRIENDS:
Cassie [ Best Friend/Sister Basically ], Santiago [ Hot Guy Friend ], Bethany [ Shopping Bestie ]

ENEMIES: Probably a lot of people that he knows nothing about.

FRENEMIES: Nicolai [ Bodyguard/The Man he loves to annoy the most. ]

CRUSHES: Khaleo [ More than a crush, the two have been dating for over a year now. ]

SIGNIFICANT OTHERS: Khaleo [ Boyfriend/Roomie ], Cassie [ Best Friend/Sister in a Sense ]

Last edited:
◇ ♕salem ☼ bentley ☼ tussaud ♥
i am the creator's finest creation and everyone knows it
HEX CODE
#FF8362
OUTFIT
Click Me!
STATUS
Royal Pureblood Vampire Prince
INTERACTION(S)
text text
MENTION(S)
text text

Last edited:
| ☮ | ❀ | jasper | ❀ | ☮ |
a rainbow is beautiful and magical as is the key to happiness

OUTFIT
Click Me!
GODLY PARENT
Iris, Goddess Of Rainbows
POWERS
Rainbow Manipulation
Aura Manipulation
INTERACTION(S)
text text
MENTION(S)
text text

Last edited:
maverick
i think it's best to not piss me off ... unless you have a death wish that is✦

OUTFIT
Click Me!
GODLY PARENT
Hecate, Goddess Of Magic
POWER
Destruction Manipulation
INTERACTION(S)
text text
MENTION(S)
text text

Last edited: