Royal blood will spill! (SIGN-UPS CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm interested in joining this rp. Hm I did want to ask one question. What are the strength/weaknesses etc for elves? I'm not sure if it's written somewhere, I did check the interest thread but I may have missed it.

Hey, I'm interested in joining this rp. Hm I did want to ask one question. What are the strength/weaknesses etc for elves? I'm not sure if it's written somewhere, I did check the interest thread but I may have missed it.
Technically your weakness is based on whatever your culture is..If you guys are skilled hunters i expect your kingdom has some skilled archers but lack in melee combat

Or vice versa

But keep in the mind the Heirs are suppose to be relatively weak at the start...Trainees in their skills

Oh I'm hecka good at weak characters I'm afraid ^_^ I'll try to have a sheet up before Tuesday, maybe in a couple of days. Most probably I'll be making a hooman.

Oh I'm hecka good at weak characters I'm afraid ^_^
I can vouch for that. I'm the opposite, strong characters is my thing, it was hard for me to nerf my usual archetype...Lol

Ah right, sorry about that ^_^

House Rivtdale
wolf_thumb.jpg

House Rivtdale holds one of the most powerful Calvary forces in the land. Before they were an official house, they made a name from them selves as the "Blades of Rivtdale." They were known to get into skirmishes with various tribes of Celdrin. The first leader of the group, Lord Trell Rivtdale was introduced to a priestess, Lady Reldell. She introduce a new found faith into Trell, and the too were soon married. The paths of religion and mounted combat have been passed down through the ages, and still remains strong in the Rivtdale House.

cleric_comm_by_yamao-d61yq9x.jpg

Celthric Rivtdale
Race:
Human

Sexuality:
Hetrosexual

House you represent:
Rivtdale

Short History of your Royal house:
Read Above

List of siblings if any:
Victoria Rivtdale

Royal Title:
Duke

Height:
6'0

Honorable

Personality:
A rather polite and innocent man, he is on the Path of the Gods, primarily the God of the Sun. He strives to do the best in everything he does, making him very hardworking, determined, and uneasily shaken. His tends to put others before himself, and always sees the best in people, even if they don't see it themselves.

Any skills?:
Horse Riding: Living in the flat-lands opened up of his Houses land, he became accustomed to horseback riding and combat.
Healing Magic: House Rivtdale is very religious, and the most approved source of magic would be the art of Healing. While he doesn't know much, he is able to heal minor scraps and bruises and he is studying to learn more.

Defensive Combat: Using heavy armor and a shield, Celthric has learned to become adept in blocking and parrying attacks.

History:
Celthric parents were both killed before he could make any memories with them. They were both ironically killed by Wolves, the House's mascot Instead, he was raised by his fathers brother, Lord Ken Rivtdale, leader of the house of Rivtdale. He was a kind yet powerful man, with a sense of leadership about him. He taught Celthric how to fight, how to lead, and most importantly, how to keep a strong faith even in the toughest times.
Celthric has held a very strong sense of church in his life, praying to the Gods, burning offerings of food, and the such. At the age of 19, Ken grew ill with a deadly illness, though he was still an able body to lead the house for the years to come, Celthric was heir to the head of the house.
He was taken under the wing of Ken even more, learned the secrets of House Rivtdale, and how to be a capable leader.

Motivations:
Honor, Getting Revenge for his Uncle, and most of all; protect his sister in all of this chaos.

Bludgeoning Weapons
Blacksmithing
The Outdoors
Friends

Dislikes:
Reading
Unnecessary Killing

Heathens
Ranged Combat
Unhonorable Killing

Fears:
Not being able to protect his sister.
Being trapped underground.

Dialogue color:
"Come now Victoria, we must press forward!" -Celthric Rivtdale

Relations:
To Be Added

display_2039366.jpg

Victoria Rivtdale

Race:
Human

Sexuality:
Hetrosexual

House you represent:
House Rivtdale

Read Above

List of siblings if any:
Celthric Rivtdale

Royal Title:
Dutchess

Height:
5'9

In Between Honorable and Dishonorable

Personality:
Being a sort of "black sheep" of House Rivtdale, she prefers to study the Arcane Elements, rather than the "Brutish fighting and religious scriptures" her brother enjoys doing. She has always been rebellious, and a sort of smartass. Underneath the hard exterior she is very weak and fragile. She is very intelligent, and might come off as rude sometimes.

Any skills?:
Horseback Riding: While she isn't as well suited as her brother in the field, she is just as good as riding a horse. In her free time when she isn't studying, she spends it in the field with her personal stable of horses.
Elemental Magic: While the knowledge she knows is very little, she has taught herself the ways of various low level magic spells, letting her set fire onto her finger tips, dry herself of water, stop a gust of wind entering a small area, and various other tricks.
Diplomacy and Persuasion: Unlike her brother, who achieves his goals by force and the will of the Gods, Victoria has a knack for speaking. While she has a silver tongue, she has learned to speak her way out of situations.

History:
Victoria has always been a black sheep of the House. Not following the traditional paths of Faith or Mounted Combat, she took on a more diplomatic and magic oriented path. Studying elemental magic at age 16, she has taught herself various small spells, while keeping it secret from all but her Uncle and Brother.

Motivations:
Avenge her Uncles Death, Strengthen her magic powers, and keep her idiot brother alive.

Outfit:
3cab1fa91ba279c81b5291861b7b7f3a.jpg

Fire: By far her favorite element, she sees it as a way of rebuilding and destruction.
Books: She loves reading books, from history to books about far away lands, anything that may broaden her horizon is useful to her.
Peace and Quiet: She honestly prefers to be alone with her thoughts.

Baths: She finds nothing calmer than a nice warm bath, and finds peace where ever she may be able to take one.
Friends: While she may seem distant and cold, at the end of the day Victoria always finds herself back with her friends. She may seem like a bitch to them, but they have a special place in her heart.

Dislikes:
Insects: These creepy crawlies freak her the hell out!
Heights: If she is up in a tree, or climbing a cliff, either one scares her.
War: She dislikes the thought of individuals killing one another for silly things like land or gold.
Wolves: Being the things that killed her parents, she fears she is next.

Being caught of guard: Either being ambushed or having to say something quickly, Victoria often freezes up.

Fears:
As stated before, Wolves and Insects.
Dying
Becoming helpless

Dialogue color:
"Shut up you big oaf! I'm walking as fast as this dress allows me to." -Victoria Rivtdale

Last edited by a moderator:
[Heh. There must be more dishonorable chars and please feel free to tell me if something feels iffy to you]

images

Name: Althea Vandiir

Race: Elf

Sexuality: Straight
[spoili]
House you represent: Unalithia

The Kingdom of Unalithia was known for it's sly and cunning tactics. Mostly opting to let Kingdoms fight one another and once they're weakened, Unalithia appears to deal the final blows. Taking credit and feeding their vanity whilst receiving little to no fatalities to their kingdom's army. Trickery and lies, were what they mostly used to wreak havoc. With a careful woven lie here and there, they sent nations going against one another. When word that the Kingdoms were going to unite for peace Kingdom Unalithia was the last one to agree. Opposing the idea of peace. The Kingdom and most of it's people still are, it remains a mystery as to why they have even attended or agreed.

List of siblings if any:
Clarence Vandiir (Older Brother)
Kayden Vandiir (Older Brother)

Royal Title: 3rd Heiress

Height: 5'4

Dishonorable

Personality:
Althea is a true crown heiress of her kingdom. Carrying her kingdom's notoriety in her very veins. A cheat, the lowest of the low, they would have called her had she not been an heir to the throne. Her pride is unmatchable, unless of course one were to take into account her two older brothers, then that would be a different story. Althea has learned to be deceptive, lowering her pride on the outside. Using sweet words, and feigning innocence should the need arise. She's selfish and always puts herself first over anyone else.

Any skills: Elven basic magic. Wherein she focuses on anima/nature magic. She's, as of now only able to create a small fire, like that of a lit candle. As well as small control over vines. The cliché thing where people trip over vines? Yeah, that's her.

History:
The Kingdom of Unalithia was filled with fun, lest fun in Althea's terms. She grew up practicing magic as fit for her troublesome personality. In her kingdom, boys would be taught how to fight using swords and lances. The girls were then taught magic, depending on their affinity. Althea was often left frustrated when she couldn't summon her magic. She's only just recently been able to summon it. This opted her to use her sly and cunning ways to entertain herself. Althea knows that on the outside she's rather beautiful. This is what she uses most often. She pitied knights that served her father against each other because she was bored. Made them think the reason she didn't love him was because of the other knight. It ended up rather messy, because the knights she fooled were her father's closest guards. So she was imprisoned by her father in the dungeon's for a week as punishment.

This brought upon Althea and her brothers meeting for the first time. The reason they never met before was because their father saw it fit to separate them. It would only cause trouble had the three conniving siblings grow up together. Raising one was already a challenge on its one. Her brothers Clarence and Kayden were ruthless twins. It was as if upon meeting the three of them just clicked. Her brothers were the one to set her free, along with other prisoners to cause their kingdom disorder.

It was that day, that specific event that had bonded the siblings. Their glee in the pain and suffering of others. Clarence the lance wielding twin was the one who first showed her what bloodshed was. The following morning knights were out taking all the prisoners back but there was one that severely refused. Taking a villager hostage. It was Clarence who approached the prisoner with a friendly smile on his face. The prisoner trusted him because it was him who set him free. "My Prince-," the prisoner spoke before being cut off as Clarence had lunged his spear causing him to release his hold on the villager. While the knights were busy tending to the prisoner and the distraught villager Clarence smiled to his twin and sister. Speaking in a a hushed tone only the three of them could her,"That my dear sister is how you get attention from father. Gratification, not that he'd know that it was us who caused the disorder. All he needs to know was that we or I, for that matter stopped it."

It was those words that struck Althea to the core. This was what her kingdom was like. In order to live, you must deceive. Though before you could do that, you must find the few you could trust. The few had then on become her two brothers.

Motivations: Her brothers, and the opportunity to rule

Practicing Spells
Causing Trouble
Deceiving People
Planning with her brothers

Dislikes
Honest People
Peace
Insects
Peasants
Committing Mistakes

Fears
Like any other person, Althea likes to have a sense of control and fears the unknown, kind of like fearing the dark. Although not necessarily the dark but what's inside it. Althea also fears losing control, not being able to move. In a sense that she's a bit of a control freak.

[/spoili]
images

Name: Clarence Vandiir (Right)

[spoili]
List of siblings if any:
Althea Vandiir (Younger Sister)
Kayden Vandiir (Twin - Younger)

Royal Title: 1st Heir

Height: 6'1

Dishonorable

Personality:
Clarence is the most ruthless, no-joking around heir between the three siblings. Though he is able to tolerate his twin and sister's mischief, he doesn't take part in it. Among the three is pride is also the highest. Even if it were just a mere few seconds, Clarence was the older twin. The first heir of the Kingdom and he takes it seriously. He takes after their father stubborn and relentless. If he wants something accomplished, it will be. May it be through trickery or deception, it doesn't matter to him. Clarence has a cold and deceptive personality. Though to the people who don't know him personally. He comes off as a confident and charismatic heir. Seen with a friendly smile as he makes his rounds around villages.

Any skills: Clarence is fairly skilled with a lance. That is if you call the ability to stab someone without care skilled. He has a fair knowledge of hand-to-hand combat but would rather rely on his lance.

History:
Clarence even when he was young was treated with utmost care and respect. He was given knightly duties and was told he was most likely going to take over the Kingdom. This led him to have a rather apathetic childhood. Being taught when to engage an enemy and when not to. He was taught where the vital points of every creature they had on record and the quickest way to dispatch them.

Clarence seldom got to see his twin but the better he got at being the "crowned heir" he'd hear news of his twin, Kayden. News of how he would be able to dispatch a spy or someone that had infiltrated their kingdom. He felt challenged by this and went to find his brother daily. Clarence inspected what he did everyday and in all honestly, it seemed pretty average. He wasn't bad at wielding a sword nor was he good at it. In the succeeding week though, he saw Kayden leave the kingdom and was headed towards a nearby forest. His twin was probably hunting for the newly placed bounty on a thief because that seemed to be what he had been doing the past few months. Scouting the wanted list, and looking at each and everyone's bounties. What he saw didn't surprise him but lit a fire that had been kept at bay inside him. Kayden had hired a mercenary to take the thief down, and skillfully, the mercenary did. While said mercenary had his guard down, Kayden had smirked proudly and wrapped his arm around the mercenary's shoulders,"Good job! Now the thief has been dealt with." He threw a pouch filled with gold as the mercenary's eyes lit as he counted the amount. Kayden's arm still around the thief's shoulders, lowered as a hidden blade with its tips gleaming purple was revealed. "Thanks to me." Kayden had spoken as he stabbed the mercenary. Bringing the poor lad to his knees as Kayden collected the pouch filled with money and the thief's body. He winked at the thief,"See you, and don't worry. The poison should be spreading all over your body right about now. You'll be dead by sundown. Thanks by the way, I wouldn't have caught the thief without your help."

After that he confronted his twin about who would be best suited to be king. Kayden simply shrugged at him telling him that responsibilities wasn't his thing. Clarence had a light conversation with him until he brought up what he had seen. To which Kayden scoffed saying he only did it for the fame. He liked the special treatment he was being given. After Clarence had established that his twin wouldn't be threat he offered a truce and in the end it became more than one. They had soon begun trusting each other until it had escalated to carrying out schemes together.

A few years later when he had turned 90 Clarence had heard of his sister getting locked into a dungeon due to her deceptive ways. To this he grinned calling out to Kayden,"What do you say about getting Althea to join us?"

"The more the merrier." Kayden replied.

Motivations: To take over the kingdom once he returns

Outfit
images

Leading
Being Right
A well thought of plan
Stars

Dislikes
Peace
Naivety
Wasting Time
Joking Around
Fools

Fears
Clarence fears that he won't be able to takeover the kingdom. Secondly, he fears that on the chance that he would, he wouldn't be able to surpass their father.

[/spoili]
images

Name: Kayden Vandiir (Left)

[spoili]
List of siblings if any:
Clarence Vandiir (Twin - Older)

Royal Title: 2nd Heir

Dishonorable

Personality:
Kayden among the three siblings is the most complex one. Often having mood swings and having a second personality. Unlike his sister and his twin, Kayden is the more mellow one. He's easier to get along with, sweet and flirty is his dominant traits. He can laugh and smile amongst commoners but then that's just the first part of his personality. Every so often Kayden becomes the selfish and spoiled heir that he is. He becomes prideful and arrogant. Often turning turning to his manipulative side should something not go his way. This is usually the part of him that he hides. The part that wouldn't bat an eyelash and could sleep soundly knowing that he killed someone. Though between the two personalities, being mischievous is a trait that is shared by both sides.

Any skills: Kayden among the three of them is the best at combat. Hand-to-hand or swordplay. Clarence may have trained earlier but Kayden's troublesome ways was what made him street smart. He is swift but he isn't strong.

History:
Kayden was probably the most relaxed between the three siblings. He had a natural talent for pleasing the crowd. Using this to make people like and trust him more. This was when his second personality manifested itself when it saw the opportunity. When people began to trust him, he found it easier to swindle them or be given special treatment. It was also because of his second personality, he found it hard to trust others. Thinking that no one would truly understand or accept him and his lying ways. As he continued to swindle people his second personality got worse, or shall I say better.

He grew bored of the same routine and made his everyday habits more challenging. Kayden once saw how everybody fell at a knight's feet when said knight caught a troublemaker in their wanted list. He saw this as a challenge, to make people fall at his feet. Look at him with admiration. One could say he was a sucker for attention and this was what had truly caused his second personality.

After meeting and getting close to his twin. Kayden felt something he hadn't before. The feeling of being in your family's company. From then on, he felt relief, for the first time in his life, he had someone he could trust.

Motivations: To continue having "fun" with his sister and his twin.

Outfit:
images

Socializing
Being with his sister and twin
Freedom
No responsibilities

Dislikes
Peace
Reading
Misplacing his things
Nosy people

Fears
Kayden fears being alone it's something he never wants to experience. He's also afraid of heights.

[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
cleric_comm_by_yamao-d61yq9x.jpg

Celthric Rivtdale
Race:
Human

Sexuality:
Hetrosexual

House you represent:
Rivtdale

WIP

List of siblings if any:
Victoria Rivtdale

Royal Title:
Duke

Height:
6'0

Honorable

Personality:
A rather polite and innocent man, he is on the Path of the Gods, primarily the God of the Sun. He strives to do the best in everything he does, making him very hardworking, determined, and uneasily shaken. His tends to put others before himself, and always sees the best in people, even if they don't see it themselves.

Any skills?:
Horse Riding: Living in the flat-lands opened up of his Houses land, he became accustomed to horseback riding and combat.
Healing Magic: House Rivtdale is very religious, and the most approved source of magic would be the art of Healing. While he doesn't know much, he is able to heal minor scraps and bruises and he is studying to learn more.

Defensive Combat: Using heavy armor and a shield, Celthric has learned to become adept in blocking and parrying attacks.

History:
WIP

Motivations:
Honor, Getting Revenge for his Uncle, and most of all; protect his sister in all of this chaos.

Bludgeoning Weapons
Blacksmithing
The Outdoors
Friends

Dislikes:
Reading
Unnecessary Killing

Heathens
Ranged Combat
Unhonorable Killing

Fears:
Not being able to protect his sister.
Being trapped underground.

Dialogue color:
"Come now Victoria, we must press forward!" -Celthric Rivtdale

Relations:
To Be Added

display_2039366.jpg

Victoria Rivtdale

Race:
Human

Sexuality:
Hetrosexual

House you represent:
House Rivtdale

WIP

List of siblings if any:
Celthric Rivtdale

Royal Title:
Dutchess

Height:
5'9

In Between Honorable and Dishonorable

Personality:
Being a sort of "black sheep" of House Rivtdale, she prefers to study the Arcane Elements, rather than the "Brutish fighting and religious scriptures" her brother enjoys doing. She has always been rebellious, and a sort of smartass. Underneath the hard exterior she is very weak and fragile. She is very intelligent, and might come off as rude sometimes.

Any skills?:
Horseback Riding: While she isn't as well suited as her brother in the field, she is just as good as riding a horse. In her free time when she isn't studying, she spends it in the field with her personal stable of horses.
Elemental Magic: While the knowledge she knows is very little, she has taught herself the ways of various low level magic spells, letting her set fire onto her finger tips, dry herself of water, stop a gust of wind entering a small area, and various other tricks.
Diplomacy and Persuasion: Unlike her brother, who achieves his goals by force and the will of the Gods, Victoria has a knack for speaking. While she has a silver tongue, she has learned to speak her way out of situations.

History:
WIP

Motivations:
Avenge her Uncles Death, Strengthen her magic powers, and keep her idiot brother alive.

Outfit:
3cab1fa91ba279c81b5291861b7b7f3a.jpg

Fire: By far her favorite element, she sees it as a way of rebuilding and destruction.
Books: She loves reading books, from history to books about far away lands, anything that may broaden her horizon is useful to her.
Peace and Quiet: She honestly prefers to be alone with her thoughts.

Baths: She finds nothing calmer than a nice warm bath, and finds peace where ever she may be able to take one.
Friends: While she may seem distant and cold, at the end of the day Victoria always finds herself back with her friends. She may seem like a bitch to them, but they have a special place in her heart.

Dislikes:
Insects: These creepy crawlies freak her the hell out!
Heights: If she is up in a tree, or climbing a cliff, either one scares her.
War: She dislikes the thought of individuals killing one another for silly things like land or gold.
Wolves: Being the things that killed her parents, she fears she is next.

Being caught of guard: Either being ambushed or having to say something quickly, Victoria often freezes up.

Fears:
As stated before, Wolves and Insects.
Dying
Becoming helpless

Dialogue color:
"Shut up you big oaf! I'm walking as fast as this dress allows me to." -Victoria Rivtdale
[Heh. There must be more dishonorable chars and please feel free to tell me if something feels iffy to you]

images

Name: Althea Vandiir

[spoili]

The Kingdom of Unalithia was known for it's sly and cunning tactics. Mostly opting to let Kingdoms fight one another and once they're weakened, Unalithia appears to deal the final blows. Taking credit and feeding their vanity whilst receiving little to no fatalities to their kingdom's army. Trickery and lies, were what they mostly used to wreak havoc. With a careful woven lie here and there, they sent nations going against one another. When word that the Kingdoms were going to unite for peace Kingdom Unalithia was the last one to agree. Opposing the idea of peace. The Kingdom and most of it's people still are, it remains a mystery as to why they have even attended or agreed.

List of siblings if any:
Clarence Vandiir (Older Brother)
Kayden Vandiir (Older Brother)

Royal Title: 3rd Heiress

Height: 5'4

Dishonorable

Personality:
Althea is a true crown heiress of her kingdom. Carrying her kingdom's notoriety in her very veins. A cheat, the lowest of the low, they would have called her had she not been an heir to the throne. Her pride is unmatchable, unless of course one were to take into account her two older brothers, then that would be a different story. Althea has learned to be deceptive, lowering her pride on the outside. Using sweet words, and feigning innocence should the need arise. She's selfish and always puts herself first over anyone else.

Any skills: Elven basic magic. Wherein she focuses on anima/nature magic. She's, as of now only able to create a small fire, like that of a lit candle. As well as small control over vines. The cliché thing where people trip over vines? Yeah, that's her.

History:
The Kingdom of Unalithia was filled with fun, lest fun in Althea's terms. She grew up practicing magic as fit for her troublesome personality. In her kingdom, boys would be taught how to fight using swords and lances. The girls were then taught magic, depending on their affinity. Althea was often left frustrated when she couldn't summon her magic. She's only just recently been able to summon it. This opted her to use her sly and cunning ways to entertain herself. Althea knows that on the outside she's rather beautiful. This is what she uses most often. She pitied knights that served her father against each other because she was bored. Made them think the reason she didn't love him was because of the other knight. It ended up rather messy, because the knights she fooled were her father's closest guards. So she was imprisoned by her father in the dungeon's for a week as punishment.

This brought upon Althea and her brothers meeting for the first time. The reason they never met before was because their father saw it fit to separate them. It would only cause trouble had the three conniving siblings grow up together. Raising one was already a challenge on its one. Her brothers Clarence and Kayden were ruthless twins. It was as if upon meeting the three of them just clicked. Her brothers were the one to set her free, along with other prisoners to cause their kingdom disorder.

It was that day, that specific event that had bonded the siblings. Their glee in the pain and suffering of others. Clarence the lance wielding twin was the one who first showed her what bloodshed was. The following morning knights were out taking all the prisoners back but there was one that severely refused. Taking a villager hostage. It was Clarence who approached the prisoner with a friendly smile on his face. The prisoner trusted him because it was him who set him free. "My Prince-," the prisoner spoke before being cut off as Clarence had lunged his spear causing him to release his hold on the villager. While the knights were busy tending to the prisoner and the distraught villager Clarence smiled to his twin and sister. Speaking in a a hushed tone only the three of them could her,"That my dear sister is how you get attention from father. Gratification, not that he'd know that it was us who caused the disorder. All he needs to know was that we or I, for that matter stopped it."

It was those words that struck Althea to the core. This was what her kingdom was like. In order to live, you must deceive. Though before you could do that, you must find the few you could trust. The few had then on become her two brothers.

Motivations: Her brothers, and the opportunity to rule

Practicing Spells
Causing Trouble
Deceiving People
Planning with her brothers

Dislikes
Honest People
Peace
Insects
Peasants
Committing Mistakes

Fears
Like any other person, Althea likes to have a sense of control and fears the unknown, kind of like fearing the dark. Although not necessarily the dark but what's inside it. Althea also fears losing control, not being able to move. In a sense that she's a bit of a control freak.

[/spoili]
images

Name: Clarence Vandiir (Right)

[spoili]
List of siblings if any:
Kayden Vandiir (Twin - Younger)

Royal Title: 1st Heir

Dishonorable

Personality:
Clarence is the most ruthless, no-joking around heir between the three siblings. Though he is able to tolerate his twin and sister's mischief, he doesn't take part in it. Among the three is pride is also the highest. Even if it were just a mere few seconds, Clarence was the older twin. The first heir of the Kingdom and he takes it seriously. He takes after their father stubborn and relentless. If he wants something accomplished, it will be. May it be through trickery or deception, it doesn't matter to him. Clarence has a cold and deceptive personality. Though to the people who don't know him personally. He comes off as a confident and charismatic heir. Seen with a friendly smile as he makes his rounds around villages.

Any skills: Clarence is fairly skilled with a lance. That is if you call the ability to stab someone without care skilled. He has a fair knowledge of hand-to-hand combat but would rather rely on his lance.

History:
Clarence even when he was young was treated with utmost care and respect. He was given knightly duties and was told he was most likely going to take over the Kingdom. This led him to have a rather apathetic childhood. Being taught when to engage an enemy and when not to. He was taught where the vital points of every creature they had on record and the quickest way to dispatch them.

Clarence seldom got to see his twin but the better he got at being the "crowned heir" he'd hear news of his twin, Kayden. News of how he would be able to dispatch a spy or someone that had infiltrated their kingdom. He felt challenged by this and went to find his brother daily. Clarence inspected what he did everyday and in all honestly, it seemed pretty average. He wasn't bad at wielding a sword nor was he good at it. In the succeeding week though, he saw Kayden leave the kingdom and was headed towards a nearby forest. His twin was probably hunting for the newly placed bounty on a thief because that seemed to be what he had been doing the past few months. Scouting the wanted list, and looking at each and everyone's bounties. What he saw didn't surprise him but lit a fire that had been kept at bay inside him. Kayden had hired a mercenary to take the thief down, and skillfully, the mercenary did. While said mercenary had his guard down, Kayden had smirked proudly and wrapped his arm around the mercenary's shoulders,"Good job! Now the thief has been dealt with." He threw a pouch filled with gold as the mercenary's eyes lit as he counted the amount. Kayden's arm still around the thief's shoulders, lowered as a hidden blade with its tips gleaming purple was revealed. "Thanks to me." Kayden had spoken as he stabbed the mercenary. Bringing the poor lad to his knees as Kayden collected the pouch filled with money and the thief's body. He winked at the thief,"See you, and don't worry. The poison should be spreading all over your body right about now. You'll be dead by sundown. Thanks by the way, I wouldn't have caught the thief without your help."

After that he confronted his twin about who would be best suited to be king. Kayden simply shrugged at him telling him that responsibilities wasn't his thing. Clarence had a light conversation with him until he brought up what he had seen. To which Kayden scoffed saying he only did it for the fame. He liked the special treatment he was being given. After Clarence had established that his twin wouldn't be threat he offered a truce and in the end it became more than one. They had soon begun trusting each other until it had escalated to carrying out schemes together.

A few years later when he had turned 90 Clarence had heard of his sister getting locked into a dungeon due to her deceptive ways. To this he grinned calling out to Kayden,"What do you say about getting Althea to join us?"

"The more the merrier." Kayden replied.

Motivations: To take over the kingdom once he returns

Outfit
images

Leading
Being Right
A well thought of plan
Stars

Dislikes
Peace
Naivety
Wasting Time
Joking Around
Fools

Fears
Clarence fears that he won't be able to takeover the kingdom. Secondly, he fears that on the chance that he would, he wouldn't be able to surpass their father.

[/spoili]
images

Name: Kayden Vandiir (Left)

[spoili]
List of siblings if any:
Clarence Vandiir (Twin - Older)

Royal Title: 2nd Heir

Dishonorable

Personality:
Kayden among the three siblings is the most complex one. Often having mood swings and having a second personality. Unlike his sister and his twin, Kayden is the more mellow one. He's easier to get along with, sweet and flirty is his dominant traits. He can laugh and smile amongst commoners but then that's just the first part of his personality. Every so often Kayden becomes the selfish and spoiled heir that he is. He becomes prideful and arrogant. Often turning turning to his manipulative side should something not go his way. This is usually the part of him that he hides. The part that wouldn't bat an eyelash and could sleep soundly knowing that he killed someone. Though between the two personalities, being mischievous is a trait that is shared by both sides.

Any skills: Kayden among the three of them is the best at combat. Hand-to-hand or swordplay. Clarence may have trained earlier but Kayden's troublesome ways was what made him street smart. He is swift but he isn't strong.

History:
Kayden was probably the most relaxed between the three siblings. He had a natural talent for pleasing the crowd. Using this to make people like and trust him more. This was when his second personality manifested itself when it saw the opportunity. When people began to trust him, he found it easier to swindle them or be given special treatment. It was also because of his second personality, he found it hard to trust others. Thinking that no one would truly understand or accept him and his lying ways. As he continued to swindle people his second personality got worse, or shall I say better.

He grew bored of the same routine and made his everyday habits more challenging. Kayden once saw how everybody fell at a knight's feet when said knight caught a troublemaker in their wanted list. He saw this as a challenge, to make people fall at his feet. Look at him with admiration. One could say he was a sucker for attention and this was what had truly caused his second personality.

After meeting and getting close to his twin. Kayden felt something he hadn't before. The feeling of being in your family's company. From then on, he felt relief, for the first time in his life, he had someone he could trust.

Motivations: To continue having "fun" with his sister and his twin.

Outfit:
images

Socializing
Being with his sister and twin
Freedom
No responsibilities

Dislikes
Peace
Reading
Misplacing his things
Nosy people

Fears
Kayden fears being alone it's something he never wants to experience. He's also afraid of heights.

[/spoili]
BOTH ACCEPTED!

Just keep in mind that your combat oriented characters are not rambo....You will be going up against a legion that has been dong this far longer than any of your characters , you wont be totally helpless but don't think fighting them will be easy.

Fendisteel updated Royal blood will spill! with a new update entry:

IC thread is up

In order to get the ball rolling i decided to open the IC thread early in order for people to start mingling before the shit hits the fan

Royal Blood will spill! | IwakuRoleplay.com

The deadline is still Tuesday, but until then people who have had their CS accepted can begin RPing in this thread to start building relationships and play around with their characters before the shit storm begins.

Also if...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Name: Kusanagi Ishii

Race: Human

House you represent: House Ishii

Short History of your Royal house: The house of Ishii has a strict monarchy within their kingdom. Only keeping the next king or queen in the same bloodline so only one family keeps the throne. They have kept this system going by appeasing their populace and not acting like tyrants no matter what vices they have in private are. This has allowed sadistic rulers to look good and not cause problems that would cause the downfall of their family. Because of this nature they keep and almost vault like security around their castles and government buildings, and strong penalties for trespassing on government land.

Royal Title: Zaharen

Height: 5'8

Honorable or Dishonorable? Dishonorable

Personality:

The nature of his life in royalty within the House of Ishii has corrupted Kusanagi, allowing him to delve into whatever vices he wishes. This has caused him to be sadistic and cold but his training for the upcoming peace treaty has allowed him to suppress his true nature while there. He may be openly laughing and having a good time, but he might be wishing to do something unpleasant. He is also very flirty around women, always trying to pick one up at parties or political gatherings. Even though he is very charming and smooth he is often met with rejection. He was also received training so he is always listening just in case something unsavory comes about that he can make use out of.

Any skills?:

Was trained in swordplay using a one handed sword with no shield. Has some training in the art of stealth and eliminating his presence, though an amateur really focusing would notice him. Received basic training in manipulation.

History:

From a young age Kusanagi always saw his father doing what he wanted within the castle yet acted like he had morals or a good conscious when he left or showed himself to the public when making speeches. Kids mimic their parents and that is what Kusanagi did, indulging on whatever he wanted while maintaining a good image was easy with the system House Ishii had. So he took advantage of the fact. Growing up he had training in some of the area of swordplay and political tools like manipulation. He also had the best schooling there was, nothing be held back for the heir of House Ishii.

While training with various weapons, Kusanagi had taken fancy to one sided blades on his swords. There was no real reason other than he like the agility it provided and the aesthetics were by far the best looking among one handed swords. His teacher was a veteran with the sword and his skill was unmatched. That was far from true when looking at Kusanagi. Although he was not a clumsy fool he was far from good, sometimes stumbling around while trying to correct his footwork. On multiple accounts he had killed slaves trying out his new found moves. It had seemed as he deemed anything not royalty less than human. Sometimes on rare accounts he would kill someone who disrespected him or his House.

It had been a few years since his basic training with the veteran swordplay teacher. He had now moved up to intermediate training, well before they announced the peace treaty. Because of that he was required to stop learning swordplay and start learning things such as manipulation or subterfuge. However the announcement had given little time to train anyone above an amateur. It had given him an acute ear though, able to pick up on things he had not been able to prior to the training. He was thankful for that because it allowed him to pick up more sublime women.

Motivations: He wants to use the treaty to gain more power and influence over the world.

Appearance:

rsz_ci_72493_1356370062.jpg

Swords
Beautiful red or purple flowers
His power over the populace
Moving up in the world

Dislikes:
Self-Entitlement
Magic
"Justice"

Fears:
Losing his status as royalty
Assasination

Felicity Vanlithe
Elf_Princess.jpg

[spoili]

Race: Elf | Gender: Female | Age: 61 (equivalent to 16 human years) | Sexuality: Heterosexual

House you represent:

House of Vanlithe

The House of Vanlithe is a small nation hidden deep within the forest, they prefer to be left alone. They are known for being very old fashioned and strict in enforcing the old elven ways. Their main rules consist of respecting mother earth and only taking what one needs. Their nation is known for their hunters, when trade is permitted their main export is furs, meats and hand crafted weapons. Hunting is the main profession so the people normally specialize in ranged attacks, needless to say there is a large number of Archers. Other smaller traits practiced consisted of trackers, fisherman, crafters, and the occasional warrior. The heir is not selected by who is first born of the royal family, but chosen by mother nature herself. Out of every generation of the royal bloodline, one child will possess elemental powers. This child is the Karva, the chosen one who will be next to lead.

List of siblings if any:

Alanna Vanlithe (Older Sister)
Ashton Vanlithe (Older Brother)

Royal Title:

Karva (Chosen one)

Height: 5'2

Morality: Honorable

Personality:

Felicity is a very kindhearted and carefree child, She is the very embodiment of her name 'happiness'. No mater where she goes or who she's around she is constantly smiling and making others smile. Being so young still Felicity hasn't quite grasped the concept of taking things as seriously as her parents would like her to. Yes, she is polite and respectful to her elders but when it comes to her lessons Felicity rather be outside enjoying her surroundings. With this being said, Felicity is known for sneaking away from her lessons to go out and pick flowers or play with the local children.

Skills:

Felicity can use very basic Fire magic
Basic Bow Training

History:

Felicity is the youngest out of the royal children and is the heir to the throne. Her childhood started out like any normal royal child's, she would play with her siblings, and learnt the basics of tracking and archery. The reason she was taught this was because those who are chosen to be Karva, normally don't start showing any signs of being the chosen one in till their teenage phase. Children that don't show any signs to being magically gifted continue their training, so that they can help protect the Karva.

Felicity found out she was Karva when she was practicing her archery with Alanna. Everything was going normal and then the next thing she knew one of her arrows accidentally caught fire. From that moment on Felicity was to be put through extensive training on all of the traditions and rules of their country and how to better harness her abilities. Felicity noticed that after being named Karva that her brother and sister slowly started to drift away from her. They were still there for her but now it felt more like they were just guards and not her family. When notice came about the peace treaty signing, Felicity's parents wanted to just send Alanna and Ashton to go in her place. They feared letting the newly named heir leave the protection of their country, but with some pouting and a little help from her siblings. Felicity was able to point out that this was her responsibility as Karva and that who better to keep her safe then Alanna and Ashton.

Motivations:

Her siblings & wanting to keep her people happy.

Sweets, flowers, Making People Smile, Sunshine, Animals

Dislikes:

Conflict, Unnecessary Killing, Feeling Helpless, Being Alone, Getting Scolded

Fears:

The destruction of her country & Losing her family

[/spoili]

Alanna Vanlithe
Alanna.jpg

[spoili]
Race: Elf | Gender: Female | Age: 126 (equivalent to 22 human years) | Sexuality: Heterosexual

House you represent:

House of Vanlithe

List of siblings if any:

Ashton Vanlithe (Younger Twin Brother)
Felicity Vanlithe (Younger Sister)

Royal Title:

Jasla (Oldest Sister)

Height: 5'7

Personality:

Alanna is a very stoic being, she focuses on what needs to get done and does it. She is consistently on guard and isn't one to ever seen slacking off. Alanna believes there is always something to be done, whether it be training or coming up with back up strategies. Alanna prides herself on being thee best and getting everything finished efficiently. To most she seems unapproachable, but those who are close to her know that everything Alanna does is to protect those she cares about.

Skills:

Archery and Strategist

History:

Alanna is the oldest child of the royal family by three minutes. Yup, she was an only child for a whole three minutes before her twin brother Ashton was born. As the older sister Alanna has always had a sense of responsibility and wanting to protect those around her. She had wanted to become Karva at a very young age, wanting to be the one who protected their country like her father. When Alanna and Ashton came of age but neither showed any signs of being Karva, she was very upset and refused to except it. For years Alanna stuck to her tracking and archery training, convinced she was just a late blooming Karva.

Alanna didn't fully give up on being Karva in till Felicity was born. From the very first moment she laid her eyes on her baby sister, Alanna knew that her job was to protect her. Alanna wasn't to surprised when Felicity showed signs of being Karva, to her it didn't change anything. It was already Alanna's job to protect Felicity, she had proven this time and time again. Especially one time when Felicity's need to run off and explore caused Alanna to get seriously injured attempting to protect the girl from an angry mama bear. She had been able to distract the bear long enough for Felicity to run away to get help but by the time the adults had gotten to Alanna the bear had landed a swipe across her face. Blinding Alanna in her left eye, she didn't let this stop her from training though. Determined to protect her family and become the top archer Alanna pushes herself to become better.

Motivations:
Her Siblings & To become the Top Archer in their country

Training, Reading, Studying, Protecting those weaker then her, Spending time with her siblings

Dislikes:

Things not going as planed, Losing, Disappointing her parents, Crowds, Distractions

Fears:

Not being able to protect her family & Not becoming blind

[/spoili]

Ashton Vanlithe
Ashton.jpg

[spoili]
Race: Elf | Gender: Male | Age: 126 (equivalent to 22 human years) | Sexuality: Heterosexual

House you represent:

House of Vanlithe

List of siblings if any:

Alanna Vanlithe (Older Twin Sister)
Felicity Vanlithe (Youngest Sister)

Royal Title:

Jaspen (Oldest Brother)

Personality:

Ashton is a man of few words, he prefer to be left alone. Unless it's with his sisters he's not really interested in social interactions deeming them a waste of time. Ashton isn't the strategist that Alanna is, though he is the brute strength and the better tracker out of the duo. Ashton is very protective of his sisters and will automatically jump to their rescue. A few thing that have been used to describe Ashton are blunt, stoic, uninterested and even rude at times.

Skills:

Tracking & Spear Tactics (Long and short range)

History:

WIP

Motivations:

His Siblings & Wanting to have his own family one day

Training with Alanna, Spending time with Felicity, Hunting, Exploring, Rain

Dislikes:

His sisters being unhappy, Having to talk, People who talk to much, Distractions, Kids Crying

Fears:

His family dying & Not being able to have his own family
[/spoili]

Name: Kusanagi Ishii

Race: Human

House you represent: House Ishii

Short History of your Royal house: The house of Ishii has a strict monarchy within their kingdom. Only keeping the next king or queen in the same bloodline so only one family keeps the throne. They have kept this system going by appeasing their populace and not acting like tyrants no matter what vices they have in private are. This has allowed sadistic rulers to look good and not cause problems that would cause the downfall of their family. Because of this nature they keep and almost vault like security around their castles and government buildings, and strong penalties for trespassing on government land.

Royal Title: Zaharen

Height: 5'8

Honorable or Dishonorable? Dishonorable

Personality:

The nature of his life in royalty within the House of Ishii has corrupted Kusanagi, allowing him to delve into whatever vices he wishes. This has caused him to be sadistic and cold but his training for the upcoming peace treaty has allowed him to suppress his true nature while there. He may be openly laughing and having a good time, but he might be wishing to do something unpleasant. He is also very flirty around women, always trying to pick one up at parties or political gatherings. Even though he is very charming and smooth he is often met with rejection. He was also received training so he is always listening just in case something unsavory comes about that he can make use out of.

Any skills?:

Was trained in swordplay using a one handed sword with no shield. Has some training in the art of stealth and eliminating his presence, though an amateur really focusing would notice him. Received basic training in manipulation.

History:

From a young age Kusanagi always saw his father doing what he wanted within the castle yet acted like he had morals or a good conscious when he left or showed himself to the public when making speeches. Kids mimic their parents and that is what Kusanagi did, indulging on whatever he wanted while maintaining a good image was easy with the system House Ishii had. So he took advantage of the fact. Growing up he had training in some of the area of swordplay and political tools like manipulation. He also had the best schooling there was, nothing be held back for the heir of House Ishii.

While training with various weapons, Kusanagi had taken fancy to one sided blades on his swords. There was no real reason other than he like the agility it provided and the aesthetics were by far the best looking among one handed swords. His teacher was a veteran with the sword and his skill was unmatched. That was far from true when looking at Kusanagi. Although he was not a clumsy fool he was far from good, sometimes stumbling around while trying to correct his footwork. On multiple accounts he had killed slaves trying out his new found moves. It had seemed as he deemed anything not royalty less than human. Sometimes on rare accounts he would kill someone who disrespected him or his House.

It had been a few years since his basic training with the veteran swordplay teacher. He had now moved up to intermediate training, well before they announced the peace treaty. Because of that he was required to stop learning swordplay and start learning things such as manipulation or subterfuge. However the announcement had given little time to train anyone above an amateur. It had given him an acute ear though, able to pick up on things he had not been able to prior to the training. He was thankful for that because it allowed him to pick up more sublime women.

Motivations: He wants to use the treaty to gain more power and influence over the world.

Appearance:

rsz_ci_72493_1356370062.jpg

Swords
Beautiful red or purple flowers
His power over the populace
Moving up in the world

Dislikes:
Self-Entitlement
Magic
"Justice"

Fears:
Losing his status as royalty
Assasination
Felicity Vanlithe
Elf_Princess.jpg

[spoili]

Race: Elf | Gender: Female | Age: 61 (equivalent to 16 human years) | Sexuality: Heterosexual

House you represent:
House of Vanlithe

The House of Vanlithe is a small nation hidden deep within the forest, they prefer to be left alone. They are known for being very old fashioned and strict in enforcing the old elven ways. Their main rules consist of respecting mother earth and only taking what one needs. Their nation is known for their hunters, when trade is permitted their main export is furs, meats and hand crafted weapons. Hunting is the main profession so the people normally specialize in ranged attacks, needless to say there is a large number of Archers. Other smaller traits practiced consisted of trackers, fisherman, crafters, and the occasional warrior. The heir is not selected by who is first born of the royal family, but chosen by mother nature herself. Out of every generation of the royal bloodline, one child will possess elemental powers. This child is the Karva, the chosen one who will be next to lead.

List of siblings if any:
Alanna Vanlithe (Older Sister)
Ashton Vanlithe (Older Brother)

Royal Title:
Karva (Chosen one)

Height: 5'2

Personality:
Felicity is a very kindhearted and carefree child, She is the very embodiment of her name 'happiness'. No mater where she goes or who she's around she is constantly smiling and making others smile. Being so young still Felicity hasn't quite grasped the concept of taking things as seriously as her parents would like her to. Yes, she is polite and respectful to her elders but when it comes to her lessons Felicity rather be outside enjoying her surroundings. With this being said, Felicity is known for sneaking away from her lessons to go out and pick flowers or play with the local children.

Skills:
Felicity can use very basic Fire magic
Basic Bow Training

History:
Felicity is the youngest out of the royal children and is the heir to the throne. Her childhood started out like any normal royal child's, she would play with her siblings, and learnt the basics of tracking and archery. The reason she was taught this was because those who are chosen to be Karva, normally don't start showing any signs of being the chosen one in till their teenage phase. Children that don't show any signs to being magically gifted continue their training, so that they can help protect the Karva.

Felicity found out she was Karva when she was practicing her archery with Alanna. Everything was going normal and then the next thing she knew one of her arrows accidentally caught fire. From that moment on Felicity was to be put through extensive training on all of the traditions and rules of their country and how to better harness her abilities. Felicity noticed that after being named Karva that her brother and sister slowly started to drift away from her. They were still there for her but now it felt more like they were just guards and not her family. When notice came about the peace treaty signing, Felicity's parents wanted to just send Alanna and Ashton to go in her place. They feared letting the newly named heir leave the protection of their country, but with some pouting and a little help from her siblings. Felicity was able to point out that this was her responsibility as Karva and that who better to keep her safe then Alanna and Ashton.

Motivations:
Her siblings & wanting to keep her people happy.

Sweets, flowers, Making People Smile, Sunshine, Animals

Dislikes:
Conflict, Unnecessary Killing, Feeling Helpless, Being Alone, Getting Scolded

Fears:
The destruction of her country & Losing her family

[/spoili]

Alanna Vanlithe
Alanna.jpg

[spoili]
Race: Elf | Gender: Female | Age: 126 (equivalent to 22 human years) | Sexuality: Heterosexual

House you represent:
House of Vanlithe

List of siblings if any:
Ashton Vanlithe (Younger Twin Brother)
Felicity Vanlithe (Younger Sister)

Royal Title:
Jasla (Oldest Sister)

Height: 5'7

Personality:
Alanna is a very stoic being, she focuses on what needs to get done and does it. She is consistently on guard and isn't one to ever seen slacking off. Alanna believes there is always something to be done, whether it be training or coming up with back up strategies. Alanna prides herself on being thee best and getting everything finished efficiently. To most she seems unapproachable, but those who are close to her know that everything Alanna does is to protect those she cares about.

Skills:
Archery and Strategist

History:
Alanna is the oldest child of the royal family by three minutes. Yup, she was an only child for a whole three minutes before her twin brother Ashton was born. As the older sister Alanna has always had a sense of responsibility and wanting to protect those around her. She had wanted to become Karva at a very young age, wanting to be the one who protected their country like her father. When Alanna and Ashton came of age but neither showed any signs of being Karva, she was very upset and refused to except it. For years Alanna stuck to her tracking and archery training, convinced she was just a late blooming Karva.

Alanna didn't fully give up on being Karva in till Felicity was born. From the very first moment she laid her eyes on her baby sister, Alanna knew that her job was to protect her. Alanna wasn't to surprised when Felicity showed signs of being Karva, to her it didn't change anything. It was already Alanna's job to protect Felicity, she had proven this time and time again. Especially one time when Felicity's need to run off and explore caused Alanna to get seriously injured attempting to protect the girl from an angry mama bear. She had been able to distract the bear long enough for Felicity to run away to get help but by the time the adults had gotten to Alanna the bear had landed a swipe across her face. Blinding Alanna in her left eye, she didn't let this stop her from training though. Determined to protect her family and become the top archer Alanna pushes herself to become better.

Motivations:
Her Siblings & To become the Top Archer in their country

Training, Reading, Studying, Protecting those weaker then her, Spending time with her siblings

Dislikes:
Things not going as planed, Losing, Disappointing her parents, Crowds, Distractions

Fears:
Not being able to protect her family & Not becoming blind

[/spoili]

Ashton Vanlithe
Ashton.jpg

[spoili]
Race: Elf | Gender: Male | Age: 126 (equivalent to 22 human years) | Sexuality: Heterosexual

House you represent:
House of Vanlithe

List of siblings if any:
Alanna Vanlithe (Older Twin Sister)
Felicity Vanlithe (Youngest Sister)

Royal Title:
Jaspen (Oldest Brother)

Personality:
Ashton is a man of few words, he prefer to be left alone. Unless it's with his sisters he's not really interested in social interactions deeming them a waste of time. Ashton isn't the strategist that Alanna is, though he is the brute strength and the better tracker out of the duo. Ashton is very protective of his sisters and will automatically jump to their rescue. A few thing that have been used to describe Ashton are blunt, stoic, uninterested and even rude at times.

Skills:
Tracking & Spear Tactics (Long and short range)

History:
WIP

Motivations:
His Siblings & Wanting to have his own family one day

Training with Alanna, Spending time with Felicity, Hunting, Exploring, Rain

Dislikes:
His sisters being unhappy, Having to talk, People who talk to much, Distractions, Kids Crying

Fears:
His family dying & Not being able to have his own family

[/spoili]

BOTH ACCEPTED!

We got someone who is straight scum, which i like and we got a good well rounded family..More bodys for the pile :)

Just remember, combatant oriented characters are not Clint Eastwood of this land, you can take the life of a Union solder every now and then but don't think you can take on a entire squad by yourself just yet.​

06526866e1dcb702da91b5b043ad48d4.jpg

Name:
Xanos Be'lakor​

Race:
Elf​

Sexuality:
Straight/Heterosexual

House you represent:
Be'lakor

Be'lakor meaning "Blood First" is the very value that keeps this family alive, always going the extra step to ensure the family is kept safe and away from danger. Be'lakor was first founded with the brother and sister; Neirva and Critex stood atop the last surviving tree in the elven ruins in the mountains, it was then the two performed a blood spell on the tree so that as long as their blood called this tree home, it would never die, this is what allowed the kingdom to thrive even under extreme conditions in the winter. Not often associated with war and violence the Be'lakor family always saw combat not as a thing of rage and strength but as a dance of life and death, this caused the family to become very respected with the sword in close combat due to the swift and smooth fighting style.

List of siblings if any:
Younger Brother: Nero Be'lakor​

Royal Title:
Tsurinochi (Blood of the Tree, Kingdom Bound), Vectivis (Public, Prince of the winter)

Height:
6'4

Honorable or Dishonorable? (This will act as your characters' Morality)
Honorable

Personality:
Being raised to understand values and honour more than anything else Xanos has been often refereed to being the golden child and the one who will lift Be'lakor to new heights of prosperity. Xanos knowing this has developed undying loyalty in those he come close to and will go through veil fire to see them safe and pleased. This however can also be a flaw for Xanos puts trust in those he can easily, whilst this is seen as good, once his trust is broken he will never forgive or forget those that break his trust. Xanos is a cheery and whole hearted person when talking to friends and family however towards strangers, higher level or not he can come across as cold and calculating, which is a trait inherited from his mother and her family.​

Xanos is a artful tactician, striking head on with a plan which he is more than willing to accept defeat however its only to stand back re-think and strike again, this is something that he takes into the normal world, often using his manipulative mind set to get what he wants when he wants it, his ways are subtle, once again inherited from his mother.

Those close to Xanos know almost nothing about about him, Yet feel the know everything which is what makes Xanos a powerful being in the eyes of his family.​

Any skills?:
Public Speaking
Observant
Situational Awareness

History (At least 2 paragraphs, more can be revealed during RP if you wish but give us something to work with)
Conceived on the honey moon of the newly wed royal family in Be'lakor, Xanos was named after the third king Xanirus who led the first large migration from the barren plains to the mountains. Xanos was schooled by the best scholars in the kingdom, being taught in the highest levels of his families skills such as their ability of public speaking. It was at the age of 14 that Xanos really began to noticed just who he was going to be, the 'Golden Child' of his time he knew that if he was lead his kingdom he would need to be strong and unforgiving in his rule, putting his people first. This is what began to sculpt Xanos into the person he is today, Blocking those he sees as untrusting and putting his faith in those he senses can be of aid in the future to form bonds.​

At the age of 19 Xanos was attempted to be assassinated by a cult within the city who felt that Xanos would be a warmongering fiend like the King he was named after, this event shaped Xanos to tell nothing about him, just small irrelevant fractions of his past which made people think of him as transparent. Now taking on his rule as prince of the kingdom he launched a new group of soldiers as his personal guard, the Val'gorbak or Blood Sworn in common tongue. The soldiers known as Val Legion now follow him everywhere and guard the family.

Motivations:
Vengeance and his desire to crush the new found threat, to carve his family name into history.​

Likes (List 5)
Finding out Secrets of those around him
Winning, its a guilty pleasure
Crimson, colour of blood and essence of valour
Food, who doesn't
Trust, without this he and his bonds are nothing.​

Dislikes (list 5 also)
Liars, he will remove you if you betray him
Tyrants, self explanatory
Orange, simply does not like it
Selfless people
Children

Fears (List 2 at least)
Being Alone
Never being the best

Dialogue color (optional)
"If we are to die, we die with honour"

Last edited:
I still need to finish Haylana's sheet, I'll get to that by tonight :)

edit: I'm done both sheets now :)

dai__dalish_inquisitor_by_smilika-d7nl0z2.jpg

Name: Hastley

Race: Half human, half elf

Sexuality: Heterosexual/ Demisexual

House you represent: House Larkin

Short History of your Royal house:‎ House Larkin was founded by Larkin the First, an elf King of the north. He and his people were elves that lived in frigid cold and survived off the sea for their daily bread (or rather fish). They were fierce fighters and would go out on expeditions for both fun as well as conquering others.

Larkin, in his older age however, decided to settle down by a coastal area, deciding it was time to make descendant. He chose a lass from a nearby village as his wife, and from there House Larkin c‎ame to be. He was actually not that bad a leader once he had settled down. Eventually he passed on, the crown being given to the eldest child, be it male or female.

List of siblings if any: Haylana

Royal Title: Crown Prince

Height: 5'10

Honorable or Dishonorable? Honourable

Personality: Hastley is a quiet sort of fellow. He keeps to himself for the most part, yet he is quite aware of what is going on around him. He doesn't really enjoy drama and bustle, affairs that will have him leaving his books. He's a classic introvert, relishing in being alone rather than having to deal with others. Whe he does, he is polite and respectful, but if someone is being rude or showing attitude, he will simply ignore them and tend to something else. He has a soft spot for his twin sister, and he is gallant to ladies in general, though in his mind he will be rather annoyed if he feels one is taking advantage of him.

Any skills?: Speed reading, spying, camouflage.

History : Hastley was the first born son of Larkin the Second and his wife, Yolayne, shortly followed by his twin sister, Haylana. As he was born first, it was decided he would be the king when it was time for the crown to be placed on another head. Much to his father's disappointment, his son didn't really grow up to be a fighter, or even like it much. The little training he had was something he considered imposed on him. Hastley was more interested in reading and writing. He had a penchant of hiding from most people, and in that was he would also end up hearing and seeing much that people probably wished was hidden.

As he grew older, however, it dawned upon him that he could no longer take things easily. His father was growing old and sickly, and as much as he wasn't fond of what he termed 'barbarian' ways, he loved his father. He started taking part in meetings, learning the politics of their land, reading up on those around them as well as their enemies. To him, the crown is a burden, but one that he will gladly take for his people.

Motivations: Keeping his sister safe as well as proving he doesn't have to be a jerk to rule his house.

Writing
Mild foods
Nature (in particular water)
Autumn

Dislikes
Heat
Loud and obnoxious people
Violence for the sake of violence
Perverts
Traitors

Fears
Fire
Failure

latest

Name: Haylana

Sexuality: Bisexual

Short History of your Royal house: See Above

List of siblings if any: Hastley

Royal Title: Princess

Height: 5'5

Personality: Unlike her brother, Haylana is quite talkative. She is rather friendly and kind, pretty much wanting people to be happy. She may be a little too idealistic, which people may deem as naive. She has a rather soft heart and will easily feel bad or start crying. This is not just if someone hurts or insults her, but others as well. She's the kind of person who just wants everyone to get along and be happy.

Any skills?: Sewing and singing are two things she is good at.

History Being second born, Haylana grew up a rather peaceful life, not having to worry about the future, at least not like her brother. Her parents treated her kindly, she was given whatever she wished and more. It didn't get to her head per say, but simply made her somewhat naive to the fact that not everyone has such loving parents or such a carefree life.

She spent most of her days with her mother and the other girls, though as she grew older, she found herself liking to spend time outside by gardens or even forests, despite what dangers there may be. She was a rather soft hearted person, easily falling in love multiple times, though it never really lasted. Despite her life of ease, she kept the fact that she also liked females under the wraps; it wasn't thought kindly of in House Larkin, and she wasn't even that naive to think they would accept it.

Motivations: To be able to live a relatively normal life and find love.

Women
Sweet foods
Children
Anything cute and cuddly

Dislikes
Violence
Getting dirty
Foul language
Judgmental people
Backstabbers

Fears
Blood
Drowning

Last edited:
06526866e1dcb702da91b5b043ad48d4.jpg

Name:
Xanos Be'lakor​

Race:
Elf​

Sexuality:
Straight/Heterosexual

House you represent:
Be'lakor

Be'lakor meaning "Blood First" is the very value that keeps this family alive, always going the extra step to ensure the family is kept safe and away from danger. Be'lakor was first founded with the brother and sister; Neirva and Critex stood atop the last surviving tree in the elven ruins in the mountains, it was then the two performed a blood spell on the tree so that as long as their blood called this tree home, it would never die, this is what allowed the kingdom to thrive even under extreme conditions in the winter. Not often associated with war and violence the Be'lakor family always saw combat not as a thing of rage and strength but as a dance of life and death, this caused the family to become very respected with the sword in close combat due to the swift and smooth fighting style.

List of siblings if any:
Younger Brother: Nero Be'lakor​

Royal Title:
Tsurinochi (Blood of the Tree, Kingdom Bound), Vectivis (Public, Prince of the winter)

Height:
6'4

Honorable or Dishonorable? (This will act as your characters' Morality)
Honorable

Personality:
Being raised to understand values and honour more than anything else Xanos has been often refereed to being the golden child and the one who will lift Be'lakor to new heights of prosperity. Xanos knowing this has developed undying loyalty in those he come close to and will go through veil fire to see them safe and pleased. This however can also be a flaw for Xanos puts trust in those he can easily, whilst this is seen as good, once his trust is broken he will never forgive or forget those that break his trust. Xanos is a cheery and whole hearted person when talking to friends and family however towards strangers, higher level or not he can come across as cold and calculating, which is a trait inherited from his mother and her family.​

Xanos is a artful tactician, striking head on with a plan which he is more than willing to accept defeat however its only to stand back re-think and strike again, this is something that he takes into the normal world, often using his manipulative mind set to get what he wants when he wants it, his ways are subtle, once again inherited from his mother.

Those close to Xanos know almost nothing about about him, Yet feel the know everything which is what makes Xanos a powerful being in the eyes of his family.​

Any skills?:
Public Speaking
Observant
Situational Awareness

History (At least 2 paragraphs, more can be revealed during RP if you wish but give us something to work with)
Conceived on the honey moon of the newly wed royal family in Be'lakor, Xanos was named after the third king Xanirus who led the first large migration from the barren plains to the mountains. Xanos was schooled by the best scholars in the kingdom, being taught in the highest levels of his families skills such as their ability of public speaking. It was at the age of 14 that Xanos really began to noticed just who he was going to be, the 'Golden Child' of his time he knew that if he was lead his kingdom he would need to be strong and unforgiving in his rule, putting his people first. This is what began to sculpt Xanos into the person he is today, Blocking those he sees as untrusting and putting his faith in those he senses can be of aid in the future to form bonds.​

At the age of 19 Xanos was attempted to be assassinated by a cult within the city who felt that Xanos would be a warmongering fiend like the King he was named after, this event shaped Xanos to tell nothing about him, just small irrelevant fractions of his past which made people think of him as transparent. Now taking on his rule as prince of the kingdom he launched a new group of soldiers as his personal guard, the Val'gorbak or Blood Sworn in common tongue. The soldiers known as Val Legion now follow him everywhere and guard the family.

Motivations:
Vengeance and his desire to crush the new found threat, to carve his family name into history.​

Likes (List 5)
Finding out Secrets of those around him
Winning, its a guilty pleasure
Crimson, colour of blood and essence of valour
Food, who doesn't
Trust, without this he and his bonds are nothing.​

Dislikes (list 5 also)
Liars, he will remove you if you betray him
Tyrants, self explanatory
Orange, simply does not like it
Selfless people
Children

Fears (List 2 at least)
Being Alone
Never being the best

Dialogue color (optional)
"If we are to die, we die with honour"
I still need to finish Haylana's sheet, I'll get to that by tonight :)

edit: I'm done both sheets now :)

dai__dalish_inquisitor_by_smilika-d7nl0z2.jpg

Name: Hastley

Sexuality: Heterosexual/ Demisexual

Short History of your Royal house:‎ House Larkin was founded by Larkin the First, an elf King of the north. He and his people were elves that lived in frigid cold and survived off the sea for their daily bread (or rather fish). They were fierce fighters and would go out on expeditions for both fun as well as conquering others.

Larkin, in his older age however, decided to settle down by a coastal area, deciding it was time to make descendant. He chose a lass from a nearby village as his wife, and from there House Larkin c‎ame to be. He was actually not that bad a leader once he had settled down. Eventually he passed on, the crown being given to the eldest child, be it male or female.

List of siblings if any: Haylana

Royal Title: Crown Prince

Height: 5'10

Personality: Hastley is a quiet sort of fellow. He keeps to himself for the most part, yet he is quite aware of what is going on around him. He doesn't really enjoy drama and bustle, affairs that will have him leaving his books. He's a classic introvert, relishing in being alone rather than having to deal with others. Whe he does, he is polite and respectful, but if someone is being rude or showing attitude, he will simply ignore them and tend to something else. He has a soft spot for his twin sister, and he is gallant to ladies in general, though in his mind he will be rather annoyed if he feels one is taking advantage of him.

Any skills?: Speed reading, spying, camouflage.

History : Hastley was the first born son of Larkin the Second and his wife, Yolayne, shortly followed by his twin sister, Haylana. As he was born first, it was decided he would be the king when it was time for the crown to be placed on another head. Much to his father's disappointment, his son didn't really grow up to be a fighter, or even like it much. The little training he had was something he considered imposed on him. Hastley was more interested in reading and writing. He had a penchant of hiding from most people, and in that was he would also end up hearing and seeing much that people probably wished was hidden.

As he grew older, however, it dawned upon him that he could no longer take things easily. His father was growing old and sickly, and as much as he wasn't fond of what he termed 'barbarian' ways, he loved his father. He started taking part in meetings, learning the politics of their land, reading up on those around them as well as their enemies. To him, the crown is a burden, but one that he will gladly take for his people.

Motivations: Keeping his sister safe as well as proving he doesn't have to be a jerk to rule his house.

Writing
Mild foods
Nature (in particular water)
Autumn

Dislikes
Heat
Loud and obnoxious people
Violence for the sake of violence
Perverts
Traitors

Fears
Fire
Failure

latest

Name: Haylana

Sexuality: Bisexual

Short History of your Royal house: See Above

List of siblings if any: Hastley

Royal Title: Princess

Height: 5'5

Personality: Unlike her brother, Haylana is quite talkative. She is rather friendly and kind, pretty much wanting people to be happy. She may be a little too idealistic, which people may deem as naive. She has a rather soft heart and will easily feel bad or start crying. This is not just if someone hurts or insults her, but others as well. She's the kind of person who just wants everyone to get along and be happy.

Any skills?: Sewing and singing are two things she is good at.

History Being second born, Haylana grew up a rather peaceful life, not having to worry about the future, at least not like her brother. Her parents treated her kindly, she was given whatever she wished and more. It didn't get to her head per say, but simply made her somewhat naive to the fact that not everyone has such loving parents or such a carefree life.

She spent most of her days with her mother and the other girls, though as she grew older, she found herself liking to spend time outside by gardens or even forests, despite what dangers there may be. She was a rather soft hearted person, easily falling in love multiple times, though it never really lasted. Despite her life of ease, she kept the fact that she also liked females under the wraps; it wasn't thought kindly of in House Larkin, and she wasn't even that naive to think they would accept it.

Motivations: To be able to live a relatively normal life and find love.

Women
Sweet foods
Children
Anything cute and cuddly

Dislikes
Violence
Getting dirty
Foul language
Judgmental people
Backstabbers

Fears
Blood
Drowning
BOTH ACCEPTED!

House Ba'lakor looks like they share alot in common with the people of Celdrin...Be careful around him

And finally a bisexual character! Hopefully that goes somewhere :x

• Thank You
Reactions: Lucian and Greenie
Yay thank you!!! :D

*dances around*

Ah yeah lol. Haylana's usually straight but I wanted some change.

BOTH ACCEPTED!

House Ba'lakor looks like they share alot in common with the people of Celdrin...Be careful around him

And finally a bisexual character! Hopefully that goes somewhere :x
Awesome, has the RP Started yet>

Status
Not open for further replies.