Royal blood will spill! [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not taking forever for me, since I'm used to replying once every one or two days.

[writing a post now, sorry about that! busy day!]

THERE WE GO! Now the shit storm has started...if anyone checks to see what the note on the back of King Hale's head is just RP that you examine the man's head and find the note pinned to the back of his head and il post whats on the note.

Aryt, sorry I haven't quite posted yet. Got bombarded with projects. :/

Annnd I'm back!

...only to get thrown smack-dab in the middle of something XD

give me a few minutes to catch up, then you can expect a post from me here soon :)

Hey
Sorry, I haven't replied that much the last couple days. I've been slammed with job interviews, but i should be back to posting regularly.
Also, just a heads up @JJ is my sister
So if seems like our character are kinda moving the others around that's why.
We try to help keep each others character moving just in case one of us can't get on for some reason

Hey
Sorry, I haven't replied that much the last couple days. I've been slammed with job interviews, but i should be back to posting regularly.
Also, just a heads up @JJ is my sister
So if seems like our character are kinda moving the others around that's why.
We try to help keep each others character moving just in case one of us can't get on for some reason
Convenient! Yeah i was just wondering about that

I have a feeling I might've gotten something wrong somewhere in my post, if so please let me know!

Annnd I think I'm going to go pass out and try to sleep off the rest of my cold, good night :)

The rp is going a bit too fast for me :( I may have to step back.

The rp is going a bit too fast for me :( I may have to step back.
I said in my most recent post i was allowing for people to catch up..i just think the action part is a little late so im trying to get up to that point already. Said it was happening Wednesday and it took me to Saturday to get to the fucking action. so yeah its a bit fast but im slowing it a tad bit down now that we finally got to it

I said in my most recent post i was allowing for people to catch up..i just think the action part is a little late so im trying to get up to that point already. Said it was happening Wednesday and it took me to Saturday to get to the fucking action. so yeah its a bit fast but im slowing it a tad bit down now that we finally got to it
Oh, that's good because I was thinking the same xD But this should be just fine. I've been working a lot lately and my waifu has her school as well. Plus, Greenie is in Rothendust which is like 8 months in and still isn't at chapter 2 yet xD At any rate, I'm exhausted and forcing out a post right now would end up with me pumping out a piece of rubbish...Goodnight.

I've been working a lot lately and my waifu has her school as well.
Yep! Glad to hear it will be slowing down a bit. It's all moved much faster than I am used to. Not necessarily a problem, but not what I was prepared for.

While we wait for everyone to catch up please enjoy this masterpiece

LOUD AUDIO WARNING

I hope you guys don't mind waiting a tad bit longer before i give the next Gm post. Ijust want to give everyone some time to get a post up and ready for the next part. a chance for everyone to catch up and be on the same page as everyone

Not at all, gives me time to do homework and work on making my own RP.

I'll try to get a posy up by tonight, probably earlier :)

Sorry haven't posted yet, unexpected guests came, bratty kids and then had to make dinner o.o hopefully tonight. Hmm... I still want my chars to interact with someone or other xD

Status
Not open for further replies.