Roxi, Reporting for Duty~

C

CorrosiveCherry

Original poster
Hi hello~! I'm Roxi Cosembury. 21 year old nerdlet from Alaska. I've been writing for a REAL long time (i was like... 10 or so when i first started roleplaying oh my gosh i was so edgy and baaaaad) and I have a huge heaping helping of love for roleplays, even now as I'm working on my personal project, Recursed! You likely won't see me around much--the reason I joined this site was because a roleplay pretty near and dear to my heart is gonna be hosting here--but I am always open for a chat, and I do enjoy more laid-back, one-on-one, private roleplays where two people can just relax and paint a little world together.

Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you all and I only hope I prove to be an interesting and active member of this community~!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
<3 Welcome~

Hello Roxi and welcome to Iwaku! We're glad you decided to join up and give us a try! :3 You're gonna love it here, the community is awesome!

I do hope that the Roleplay you came here for is still continuing :D and if not ( oh no D: ) then I hope that you find a buncha new, fun and exciting ones! I also hope your project goes well :D If you need help with anything please feel free to ask!

Welcome to Iwaku, Roxi! It's always good to see a new face :D

I get you haha, i started roleplaying when i was twelve and i look back at it and wonder what the hell i was thinking. xD Don't be afraid to contact someone if you need any help whatsoever, whether it's for roleplaying or navigating the site. :)

Welcome! Have a cookie :cookie: and enjoy the site~