Rowdycow would like to be welcomed hehe..

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rowdybull

Original poster
Hi guys, I'm Rowdycow, you hot guys and gals can call me Rowdy if you feel so inclined, I don't mind. Step on inside to the Rowdy room so we can have a chat, take a seat, good, thanks for coming by.

I'm familiar with roleplaying, and have even heard of this place from a friend of mine.

My favorite song? well thats hard to choose, I love oldies, but Thats Life by Frank Sinatra/ the remix by Proleter and Blue suede Hooked on a Feeling.

My dress styles you ask? Why nothing is wrong with a minty fresh plain tee and jeans, withs some lace up high tops.

Likes? Anime, I'm a music junkie, and a Cinema Freak.

Dislikes? Dude I'm too young to not like anything.

Well I hope that shed some sexy light on my situation, leave a comment or whatever if you feel like!

Have a nice day, and please, don't steal anything on your way out.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Haha, what a confident intro! I love it! I'm sure you'll get on great with the folks around here.

That's a pretty good profile pic, by the by.

Lol! Best intro and icon I've seen so far. I've only been here like a week myself, so that may not be saying a whole lot. :afro:

Welcome to Iwaku, anyway! Hope you find some great stories! ♥

:cowgirl:

@Baddamobs
Thanks man, I always aim to please in the confidence department, I usually end up doling the leftovers out to a few random lovelies every so often.

@Puppet
Why thank you too doll, Drew up that icon myself actually *laughter*
actually it was a kids drawing that I just adored!

Thanks to you both for the warm welcome! I look forward to having some chill moments with everyone here!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 2 people
Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

@Drake Vampiron
Its all chill there, I'm looking for any role-plays that some lovely souls would like me to participate in so I may take you up on that.

You're more than welcome to look into my group rp. Stillin outs really stages so you didn't miss much. Plus it's a good way to make a few friends with the people already in it

^ Drake's group is fun. I just joined it this morning. (Sorry, just wanted to put that out there :blinky:)

Welcome to the group! It sounds like you'll have a lot of fun here. The people are awesome, and you seem to be as well... I'm not sure if you'll be needing that chair, though.

Tries escaping with seat.

@Luchi

Gee thanks! I always get warm and fuzzy when I start feeling the community love!

slaps at your wrist and shakes my head, showing you to the door

@Surrender To Hope
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.