1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Rowdycow would like to be welcomed hehe..

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Rowdybull, Aug 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys, I'm Rowdycow, you hot guys and gals can call me Rowdy if you feel so inclined, I don't mind. Step on inside to the Rowdy room so we can have a chat, take a seat, good, thanks for coming by.

I'm familiar with roleplaying, and have even heard of this place from a friend of mine.

My favorite song? well thats hard to choose, I love oldies, but Thats Life by Frank Sinatra/ the remix by Proleter and Blue suede Hooked on a Feeling.

My dress styles you ask? Why nothing is wrong with a minty fresh plain tee and jeans, withs some lace up high tops.

Likes? Anime, I'm a music junkie, and a Cinema Freak.

Dislikes? Dude I'm too young to not like anything.

Well I hope that shed some sexy light on my situation, leave a comment or whatever if you feel like!

Have a nice day, and please, don't steal anything on your way out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. Haha, what a confident intro! I love it! I'm sure you'll get on great with the folks around here.

That's a pretty good profile pic, by the by.

3. Lol! Best intro and icon I've seen so far. I've only been here like a week myself, so that may not be saying a whole lot. :afro:

Welcome to Iwaku, anyway! Hope you find some great stories! ♥

:cowgirl:

4. @Baddamobs
    Thanks man, I always aim to please in the confidence department, I usually end up doling the leftovers out to a few random lovelies every so often.

@Puppet
    Why thank you too doll, Drew up that icon myself actually *laughter*
    actually it was a kids drawing that I just adored!

Thanks to you both for the warm welcome! I look forward to having some chill moments with everyone here!

• Like Like x 1
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  5. You're welcome! ♥

6. Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

7. @Drake Vampiron
    Its all chill there, I'm looking for any role-plays that some lovely souls would like me to participate in so I may take you up on that.

8. You're more than welcome to look into my group rp. Stillin outs really stages so you didn't miss much. Plus it's a good way to make a few friends with the people already in it

9. ^ Drake's group is fun. I just joined it this morning. (Sorry, just wanted to put that out there :blinky:)

Welcome to the group! It sounds like you'll have a lot of fun here. The people are awesome, and you seem to be as well... I'm not sure if you'll be needing that chair, though.

Tries escaping with seat.

10. @Luchi

Gee thanks! I always get warm and fuzzy when I start feeling the community love!

slaps at your wrist and shakes my head, showing you to the door

@Surrender To Hope
    Thank you!

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.