Rowan High School

Jake was drawling dragon roaring with fire and demons coming from under its raised wings in a note book it had next to it 'the devils minions hath come to kill me'

Rachel shyly peered around the doorway of the classroom. Her eyes met with Brendan. He was in this period? She didn't want to face him again, especially after she ran off like a 7 year old.

Reactions: 2 people
Jakes nose had started to bleed for no reason he kept drawing not caring that blood was dripping from his nose

Rachel scanned the classroom for somewhere to sit, other than besides Brendan, whom she was trying to avoid. She saw one of her close friends waving to her, and she made her way over to her. She sat next to Jake, someone she's rarely spoken to before.

"Did you get my text?" Julia, Rachel's friend, said loudly. "Peter is SO not worth it!" Rachel glanced around to see if anyone has been listening. "Lower your voice!" she whispered aggressively.

Brendan looked up and saw Rachel, grabbed a piece of paper and started writing.. He walked over, handed it to her and smiled
It said I'm not sure what I did wrong, but will you let me make it right? Meet me in the parking lot at lunch.."

He quietly sat back down and looked at the teacher.

jake tried to move away muttering to himself but didn't get far he cleaned his face and kept drawing a knight with shattered armor and many battle scars who kind of resembled him saying 'god mercy me in my fight for justice'

Brendan looked over and saw the blood and whisper "hey man, are you okay? Need a tissue or something?"

he looked at him "Im fine " and went back to drawing

He shrugged and looked over at Rachel, he didn't understand why she walked off, but it sure didn't feel right knowing he had upset her. He looked down and started writing again, just to let his thoughts go.

Rachel looked down at the note, and sighed. She regretted running off earlier, she was just sensitive to the subject of trusting guys. Guys only wanted one thing ... and because she refuses to give it to them, maybe that's why they break up with her. She decided to meet him at the parking lot.

The bell rang, and Brendan got up, he walked to his locker and rushed out to a small shop close to the school, he had to be quick, he had to meet her. He bought some things and rushed back to school. He opened the trunk to his car and put the stuff in and sighed.

jake walked to his net class he sat in the far back corner h was hoping to keep his distance now he was tired of people doing things around him

Rachel waited patiently in the parking lot. She noticed Brendan rushing away. She didn't bother to see where he was going. "Is this a joke?" She asked in disbelief. "He's seriously going to ditch me?" Rachel shook her head. She felt like such an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
jake could hear people talking about him he got up and left and sat in the back of his truck drawing

He rushed towards rachel "hey hey, sorry about that, are you okay? Uhm, come, come." He smiled at her stepped towards his car "right this way medamme."

Rachel hesitated. Maybe he wasn't ditching her. But maybe he's not as good as a guy as she thinks. Peter was the exact same way. She forced herself to smile, but continued to leave her walls up.

jake saw the girl and guy who sat close to him in class h started drawing them as if they were part of his drawings the boy a knight in great armor and the girl a fantastical priestess the he grew angry at him self he was getting attached he crumpled the paper and threw it

He opened the trunk and pulled out a blanket and laid it on the floor, he pulled out a little basket and put it down "I hope you like strawberries and grapes.. They didn't really have anything else.." He pulled out a pink rose and offered it to her "for you.. To say sorry.. Please don't be upset." He looked down "I would really like to get to know you.."

Rachel couldn't stay mad. She smiled at him. He had actually put work into this. Maybe he actually was a nice guy after all. "I love strawberries, " she responded as she took one from the basket. She smelled the delicate pink rose offered to her.

He smiled and sat down, patting on the spot beside him "awesome, I'm sorry about earlier.. Whatever I did to make you mad or upset, I didn't man to.."