Routed Search for Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Routed Roots

Original poster
My name is Rou, or at least here it is, and I am looking for a partner with the following criteria:

• Can chat regularly about the plot in order to strengthen both it, the setting and the characters.
  • Can write more than one full paragraph with spellchecker and acceptable grammar.
  • Can manage some more minor character if needed.
  • Can and will take control of the plot when it starts to obliviously need them to add a new idea to it.
  • Can handle my sometime very aggressive way of brainstorming.
  • Can have fun with me!

For those who it matter, I am female yet play both genders, and am fully able and willing to take on more than one plot with someone I enjoy roleplaying with. I am a spur of the moment plotter, give me a craving or basic idea and I will either make a basic plot or help you flesh it out. Finally, I am an adult, so mature themes don't phase me.

Hello there!
I'd be interested in Rping with you. I'm pretty interested in anything samurai, but please PLEASE let me know what you are into. PM me if you're interested! =D

• Can have fun with me!
  • Can chat regularly about the plot in order to strengthen both it, the setting and the characters.
  • Can write more than one full paragraph with spellchecker and acceptable grammar.
  • Can manage some more minor character if needed.
  • Can and will take control of the plot when it starts to obliviously need them to add a new idea to it.
  • Can handle my sometime very aggressive way of brainstorming.

There we go, correct order! c:

I'm always looking for folks to wittle my creativeness down with if you're still looking. There's always plenty of ideas flopping around in my head, I just tend to be shy about sharing them with people.

Feel free to shoot me a PM and see what we can come up with together~!

Hi! I would love to RP with you! Go ahead and send me a PM if you are interested as well, we can discuss a plot and brainstorm together~ Let the creativeness... BEGIN!

I'd love to start something with you! I had a plot in mind for quite a few things, but I love brainstorming new things as well. Shoot me a PM if you're still looking for partners!

If you're still looking for people, I'd be glad to chat over PM ^_^ I'm dying to be in an RP with longer posts, so one paragraph or more is exactly what I need

Status
Not open for further replies.