October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Your Result

Your ROSE! The justice and beauty of Rose blends perfectly. She's apart of Guile's team. She is honest and proud. Her fights mean something to her once as she wins. Why talk when I could just beat them? She would lose a fight without malice. She represents herself in her sexy clothes ambitiously. You are one of the weakest fighters in Street Fighte

((somehow this doesn't surprise me....wrrry am I so weak?! D: *hides behind stronger person* ))

1090739407_a-sfcover1.jpg

You are AKUMA! The self relying, serious and dangerous character. He stays to himself. You will fight to the finish with the last of the might you have. Your comfortable in your custume. Why bother answering to someone when you could beat them up. You are one of the best of the Street Fighters!

1090734977_Zcammy-191.jpg

You are CAMMY! The believer in justice and loyalty with Guile's team. She will fight battles until she dies. Her custume represents her beliefs. Good will prevail! You are one of the weakest characters in Street Fighter

O_O I need to find some pants...

Lol.

You are GUILE! The leader of good. He is the definition of justice for all. He will make sure to finish the fight even willingly all the way to death. He tries, at first, to bring good before conflict however he can. His attire represents his just and noble values. Your one of the best Street Fighters!

Ok, not a bad character to be though so can't complain!

I got Ryu, but whatever. My main in Super Street Fighter 4 is totally ROSE!!! Well, I guess I use Ryu as well from time to time.

"You are RYU! The man of peace. Humble. He is the loner of Guile's team. He rather not fight then fight. When the time comes for quarrels, he will fight with every drop of might he has. He encourages peace more so than not. His attire is comfortable. You are one of the best Street Fighter characters!"

View attachment 4073

You are M. BISON! The leader rival against Guile and his team. You care about yourself which makes you cheat. You laugh in the face of danger. You feel you have no need to give answers and just beat your foes up. Your costume represents pure evil. You know your dangerous because you train every day to be. Your one of the best characters in Street Fighter!

04_roseartwork.jpg

Your ROSE! The justice and beauty of Rose blends perfectly. She's apart of Guile's team. She is honest and proud. Her fights mean something to her once as she wins. Why talk when I could just beat them? She would lose a fight without malice. She represents herself in her sexy clothes ambitiously. You are one of the weakest fighters in Street Fighter

ryu-nxc-big.jpg

You are RYU! The man of peace. Humble. He is the loner of Guile's team. He rather not fight then fight. When the time comes for quarrels, he will fight with every drop of might he has. He encourages peace more so than not. His attire is comfortable. You are one of the best Street Fighter characters!

You are KEN! Apart of Guile's team. You are conceited and openly stubborn. You laugh at foes and do so because you can. You give them a good piece of your mind and then beat them up. You desire justice but your continuous idea for self misguides you. Your comfortable clothes keep you moving. You are one of the strongest characters in Street Fighter