Round Corners

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chainedfiction

Original poster
How do you make the fieldbox corners round? I see them all over the place but when I use the fieldbox bb code, the corners aren't round. How do you make them pretty?

[fieldbox="Test, orange, dashed, 10"]Test.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Test2, 10"]Test 2.[/fieldbox]

Okay, based on my above testing, here's how fieldbox customization works. After the fieldbox= part of the code, in quotation marks you put the title and various customizing things separated by commas. The order is "title, color, border type, corner radius." The first test above is [fieldbox="Test, orange, dashed, 10"] for example. If you want rounded corners, put a number where the corner radius bit is. You have to put in a color and a border type (solid, dotted, or dashed) to be able to have the rounded corners, else it'll read the number as your input for the color (the second test has the number 10 in the color slot, and apparently that makes the fieldbox spaz out ) or border type. Not a problem, just a minor inconvenience if you didn't want to mess with those parameters.

[fieldbox="Test, orange, dashed, 10"]Test.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Test, orange, dashed, 9"]Test.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Test, orange, dashed, 8"]Test.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Test, orange, dashed, 7"]Test.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Test, orange, dashed, 6"]Test.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Test, orange, dashed, 5"]Test.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Test, orange, dashed, 4"]Test.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Test, orange, dashed, 3"]Test.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Test, orange, dashed, 2"]Test.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Test, orange, dashed, 1"]Test.[/fieldbox]

The higher the number, the more rounded the corners. The tests in the spoiler go from 10 down to 1, which is the sharp corners. Pick whichever number you like.

Last edited:
Yes, those are the corners I'm talking about. How do you make them like that?

I edited the post a bunch as I was testing things out rather than testing it with post previews because I'm silly. The actual way to do it is explained there now. :P

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Thanks Jorick!

I should also point out that the format is:

Code:
[fieldbox="Title, color, line style, corners, font"]

Text body

[/fieldbox]

You can actually have the fieldbox title in a custom font. Like so:

[fieldbox="This Title Should be in Tahoma, cadetblue, solid, 5, Tahoma"]Like that![/fieldbox]

• Thank You
Reactions: Jorick
Huh, I totally missed the font bit. Neat.

It's a nice feature to have, since the default fieldbox font doesn't always feel fitting!

Status
Not open for further replies.