evening on thur , fri, and sat
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
dragon age series, asoiaf series, erotic, dark fantasy, high fantasy, suspense, adventure
Hi, I was wondering there was anyway we could have rotating avatars? I know the avatar thing only lets you upload one picture at once, but maybe, if there was a link where we could put a rotating avatar link, I think that'd be nice!

Well, we do allow for avatar gifs :) Let me test out something and I'll get back to you ^.^

I don't mean gifs. I mean avatars that don't move. Basically, a way to use something like sig grumpybumpers or another rotating avatar site.

That would require URL. Currently, using a gif creator to rotate through still images is your best bet.

EDIT: Also, Iwaku's format is supposed to be as mobile friendly as possible. If rotating avatars via URL effects loading times it may not be implemented.

What are some gif creators? Is it animated avatars only?

Nope, just still images (as in not moving). I'll find one for you that best fits your needs :3

Okay, thank you!

It doesn't rotate on here, unfortunately. :(

What do you mean? I'm using it right now and it works fine o.o I can even see it on my mobile device.

EDIT: What kind of settings did you use?

After I uploaded the pictures I wanted, I downloaded the file and uploaded it here, but it didn't rotate. I used the "create gif animation" thing.

Could you pm me the pictures? I can see if I can get it to work for you.

Sure! Thank you!

No problem ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.