1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Rosie is Blue

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Wanderfool, Nov 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello~

As you can see my name is Rosie and well I am very blue. Its been some time since I've had an intriguing role-playing partner that holds my interest long enough for the story to go somewhere. Quite honestly I am very blue, and in a bit of a slump. I assure that it will not be effecting my role-playing skills by any stretch of the mind. I simply want another beautifully imaginative mind to match mine, and an even tempered soul to match my dynamite temper flares. :3 I have a few ideas in mind and will be happy to list them below. Please PM me if any of the following pike your curiosity, and we will discuss the particulars.

- Fantasy Genre -

An arranged marriage between two kingdoms.
    The return of a royal to court, with the threat of a curse.
    Two strangers meeting on the road after a powerful artifact.

- Modern -

A photography student and independent director in chicago, elements of murder.
    Two police partners in NY.
    A post-apocalyptic world, classic zombies or otherwise.
    A doctor hired at a new asylum.

- Modern Fantasy -

A world filled with supernaturals.
    Dystopian society.
    An academy for supernaturals.

- Horror -

Trapped in a city overrun with crazed pyscho killers.
    Steampunk city overcome with a plague.
    Russian Zombie Roulette

Please come with experience with roleplaying, strong opinions, clean and fine tuned grammar, extensive vocabulary, and innovative ideas.

You should know...

- My RPing crutch is I am only able to play female characters
    - If I disappear I apologize
    - I NEED banners for every post and will be more than happy to make one for you.
    - I have a sweet spot for dark themes, the darker the better

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.