Roses Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
While Vincent was looking at the biscuits, Rose quickly took out the blood pouch and poured abit of the blood into the tea. Luckily, none of the red showed in the brown, so it was well hidden. She took a sip of the tea, and then answered his question. "I was born in Transylvania, although I have moved around from place to place quite alot," she replied, smiling. How many times she had moved? She had lost count. Why she admitted she was from Transylvania? She didn't know. But what she did know is Vincent might judge her because of this, being from another country and all.

Vincent had the day before been half way through the book; Count Dracula. Transylvania was the place where the count's castle where placed. She was from the place where Vincent had wanted to go for a long time. Not only had he heard of Transylvania from the book but, he had been reading about the count's castle in English literature. Vincent got more and more interested, she was not only from Transylvania but she had been moving around. He was a little jealous, he had also wanted go to move around, but due to his situation he could rarely even leave town. He smiled looking back at her. "That's really cool I have always wanted to go to Transylvania" He took a sip out of his cup of tea, and continued." I am reading this book; Dracula…" He pointed at the book which was placed on the small table close to the exit door. "I'm quite fascinated by it, not only by vampires but the places where they live, how they live and what they do" Vincent got a little enthusiastic for some seconds to then just keep talking" What if they were real? would they be sweet, kind and gentle creatures just like us humans, or would they be some gruesome blood sucking monsters described in the book" Vincent signed and looked down to then smile looking out the window on the other side of the room and then back at Rose. "I'm sorry If I'm talking too much, it's just so fascinating." He chuckled to then rest his hands on his chest leaning back on his chair.

Rose smiled with happiness. He was just to perfect; he was interested in vampires and everything! "Y-you like vampires? That's great! I'm a huge believer in vampires, and I actually think they exist. I mean, I was so sure I saw one once..." she told Vincent. Despite not wanting to, she took a biscuit (one of those ones with the red thing inside, I think there called Jamie Dodgers) because it had abit of red on it, the closet thing to blood she could find. "So, where do you come from?" she asked.

Vincent drank the rest of his tea, and put it down to his plate. "I'm from Oxford, born and raised until I moved here" Vincent took a bite of a biscuit happy looking like as Rose was having a good time. Vampires being real uh…He had to see one to believe it, but his best friend believed in ghosts so, he didn't mind that she believed. Everyone believed in some kind of superstition. "What do you like to do in your spear time Rose?"

Oxford... Rose had always wanted to move there, but she had never really got the chance. Perhaps when she goes to university... No, by that time she'd be out of England, perhaps in America.

"Well, I usually go for a walk in the woods, or wander round the town. Of course, I do this at night, because-" Rose! You nearly admitted your a vampire! Think, Rose, think! After a few moments of silence, she continued her answer. "-it's much more peaceful and quiet." She took another sip of the tea/blood and smiled. "What about you, Vincent?" she asked.

Vincent blushed for some small seconds. He closed his eyes laughing for a second. A small tear formed in the corner of his left eye, wiping it away his right hand. "I'm sorry, I'm not laughing of you. It's just that you are from Transylvania, where I have always wanted to go. We also like to do the exactly same things. I really enjoy the atmosphere which the forest creates when the moon has set." Vincent again couldn't stop smiling when he looked at Rose.

Rose was slightly confused when he laughed and let out a small tear. She couldn't quite decide if he was crying with happiness, or faking laughter. It wasn't until he explained that she understood what was happening. It was a tear of happiness, not sadness. "Wow! Really?" she said, smiling. This guy was just too perfect, just the right man for her.

He smirked a bit, and held a hand to his heart. "I'm sorry to disappoint, but i am not a vampire. Even though I like everything which is unique for them." Vincent smiled again. "I am even allergic to onion..." He chuckled. "this has even made some of my peers suspicious " He filled up his cup with tea, and held the tea pot ready to pour some more for Rose if she wanted any. "i think they have even stalked me trying to figure out if i really were a vampire..." Vincent chuckled again.

Vincent singed, and put his tea cup to the plate again. He looked at Rose, and smiled again. She was sweet, and was a person with triggered his interest. He wanted to know more about her. But it wasn't just that she was pretty, and beautiful in a way he could describe. It was like he didn't want to look away, he just wanted them to sit there and talk for a long, long time. In the end he knew it could happen. Right now he was really happy that Rose had given him the letter or ells he would never have met her.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed. This was just too good to be true. He was allerigc to garlic! Being a vampire, so was Rose. "I-I-I'm allergic to g-garlic as well," she stated.

Vincent looked out the window, the moon was just about to take it right full place as the ruler of the night sky, shinning bright watching over everything with the suns reflection. The first of many stars woke up accompanying the moon in the dark night sky.

He looked at Rose with a warm smile. He stood up, and held his hand towards her. "Would you give me the honours or having an evening stroll with you Lady Rose" Vincent was relaxed and confident in his speech. He was set, Rose was a person you can maybe find once in every twice life time. He had only one life time, so he knew if he didn't took the act and did something nothing would happen, so he did it. He asked her out for a nightly stroll which he knew they both loved.

Rose looked outside. It was night already? Oh how time flies when you're having fun! "I'd be honored to," she replied, smiling.

The moon began it's turn into the sky, with a withe shining light. The threes cast a shadow on the ground, as did each and every single grass on the ground. Vincent stood up from his chair, and made his way over to Rose. He held his hand out; to take hears when she was ready to lead her out. He would put on a coat, and bring with him an umbrella if the rain wanted to drop down on them. He opened up the door, and stood right by the stair. Vincent was a bit red in his checks, even thought he was calm of personality. He had surly been on walked before with other girls. But, it was something he couldn't really tell, there was something whit girl which was amazing, beautiful and graceful at the same time.

Rose smiled and took Vincent's hand. He was sweet, for sure. Perhaps she had a future with him? Then again, that wouldn't work. She knew that during summer she would have to move, and she wouldn't be coming back.

But for now, she had Vincent. Rose followed him out into the big wide world...

Vincent looked around, and saw that where not another soul in the forest. There was a lightweight wind blowing in between the threes making the mist go away just as the two made their way further ahead. Lucius smiled and looked at Rose. He was quite happy that things had gone so well with them, and it only been the first day of their encounter. He was hoping for the best, because not everything is perfect. Vincent signed, and looked up at the moon.

Vincent looked back down at Rose. "I'm really happy that you wrote me that letter" Vincent blushed by a second but still held his eyes contact with Rose.

The moon was out, casting shadows of the trees. The perfect place for a vampire to hang with a human. The forest was empty, apart from the two. How romantic! Not that they wanted to go there. Yet. Rose smiled, and looked at Vincent's eyes. "I'm glad you liked it," she replied.

Vincent looked at her, and tried to think if he had seen her before. But, it didn't ring any bells. "What would you like to do when you are done with school?" Vincent asked out of curiosity. He had no idea, that in the summer she would be gone, and he would never see her again. At the moment he was thinking about if he could see her again or if things be right for the two will become something more.

Rose sighed and looked at the night sky. "I'll probably join the family business," she replied, "but it's not like I have a choice..." Being a vampire, it was hard to get a job anywhere, so joining the 'family business' was the best option.

The 'family business' was basically just traveling the world and helping out with newbloods - vampires that have just been 'created'. Unfortunately, no one in the Finnissen family has been able to create a successful newblood. Then again, nobody in the family has have the gift of being able to transform people into vampires, only create a vampire by birth. However, Rose could, and she was incredibly privileged to do so.

"Family business?" Vincent asked out. He looked up from the ground, and turned his head towards Rose. "What kind of business do your family run?" He wondered what her family could be doing. Maybe she was the daughter of a mafia boss or maybe some other kind of gang. Vincent thought then for a second, and shucks his head, his thoughts where way to unrealistic for this to be a reality. The moon shun at his face, as he spoke out again. "There is no need for you to go into the family business if you really don't want to; this is the modern age where everyone has their saying."

Rose sighed. "To be fair, I don't really have a choice but to join the family business," she told Vincent, "because as soon as I leave school my father will be moving to take part in the family business more. You see, the 'family business' is pretty much just moving around the world to help with various things. It's kinda complicated..." She looked at Vincent, smiling.

"I understand. I'm sorry but, i can't be of any help. I'm taking a bachelor English degree. I don't know how much that i can do either.." He chuckled lightly. "Well, i can lecture your father about the industrial period of England, but i don't think that will be of so much help" Vincent laughed a bit before he let out a sighed. He looked for a nice place to settle down for a bit he then saw a small mountain not far head. He took Rose's hand lightly and began to walk towards it. He looked at her with joy in his face. To spend with her was amazing, and not something he would let go easily.

She was going to move away uh...Well, that was tha...Wait. Vincent remembers the letter Rose had given him. ...I'm different... he thought for himself. She was going to move, but before that time Vincent was certain he would find out what she meant by that line in her card. He just had to.

Status
Not open for further replies.