Rose's Few Plot Ideas [Open]

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Fandom_Lover, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello again. :) I'm looking for a partner or two who'd wish to role play any of the ideas below. Please only post here if you're interested. Thanks, loves!

Basic Rules:
    - 2+ paragraphs for each post
    - MxF only; unless doubling
    - 3rd person only
    - Basic grammar and spelling
    - Real-life pictures only or write a brief physical description of your character(s) for character sheets/skeletons
    - Don't control my character(s) and I shall not control yours
    - Don't make your character(s) be perfect or God-like in any way
    - Threads or PM's but I'd prefer threads
    - Plot before Smut

1.) A film crew is set to start filming a horror/thriller project in the Alaskan wilderness. They set up camp called Dead Man's Trail which is said to be haunted. One by one, people are disappearing with out a trace. Now only a handful or couple of people are left. With only limited supplies, they must make their way through the harsh terrain to find help before they're next.

*This could be a group or onexone role play. I was thinking on having actual celebrities for this setting mixed with OCs. (For example: I would play my own character and my partner would play a male celebrity of my choice; unless doubling. Or just use the actors' physical description and have their names changed.)*

2.) A young woman finds out she's the heir to the royal throne of England. She is sent to live with her strict, obnoxious grandmother on how to act like a proper princess/duchess. While living in the royal palace, she comes to fall in love with the local gardener/commoner which is utterly forbidden. She is already set to marry the Prince of Denmark. She has to make a choice: Stay with the man of her dreams or forever be unhappy.

*This can be set in historical times or modern day.*

3.) Two friends/sisters sets out on a life-changing journey (your choice to pick a destination). Where they'll find love, comfort, hurt, and betrayal.

*We can discuss this more over in PM's.*
    #1 Fandom_Lover, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  2. Hello! I'd be really interested in idea 2, if it's still up for grabs!
  3. Hello, dear! The second idea is still open, so we can do it. :) Should I PM you?
  4. Of course, you are more to welcome to! :)
  5. Hello I'm interested in idea 2 and 3
    Pm me :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.