Bloom roses so red that they shine through the night
Let your blood run with their sacrifice
Your clock will cease turning, your spirit forlorn
In wait for a maiden to look without scorn
With your garden of blood and your heart made of ice
Each miracle given, your flesh pays the price
True love incarnate reverses what's done
The dawn will not come 'till your hearts beat as one

Disclaimer: If you are interested in writing with me, please read all the way through. It is important to me that my potential partner is willing to take the time to read what I've written.

Hmm. Roses, and thorns, and a curse...what could this be? Yes, you've guessed it; I want to do a twisted Beauty and the Beast retelling. I've got a lot of ideas for the plot, but I'm hoping we can create something together. I'm looking for a special partner who can help create something new and exciting, from a tale as old as time. However, there are a few things I must insist on.

-Our story will be entirely devoid of any furry implications. No 'beasts'.

- Our story will be absolutely full of mature themes. I want to write something dark and gritty, which means that gore, profanity, and sexual themes will play a part in the plot. My partner must be an adult. The degree in which these themes appear is up for debate, but I would prefer not to shy away from them.

Now, as far as what I look for in a partner...

-I am looking for prestige writers only. You should be able to play multiple characters, write novel like posts, and have an in depth understanding of the mechanics of writing. I don't care if you make a typo occasionally. I'm not looking for a well edited post, but I do want a thoughtful and well crafted response. I desire sentence fluency, and multi faceted characters that you bring to life.

- Plot with me. This is not a game where I throw ideas at you, and you pick and choose until you find something that suits you. If you don't have the inspiration to help build a plot, then we aren't going to get far.

- I am looking for someone to play a male character, opposite a female of my own. There will be romance, there will be side characters, but I am not looking to double. I don't care what gender you are, so long as you'll enjoy the pairing and play it well.

-I would love someone active, but it's definitely not a requirement.

If you think we would be good partners, but you hate the fairy tale retelling, please reach out regardless. I would be more than happy to create a story that fits with your current inspiration.

If you are interested, please send me a pm with a writing sample. Hope to hear from you soon!​

Last edited:
Reactions: Sjöfn
Status
Not open for further replies.