Roseguard

• Thread starter sinister-cephalopod
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
All right, it'll be a bit before I can get my sheet up, but it'll be saturday at latest.

I was thinking that maybe we could start off the rp with some sort of celebration? like a birthday or christmas that kinda thing? that might be a nice starting point

Reactions: Collapse
If one of the characters knows all the rest of them a birthday party thing could work.

Otherwise perhaps a start of semester party or something.

If one of the characters knows all the rest of them a birthday party thing could work.

Otherwise perhaps a start of semester party or something.
well they probably all know each other since they live together as a group

Alright, sounds good to me then.

Any more room in this rp? It sounds pretty interesting

Any more room in this rp? It sounds pretty interesting

i suppose so!
ill probably stop taking characters when we reach sixteen i think
right now we are at 10

also I think we should start out the rp with either a Christmas party (so people can get stuck under the mistletoe uwu ) or a halloween party

Reactions: Cassette
A birthday party would be easy to do, cause then that means everyone's close enough to each other to be invited to something so personal.

I haven't had a chance to really read up on all the other charries, but if anyone wants to be friends or relationship, or crush with my charrie, let me know. We can work out their connections.

I'm gonna be gone most of the weekend for family stuff, but I will try to have my CS done on monday or tuesday.

I'd like to join if that's cool

tumblr_n1cp43sZpp1qffn27o1_500.jpg

Name:
Trevor Lockhart

Nickname/Preferred name:
Stitch – Nickname

Sexuality:
Bisexual - Homoromantic

Grade:
Senior

Tier:

Class:
Corpiphysical

Abilities:
Healing – Trevor can restore biotic organisms to their optimal health, curing damaged or withered organisms, wounds, broken bones, low vitality, and diseases/poisoning. Though he may potentially heal any form of bodily damage, the patient must be alive, even if hanging by a thin thread, in order to be healed; once the patient has died, it would transcend healing and would require resurrection instead. This power is activated through touch along with positive thoughts.

Hurting – Trevor can also take away optimal health in biotic organisms, causing the body to shut down, organs to fail, and eventually induce necrosis to the point of low vitality. This causes extreme pain and if not stopped, could be potentially fatal to the organism. Although the ability can't cause death at the moment, it would bring them to the brink of it if held for too long. This ability can also be used to "unheal" a person that's been restored to health by causing bones to become broken again or any damage inflicted to restore; including diseases. This power is activated through touch along with angry/negative thoughts.

Limits:
Trevor's abilities lie within his hands making it so that physical contact is the only way to use his power. Concentration on certain emotions is what drives what aspect of his power he's using. After concentration and contact is broken, the ability stops immediately leaving the living organism in the state it's currently in. He cannot heal himself (yet). Even though Trevor can heal someone on the brink of death, he cannot resurrect the dead (yet). His hurting power can only be potentially fatal for as long as he's touching the person/organism. It usually takes a while for it to become deadly which is usually why he normally uses it to incapacitate or stun an individual.

Weaknesses/Drawbacks:
Probably one of the biggest weaknesses he has is that when he heals/hurts someone, it takes a lot out of him. It's as if his own life force is being used which prevents him from doing any miraculous or fatal doings. Too much energy can cause Trevor to produce nose bleeds or even pass out for long periods of time.

Appearance:
Standing at around 5'11", Trevor is slightly above average height for a male with a very slim and athletic physique. His chocolate brown hair is kept in a quiff hairstyle or down while the rest of his face seems to lack any facial hair whatsoever. Whether it is genes or some strange trait, he can never grow anything past scruff which tends to look messy on his face which normally prompts him to keep a smooth face. His eyes are a bright blue that seems almost unnatural for a human to possess. Trevor's eyes are always the first thing that people notice about him at first glance. Resting below his eyes is a button nose with a septum piercing that seems perfect for his face. Below his nose rests plump and very pink that most people mistake him for wearing lipstick. When he smiles, he tends to smile with his front teeth while his bottom lip covers the rest of his teeth that tend to create dimples in his cheeks.

Personality:
Trevor is a very kind and calm individual who takes his work very seriously. He has dedicated his life to helping others and being the best future nurse he can be. Although he is a very friendly person, he is rather reserved and prefers to keep to himself. It's not that he's an introvert, but he just likes to be alone with his thoughts when he's not with people. Just so he won't be the awkward one out, he will participate in parties and social gatherings to prevent people from thinking he's rude or above it all.

There isn't really a reason why he's the way he is. Most people had something traumatic happen to them that makes them so anti-social. To him, it's just a part of his personality that seems almost innate. Some would argue later down the road that his dad being an alcoholic is what made him this way when in fact he only became addicted to alcohol only recently. From his childhood all the way to now, he was just the type to sit in his room and read books or watch TV. He had a few friends but was never the popular one. He was just your average hermit kid of the 21st century. With the induction of social media, it didn't make things any better. He just became another kid of the internet, spending most of his life online when he wasn't in school.

He tends to have other people start a conversation with him instead of initiating it. Trevor doesn't really know what to talk about so he just stays quiet until someone talks to him. Even though he's shy, his kindness shouldn't be taken for granted. He's highly opinionated and isn't afraid to speak his mind if you ask him his take on a certain situation. He tries not to get too angry in fear that the negative aspect of his ability will manifest. Trevor is fiercely loyal and defends those he cares about.

History:
Growing up, Trevor lived a relatively normal childhood. Even though he had friends, he was always the type to be by himself instead of being around large group of people which made him slightly nervous. At the age of 9 is when his powers began to manifest. While walking home from school, Trevor noticed a wounded bird on the sidewalk that had hurt its wing. Feeling sympathetic, he cupped the bird in his hand and before he knew it, the bird flew away like nothing was wrong with it at all. From that point on, Trevor knew that his calling was to help people.

Over the course of a few years, his healing ability started to grow rapidly. At first he could only heal minor injuries, but soon began to heal major wounds, fractures, and even diseases. He tried his best to hide his abilities from his friends and families. Even those he helped, he would lie to them and say it was just therapeutic touch. One day, his father decided to get drunk and come home, acting a mess. He put his hands on Trevor violently in which he retaliated by places his hands on his face. Angrily, the second portion of his power manifested, causing his father to collapse in pain and agony that his son was inflicting on him. The next morning, his father tried to confront Trevor and his mother about what happened, but was dismissed as him being drunk and hallucinating.

Scared of what he could do, Trevor and his mother did everything they could to seek help for him. That was when they got into contact with RUSH. He wanted to start over and build new friendships and trust among other people. He had never known anyone who had powers like him, so out of curiosity he fled to the school. Now a senior at the school, he knew he made the right decision. Trevor believes that his whole life lead him until this point. Trevor plans on graduating and seeking further education at the school to become a nurse.

• Love
Reactions: Phi Chisym
@sinister-cephalopod Just so you know, I've deleted my second character (who was still a WIP). This is because I decided I only wanted one character, so I focus on developing just them. So yeah.

I'd like to join if that's cool

tumblr_n1cp43sZpp1qffn27o1_500.jpg

Name:
Trevor Lockhart

Nickname/Preferred name:
Stitch – Nickname

Sexuality:
Bisexual - Homoromantic

Grade:
Senior

Tier:

Class:
Corpiphysical

Abilities:
Healing – Trevor can restore biotic organisms to their optimal health, curing damaged or withered organisms, wounds, broken bones, low vitality, and diseases/poisoning. Though he may potentially heal any form of bodily damage, the patient must be alive, even if hanging by a thin thread, in order to be healed; once the patient has died, it would transcend healing and would require resurrection instead. This power is activated through touch along with positive thoughts.

Hurting – Trevor can also take away optimal health in biotic organisms, causing the body to shut down, organs to fail, and eventually induce necrosis to the point of low vitality. This causes extreme pain and if not stopped, could be potentially fatal to the organism. Although the ability can't cause death at the moment, it would bring them to the brink of it if held for too long. This ability can also be used to "unheal" a person that's been restored to health by causing bones to become broken again or any damage inflicted to restore; including diseases. This power is activated through touch along with angry/negative thoughts.

Limits:
Trevor's abilities lie within his hands making it so that physical contact is the only way to use his power. Concentration on certain emotions is what drives what aspect of his power he's using. After concentration and contact is broken, the ability stops immediately leaving the living organism in the state it's currently in. He cannot heal himself (yet). Even though Trevor can heal someone on the brink of death, he cannot resurrect the dead (yet). His hurting power can only be potentially fatal for as long as he's touching the person/organism. It usually takes a while for it to become deadly which is usually why he normally uses it to incapacitate or stun an individual.

Weaknesses/Drawbacks:
Probably one of the biggest weaknesses he has is that when he heals/hurts someone, it takes a lot out of him. It's as if his own life force is being used which prevents him from doing any miraculous or fatal doings. Too much energy can cause Trevor to produce nose bleeds or even pass out for long periods of time.

Appearance:
Standing at around 5'11", Trevor is slightly above average height for a male with a very slim and athletic physique. His chocolate brown hair is kept in a quiff hairstyle or down while the rest of his face seems to lack any facial hair whatsoever. Whether it is genes or some strange trait, he can never grow anything past scruff which tends to look messy on his face which normally prompts him to keep a smooth face. His eyes are a bright blue that seems almost unnatural for a human to possess. Trevor's eyes are always the first thing that people notice about him at first glance. Resting below his eyes is a button nose with a septum piercing that seems perfect for his face. Below his nose rests plump and very pink that most people mistake him for wearing lipstick. When he smiles, he tends to smile with his front teeth while his bottom lip covers the rest of his teeth that tend to create dimples in his cheeks.

Personality:
Trevor is a very kind and calm individual who takes his work very seriously. He has dedicated his life to helping others and being the best future nurse he can be. Although he is a very friendly person, he is rather reserved and prefers to keep to himself. It's not that he's an introvert, but he just likes to be alone with his thoughts when he's not with people. Just so he won't be the awkward one out, he will participate in parties and social gatherings to prevent people from thinking he's rude or above it all.

There isn't really a reason why he's the way he is. Most people had something traumatic happen to them that makes them so anti-social. To him, it's just a part of his personality that seems almost innate. Some would argue later down the road that his dad being an alcoholic is what made him this way when in fact he only became addicted to alcohol only recently. From his childhood all the way to now, he was just the type to sit in his room and read books or watch TV. He had a few friends but was never the popular one. He was just your average hermit kid of the 21st century. With the induction of social media, it didn't make things any better. He just became another kid of the internet, spending most of his life online when he wasn't in school.

He tends to have other people start a conversation with him instead of initiating it. Trevor doesn't really know what to talk about so he just stays quiet until someone talks to him. Even though he's shy, his kindness shouldn't be taken for granted. He's highly opinionated and isn't afraid to speak his mind if you ask him his take on a certain situation. He tries not to get too angry in fear that the negative aspect of his ability will manifest. Trevor is fiercely loyal and defends those he cares about.

History:
Growing up, Trevor lived a relatively normal childhood. Even though he had friends, he was always the type to be by himself instead of being around large group of people which made him slightly nervous. At the age of 9 is when his powers began to manifest. While walking home from school, Trevor noticed a wounded bird on the sidewalk that had hurt its wing. Feeling sympathetic, he cupped the bird in his hand and before he knew it, the bird flew away like nothing was wrong with it at all. From that point on, Trevor knew that his calling was to help people.

Over the course of a few years, his healing ability started to grow rapidly. At first he could only heal minor injuries, but soon began to heal major wounds, fractures, and even diseases. He tried his best to hide his abilities from his friends and families. Even those he helped, he would lie to them and say it was just therapeutic touch. One day, his father decided to get drunk and come home, acting a mess. He put his hands on Trevor violently in which he retaliated by places his hands on his face. Angrily, the second portion of his power manifested, causing his father to collapse in pain and agony that his son was inflicting on him. The next morning, his father tried to confront Trevor and his mother about what happened, but was dismissed as him being drunk and hallucinating.

Scared of what he could do, Trevor and his mother did everything they could to seek help for him. That was when they got into contact with RUSH. He wanted to start over and build new friendships and trust among other people. He had never known anyone who had powers like him, so out of curiosity he fled to the school. Now a senior at the school, he knew he made the right decision. Trevor believes that his whole life lead him until this point. Trevor plans on graduating and seeking further education at the school to become a nurse.
accepted

@sinister-cephalopod Just so you know, I've deleted my second character (who was still a WIP). This is because I decided I only wanted one character, so I focus on developing just them. So yeah.
thats fine uwu

also which character should be having a birthday party if we are doing that?

Reactions: Cassette
Is this still accepting characters?

Party sounds fun. (Thought there was a suggestion for Christmas or Halloween party?) What season are we starting the RP off with? (Would the season affect the plot?) Then we can just kinda pick and choose a character whose birthday is closest to that.

Party sounds fun. (Thought there was a suggestion for Christmas or Halloween party?) What season are we starting the RP off with? (Would the season affect the plot?) Then we can just kinda pick and choose a character whose birthday is closest to that.
the season won't particularly affect things in the plot

we could make it a lump party since some of the characters have birthdays close together

Good idea. If we're starting a new semester they could just be celebrating everyone whose birthdays were in the summer break or winter break?

Also: ANY CHARACTERS SUBMITTED AFTER TODAY WILL BE INTRODUCED LATER IN THE PLOT LINE

which means u might have to wait a bit umu

Status
Not open for further replies.