Roseguard University for Specialized Humans

• Thread starter sinister-cephalopod
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"What's up, Sal? I see the room's intact!" Ursala could tell Jun was joking around by the lok in her eye, but she still couldn't help the embarrassed blush that filled her cheeks at the comment.

"I, um, mostly stood and watched while all the decorating was going on." That was partially a lie. She had assisted in hanging the banner since she had the height to do the job. Although they had shifted it to cover the handprint Ursala had left in the plaster, she still didn't want to bring attention to it just in case someone noticed. She had left the rest up to everyone else after that.

"So," she said, "did you get anything nice at the mall? I've always wanted to go to one of those earring places, they have such pretty stuff, y'know? But I think I'd need a nailgun to even get through my ears at all."

Cult couldn't help but laugh at everyone's excitement. This was one of the main reason's he loved celebrating with Group D, no matter how corny or slapstick the party, they always managed a good time. Though this party was obviously planned out. He grumbled slightly when Crow placed the party hat on his head, before heading Holly's request in putting her down just as Jun slapped him on the back playfully.

"We should have known." He chuckled lightly before Ursula came over.

"Hey Amazon. The mall was fun, we got to get a few things." He said with the nickname he had given her since the first time he met her. He always meant it endearingly since he had idea of how annoying it was to be so tall, he was often in the way with his own height and he was still growing as well.

Looking around, he smiled at the sight of his friends enjoying themselves already, with the just loud enough to be heard music playing in the background.

"By the way, I found this shop that actually caters to women over six feet, it looked like they had a few things your size. Maybe next time you could come with us." He added, remembering a small shop beside the novelty shoe store he had gone into.

Things were going well at the party. The music was nice, the food was great, and everyone seemed to be having a good time. Of course, it got even better when Cult stopped by and mentioned the new store. Ursala lit up at the news. She had been content with simply hearing about everyone's fun, but to hear that she might be able to come with them was... it was...

It was nice to be thought of.

"Really? That's awesome, I'd love to come along next time!" She would definitely have to practice some control and poise before the next mall trip. No smashing, just fun. Just looking at fragile things and not touching and oh gosh, she was so excited! "Happy birthday by the way! I know it's not actually til the end of the month, but it still counts."

Jun grinned. "Yeah, it's a neat store. I'll go with you, though I can't actually wear anything there," the shorter girl laughed. "Maybe you'll find a size too big for you," she said, mostly joking, hitting the large girl in the back. She would've settled for a pat, but she wasn't sure if she'd even be able to feel that, or even the hit she'd just made.

She turned to Cult and Holly, her grin still on her face. "Got ya good, huh?" she said, running behind Cult, slapping him on the back again, and running back in front of him. She'd made a habit of constantly hitting their taller friends. Though she'd never admit it, she wished she was taller sometimes.

Charlotte, Ava, and Leo seemed to be off to the sides. She didn't want to try to yell over everyone and the music, so she just motioned for them to join the little group.

Ava rolled her eyes with a smile and meandered over to the group. She leaned against the back of the couch and smiled up at Ursala.

"You know you can borrow my clip-on earrings whenever you like, right?" Ava offered. Having pierced ears was too much of a hassle for Ava, since she never remembered to keep them clean and all that. She'd gotten them pierced once but they closed up, so Ava began to invest in clip-ons, which were a much nicer alternative in her opinion.

Crow entered the conversation, licking the bright orange frosting off a cupcake.

"If you guys are planning a mall outing, I would like to hop on that crazy train," Crow mentioned, "ordering things online is hard as fuck when you live on an island the majority of the world doesn't know about, huh?"

Charlotte sighed quietly where she sat, seeing the invitation to join the small group. She saw no harm in walking over, so she eventually got up and head over to the group, wading her way through party people. She eventually stod on the edge of the group, content with them seeing she had bothered to come and join the group.

[fieldbox= Diana Esfir Kyveli, lavender, dashed, 55][spacer]Character Reference[/spacer]

"Looks good, Di,"

Hearing Jun's voice, Diana turned to the other girl, her partner in crime for the day and gave the other girl an appreciative smile. Giving herself a once over, Diana bit her lip subtly as her eyes roamed across her arms, and her very modest chest. Regularly, Diana wouldn't have minded what she decided to wear the day. Usually she stuck to shirts that had longer sleeves, sweaters that were baggy on her frame, just something that would hide away what little femininity she (thought she) had. But these were friends right? Everyone in the building right now were people who were different, had their minds open to possibilities, differences, and most important of all: understanding. While Diana may not believe she had what it took to cast herself in a more positive self appreciative state, the people all around her were definitely helping.

"Thanks," she replied at last, letting the comment slide along with the smile she casted.

Soon, everyone seemed to be settling in quite nicely. There was a group around the couches going over the shopping trip, and while Diana personally had a hand in organizing it, the brunette wasn't too interested in delving any deeper than she had to when it came to shopping. She could appreciate some slick, classy clothes once in a while, but over all, the brunette enjoyed the stories and the mischief that was generally stirred from the trips. Then again, Diana thought, for someone with Ursala's conditions it would probably be a dream to be able to find whatever she liked just her size, to have personally pick out something she would love instead of having to stick to things that she had only because they fit her taller and larger frame.

Deciding not to dwell on such heavy matters for today, tonight really, Diana hauled herself over to the table that had all the snacks laid out. Bowls of different chips, crackers, fruits and vegetables were all over the place. There was a drink dispenser filled with some sort of punch, but definitely not alcoholic, Diana reminded herself with a pout forming at her lips. While some houses may have gotten away with smuggling a bottle every few months or so for large occasions, some of the people in this particular house had noses of a god damn blood hound and would no doubt toss the irreplaceable goods right off the roof if the opportunity presented itself. She'd only have to wait a few years before she could legally drink anyway, so Diana settled for the can of iced tea.

Shuffling down the snack table, Diana picked up a handful of cheese cubes. Popping one amongst the many into her mouth, Diana hummed happily as she made her way over to one of the bean cushions. There were a few of them out for the night, the rest undoubtedly stuffed together in the closet or lying somewhere in someone's room, but the ones that saw the light out here were placed in a circle of sorts, and Diana had no problem dropping herself into one of the fluffy cushions and lifting her legs to occupy another one. Popping another cheese cube into her mouth, the brunette moaned happily. The music in the background was definitely nice, although the brunette normally would've enjoyed more danceable music, louder, faster, dirtier ... it was nice having some background noise while she enjoyed her snacks as well.

Throwing her head back slightly, she popped another one into her mouth, this time allowing the cube to stay in between her teeth while she dug out her phone. Opening the schools private blog-site, and opening up their dorms' network and very hard to pronounce technological words, Diana snapped a quick picture. Captioning: Cheese <3 Best Party Ever.

Satisfied, she finished eating the cheese cube before she tilted her head towards the others in the room. "'Ey, did you guys set up the fog machine and the creepy disco halloween lights? We could probably get some dancing up in this place," she commented offhandedly. Her patience with the background music running dry.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Ludwing 'Lutz' Kurtz, cyan, dotted"]

The last few days had been rather busy and long for Ludwig, having only arrived recently to Roseguard due
to unforeseen circumstances. Whilst the work to catch up on wasn't particularly demanding or difficult for him, it still took a fair amount of time, and that coupled with the need to unpack his belongings and sort out his room made him unable to help with the birthday festivities, and was a welcome excuse to avoid doing so as well. It wasn't that he had a particular disdain for the October birthday group, he just needed some time to get settled before throwing himself into such a stressful situation. Just the thought of being out there, trying to get to know everyone whilst both avoiding making a fool of himself and setting up the party made his palms sweaty and a bit lightheaded.

With the party in full swing, he could hear the conversation and laughter from his room. Part of him yearned to leave his room, and jump earnestly into the party and meet his fellow classmates, but at the same time, the though of all those people greatly intimidated him. What if he made a fool of himself, or said something that made everyone dislike him? As far fetched as it seems, and despite logically knowing it doesn't quite work like that, the fear remained. He lingered on the thought, to leave and join the party and perhaps make a friend or two, or delve into the safe embrace of another novel? Whilst most other days he'd opted for the latter, these were going to be the people he spent around the next, what was it, four years around? He had to make some impression other than, "Oh yeah, that kid who never leaves his room, he's kinda strange." Taking a deep breath, he nervously leaves his room.

With the party and full swing, and music now playing, the transition from his room to the hallway was rather loud, and, as Ludwig made towards the heart of the party, he understood why. To him, it was a melting pot of chaos, with conversations everywhere and even one upper-classmen running crowing people with party hats. Timidly walking amongst the very fringes of the party, he makes his way to the snack table, careful to avoid eye contact with anybody, especially what seems to be the large group conversation forming at the nexus of the party. Picking up a random can of soda and a few pretzels or so, Ludwig makes his way towards the beanbags, awkwardly sitting down upon one before taking a long drink in the soda, the only thing on his mind the tranquility he could've been enjoying with a book right now.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Holly Mason, purple, dashed, 10"]

((This is a little quicky summary as well, cause I was trying to make sure to not confuse myself with the conversation and who said what, when. Figured I might as well post it))

When Cult finally released her from his arms and she gained her official birthday hat from the always bubbly Crow, Holly twirled and spun around the room gleefully, collecting hugs and balloons while she moved about the room. When Crow raised the volume of the music, she did what she normally did and dulled the intense volume drumming her ears. Today wasn't going to be a gloomy, pain-filled day for her - no way, not now! It is her Sweet Sixteen after all. She was going to do all she can to keep her little pet from ruining the night for her. After a small moment of dizziness, Holly soon was back to dancing around like a little firecracker, having the time of her life.

"Hey Sal!" She leaned in to give the girl a short hug, literally, only falling around her waist. Holly always gave her the space she needed, but was never one to ignore the value and power of a loving hug. Holly understood Sal, for she was one of the few who understood the difference size can make.

"Did you guys have a good time on your day out? Diversion or not, mall trips are never boring."

"I know, right? It was good though, but it would of been better if I had the moolah to snag these adorable red platform pumps I saw! Ooo, they would of looked great with my pinup outfit I made the other day...." Pouting slightly at the idea of conserving her monies, Holly sighed and gave her friend a grin.

Like all conversations that start in Group D, it begins with one question and builds into a huge circle of various chatter about the same topic. Jun stepped up, popping in with a witty line to make Sal and Holly giggle. Then, as Ursala probed them for more information about their mall outing, outwardly wishing for a new pair of earrings, Ava entered to offer a few of her clip-ons and Crow announced his sign-in for the next mall run.

"Ordering things online is hard as fuck when you live on an island the majority of the world doesn't know about, huh?"

"True," Holly nodded, "but sometimes that's the only way to purchase specialty things inexpensively."

Cult stepped up to give Ursala his typical greeting before letting her know about a great boutique for women her size.

"Really? That's awesome, I'd love to come along next time! Happy birthday by the way! I know it's not actually till the end of the month, but it still counts."

Jun continued about the shop, adding a few fluffy jokes as she did, before popping Cult on the back again. Holly covered her mouth to hold back a laugh, knowing why Jun's taken upon leaving her palm prints on everyone's backs.

Holly looked up to Ursala with more good news, "Hey, I also took a few pics of several really snazzy outfits that I KNOW will look so smexyfied on you!" One thing Holly just couldn't stop herself from doing was being a Fashionista for her friends. She was a serious "One Stop Shop", making outfits and accessories for her and her friends whenever time allows. It helped in so many ways, saving money and connecting with her friends through her talents in sewing.

"Ey, did you guys set up the fog machine and the creepy disco Halloween lights? We could probably get some dancing up in this place," Diane commented, and Holly squealed.

"Yea, creepy disco music! Ooo, I wanna dance all night long! As long as I can ignore tomorrow, then I'm good!" She started swaying to the rhythm of the music already playing, raising her hands and laughing in her silly, punch-drunk manner. She was so excited and loving the party, but still a bit tired after the long day. An odd combination that started to turn her into a goofy powder puff. This behavior was normal for her when she's tired, and slightly disturbing, for it only showed that her little pet was working overtime playing with her behavior.

Moving around the room, Holly hip-bumped everyone, trying to get her little family moving. She rounded Charlotte, shimming beside her as if to say "Come on, you can do it! Get into it!" She sauntered up to Leo to circle him as well. She didn't want none of her friends to be left out, even the new guy who finally emerged from his room to find himself a less active place in the room. Like an exotic Greek belly dancer, she tempted her friends to get active and dance the night away.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Ursala couldn't believe how well things were going. A shoe store her size, and now clothes and earrings too?
"Ava, Holly, I think you've got this birthday thing a little backwards. It's supposed to be us planning to give you nice things!" Holly didn't need to be told twice to go have skme and fun; she was already off dancing into the crowd and looking like she was having the time of her life. "That's the spirit, Holly!" She half-shouted after her. "And a happy almost-birthday to you both," she said, "but it's getting a little crowded here. I'm gonna go catch a breather in the hallway, be right back."

As she finally got to the hallway, she almost melted in relief. Her claustrophobia wasn't too bad, but it was getting a little too packed with all the dancing starting. Here in the hall she was able to sit and stretch out her neck (all that bending over is a back-killer!) and just breathe for a moment.

• Love
Reactions: Phi Chisym
Jun laughed as Holly started dancing. "Don't hog the floor to yourself!" she shouted. Turning to Crow, Cult, and Ava, she asked, "Wanna join'er?" Not waiting for a response she went to join Holly. She was thankful Holly went and got the less social people to try to join. She'd been trying most of the night, but maybe if someone else tried too they'd open up some more. Ursula had gone to get a break, and Jun didn't think she should interrupt her. The room was a bit small for someone like her.

She thought about asking Di if she wanted to dance, but it was pretty obvious she'd join in soon. Grabbing a cheese cube and devouring it quickly, she ran over to Kiera. "Join in!" she told her before moving back to the center of the floor. She joined Holly in trying to get Charlotte and Leo to dance with them. "Yeah, c'mon, let's roll!" she laughed excitedly, dancing.

• Love
Charlotte looked at them strangely. She wasn't in the mood for dancing, thinking it strange especially to such non dancing music, although a small part of her mind wanted to join in. Instead she just went and grabbed another can of soda fron the snack table along with two cheese squares, making her wayto sit on one of the, now few, unoccupied bean bags, ignoring the other two presences on the other bags as she relaxed, popping open her can and taking a sip before eating the two cheese cubes. However, no matter if it looked like she was relaxed, she never truly was. Every now and again she would tap into the minds of people to hear what they thought about the party, or each other, or her.

• Love
Arrawn awoke in his dorm room and sat up not realizing what time it was or how much time had passed. He didnt' know what was going on but the music had caused him to wake up. Not wanting to open his door he snapped his fingers causing a purple circle to open in his room. Forgetting that the last time he had sucked all the air out of it. The release of the vaccume had caused the air around him to suck into the room making everything in his neat room fly off and into the portal. A loud curse could be heard coming from his room before he walked into it.

Outside of his room and where everyone else was standing and dancing opened another portal with him stepping out. The air exited the dimension and all the stuff not tied or nailed down in his room came shooting out and onto the floor where luckily, people weren't dancing. Nearly falling over he let out a groan and rubbed his eyes "That music woke me up." He grumbled before going over and picking all of his stuff up off the ground. Turning before the portal closed without him commanding it to he threw all of his stuff inside of it.

Seeing everyone around him he just waved "Hello everyone." He stated before rubbing the back of his head "Sorry for the shotgun shot of items.. my stuff was sucked into my.. well you know what I can do and it shot out everywhere because the last time I opened it I was joking around and all the air got sucked out of it. So, whats up." He asked not sure of what all was going on. All he saw was a bunch of girls dancing and that alone interested him enough.

Kiera was hoping that the conversation between her and Crow would last a little longer, but she could only manage opening her mouth halfway before he vanished; he was probably off to put more party hats on people no doubt. Kiera smiled a bit, but was mostly put off more conversation by the people continuing to ignore her. Oh well, Kiera figured, better to be ignored and be in the background than risk a confrontation again.

She moved to the beanbag chairs after snagging a Dr. Pepper and settled in comfortably. She'd probably stay up and take down most of the decorations -Diana at the very least would be too tired to remember- so she'd be here all night. That was when a couple people sat down next her and she nodded at them as she took another swig of her drink. That was when the dancing started. Kiera was fine with dancing, so when the offer came, Kiera stood and joined them, nervous at first. She wasn't exactly used to not having to worry about how others thought about her dancing.

• Love
[fieldbox=Diana Esfir Kyveli, lavender, dashed, 55, trebuchet ms][spacer]Character Reference[/spacer]

Diana only laughed as she watched some of the people haul themselves from their conversations and into the beat of the music. Granted, the music wasn't exactly dance appropriate, but it's not like that mattered. Not when everyone was moving about with smiles on their faces. That's all that really mattered right now, having fun, having a good time ... and probably raiding the snack table. Diana was having a pretty good time, as far as parties went, the ones they threw were rather ... low-key. There wasn't some crazy body shots thing going on in the corner, or someone filling a pool with alcohol, this was just a bunch of friends having some snacks and a drink, dancing around, and retelling stories of their day. Letting her eyes roam, Diana took a glance at the group currently waving their hands around, bodies rolling around to the beats of the music.

Well, she turned her attention to the ones who decided to take a seat around the beanbags around herself. The ones who weren't dancing. Throwing her head back for a small sip of her drink, Diana eyed them with a tilt of her head. One she barely recognized, barely knew about, a fresh face to learn about. She remembered most of her buddies over the break, but this particular guy was new, and Diana made a note to properly get to know him, some time after the party probably. He looked rather afraid at the moment, and Diana wondered if she would unintentionally scare him off. Well, at least if she did scare him off, Charlotte would probably remain seated. The other girl was a little conversed, a little distant, and at times, the brunette worried if the other girl just simply didn't like her. Diana'd leave her alone for a while, the party seemed to be getting on her nerves, she'd poke fun at her some other day.

When Diana finished up her drink, the pondered for a moment, if she truly wished to take part in the dancing. The brunette did enjoy dancing quite a bit, but at the moment, there was just this little something nudging at the back of her head. A gut feeling, did they call it? She decided to acknowledge the feeling, and comfortably crossed her legs at her ankles, still propped against one of the beanbags, taking up even more space than she should. Setting the empty can she had finished, she then turned to the unfamiliar face within the small group that sat there, "Hey there, I don't think I caught your name when they were announcing House Groups, only remember your last name, Kurtz right?" She started off, friendly enough, with an easy going smile. No shark-like grin, or confident smirk present, just a simple, tired grin. And once he replied, she continued "My name's Diana, nice to meet you. You probably already know though, but feel free to call me Di." Finishing off the last cheese cube she had grabbed from earlier, the brunette popped it into her mouth, and chewed quickly enough. Swallowing audibly, she then jerked her head to the crowd of dancing people. "You should join in on that. Better to get used to our ... eccentricities, sooner rather than later, yeah?" She winked at him. @Tac

With that, and a rather suggestive eyebrow wiggle directed at Charlotte, Diana uncrossed her legs, retracting them towards herself while she rolled forward, pushing herself off the beanbag. With the empty can in hand, somehow grabbed while she was getting up, the brunette circled around the crowd of people, heading towards the garbage can in the kitchen. If the brunette was going to dance, she'd take up the entire room at some point, she was just that bad. Best get all the small things out of the way before hand, right?

On the way, she brunette briefly saw the closing of a portal, immediately recognizing it as a signature of Arrawn's abilities, Diana only waved back. He was the lazy kind of guy, was (and has confirmed) sleeping all the way until a few minutes ago, when the music had cranked up unexpectedly. 'Sides, she had to clean up her own things right now. Passing the decorated room, Diana followed the streamers that lead into one of the hallways of the house that led to a kitchen. It was pretty spotless, when Diana first stepped in. There wasn't trash and waste littered all over the surface of every counter, but Diana wasn't brave enough to venture to deep into the kitchen, least she find some surprise, or something she wasn't meant to find. She quickly tossed the can across the kitchen, with her standing just at the edge of said kitchen, and while the can went in noisily, Diana turned on her heel, ready to dance and perhaps get some flirtin' in while she was at it.

Taking another hallway, Diana found Ursala. While the brunette had gotten used to the other's height, and feeling puny at times, now that she had found Ursala in the hallway, the other girl just seemed so much taller than she usually was. Perhaps it was the lighting and the more narrow walls? "Hey Ursala," Diana greeted, as she stepped the side, meeting the other girls gaze. "is the music getting too loud for you?" She asked the other, leaning against the wall. "Oh! Before that! Can you tell me one thing," she pleaded, with a wide grin. "What flavor is the cake? Did you guys buy (or make) more than one?" she asked quickly. Anyone who had lived with the brunette long enough would know that she loved eating the baked goods, cakes, cupcakes, bread ... and the list went on. Every year, for each celebration, she would always ask for the flavors beforehand. Sometimes they'd tell her, and sometimes they wouldn't. It was a very cruel, but fun and amusing, game. @Indabayou

[/fieldbox]

If Charlotte tapped into Jun's mind, she'd hear a slight discomfort. She wasn't particularly confident in her ability to dance, but was trying to get everyone to dance with them anyway.

Jun smiled as Kiera joined them. "Good of you to join us!" The dance was slightly interrupted by the sudden arrival of Arrawn. Jun dashed over to him as he picked up his items, throwing them back where they came from. "Nice of you to join us, finally," she said, still dancing as she spoke with him.

Ava scrunched up her nose.

"No, no, I don't dance," she shook her head with a small smile, "my parents might be hispanic but that doesn't mean I can dance like them!" She let out a small laugh before settling against the back of the couch, perfectly content to just sit back and spectate. She did just that, sipping her soda with an amused smile on her face as she watched her friends dance.

Crow wasn't present on the dancefloor either, since the mischievous twerp had let one of his bird friends in the dorm house (again). Crow was by the windowsill, feeding the raven bits of a chocolate chip cookie and scratching her feathered crown. This wasn't the first time Crow had done this either. The blonde was prone to inviting his bird bros into the house without permission from the other tenants, or even a warning. It's not like the birds were misbehaving, per say, they just were a little... unsettling sometimes. Crow had been teaching them human phrases and let's just say that one of the girls was very displeased to have a crow say good morning to her in the shower in its raspy tone from its perch on the soap shelf... The birds didn't leave waste in the house (thank god), but they were not very agile indoors, and tended to knock things over a lot. They occasionally swiped little things here and there, rings, earrings, spare coins, the like, but they always brought them to Crow, who made sure the original owner of the item was reunited with it.

[fieldbox="Holly Mason, purple, dashed, 10"]Holly was having a blast regardless if her, Jun, and Kiera were all that were dancing in the middle of the room. She danced around them and laughed her heart out. Even after Ursala left for a moment, Charlotte and Ava's decline, and Arrawn's oh so dramatic entrance; the little firecracker never stopped bouncing.

"Hey Crow, put on something really wild," she called out over the music. "Something with a dance beat!" Holly slipped off her heels, which dropped her down to her natural 5'5", before she began to scan the room for the Mix Master, hoping he was still around to manage her request. .She saw Crow feeding his friends at the window and hoped he heard her. She tried to point her voice in his direction, but unsure about enhancing it since she's a bit hyper at the moment, she feared accidentally busting his eardrum or shooting off a bird if she did so. So, she called his name out again and hoped for the best.

In a last ditch effort to keep the party going, Holly then grabbed Cult and Arrawn and dragged them into the fray, filling up the small space with more people to keep the excitement going in the room. "Come on, guys! Show us whatcha got! Us girls can't have all the fun, right?" For some reason, groups made her feel good - to be among people all enjoying their time together was far better for her than to be left alone. She's had enough of that.... Besides, it didn't hurt, right? Well, it can, if one of them stepped on her toes.

@sinister-cephalopod @Angelic Fusion @Medusa[/fieldbox]

Charlotte rolled her eyes at Diana's suggestive eyebrow wiggle, taking another sip of her almost empty can of soda and popping the last of her cheese squares into the mouth. She watched the people dancing, glad that they were enjoying themselves, even if the party made Charlotte feel uncomfortable and out of place. In a way,she sorta enjoyed seeing her friends enjoy themselves, although she still thought the music was dreadful for dancing. She wasn't that bad of a dancer in honesty, but it would've taken a lot to convince her to join the group of maniacs on the dance floor. However, if there was one thing she did well, it was music. It was time to sort out the dreadfully bad sounds coming from the speakers, so she cracked her knuckles and jumped up from the bag. She pushed through the crowds towards Crow, not wanting to give anyone the impression she was going to dance. "Crow." She said as she approached him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crow turned his head to see Charlotte standing behind him. The raven he was feeding squawked and stole the rest of the cookie from Crow's fingers. The blonde boy laughed as the bird gulped down the treat before bumping her head against Crow's fingers, demanding more attention.

"Alright, alright, Sweetie!" he sighed affectionately and resumed scratching the little birdy's head, "So demanding.... What can I do for you, Charli?" Crow looked up at his dorm mate quizzically. "Benedict didn't take one of your earrings again, did he?" How Crow managed to remember every one of his crows names was beyond most people's imagination. There were at least a hundred crows that lived on Roseguard Island, and Crow could name all of them on sight.

@UnboundDestiny

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.