Rosedrachen's Lair of Colors

R

Rosedrachen

Original poster
Ilse "Succubus" Hindley
im3nXls.jpg

Concept: Everyone has a beast inside themselves. Ilse explores the premise of a literal beast, of what one can do to fight it off, and if others around her will push her to madness or save her humanity. Character for THE MACHINE FALTERS

Julia "Devourer of Souls" Lestari
2V5GOuE.jpg

Concept: Starting with just a normal girl who is naive, hypocrite, and religious, Julia met a powerful being of evil and generosity named The Peddler, which offers her a chance to fight evil beings as His associate. Forged in horrific experiments into an undead being, Julia found herself sharing her body with a being she calls 'Beasty'.

The Peddler (Slayerbat's character)
DAchJzs.jpg

Concept: Not really a human, stronger than gods, The Peddler can take any form he desires. When he is taking one of human form, there seem to be some distinct features like one yellow one red eyes and uncanny repulsive form.

Erin (Clang) Lovkstar (Slayerbat's character)
ohYBadL.jpg

Concept: A happy man that found his world is a lie, even his beloved wife is a lie. Character for THE MACHINE FALTERS

Kindle (Slayerbat's character)
y1u7Z4c.jpg

Concept: Once a goddess, an evil one, now punished in a frail form.

Tizki Longear (WIP)
mAhpyyl.jpg

Concept: A pathfinder character. I was looking to be a druid and then I saw pathfinder have a rat race. How comical would it be to have a ratkin that rides a sabertooth she named Kitty?

The devourer
4PaDEdG.jpg

Concept: A blind beast with paralyzing saliva for Terra Multa

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
Anarchy is not dead
s5BAKYg.jpg

Death of a SHSL Anarchist from Daganronpa RP. He will be missed :( . Solaresque's character.

Sven x Isaac OTP
3ujffCD.jpg

Characters from Daganronpa RP on a certain accidental scene... remade to be a lot more romantic than it supposed to be. Sven is character of Solaresque. Isaac is a charater of DuaInte

Ilse Hindley Human Form
vE9orVG.jpg

My character Ilse Hindley human form. For RP The Machine Falters

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien