Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to make another character :o ♥ I'm so booreedddddd

Reactions: Kitsune
@xwolfex hasn't gotten back to me yet. And I don't think they've been on in a while, either >_>

[spoili]
un_go__inga_by_movchen-d5fank7.png

I N T R O D U C T I O N

Full Name:
Vivian Lee Monroe
"Of course, only my first name is important."

Nicknames:
Vivi, King
"Call me anything else and I'll hit you with a brick. Thanks."

"People always assume that I'm like. Ten. It says fifteen, read the lines."

Date of Birth:
07/04/2000. {July 4th, 2000}
"Remember it, could come in handy someday~"

Ethnicity:
American
"Honestly, I find American's quite boring. I sorely regret being born there."

Grade:
Second Year
"Just one more year and I'm out of this horrible school."

tumblr_m3cofaEkdj1qktlzuo1_500.gif

A P P E A R A N C E

Build:
Little muscle, very slim. Almost fragile in a sense.
"I'm quite tiny."

Eye Color:
Purple
"Of course, people always think they're fake. Pity."

Hair Color:
Very light violet if not pastel.
"Who knows if I dyed it or not, does it matter?"

Height:
5'5"
"See, I told you I was tiny. An adult stuck in a child's body, if I do say so myself."

Weight:
120 lbs.
"I love food, I really do, but for some strange reason I don't gain any weight."

Birthmarks:
On the side of his neck, looks almost like a crown but is very blurry and hard to tell.
"See why I like to be called king? Of course, even if I didn't have it that would still be something I'd like to be called."

Tattoos:
None at the moment.
"I'm honestly not sure if I want any or not right now. Some are beautiful, I just have to find the perfect artist."

Scars:
A large, almost jagged scar underneath his left arm, goes from the beginning of his armpit all the way down to his thumb. Doesn't talk about it..
"I probably have more, but I have yet to notice them."

tumblr_m2hv8tMSbI1r877bvo1_500.gif

F A M I L Y R E L A T I O N S H I P S
Mother:
N/A
"I do have a step-monster, but she's never going to be spoken of unless I'm forced."

Father:
Lance Lee Monroe. - Alive - 48 -
"Although I'd never admit it out loud, I'm... Happy he's still around."

Siblings:
N/A
"Thank god, I'd hate to have to deal with slimy little monsters like siblings."

Pets:
N/A {Unless you count a rock that's named Jerry.}
"Live things aren't fun, that's why I have something that doesn't demand for anything."

original.gif

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
♥ Alastair Cross | Zero | Strangers
♥ Justin Ochoa | Zero | Strangers
♥ Choi Matsuoka | Zero | Strangers
♥ Han Wei-Joong (Levi) | Zero | Strangers
♥ Izumi Tojima | Zero | Strangers
♥ IL-Pyon Park | Zero | Strangers
♥ Chitose James Haruki | Zero | Strangers
(Chitose is pending atm, seeing as we need to ask first c:, otherwise I'm free with any other pre-relationship thing)

large.gif

S C H O O L L I F E

Dorm:
3rd
"..."

Homeroom:
1A
"..."

Elective Class:
Drama/Theatre.
"..."

Clubs:
N/A.
"I can't bring myself to get into anything after school. Too tired."

tumblr_mdrajaozPK1rge4kwo2_500.gif

P E R S O N A L

Personality:
Vivian is very closed off mainly to people he doesn't know nor trusts, but underneath that he's very talkative and sometimes even annoying. He usually prefers to show off his nasty side, just so people can leave him alone and leave him to whatever he's doing. Of course, when in Drama, Vivian will say what he thinks, somewhat demanding if he knows what would be perfect for the scene/whatever they're doing at the time. He doesn't talk about family, love, or anything else for that matter unless the person knows who he is- Really is, not just the facade that everyone else would see, but maybe the person whom he is on the inside. Anyone would recognize him as the sarcastic smart ass, one who always sits in the back of the classroom and never actually paying attention to class. Despite the fact that he makes pretty decent grades.
"There's not much to know, nor should know. Thank you very much."

Sexual Orientation:
Homosexual
"I don't care what others think, it's just who I am and no one can stop it."

Mental Illnesses:
Bipolar I disorder
"Eh... Does it really matter?"

Hobbies:
Acting ~ Reading ~ Writing
"At the moment, I haven't found anything else that interests me. Maybe it'll change, I'm not sure."

Romance movies ~ Food ~ Romance Books ~ Plays ~ Music
"... Don't tell anyone that I love Romance. It'd ruin my rep."

Dislikes:
Little Kids ~ Boy Bands ~ Rap ~ Boring people
"I don't really care otherwise."

Background:
His mother died while giving birth to him, somehow triggering something that caused Vivian to be constantly sick. He had to stay in the hospital for a week, they very frequently had to give him pills for head colds, ear infections, anything of that sort. When they'd finally let him out, his father immediately brought him home and made sure that his child's first few years would be wonderful, yet hard, even without a motherly figure. During the first few years of his life, Vivian early learned how to take care of himself and to never rely on anyone else. His father worked hard to keep a roof over their heads, food on their table, and clothes on their backs. So he decided that he could be independent and not worry his father. It stayed like that until he turned about ten, once his father decided to re-marry so a woman named Lucy. She was honestly the worst possible person anyone could meet, spoiled, uncaring, loud, things that Vivian instantly hated about the hag. Once she moved in and made herself at home, he started to stay out later, never really wanting to be home with her because she hated him, and he hated her. It was like that until he started acting up, getting into fights, drugs, dangerous things like that at a young age (13-14). Which then caused his father to send him away to Rosedale Academy.
"Heh. Nothing too interesting."

tumblr_mnxfmyyInt1qmu7tko1_500.gif

G I F T S C A L E

Special Gift:
Tickets to his favorite play(s) ~ Twizzlers ~ Homemade Lasagna ~ Crowns

Loved Gift:
Books (Especially Romance-y) ~ Movies

Liked Gift:
Art (Paintings, etc) ~ Stuffed Animals

Normal Gift:
Flowers ~ Clothes

Disliked Gift:
Movie Tickets ~ Fast Food

Hated Gift:
Animals ~ Posters ~ Jazz Music

Horror Gift:
(Unsure atm, I'll have to think about it.)

tumblr_lw5jfcJVf41qbr6b0o1_500.gif

E X T R A

Favorite Subject:
Theatre
"It's the only place I can let myself go."

Theme Song:
"..."

Character Voice:
Clear - DMMD
"I sound like a child almost, but I like my voice so I'm okay with it."

A Character Introduction:
"So you've taken an interest in me, huh? What an idiot. Must I remind you, that since I rank much higher in status, I do not need any petty followers nor idiots like yourself? Humph. Now get out! Get out! Go away! I want to be left alone. My mind cannot fathom this stupidity. All I need is my bed, and my plays, and I'm fine. People leave you, break their promises, hurt. Which is why I hate all of you. Thank you very much."
[/spoili]
he seems really cute Accepted! I apologize for not being very active as of late, but I'm going to be more active since my Winterguard season is about to end

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Periwinkle
he seems really cute Accepted! I apologize for not being very active as of late, but I'm going to be more active since my Winterguard season is about to end
Yay x3 Thank you! ~ And you're in winter guard? that's amazing.

Yay x3 Thank you! ~ And you're in winter guard? that's amazing.
No problem and I am actually. It's a lot of work, but it's very fun. Spinning and tossing flags is pretty easy once you get the hang of it ^^

• Love
Ah, a friend of mine suggested that to me. It's called Color Guard here, though.

There's Color Guard and Winter Guard here ;o
My school does both Winter and Color. I do colorguard with band in field and Winterguard during the concert season for my band. It's technically the same thing. But I didn't want to say colorguard because people may confuse it for the army JROTC Colorguard.

JROTC has a Colorguard? Huh. The more you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.