Eye Color:
Purple
"Of course, people always think they're fake. Pity."

Hair Color:
Very light violet if not pastel.
"Who knows if I dyed it or not, does it matter?"

Height:
5'5"
"See, I told you I was tiny. An adult stuck in a child's body, if I do say so myself."

Weight:
120 lbs.
"I love food, I really do, but for some strange reason I don't gain any weight."

Birthmarks:
On the side of his neck, looks almost like a crown but is very blurry and hard to tell.
"See why I like to be called king? Of course, even if I didn't have it that would still be something I'd like to be called."

Tattoos:
None at the moment.
"I'm honestly not sure if I want any or not right now. Some are beautiful, I just have to find the perfect artist."

Scars:
A large, almost jagged scar underneath his left arm.
"I probably have more, but I have yet to notice them."

tumblr_m2hv8tMSbI1r877bvo1_500.gif

F A M I L Y R E L A T I O N S H I P S
Mother:
N/A
"I do have a step-monster, but she's never going to be spoken of unless I'm forced."

Father:
Lance Lee Monroe. - Alive - 48 -
"Although I'd never admit it out loud, I'm... Happy he's still around."

Siblings:
N/A
"Thank god, I'd hate to have to deal with slimy little monsters like siblings."

Pets:
N/A {Unless you count a rock that's named Jerry.}
"Live things aren't fun, that's why I have something that doesn't demand for anything."

original.gif

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
♦ Alastair Cross | Zero | Strangers
♦ Justin Ochoa | Zero | Strangers
♦ Choi Matsuoka | Zero | Strangers
♦ Han Wei-Joong (Levi) | Zero | Strangers
♦ Izumi Tojima | Zero | Strangers
♦ IL-Pyon Park | Zero | Strangers

large.gif

S C H O O L L I F E

Dorm:
3rd
"..."

Homeroom:
1A
"..."

Elective Class:
Drama/Theatre.
"..."

Clubs:
N/A.
"I can't bring myself to get into anything after school. Too tired."

tumblr_mdrajaozPK1rge4kwo2_500.gif

P E R S O N A L

Personality:
Vivian is very closed off mainly to people he doesn't know nor trusts, but underneath that he's very talkative and sometimes even annoying. He usually prefers to show off his nasty side, just so people can leave him alone and leave him to whatever he's doing. Of course, when in Drama, Vivian will say what he thinks, somewhat demanding if he knows what would be perfect for the scene/whatever they're doing at the time. He doesn't talk about family, love, or anything else for that matter unless the person knows who he is- Really is, not just the facade that everyone else would see, but maybe the person whom he is on the inside. Anyone would recognize him as the sarcastic smart ass, one who always sits in the back of the classroom and never actually paying attention to class. Despite the fact that he makes pretty decent grades.
"There's not much to know, nor should know. Thank you very much."

Sexual Orientation:
Homosexual
"I don't care what others think, it's just who I am and no one can stop it."

Mental Illnesses:
Bipolar I disorder
"Eh... Does it really matter?"

Hobbies:
Acting ~ Reading ~ Writing
"At the moment, I haven't found anything else that interests me. Maybe it'll change, I'm not sure."

Romance movies ~ Food ~ Romance Books ~ Plays ~ Music
"... Don't tell anyone that I love Romance. It'd ruin my rep."

Dislikes:
Little Kids ~ Boy Bands ~ Rap ~ Boring people
"I don't really care otherwise."

Background:
His mother died while giving birth to him, somehow triggering something that caused Vivian to be constantly sick. He had to stay in the hospital for a week, they very frequently had to give him pills for head colds, ear infections, anything of that sort. When they'd finally let him out, his father immediately brought him home and made sure that his child's first few years would be wonderful, yet hard, even without a motherly figure. During the first few years of his life, Vivian early learned how to take care of himself and to never rely on anyone else. His father worked hard to keep a roof over their heads, food on their table, and clothes on their backs. So he decided that he could be independent and not worry his father. It stayed like that until he turned about ten, once his father decided to re-marry so a woman named Lucy. She was honestly the worst possible person anyone could meet, spoiled, uncaring, loud, things that Vivian instantly hated about the hag. Once she moved in and made herself at home, he started to stay out later, never really wanting to be home with her because she hated him, and he hated her. It was like that until he started acting up, getting into fights, drugs, dangerous things like that at a young age (13-14). Which then caused his father to send him away to Rosedale Academy.
"Heh. Nothing too interesting."

tumblr_mnxfmyyInt1qmu7tko1_500.gif

G I F T S C A L E

Special Gift:
Loved Gift:
Liked Gift:
Normal Gift:
Disliked Gift:
Hated Gift:
Horror Gift:

tumblr_lw5jfcJVf41qbr6b0o1_500.gif

E X T R A

Favorite Subject:
Theatre
"It's the only place I can let myself go."

Theme Song:
"..."

Character Voice:
(Basically the voice used for him in Un-Go, I couldn't find any short videos of him speaking though. Sorry c:)
"I sound like a child almost, but I like my voice so I'm okay with it."

A Character Introduction:
( Basically a monologue to see a little more of this characters personality. It can be about just about anything really. It could be about complaining about their job to bad mouthing other people, anything goes)[/spoili]

~ Not Finished Yet ~​
I'm already taking a liking to him~ c:

On the other hand, I think him and my character (Chitose) would be rivals >u>

• Love
Reactions: Periwinkle
I'm already taking a liking to him~ c:

On the other hand, I think him and my character (Chitose) would be rivals >u>
I wouldn't doubt that they'll be rivals xD

And I'm glad you like him ~

Hmm...

I'm going to check with xwolfex first, but do you think we could have them as childhood rivals? Or....just rivals since their first year? That's if you're okay with pre-planned relationships >_<

Childhood Rivals would be fine with me, and yes I'm fine with pre-planned relationships ♥

Reactions: Kitsune
So my CS is now finished<3 I left out some lines of what he'd say to those questions because I didn't feel like adding in anymore and I'm just too tired to care c: Hope you like him ~~~

Oh, and @Kitsune, I love the anime your character is from c:
What anime is it?! I've been trying to remember and I can't ;n; What makes it worse is that I haven't ever seen/heard of it either T^T

But he's so cute and perfect uke material that I want to see the anime now

What anime is it?! I've been trying to remember and I can't ;n; What makes it worse is that I haven't ever seen/heard of it either T^T

But he's so cute and perfect uke material that I want to see the anime now
c: It's Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East ♥

Too bad he doesn't have any type of relationship like that in the anime because that would be absolutely amazing but noo ;o; The anime though is great ~

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
c: It's Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East ♥

Too bad he doesn't have any type of relationship like that in the anime because that would be absolutely amazing but noo ;o; The anime though is great ~
I most definitely will watch it c:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Just to let you know i am going to redo my character, i lost interest in him and have a better idea!

• Love
@Wander Do you think we should mention their childhood rivalry in their background? Or just let it unfold in the roleplay? Like, people are curious and they end up spilling the story.

@Wander Do you think we should mention their childhood rivalry in their background? Or just let it unfold in the roleplay? Like, people are curious and they end up spilling the story.
Hm, I think that maybe we should just let it unfold in the Roleplay. More suspense, you know?

We just need to figure out why they're childhood rivals now xD

Hm, I think that maybe we should just let it unfold in the Roleplay. More suspense, you know?

We just need to figure out why they're childhood rivals now xD
This is true XD

Ahhh, reasons, reasons....

I feel like they were always competing to get the most attention? They both seem to have bossy, superior-like attitudes...

This is true XD

Ahhh, reasons, reasons....

I feel like they were always competing to get the most attention? They both seem to have bossy, superior-like attitudes...
xD

Honestly, that seems like something the two of them would do. Maybe it all stared the first day of kindergarten, possibly because the teacher was always giving the other compliments about what he did? Unlike the other who was completely ignored. Therefor starting their life-long rivalry.

xD

Honestly, that seems like something the two of them would do. Maybe it all stared the first day of kindergarten, possibly because the teacher was always giving the other compliments about what he did? Unlike the other who was completely ignored. Therefor starting their life-long rivalry.
I can get behind this X3

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.