Rose Witch Covenant Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
YukariKurosawaPetrova_zpsa15448da.gif

ThePinkRoseWitch_zps31e8b4ee.gif

mishakuji-yukari-600-1749972-jpg.37618

"Once I viwed myself as a monster. Now I know I'm a blooming flower, worthy every ounce of love and respect I get."

FlowersRosesPinkFloatDivider.gif

Basics_zpsca8fddbc.gif

⚔ Name ⚔
Yukari Kurosawa-Petrova

⚔ Nickname ⚔
Yu, Pinky

⚔ Age ⚔

⚔ Birthday ⚔
July 25th

⚔ Race ⚔
Witch

⚔ Sexuality ⚔
Homosexual

mishakuji-yukari-600-1755233-jpg.37623

"Don't you just look absolutely dashing? So do I~ Care to walk me home so we can be dashing together?"

Appearence_zpsbfba79a3.gif

⚔ Height ⚔
179 cm

⚔ Weight ⚔

52 kg

⚔ Body Type ⚔
Slender

Distinguishable Features
➳ Purple Hair
➳ Purple Eyes
➳ Black Nails
➳ Tattoo of a pink rose on his left shoulder
➳ Tattoo of a dragon coiling up his right arm
➳ Long scar covered by the tattoo

⚔ Hair Color ⚔
Purple

⚔ Hair Style ⚔
➳ Long
➳ Usually Loose
➳ Messy
➳ Sometimes Ponytail

⚔ Eye Color ⚔
Purple

⚔ Skin ⚔
Pale

saitou-hajime-full-322953-jpg.37624

"You don't want to, eh? Is the cutie playing hard to get? Don't worry, darling. I won't cause you any harm... not too much, anyway."

Personal_zps77f6dcb3.gif

⚔ Personality ⚔
Yukari seldom takes things seriously and usually seems to be of a rather cheerful and laid back nature. He flirts with every attractive guy he stumbles across shamelessly, and takes pride in both his sexuality and... oddities. Yet, while loving to mess with people around him and tease, he can be serious when it is required of him. Not only does he have a 'I take no shit' attitude when it comes to protecting those he cares for, but he also feels a responsibility to protect the weak and helpless. Sure, he can see pushy and creepy at times, but deep down he is a good guy who cares for the people around him. While having little patience with some things, he is extremely patient with others. He is also rather philosophical of nature, and usually tries to see past other people's facades in an attempt to grasp their true selves. Not that anyone meeting him for the first time would think he's even close to this deep, as he's made sexually harassing every fairly attractive guy on the planet a 'thing'. He can also seem rather brutish of nature at times, much to his dismay.

⚔ Personal Style ⚔

Yukari usually sports a rather classy but dark look, which compliments his purple hair and eyes. Due to his eye color, he likes wearing matching purple clothes, though he surprisingly does so subtly, accompanied by gray and black. He also tends to wear makeup, and is rather fussy about keeping it clean. From time to time Yukari enjoys completely insane color combinations or cross dressing, just to get some amusement out of people's reactions. Yukari is a free spirited individual, and does not mind to show it in his way of dress... his favorite attire when he is home, however, is nothing more than a simple yukata.

Quirks ⚔
➳ He loves messing with people
➳ Rarely takes anything seriously
➳ Flirts with any beautiful, cute or handsome male he comes across
➳ He strongly dislikes dogs, for unknown reasons

⚔ Strengths ⚔
➳ Yukari is kickass strong, and has mastered about every martial arts technique there is.
➳ He usually keeps an open mind about most things.
➳ His imagination knows no boundaries.
➳ Charismatic in his own way.
➳ Kind towards those he cares for.
➳ Protective of his family and friends.
➳ Yukari is good at giving advice, be it for relationships or otherwise.
➳ Good at painting/drawing.
➳ Yukari is far more observant than one would think.

⚔ Weaknesses ⚔

➳ Attractive Males. Seriously, he can't keep his hands off them.
➳ He strongly dislikes guns and other firearms, as they put him on a disadvantage.
➳ Dogs. He's afraid of them, for unknown reasons. He also usually claims otherwise.
➳ He likes teasing people and getting on their nerves, which can be more than a little troublesome at times.
➳ He is perverted as fuck. Excuse my choice of words, but there is no denying this statement.
➳ His childhood. He doesn't like being reminded of it, and rarely speaks about it at all.
➳ He has a weakness for the human world, as he finds it fascinating.
➳ Baby animals besides puppies. He just can't help but adore them.
➳ Fashion. He loves fashion. And synchronized dancing. That too.
➳ Yukari doesn't do more than he absolutely has to... and could therefor be counted as laid back and lazy. Then again, he can be pretty attentive, hardworking and focused when he wants to.

⚔ Likes ⚔
➳ Flowers and Gardens
➳ Beauty
➳ Tea
➳ Swords
➳ Sparring
➳ Attractive Males
➳ Pop Culture
➳ Humans and their World
➳ Baby Animals
➳ Human Cultures and History
➳ Flirting
➳ Sex
➳ Wine and Sake
➳ Teasing People
➳ Dancing
➳ Parties
➳ Clubbing
➳ Watching TV
➳ Eating Junk Food
➳ Fashion
➳ This list is really long so I'll stop here...

⚔ Dislikes ⚔
➳ Unnecessary Violence (though it depends on if anyone actually gets hurt or not)
➳ Dogs
➳ Doing unnecessary or boring work
➳ Whiny Brats
➳ Chicken Stew
➳ Most Sweets
➳ Boredom
➳ Unfashionable Things
➳ Seeing people genuinely sad
➳ Hurting People
➳ Losing Control
➳ Cooked Vegetables
➳ Small Spaces
➳ Cold Weather
➳ This list is also long so I'll stop here as well...

⚔ Favorite Color ⚔
Purple... though he likes pink and different hues of black as well.

⚔ Favorite Food ⚔

Sushi

⚔ Favorite Music Genre ⚔

As long as it's good he'll listen to it.

⚔ Favorite Book/Film/Game Genre ⚔
He likes most things.​

mishakuji-yukari-600-1642778-jpg.37626

"This seems like a wonderful day to go out shopping, yay!"

Relationships_zpse42c57fd.gif

⚔ Intermediate Family ⚔

Kaname Kurosawa
"Dead and buried in the ground. That's all I have to say about that old bastard."

Ilya Kurosawa
"She was a kind woman... I'll bare her with me in my heart forever."

Nagisa Kurosawa
"He's my little bro, why wouldn't I care for him?

⚔ Rose Witches ⚔

Anastasia Petrova
"What is there not to love about this steadfast woman?"

Morris Petrova
"He's hot, even if he's old. Sadly... I must admit that he's not quite my type."

Skylar Petrova
"My excellent student and close friend... even if I tried I couldn't possibly dislike her. We've had way too much fun throughout the years."

Gwendolyn Petrova
"She's... cute! But she'd be even cuter if she were a boy... oh well, a man can always dream."

Moselle Petrova
"I'm not sure about her since I haven't really seen much of her yet... I'll remain neutral."

Lel Petrova
"Yumyum... now if only you would stop taking advantage of people."

Ezra Petrova
"He's so cute when he's all angry and tsun-tsun~"

⚔ Familiars

Elena
"Haven't really talked to her much."

Alison
"A charming young lady."

Sebastian
"Heehee... he's such a cutie I'd invite him into my bed any day! Or night... now if only he would stop resisting me all the time..."

Aldwyn
"I don't like dogs so I usually keep my distance but... I must say, in human form that's one steamy husky."

James
"Another cutie I have a very hard time keeping my hands off..."

Alexius
"Dinner ready to be served. I swear, once I get him alone at some point..."

⚔ Servants ⚔

Willow
"He...she...whatever. Willow is so shy, I rarely see them around."

Isolde Nox
"She can be one scary vampire... though not scary enough to keep me from hitting on her brother."

Zeros Nox
"I'm sorry, Lelly... but can't we share him? Just once? I'm open for a three way..."

Ryuu
"The hunkiest of hunks... that's one hot dragon. Now, if only he wouldn't be so sold on that scary vampire. It's such a shame that he seems to be straight."

⚔ The Rose Witch Guards ⚔

Hellbore Gensai
"She's a very quiet one, isn't she?"

More to be added...

Mocchiri.Oyaji.full.1063018.jpg

"Sweet, sweet powers... such a terrible curse."

PowersandAbilities_zps1d3309d4.gif

The pink rose witch is known for his unnatural super human strength, making him the strongest Rose Witch physical wise. He is supposedly the Black Rose Witch's Mentor in fighting. It is unclear how he came to possess such strength seeing how it isn't a form of magic at all, however, he earned his spot among the Rose Witch Covenant with his vast amount of skill in using magical weapons said to be crafted be the gods.

mishakuji-yukari-full-1760847-jpg.37631

"Do we reeeeeaally need to do this?"

History_zpscf316cb1.gif

Yukari joined the Petrova's at the age of ten. Up until then, he had been living with his parents in the human world, leading a rather normal life. Well, normal and normal. His mother was a Petrova, albeit not a Rose Witch, who had run away to the human world with a male witch from Japan. Despite their heritage they lead a rather normal and human middle class life; his father working for a big shot company and his mother as a teacher. Only, for Yukari it had always been rather troublesome to keep his identity hidden. You see, as he was born the Pink Rose witch, he had far more strength than he could control. That, in combination with a short temper often lead him to hurting people rather severely, without meaning to. Needless to say, he often got into trouble.

The fact that Yukari's father left Ilya (his mother) when he was only three years old for another woman, didn't exactly make things better. Despite these hardships, his mother continued working hard and did everything she could to raise her son properly. She loved her little bundle of joy, after all... no matter how troublesome he might be. Somehow, she managed to keep them going. Sure, she worked her ass off for them, but they managed. That was all that mattered.

In an attempt to rid Yukari of all that overflowing energy he stored, plus give him the possibility to better control his abilities, his mother decided that he would be better off practicing some sort of martial art. So, without further ado, she got him a teacher who would train him. And train they did. Hard and every day. Yukari eventually got better at controlling both his rage and strength; things were looking up for him. That was, until his mother fell ill and eventually passed away. Since Yukari's father wasn't around anymore, and since he was the Pink Rose Witch, arrangements were made for him to move in with the Petrova's.

Even there Yukari continued training in the different fields of martial arts, and eventually mastered nearly all of them. He thrives rather well among the other witches, though sometimes can't help but feel that he doesn't completely belong there. At least he's found a few friends and allies, such as his dear friend and student Skylar, whom he thinks of rather fondly (in a non creepy, brotherly way). Not so long ago he went away to travel in the human world, and that is about where we stand now- awaiting his return home.​

mishakuji-yukari-full-1720745-jpg.37629

"And now we've just got the extra stuff left... time goes fast when one's having a blast, don't you agree, darling?"

Misc_zpsff512020.gif

⚔ Theme Song ⚔
Monster

Izayoi Namida

Second to None (thanks Vio)

Bartender

⚔ Voice Actor

Kazama Chikage

⚔ Other ⚔
Nopez, don't think so. XD​

Namnlöst-1.jpg

Last edited:
2gTT5yP.png
7KEecCH.png
jqIMKlB.png

BTJpIfs.png

divider_black_flowers_down1.gif

VMlTRF1.png

Name
"I-I-I'm H-Hik-kari..."
"KILLER!!! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"
"Shut the hell up, Kira!! ... I'm Rin..."

"What is age besides just a number!? Buuuuuuuut.... if it's necessaryyyyyy.... I'm 20!!!"
"...22..."

"I think I'm male!! Here!!! Let me prove it!!!!!!!!"
"He's a guy like we are... quit egging him on...."

Nickname
"I-I don't think I have one..."
"KILLER!!!!!"
"Call me Rin or die..."

Race
"U-Uh..."
"HALF-VAMPIRE!!!"
"And we're half Aquarian you idiot!!"
Aquarians are a subspecies of Atlantians that adapted to live both in and out of water. They are able to breath both air and water, making their habitats spread out, although they are a very rare race to come across. They do have magical abilities, being able to manipulate and control, but not create, the water around them.

Birthday
"A-August 27th..."
"Uuuuhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm............................... I thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink.... Sptembeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr... 3rd."
"October 18th."

Sexuality
-Blushes madly- "Wh-What kind of survey is this?"
"Our baby brother likes the meeeeeeeeeeeeeen~~~~~~ As do I~~~~~~"
"Gay. So what?"

eaZb8eF.png

Dbm7cz9.png

Sakamaki.Subaru.full.1681904.jpg

Height
"I-I'm 5'9"

Weight
"135 lbs"

Body Type
"S-Slim and lanky..."

Distinguishable Features
"M-My hair..."
"And my eyes..."

Hair Colour
"White..."

Hair Style
"K-Kind of crazy and... covers the right side of my face..."

Eye Colour
"C-Crimson."

Skin
"R-Really pale..."

f4yyhGy.png

Accelerator.full.1362440.jpg

Height
"A nice and healthy 5'10"!! i think that's healthy... it makes me sick..."

Weight
"WHAT IF I'M SELF-CONSCIOUS!? Oh well... bout 140lbs I think!!!! Don't hold me to that!!"

Body Type
"I'm sliiiiiiiiiiim with a little little tiny bit of muscle here and there!!!!!"

Distinguishable Features
"My catslit eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyes!!!"
"My haaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrr."
"Oh!!! I HAVE THIS REALLY BIG SCAR ON MY BACK TOO!!!!!"

Hair Colour
"IT'S WHITE LIKE THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS PAST!!!!!"

Hair Style
"Just like my baby brother's only you can see BOTH OF MY EYES!!!!!"

Eye Colour
"IT'S RED LIKE THE GORGEOUS BLOOD IN MY BODY!!!!"

Skin
"I am white like the face of a corpse!!!!"

4kRPcZX.png

Img-thing.jpg

Height
"6'..."

Weight
"155 lbs..."

Body Type
"Broad and muscular..."

Distinguishable Features
"Eyes."
"Hair."
"Scars all over."

Hair Colour
"It's silver..."

Hair Style
"Just like that crazy bastard's..." -Points at Kira-

Eye Colour
"Blood red..."

Skin
"Pale... Like everyone else..."

CFuWGYu.png

Personality
"W-Well... I-I'm really shy and d-don't talk too much... I can most often be found alone and reading... or tending to Master's needs when he calls for me... I prefer to be alone... I-I'm incredibly nervous around new people and... and I don't talk well with anyone besides my brothers... I tend... to take things too seriously sometimes and get easily put off... that's a big reason why I like to be alone... I am also really good with my powers... I-I honestly can take care of myself b-but... I normally get really protected from my older brothers even though I really don't need it..."

"What do you mean you don't need it!!!!!! I'd rather be damned to a fate worse than hell than to let my baby brother come in contact with any harm!!!! BUT!!! Personallyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I'm LOUD and OUTGOING. Some would even call me CRaZy or iNSaNe!!! They wouldn't be too far off!! I LOVE to play tricks on people just to see the pure rage cross their features!! Yes... you're right to call me crazy!! BUT!!! If you or ANYONE else EVER even THINK of laying a single finger on my baby brother, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL YOU!!"

"Kira!! Shut the hell up and quit yelling!! He may be loud, but that crazy bastard is right. If you try to touch our little brother, a fate far worse than death will be waiting for you. Aside from our protection over our brother, you had better not try to talk to me without reason. Odds are I'll ignore you or beat you with the nearest object. Whether it be embedded into a wall, it doesn't matter... I won't speak to anyone unless absolutely necessary and I'm more than likely the personality you'll see least of all..."

Personal Style
"U-Uhm..."
"WELL YOU SE-"
"Don't you start!! We all just wear our formal butler outfits and that's it!! Don't even, Kira!"

Strengths
"Uh... Well... I'm really smart because of the books I read... And... I can control water better than both of my brothers..."
"I have fun with everything!! And I can use water well, too, little brother!! Though... sadly not as well as him... buuuuuuuuuuuut... I'm AMAZING with THIS knife!!!"
"I choose not to use water... I just like to beat things to death with my fists... And good luck trying to break my will for anything."

Weaknesses
"P-P-People... Being told to do a lot of things at one time... Shouting..."
"Weeeelll... i suppose my fun can get me into trouble... And I tend to play with my knife far too much for comfort!!"
"I get pissed really easily and tend to punch holes in walls.... that's not something smart to do... Stupid and annoying people..."

"I like reading... being alone... animals... uhm... sweets... Oh! I absolutely adore cooking! Uhm... people who are nice, too! I do really love my older brothers... And... I... I do love blood..."
"AAAWWWWHHHHHH~~~~~~~!!! I LOVE YOU TOO, BABY BROTHER!!!!! ANYWAY! Lesseee.... Fire, blood, anger, blood, pain, blood, destruction, blood, corruption, blood, blood, blood... Oh! Did i mention BLOOD!?"
"Silence, order, peace, sparring/training and blood. And Hikari and Kira... though Kira tends to piss me off...."

Dislikes
"People being loud... Being bothered when I'm trying to read... getting dirty... vegetables... I think that's it..."
"Not being able to have fuuuuuunnnn.... a lack of bloooood and violeeeeeence.... hmmm.... that's basically it!!!"
"Young people, teenage people, old people, loud people, annoying people, obnoxious people, stupid people... most ALL people..."

Favourite Colour
"I like green... green like grass..."
"CRIMSON LIKE BLOOD!!!!"
"Dark blue..."

Favourite Food
"I like sweets... especially cookies."
"Hmmm.... Bloody rare steak!"
"I'll eat anything as long as it's good..."

Favourite Music Genre

"I like piano music... I find it incredibly soothing."
"Fiiiiiiine... I'll be honeeeest... I LOVE classical music!"
"Orchestral pieces..."

Favourite Book/Film/Game Genre

"I love to read Fantasy! Medieval Fantasy with a little spritz of romance! I don't watch a lot of movies... or play games"
"Hmm.... I'm not a reader... but I do love horror movies!! Though... I'm not a game player."
"I don't really care... I like action movies, I guess... Not a reader or gamer."

CaCZs2d.png

Rose Witches

Anastasia Petrova
"Don't you guys think she's a little scary?"
"I want to see her all pissed off... that would be HILARIOUS!!!"
"Don't you try anything, idiot... she'll kill you quicker than you can blink..."

Morris Petrova
"I'm not sure what to think of him... He's a little scary too..."
"I don't know either, kid... he's an odd one..."
"Really? YOU are calling HIM odd!? Ugh... He's strong too... just stay out of his way."

Skylar Petrova
"Okay, I KNOW for a FACT that she is reeeaally scary..."
"I wonder if she'd like to go on a killing spree with me..."
"That... might actually be entertaining... maybe I can spar with her..."

Gwendolyn Petrova
"Gwen is one of the few people in this house that I may say more than a word to... She's incredibly sweet and her tea parties are immaculate."
-Pouts- "I don't know..." -Points at Rin- "HE never lets me be around her..."
"Because i'm trying to save a sweet girl's sanity and tea parties! She is a nice kid... though she can be a little over the top with those tea parties."

Moselle Petrova
"Who?"
"She's Morris's daughter sillyyyyyyyyyyyy~~~"
"Oh... I don't know... I've not met her."
"Eh... Me either!"
"I'm in the same boat as them."

Lel Petrova
"He seems a little mean..."
"I personally think the way he deals with people is remarkable and is an envious trait!"
"Shut up, Kira! He can seem like a jerk at times, though..."

Ezra Petrova
"I don't know... maybe a little intense?"
"... My knife's cooler..."
"I don't know... Not seen much of him..."

Yukari Kurosawa-Petrova
"He's a really nice Master! I'm not completely shy around him..."
"... He tends to get a little to close for comfort to Hikari..."
"He had better not EVER touch Hikari or Kira... I don't care if he is a Rose Witch.."

Familiars

Elena
"I don't know... I don't know about many familiars..."
"Eeeehhh... Same as little brother in this one."
"Same as them..."

Alison
"Uhm... I told you... I don't know very many... i don't see a lot of them."
"Damn... I don't know this many people? Oh well!"
"Eh... less amount of names I need to remember..."

Sebastian
"Oh, I know Sebby! I see him at Miss Gwen's tea parties! I actually get along with him pretty well."
"He is one hell of a cute fuzzball~"
"He's annoying as hell..."

Aldwyn
"I think he looks adorable in his dog form~ And I see him occasionally at the tea parties, too!"
"He's another cutie~"
"Dogs are okay, I guess..."

James
"Has he been at the tea parties? ... I don't remember..."
"I thought you were the observant one!!"
"Leave him alone... not his fault he's so antisocial..."

Alexius
"I think he's the last one I know... He's nice to me, too!"
"Why are there such attractive Familiars?"
"Shut up Kira... Although... He is a good looking snake..."

Servants

Willow
"I don't think I've ever met Willow... I've heard she's shy like me..."
"Who?"
"Who?"

Isolde Nox
"She kind of scares me... but I know she's a nice lady!"
"She is pretty scary... but an awesome vamp!"
"Eh... She's alright..."

Zeros Nox
"He's really naive... isn't he?"
"Yeeaaahhh... the Innocence of Youth!!"
"I can't believe he doesn't see that Lel is using him..."

Ryuu
"I see him at the tea parties.... he seems like a nice lizard..."
"Kid... he's a dragon!! He would melt your face off if you called him a lizard!! Although... he is oooooone attractive lizard..."
"Kira...." -Sighs- "Just... I don't even know... about him or Kira..."

The Rose Witch Guards

Hellbore Gensai
"She really really REALLY scares me..."
"Oooohhhh... I'm sure she's just a big softie!!!!"
"Yeah... walk up to her and tell her that, dumbass... She's damn good at her job, though."

nfXXyrK.png

"Well... Since we are half vampire and half aquarian, we have some pretty cool perks."
"That kid can control water like a sir!! I've not seen anything that he can't do with water!! Me! Now, I can use water, but not to his extent!! But I make up for it with my AMAZING AS HELL knife skillz!!!"
"I don't care about our water abilities... I just need my fists and my strength."
"We do all have vampire strength, too... And, uh... We-"
"We have no need to breath, but we can do both on land and in water!!"
"Yeah... Uhm.. Rin, is that it?"
"I believe it is..."

Zl5pjXj.png

"Well... we grew up in a small town Nautchwald... kind of... We... uh..."
"We all grew up in a small town, yes, but not under the best circumstances. After lil Hikari was born, our vampire father abandoned our Aquarian mother, leaving her to raise one toddler, a baby and an infant all by herself..."
"Life was hard on her, but she never gave up on any of us. She knew that we all were half-breeds of Aquarians and Vampires, so she was the one who helped us with our magical abilities as soon as Hikari was old enough."
"Rin didn't really care for it, and Kira showed moderate interest in it, but I absolutely loved it. We all worked as hard as we could, Kira and Rin starting to help out with everything else to help Mom take care of us."

"When I turned 12, Mom got pretty sick... and... and...."
"She died not long after the sickness hit her, which caused us to be sent to an orphanage..."
"We all stayed together... we didn't care how hard it was, but Rin never let any of us get separated..."
"It took a while, but someone finally came along and was more than happy to adopt all three of us. Rin was 17, I was 15 and little Hikari was 13."

"She was an incredibly nice lady, telling us early on that she was a witch. We didn't care, witches were commonplace here."
"She loved us dearly and treated us like we were really her children but... then she..."
"She changed... or maybe it was all fake... but... she did something..."
"Whatever the hell she did to us, it was horrible. One moment we were all happy, then we were tied up in this weird sigil, and the next moment... Kira and I weren't there... and Hikari was sitting, unconscious, in the middle of the circle..."

"When I woke up... I was so worried... the lady was nowhere to be seen and I couldn't find Kira or Rin anywhere... Then... Then I heard it..."
"Whatever that witch had done... it was terrible... She had literally placed me and Rin inside of Hikari... we were all living within the same body and we all could speak in Hikari's mind..."
"Why were we in Hikari's body? We don't know for sure... but we think that it was because he was the most emotionally stable."
"After all of this... and I was 'alone' again... i was taken back to the orphanage...

"We were always together after that, even though no one adopted him... When he turned 18 not to long ago, we were all free, but we didn't know what to do..."
"We had heard that at the Petrova Manour there were many witches, because who didn't know of the Rose Witches?"
"I went up to the mansion and with Rin and Kira's encouraging, I applied as a butler and somehow got in..."

"Rin and i had always been protective over Hikari... but it was here that we found out that if either Rin or I get an incredible surge of emotion, we take control and even take form how our bodies would be at this age."
"We are all one in the same now, but we all can be in different control, though Hikari is our most dominant personality."

"It's not been long since I started working here, but I'm actually liking it here and I am excited that I don't have to do it alone."

This is accepted!

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Major WIP
Belphegor.gif

Asakura.Hao.600.1614815.jpg

ServantoftheOrangeR.gif

Namnloumlst-2_zps4c4a0a3c.png

Basics(2).gif
Name
Belphegor

Nickname
Bel, Belphy, Flames

Birthday
July 25th

Race
Fire Spirit
He is not to be confused with a fire demon or phoenix. Belphegor was created by the Orange rose witch a few years ago. He is the result of strong elemental magic, and in that aspect somewhat of a Frankenstein's monster. As a fire spirit, he can control and manipulate the fire element, as well as turn into fire himself. As his vessel is a bird, people tend to mistake Belphegor for a phoenix. Albeit, a rather small one.

Sexuality
Pansexual

KamukuraIzurufull1382018_zps8a812498.jpg

Appearence(1).gif

Human Form
In his human form, Belphegor is a rather short and slender young man (although not as short as Willow). His skin is fair and smooth, almost without any imperfections at all- which only makes it more obvious that it was created by magic and not through natural means. What he usually hides by a simple black suit and white dress shirt beneath, is a set of peculiar markings crossing his back especially, although there are some on his chest as well. In combination with the black suit, he usually wears white satin cloves, which hide the markings on his hand. These marks glow when he uses his fire abilities. Belphegor's hair his long and black. Really long, reaching even slightly below his hips. Complementing his fair complexion and raven hair, are a set of large, red eyes. They always seem to be alive and flicker, like flames.

Height
167 cm

Weight
50 kg

Body Type
Slender

Distinguishable Features
➳ Long Black Hair
➳ Red Eyes
➳ Has a fire form which he can form according to his own will. He uses this fire form quite often.

Hair Color
Black

Hair Style
Long, Usually Loose

Eye Color
Red

Skin
Pale

True Form
155755.png

Bel_zpsaa53c0c2.jpg

Personality.gif

Belphegor is the kind of person who wouldn't give a care if the world so stood in flames and everyone suffered, except for perhaps his master and creator. While enjoying chaos and disorder to a certain extent (as long as he himself is not in danger), and having a tendency to insult Erza, there is no denying the fact that he genuinely cares for the guy. Perhaps it is because Belphegor was created from a soul piece of Erza's, and thus they are one in a completely different way than even witches and their familiars, or perhaps it's just because he's the closest thing to family he has. While mostly seeming confident if not even somewhat arrogant, Belphegor is actually rather insecure- especially about his origins. Since he wasn't something created by the course of nature, and in fact manufactured through magic... he does somewhat have the feeling that he is less worth than everyone else. To him it almost feels as though his existence were fake, as though he is less real than everyone else. Obviously he wold never voice this out loud, but he carries a certain jealousy for everyone else. These feelings he masks with his laid back and snarky nature. He is the kind of guy who likes sitting back, calculating the outcome of actions and how things will look in the long run, rather than involving himself in anything. Of course, Belphegor wouldn't even think to hesitate fighting alongside his master, should the need arise.

Quirks
⚛ If surrounded by too many people he gets shy and turns into his fire bird form, sitting on Erza's shoulder.
⚛ He needs for it to be completely dark to be able to sleep.
⚛ He's left handed.
⚛ Has a tendency to make snarky remarks.

Strengths
⚛ His loyalty towards Ezra
⚛ Warm Places
⚛ Able to keep his cool head in most situation
⚛ Calculating Outcomes
⚛ Making Plans

Weaknesses
⚛ Cats
⚛ A certain insecurity
⚛ His loyalty towards Ezra
⚛ Wet Places
⚛ Water
⚛ Hand to hand combat

⚛ Ezra
⚛ Philosophy
⚛ Calculating Outcomes
⚛ Reading People
⚛ Cats
⚛ Ghost Stories
⚛ Good Food
⚛ Flying
⚛ Merging with fire/becoming fire
⚛ Chaos

Dislikes
⚛ Water
⚛ Boredom
⚛ Vegetables
⚛ Being Insulted
⚛ Anyone threatening to hurt Ezra
⚛ Cleaning up Ezra's mess
⚛ Inefficiency

KamukuraIzurufull1426564_zpsaeb2e670.jpg

Relationships_zpsd6490273.gif

WIP

KamukuraIzurufull1644126_zpsd23bff20.jpg

PowersandAbilities_zps7d1bb647.gif

Belphegor's powers are all related to the fames he's partly made of. Well, mostly, anyway. He does have the ability to turn into bird with red feathers, as the vessel used to lock the fragment of Ezra's soul in was a bird. He quite likes this form, as it gives him a certain kind of freedom he doesn't get otherwise. Since it's smal (small enough to fit in Ezra's palm) he can use it to spy on people quite easily. It is also useful for getting to places, as flying goes a lot faster than walking, and is safer than traveling as a flame.

Besides the shape shifting between human and bird, Belphegor has a third form. He can make himself entirely into flames, plus merge with already existing flames. The latter will make him considerably stronger. He also has the ability to absorb flames, adding them to his own as he bends then to his will. This includes creating fireballs, walls of flame spirals etc. When in pure fire form, he can take on any shape he likes. Often these flame shapes liken animals, like a cat or butterflies.

Kamukura.Izuru.full.1776273.jpg

History_zps9c9e5d05.gif

Belphegor's history really isn't that interesting. Being an artificial life form created from the combination of a sacrificial bird, fire and a fragment of Ezra's soul being merged into one, he hasn't been around longer than for four years. He acts as Ezra's servant, doing for him whatever he can whenever he can. While he usually takes Ezra's side, he is on okay terms with the rest of the family. He doesn't really have anyone other than Ezra he calles friend, and more tolerates the rest of the household, rather than actually liking them. At least that is what he would claim if he were asked.

KamukuraIzurufull1395125_zps902188f0.jpg

Misc_zps79be3c60.gif

WIP

KamukuraIzurufull1483640.jpeg

Last edited:
jack310.jpg

Name:
Morris Harridson Petrova

Race:
Witch

Sexual orientation:
Straight

Title:
The White Rose Witch

Appearance:

Morris is almost sculpture like in his appearance, pale ghost like with redeeming heterogeneous Gold and blue eyes. His complexion is near flawless, and even scars accumulated over time are less than noticeable. A twinkle in his eyes resigns him to show just a fraction of his absolute insanity, but he hides that well with a perfectly face smile designed over a very long time. His chin is narrow, strong even, his body fit, and over all he might even be considered as the perfect male specimen, outside, ya'know all the internal flaws.

Personality:

Morris is cynical in both the best and worst of ways, only resigned to care and cherish a select few in his little circle. Despite the name he shares with the others of the family he does not hold a very strong significant bond with most of them. Only his daughters Mossele, and Skylar. From time to time he find himself in need o his Mothers talents as well despite the fact of him knowing very well her dislike for him. Morris is entangled in a constant struggle and it shows easily through his cynical fake smile. Every moment of his life could be a game of tug'o war with his willful mind, a separate past White rose witch from his past pulling on either side of his already fractured mind. Even still he is protective over those he cares for, and finds a strong love for his children. Morris is a doting father with an incredibly eccentric side to him, a Wise man with a dark future, and still very much a free spirit when he chooses to be, and embrace his chaotic urges.

Relationships:
Father: Xavier Atticus Petrova (Deceased)
Mother: Anastasia Nicole Petrova
Siblings: Lillith Petrova, Salem Petrova
Children: Moselle Elizabeth Johnson, Skylar Nocte Petrova

Familiar:
N/A
Friends:

Crush/Lover:

Clarice Petrova (Current)

Skills:
Professional Pianist, and Expert Clock Maker, Skilled Silvertongue

Dislikes:
Elitists, "The Voices"((his past lives)), Fighting

-Background-
---------------------------------------------------------------------

-Childhood ((0 -11)-

As the son of both the Red and Blue Rose Witches, Morris had a very difficult childhood. He constantly had to strive for his parent's expectations. Not only that but Morris was born with the mark of the Rose Demon, which caused fear within the Covenant. To ensure that Morris would not lose control at the hands of the Rose Demon's power a "cap" was placed on his powers. The cap caused a great amount of frustrating magical build up within Morris. It made him feel like he was suffocating and the fact that he could not hone his own powers upset him. Disliking this from day one, Morris quickly became a troubled and disturbed child who would constantly lash out and misbehave.

-Adolescence ((12-15))-

When his father died at the age of fourteen he felt an over whelming sense of relief to the point that he did not mourn his father's death. With his father's meddling now gone, Morris could finally build his powers to their proper form. Going against his father's original wishes, he began to practice in his own magics. In doing this he came to qualms with his mother, the Red Rose Witch, who found Morris' behavior an insult to her deceased husband. It wasn't until Morris gained the ability to remember and associate with his past lives ((due to the powers of the Rose Demon)) that caused him to fall into the pits of insanity. He became delirious, delusional, and incapable of control as his past lives fought to take over his mind.

In his disarray he left his family's manor, the Petrova Manor, to find a way to control himself. He was gone for ten years until suddenly returning to the family home with a big surprise.

-Adulthood ((25-now))-

Upon arriving home for the first time in ten years he announced that he was engaged, however, the bride to be was more than unacceptable to his mother Anastasia. The Bride was the daughter of a 17th century business man, a mere human girl. This greatly upset Anastasia who was a very traditional witch. Anastasia wished for her son to marry another witch girl, and disliked the thought of possibly giving birth to a half breed. A dispute broke out between Morris and his mother, which eventually ended with him marrying his fiancée and leaving behind his life as a witch. Not only did he do this but he created an alias for himself and kept what he truly was away from his fiancée. It wasn't until Moselle was born that Anastasia visited the human world and ultimately ruined Morris's marriage. Morris's identity was unearthed by his mother's actions and as a result his wife filed for divorce and for custody of the child.

Shattered by this, Morris lost control of his tendencies once again. He kept himself sane by drinking his mother's potions. Becoming morbid he drowned his sorrows in women and work. That is until he fell in love with a woman and began to court her. Eventually the two had a child out of wetlock, Skylar Nocte Petrova, and married soon after. With the birth of his new daughter, he began to feel guilty for leaving behind his first child Moselle. Realizing this, he would frequently return to the human world and indirectly coast Moselle along the right path. In doing this he began neglecting his second child Skylar which caused for more issues, but he was oblivious to them.

Last edited:
2rdvtqb.jpg

COMING SOON

ice.jpg

Last edited:
tumblr_static_tumblr_ma9posuhk21qcdfmq.gif

General

Winston
273 years young
Genderless
(Male)
Undead
September 1st
Personal Servant to Morris

Appearance
skeleton.png

Personality

Shy
Awkward
Adorable
Clumsy
Faithful
Silly
Gentle
Curious
Cowardly
tumblr_mv4zajfQZx1svwlszo1_500.png

Relationships

TBA

Skills

- Dance
- First Aid
- Sewing
- Cooking
- Baking
- Gardening

Strengths

-Immortality
- Intelligent
- Unbreakable
(His bones can be separated but they cannot break)

Weaknesses

- Pranks
- Naive
- Weak
- Pacifistic
- Nadir and Hana
- Weak to magic based attacks

tumblr_static_ew9tdhp8rc0gkc4wcwswww8kk.png

History

Misc

Theme

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Rabbit
ana-jpg.31769

"A broken woman shall stand strong to the end,
only to destroy what has originally caused her pain."

2rnvw5g.png

• N a m e •
Anastasia Nicole Petrova

☽○☾

Nicknames:
"A" - A simple variation of her longer than average name. "A" was used by her recently departed husband Xavier as a cute pet name and symbol of their friendship before marriage.

"Ana" - A few grouped letters from Anastasia's full name. She is called Ana by most close family and friends, and even new strangers. She finds formality in times of peace and relaxation a triviality.

"Nicky" - Anastasia had never thoroughly enjoyed being addresses so formally as a child. Anastasia told of her heritage so therefore, she deviated from her name, using her middle given name as her first. It was easier to pronounce and concealed the fact she shunned the Petrova name as a child.

"The Missing Rose" - A name spoken often to her by her late husband, Xavier.

2rnvw5g.png

red_hair_by_chairgoh-d55jk44.jpg

• T h e B a s i c s •

Birthday:
December 23rd 1931

Star sign:
Capricorn ♑

☽○☾

.ℛose Witch.

•• O r i g i n ••
Current place of residence -- Nautchwald
Nautchwald Manor
Current Head of The Petrova Household

☽○☾

CEO of Potent Corp.®
Beneficiary to Xavier Petrova

•••

Widowed

2rnvw5g.png

1175324-bigthumbnail.jpg

⚜ Stunning & Respected ⚜

• P h y s i c a l • C h a r a c t e r i s t i c s •

Height:
6'3'

Hair:
Burnt Red

Eyes:
Smooth Green

•• G e n e r a l A p p e a r a n c e ••
Anastasia is viewed as a tall, beautiful, well endowed; young woman.
At the age of 83 years old, one would expect the possessor of that age to look frail, weak, and run-down. However, Anastasia looks to be no older then 25; possibly 30. Anastasia stands at a tall height of 6"3 that leaves her towering over most of her own gender along with many of the males she meets. She has ivory skin along with rosy red lips that are more often that not covered with a layer of lipstick just to darken them slightly. The green of her eyes are vivid to a point you would notice them anywhere due to the very shade of them, the edges of her irises becoming a darker shade, though this is barely noticeable. Anastasia will often wear what is in fashion, while at the same time looking respectable. She has been seen to wear a lot of darker shades of colours but the colours still varies from her mood strangely. Her favorite item is an old leather jacket that despite its age, still looks brand new. Accompanying jeans or leggings, Anastasia will wear a pair of dark brown or black boots with a medium sized heel that will often be laced up at the front. In terms of jewelry, Anastasia wears a few bangles upon her left wrist along with a thin silver necklace with an 'A' hanging from it.

•• G e n e r a l P e r s o n a l i t y ••
"Mulier fractus quantum tenet usque in finem."
A broken woman, stands stop until the end.

Anastasia has recently come to relate to one of her most beloved quotes, specially after the loss of her love and husband, Xavier. It was an experience she wishes upon no other, or wish to repeat upon anyone less from her family. To say she has fully healed from his passing would be incorrect, for even now she is trouble by his absence in her life and the pain was become deep rooted. However, recently she has begun to move on from the pain with the knowledge that her beloved would not wish her to remain in mourning forever. Outwardly, Anastasia is a mothering character to all around her as she seems to always try to keep people from anything that could hurt them, more importantly, break them. Anastasia will reach out to anyone in need. Her temper, while something to be feared, is a rare occurrence and one that only Xavier had ever witnessed. Distractions have become necessary to her to keep her from returning to the silence of mourning, her magical practices being her main method of distraction. She can bury herself for days within books and practice simply because it brings a smile upon her face and a feeling of peace inside her. She has come to be know "The Mother Of Magicology", and honor to her and hopefully the Petrova line. Anastasia still is depressed about her husbands death but it is hidden away inside of her, occasionally leading to seclusion although this has begun to decrease in frequency. Anastasia is a strong willed woman who aims to protect her family and wants only for them to prosper.

2rnvw5g.png

images

• R e l a t i o n S h i p s •
||The Blue Rose Witch||
(Xavier Atticus Petrova)
Anastasia was once married to the Blue Rose Witch. Xavier Petrova. The love of her life, her best friend, her rock and her savior. The two were inseparable, always at each others side and laughing like only best friends and lovers could. They were truly, a sight to behold. The two most powerful witches currently under the Petrova birth line. Until a tragedy struck; the death of a lover and best friend: Xavier Petrova. Anastasia mourned for a long time, not ready to loose her husband. Recently she has seen tell of a new Blue Rose Witch, in a son or daughter of a second generation.

|| The White Rose Witch ||
(Morris Harridson Petrova)
In her lifetime with Xavier, Anastasia managed to have one child. One whom she loved and adored, and never wanted to loose like the child's father. Morris Harridson Petrova, the White Rose Witch, son to Anastasia Nicole Petrova and Xavier Atticus Petrova. Anastasia was always looking for new things in the boy, and to this day she blames herself for setting unreal expectations along with the boys father. However, after the death of Xavier, Morris went against the wise mans wishes, and began practicing dangerous magic's on his own. Doing so wounded Anastasia, and therefore began their quarrels with each other.

|| The Purple Rose Witch ||
(Moselle Elizabeth Johnson)
A granddaughter. A blessing to Anastasia's chaotic world. Moselle Elizabeth Johnson was Anastasia's blood granddaughter. However, internally; though she feels nothing but love for the beautiful child, she is ashamed of Morris mixing his blood with that of a mortals and having a half-breed child. Anastasia cares for her grand baby like nothing she has ever cared for before, but the two have met no more then twice, one which Moselle does not remember, and the second time she didn't know. Since her arrival at the manor, their relationship has been very awkward.

|| The Black Rose Witch ||
(Skylar)
Love can stretch miles, even after bad things have been done. Anastasia was blessed with a second grandchild, out of different wedlock from her son Morris. Skylar was a different child, she was never as happy as Moselle was. She was always seen alone as a little girl, no matter how many times anyone tried to reach out to her. Anastasia tries to do what is best for the young woman, only to be shunned away in scorn. She attempts to communicate with the young woman through Morris, only to be ignored as always.

|| The Pink Rose Witch ||
(Yukari)

|| The Lime Rose Witch ||

|| The Bisque Rose Witch ||
(Lel)
Her brother. Like most sibling relationships, there is some issues. He occasionally tries to mess with Ana and like most siblings, she will repay the favor. Of course, she would do nothing to harm her dear sibling. Other than that, Ana truly loves her brother and respects him. Like every older sibling, she deep down recognizes that its her job to protect him like any other sibling would.

|| The Grey Rose Witch ||
(Gwendoline)
Anastasia sees Gwen in some light, as one of her own. She is family and in addition to that, Gwen is just a child. Ana is protective over the young witch with her intentions only being to protect her. She gets along quite well with the girl, although she knows that someone the girl is wary of her, and is only interested in letting the girl enjoy herself. She has little time to communicate with the girl but when she does, it is often with a smile.

|| The Orange Rose Witch ||
(Ezra/Ares)
Ezra gets along with Ana more than his father, Morris. While the orange rose witch can be quite the handful, she does not believe him to be as bad as Morris often portrays him as. He is still her grandchild and Ana care deeply for him, just as she does the rest. She does hope that he settles down though because the hostility between father and Son worries her.

|| Blue Rose Witch's Familiar ||
(Nadir)
Nadir is someone close to Ana though it may not seem like it. Being a reminder of Xavier, she holds Nadir in high regard. Though she does tend to just ignore his superior attitude...to some degree of course. Nadir is almost like family and like him, she mourns for Xavier, giving them something in common.

|| Personal Servant ||
(Hana)

~ TBA ~

2rnvw5g.png

929x608_10877_Moods_of_Autumn_2d_portrait_girl_woman_fantasy_redhead_red_hair_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

• C h a r i s m a •
"Beauty is an asset, just like physical prowess, charisma, brains or emotional intelligence. The key with any gift is in the way that you use it. It doesn't define you as a person. Rather, it's an asset to be used judiciously and with an understanding of how it is just a small part of who you are."

☽○☾

••S k i l l s••
|Fashion Conscious|
|Tremendously Skilled With Potions|
|Ability to Calm Tense Situations|
|Magic Augmentation|
|Illusion Magic|
|Incredibly Strong Leadership|
|Shape-Shifting|
|Flexibility|
|Hand to Hand Combat|

2rnvw5g.png

Fantasy_The_girl_with_red_hair_009526_.jpg

••S t r e n g t h s••
• Her skills in her magic.
• Hand to hand combat.
• Her studies into magic.
• Potion making.
• Fashion sense.
• Strong sense of determination.
• Confident.

••W e a k n e s s e s••
• Silently continues to Mourn Xavier
• Fear of loosing her family.
• Head strong.
• Hard to anger but horrible temper.
• Her depression.
• Tends to loose herself within her studies of magic.

2rnvw5g.png

digital-3d-animation-digital-painting-drawing-art-red-hair-hd-wallpaper.jpg

• H i s t o r y •
WIP

Last edited:
I swear I had signed up for this a while ago...I guess this is a re-vamp. I had made a wolf familiar...I think...it might've been for a different one though...

I swear I had signed up for this a while ago...I guess this is a re-vamp. I had made a wolf familiar...I think...it might've been for a different one though...
I don't see your character sheet on the on signups. Plus I don't think wolves were allowed as familiars, its supposed to be domestic animals.

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray

Nope, I would have recalled having you as a player. If you want to join though that'd be great lol

The Chartreuse Rose Witch

Ukyo.%28AMNESIA%29.600.1431661.jpg

Name:
Damien Petrova

Birthday:
August 26th

Appearance:
Damien is a slender young man of average height, with aqua-coloured eyes and long green hair that he typically wears loose. His pale skin contrasts with these bright, unnatural colours and remains free of blemishes or scars. Whilst he's not one to fuss over his appearance he still takes care not to dress too sloppily, especially around others.

Personality

Traits:
• Dedicated
• Cunning
• Charismatic
• Selfish
• Analytical
• Manipulative
• Patient
• Ruthless

Sumary:
Despite being a normally calm and collected individual who rarely loses his temper, Damien is far from stoic and can be found with a smile on his face more often than not. This light-hearted nature tends to colour his interactions with others but much darker undertones frequently slip through the cracks. It's difficult to know whether the Chartreuse Rose Witch is just a joker with a tendency to bluff, or if he's hiding something much bigger.

• Reading
• Music
• Tea
• Night/stars/the moon
• Games

Dislikes:
• Arrogance
• Disorganisation
• Prejudice
• Junk food
• Boredom
• Strong heat

Relationships

Skylar Nocte Petrova
Damien's relationship with the teenage Black Rose Witch is a familial one, with him seeing her as something similar to a niece. His affection for her is genuine and (he hopes) mutual, although as she's grown older concerns about her mental health and relationships with others have become more prominent.

Powers and Abilities

The Chartreuse Witch, sometimes misleading referred to as Lime Rose Witch, is a master in the art of summoning magics. It is said that this witch has legions of monsters and even demons at the ready, however, The Blue Rose Witch has kept them in line by threatening to end their very existence. Unfortunately, the Blue Rose Witch is dead, so the Chartreuse Rose Witch is a wild card for the time being. Possibly an antagonist, a ticking time bomb, just waiting to put on a show.

History

WIP

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
I was just curious to know what spot's are open here?

KiraraTsuji%201.gif

Cafe%20boy%201.jpg

"I was told this power was to be my demise. But I learned to embrace what I have instead of taking the bad things to heart."

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

Basics.gif

☩ Name ☩
Kirara Tsuji

☩ Nickname ☩
Kira-chan

☩ Age ☩

☩ Birthday ☩
October 15th

☩ Race ☩
Witch

☩ Sexuality ☩
Homosexual

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

Kirara%20Tsuji%201.png

"Well.... where I used to live, we kept birds. My mother accidentally left the cage door open and they escaped. I wanna escape, too..."

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

Appearance.gif

☩ Height ☩
175 cm

☩ Weight ☩
52 kg

☩ Body Type ☩
Slender

☩ Distinguishable Features ☩
➳ Golden Eyes
➳ Strikingly feminine
➳ Pale as a sheet
➳ Scar on his back that goes from left shoulder to between his shoulder blades. Faded with time.
➳ Spiked "necklace" tattoo around his left ankle.

☩ Hair Color
Golden

☩ Hair Style ☩
➳ Long
➳ Usually tied in a ponytail
➳ Neat and wavy

Eye Color ☩
Hazel/Gold

☩ Skin ☩
Pale

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

Kirara%20Tsuji%202.png

"I suppose I'm not really used to wearing clothes like these... but a uniform is a uniform, right? I hope it suits me! It's so black..."

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

Personal.gif

☩ Personality ☩
Kirara is usually a very bubbly character, though ridden by nervousness and awkwardness, he also blushes a lot and gets himself in awkward situations. It doesn't bother him all too much, though, as he knows that the people he likes to spend time with understands that he is not good with words in larger social connections. He is more comfortable being one-on-one with people, as it gives him room to speak. He almost drowns when speaking with people in a group. His nervous nature makes him a not very intimidating person, but this is only fact for those who have not yet seen him on the battlefield. When in "battle" mode, Kirara's bubbly persona melts away to give place to the warrior he was meant to be; and he might sometimes to things that he regrets later in his life when he is like that. All in all, he tries to avoid fighting to avoid having to protect others from himself.

☩ Personal Style
Classy and fancy clothes are Kirara's favorite. While he loves to adorn white outfits (like the picture in top) for practical reasons he has to wear a lot of black more often than he desires. And also after the persistence from Yukari that he try wearing something more "sexy", as Yukari would put it. He feels like he is wearing grave attire when he wears black, and tries to spark it up a little, usually with yellow, which compliments his golden eyes and hair. Other than that, he is generally very conscious about what he looks like, and makes sure to look his best at all times, almost, the only exception being when he has to sleep. He likes to have his hair in a ponytail, as it is more practical.

☩ Quirks
➳ He might or might not squeal like a female
➳ Has a bit of a habit with messing with his hair when he's nervous
➳ Despite saying that he is homosexual, he has never actually dated and only ever felt unrequited love
➳ He is scared of touching people directly.

☩ Strengths ☩
➳ Kirara takes pride in his assassin-like speed and agility.
➳ He is very stubborn, especially when he's trying to help people.
➳ He's gentle, and people take natural liking to him.
➳ He will do just about anything for the people he loves in his life.
➳ Kirara is observant about people's emotions, and can almost read people when first meeting them.
➳ He sees the best in people, but acknowledges when he's been betrayed and it's time to leave.
➳ Kirara is good at keeping positive, despite all of the negativity thrown in his direction.
➳ Determined about making his life good.
➳ Talented singer and player of various instruments, though he's too shy to tell anyone.

☩ Weaknesses ☩
➳ He is bad with far range combat.
➳ He is also not strong, but rather uses his speed to overpower his enemy, which makes him weak in a strength-based battle.
➳ His nervousness usually leads to him getting misunderstood.
➳ When he has his angry outbursts, it takes way more than just a few words to calm him down, and he is almost overpowered by his inner negativity.
➳ His childhood. The period itself wasn't what was bad, rather the end of it. He can't think about his past without thinking about how it all came to an end.
➳ As a battle witch, he never had much contact to the outside world, and he only ever really talked to Zeros before joining Yukari, so he doesn't have the widest knowledge of the human world.
➳ Kirara is extremely weak to sparkly, cute things. He just can't stand it. Never, and I repeat never, take Kirara to a jewelry store. He will not be able to control himself.
➳ Kirara is very hard-working... almost overly so. Sometimes, he puts too much strain on his body and falls ill. Yukari has noticed this over the course of their years together and they have been trying to improve their situation.

☩ Likes ☩
➳ Flowers and Gardens
➳ Cute things
➳ Tea
➳ Swords
➳ Sparring
➳ Cookies
➳ Music
➳ Yukari
➳ Things that are usually considered feminine and girly
➳ Language
➳ Reading
➳ Sleeping
➳ Uhhhh.... there's a lot of things, huh...

☩ Dislikes ☩
➳ Himself (mainly his powers, he has trouble dealing with it)
➳ Hurting People
➳ Losing Control
➳ Rain
➳ Small Spaces
➳ Cold Weather
➳ I will add more if I can think of any...

☩ Favorite Color ☩
White, although he also has a fondness for gold and yellow ~

☩ Favorite Food ☩
Dango

☩ Favorite Music Genre ☩
He will listen to just about anything, but he will usually end up singing along, which is embarrassing.

☩ Favorite Book/Film/Game Genre ☩
He loves books the most, but doesn't have any negative opinions towards games or films.

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

Kirara%20Tsuji%203.png

"The weather is so wonderful today, perfect for reading outside!"

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

Relationships.gif

☩ Family ☩

None

☩ Rose Witches (TBA) ☩

Yukari Kurosawa-Petrova
"He can be a bit... eccentric... but... but he's a nice guy! I really look up to him..."

☩ Familiars (TBA) ☩

☩ Servants (TBA )☩

Zeros Nox
"He really is a nice guy, isn't he? I really like talking to him!"

Isolde Nox
"She's... she seems like a nice person, but she's also kind of intimidating! Waah, I'm scared to approach her..."

☩ The Rose Witch Guards (TBA) ☩

More to be added...

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

1ba0b51f-3d69-4ca4-b078-977f68052b15.jpg

"The power of destruction was never what I desired."

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

Powersandabilities_1.gif

Despite his apparently "gentle" nature, Kirara's powers reflect quite a different story; his main power revolves around electricity and thunder. He can summon thunder at command, shoot electrical charges, and use charged items as weapons. Since his powers are so destructive, Kirara rarely gets into a fight with anyone. He doesn't want anyone to end up getting hurt because of him. He's very scared of himself, knowing that he is not completely in control of his powers. One day, he could wreck havoc, and he needs to learn to control his powers and not let them be affected by his emotional state in the horrible case that he actually gets in an emotional state where he might cause such destruction. Because of all of this, he's usually very careful about magic, and rarely uses it. Because of that he seems more human than most witches.

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

ed77b05b-a9dc-4c37-ac1d-0d5b37076802.jpg

"If it's for the sake of my master... I'll gladly raise a sword."

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

History.gif

Kirara lived a rather isolated life with his family in the country. He was part of a clan of witches trained for battle, and his outstanding abilities with his thunder magic soon made him the center of attention for the whole clan. He was raised to be a swift, effective fighter, and trained in acrobatics before starting on fencing. He has been taught all kinds of battle techniques, and ways to hurt other people using his powers. If he wants to, he can kill whenever he desires. But this "gift" of his soon turned for the worse. Being a clan of battle, obviously they also had enemies, and that night, they took Kirara away.

The clan had attacked their house, but agreed to leave the family alone if they could take Kirara with them as hostage. They didn't even hesitate. It wasn't as if they couldn't win the battle; but for some reason, they chose to abandon their son to avoid fighting. They had a good chance of winning, yet they did not take the small risk that was of them losing. For some reason, Kirara truly felt betrayed in that moment.

So instead of battling his family, they just ran off with him; and his family never came to look after him. He could've gone back, could've told them he was fine, but after he saw his chance and escaped from the kidnappers, he felt no need to go home again. His family, warriors, had not lifted a finger for his sake, not begged for them not to take him, they had just let him be taken away. It didn't take him long to realize that he was an eyesore to them, and that he was going to be exiled from the clan if he ever went back. They raised him and now they were throwing him away.

These memories were buried deep within, and Kirara started on a new slate as a 14-year old, which was the first time he met Zeros. The two of them had similar personalities and soon got along quite well, enjoying the time they could spend with each other. Around the age of 17, Kirara decided to apply for a job as servant for one of the great Rose Witches; the Pink Rose Witch, Yukari. For some reason, the purple-haired extraordinary man had taken an almost instant liking to Kirara (despite Kirara being scared shitless of Yukari's intense aura) and he had gotten the job with surprising ease.

Since then he has stayed by Yukari's side, and even if he's shy to admit it, he has grown quite fond of Yukari, as well. The man means a lot to him, especially since he has felt more alive than ever since moving into the mansion. Despite Yukari's pervertedness, or his really inappropriate jokes, Kirara found himself gradually becoming close friends with him, and they usually spend all of their time together whenever they can.

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

3ecf2ca0-bb93-4c5a-8c10-8f2c679ec898.jpg

"Well... I guess that brings us to the end, huh? It feels a little lonely..."

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

Misc.gif

☩ Theme Song ☩

Scissorhands

Kagerou≒Variation

You and Beautiful World

☩ Voice Actor

Mafumafu

☩ Other ☩
I... I think I got everything down. ovo;

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

1ac5900d-71d3-4b68-94b0-b1ec858110b8.jpg

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Esmeray
KiraraTsuji%201.gif

Cafe%20boy%201.jpg

"I was told this power was to be my demise. But I learned to embrace what I have instead of taking the bad things to heart."

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

Basics.gif

☩ Name ☩
Kirara Tsuji

☩ Nickname ☩
Kira-chan

☩ Age ☩

☩ Birthday ☩
October 15th

☩ Race ☩
Witch

☩ Sexuality ☩
Homosexual

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

Kirara%20Tsuji%201.png

"Well.... where I used to live, we kept birds. My mother accidentally left the cage door open and they escaped. I wanna escape, too..."

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

Appearance.gif

☩ Height ☩
175 cm

☩ Weight ☩
52 kg

☩ Body Type ☩
Slender

☩ Distinguishable Features ☩
➳ Golden Eyes
➳ Strikingly feminine
➳ Pale as a sheet
➳ Scar on his back that goes from left shoulder to between his shoulder blades. Faded with time.
➳ Spiked "necklace" tattoo around his left ankle.

☩ Hair Color
Golden

☩ Hair Style ☩
➳ Long
➳ Usually tied in a ponytail
➳ Neat and wavy

Eye Color ☩
Hazel/Gold

☩ Skin ☩
Pale

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

Kirara%20Tsuji%202.png

"I suppose I'm not really used to wearing clothes like these... but a uniform is a uniform, right? I hope it suits me! It's so black..."

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

Personal.gif

☩ Personality ☩
Kirara is usually a very bubbly character, though ridden by nervousness and awkwardness, he also blushes a lot and gets himself in awkward situations. It doesn't bother him all too much, though, as he knows that the people he likes to spend time with understands that he is not good with words in larger social connections. He is more comfortable being one-on-one with people, as it gives him room to speak. He almost drowns when speaking with people in a group. His nervous nature makes him a not very intimidating person, but this is only fact for those who have not yet seen him on the battlefield. When in "battle" mode, Kirara's bubbly persona melts away to give place to the warrior he was meant to be; and he might sometimes to things that he regrets later in his life when he is like that. All in all, he tries to avoid fighting to avoid having to protect others from himself.

☩ Personal Style
Classy and fancy clothes are Kirara's favorite. While he loves to adorn white outfits (like the picture in top) for practical reasons he has to wear a lot of black more often than he desires. And also after the persistence from Yukari that he try wearing something more "sexy", as Yukari would put it. He feels like he is wearing grave attire when he wears black, and tries to spark it up a little, usually with yellow, which compliments his golden eyes and hair. Other than that, he is generally very conscious about what he looks like, and makes sure to look his best at all times, almost, the only exception being when he has to sleep. He likes to have his hair in a ponytail, as it is more practical.

☩ Quirks
➳ He might or might not squeal like a female
➳ Has a bit of a habit with messing with his hair when he's nervous
➳ Despite saying that he is homosexual, he has never actually dated and only ever felt unrequited love
➳ He is scared of touching people directly.

☩ Strengths ☩
➳ Kirara takes pride in his assassin-like speed and agility.
➳ He is very stubborn, especially when he's trying to help people.
➳ He's gentle, and people take natural liking to him.
➳ He will do just about anything for the people he loves in his life.
➳ Kirara is observant about people's emotions, and can almost read people when first meeting them.
➳ He sees the best in people, but acknowledges when he's been betrayed and it's time to leave.
➳ Kirara is good at keeping positive, despite all of the negativity thrown in his direction.
➳ Determined about making his life good.
➳ Talented singer and player of various instruments, though he's too shy to tell anyone.

☩ Weaknesses ☩
➳ He is bad with far range combat.
➳ He is also not strong, but rather uses his speed to overpower his enemy, which makes him weak in a strength-based battle.
➳ His nervousness usually leads to him getting misunderstood.
➳ When he has his angry outbursts, it takes way more than just a few words to calm him down, and he is almost overpowered by his inner negativity.
➳ His childhood. The period itself wasn't what was bad, rather the end of it. He can't think about his past without thinking about how it all came to an end.
➳ As a battle witch, he never had much contact to the outside world, and he only ever really talked to Zeros before joining Yukari, so he doesn't have the widest knowledge of the human world.
➳ Kirara is extremely weak to sparkly, cute things. He just can't stand it. Never, and I repeat never, take Kirara to a jewelry store. He will not be able to control himself.
➳ Kirara is very hard-working... almost overly so. Sometimes, he puts too much strain on his body and falls ill. Yukari has noticed this over the course of their years together and they have been trying to improve their situation.

☩ Likes ☩
➳ Flowers and Gardens
➳ Cute things
➳ Tea
➳ Swords
➳ Sparring
➳ Cookies
➳ Music
➳ Yukari
➳ Things that are usually considered feminine and girly
➳ Language
➳ Reading
➳ Sleeping
➳ Uhhhh.... there's a lot of things, huh...

☩ Dislikes ☩
➳ Himself (mainly his powers, he has trouble dealing with it)
➳ Hurting People
➳ Losing Control
➳ Rain
➳ Small Spaces
➳ Cold Weather
➳ I will add more if I can think of any...

☩ Favorite Color ☩
White, although he also has a fondness for gold and yellow ~

☩ Favorite Food ☩
Dango

☩ Favorite Music Genre ☩
He will listen to just about anything, but he will usually end up singing along, which is embarrassing.

☩ Favorite Book/Film/Game Genre ☩
He loves books the most, but doesn't have any negative opinions towards games or films.

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

Kirara%20Tsuji%203.png

"The weather is so wonderful today, perfect for reading outside!"

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

Relationships.gif

☩ Family ☩

None

☩ Rose Witches (TBA) ☩

Yukari Kurosawa-Petrova
"He can be a bit... eccentric... but... but he's a nice guy! I really look up to him..."

☩ Familiars (TBA) ☩

☩ Servants (TBA )☩

Zeros Nox
"He really is a nice guy, isn't he? I really like talking to him!"

Isolde Nox
"She's... she seems like a nice person, but she's also kind of intimidating! Waah, I'm scared to approach her..."

☩ The Rose Witch Guards (TBA) ☩

More to be added...

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

1ba0b51f-3d69-4ca4-b078-977f68052b15.jpg

"The power of destruction was never what I desired."

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

Powersandabilities.gif

Despite his apparently "gentle" nature, Kirara's powers reflect quite a different story; his main power revolves around electricity and thunder. He can summon thunder at command, shoot electrical charges, and use charged items as weapons. Since his powers are so destructive, Kirara rarely gets into a fight with anyone. He doesn't want anyone to end up getting hurt because of him. He's very scared of himself, knowing that he is not completely in control of his powers. One day, he could wreck havoc, and he needs to learn to control his powers and not let them be affected by his emotional state in the horrible case that he actually gets in an emotional state where he might cause such destruction. Because of all of this, he's usually very careful about magic, and rarely uses it. Because of that he seems more human than most witches.

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

ed77b05b-a9dc-4c37-ac1d-0d5b37076802.jpg

"If it's for the sake of my master... I'll gladly raise a sword."

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

History.gif

Kirara lived a rather isolated life with his family in the country. He was part of a clan of witches trained for battle, and his outstanding abilities with his thunder magic soon made him the center of attention for the whole clan. He was raised to be a swift, effective fighter, and trained in acrobatics before starting on fencing. He has been taught all kinds of battle techniques, and ways to hurt other people using his powers. If he wants to, he can kill whenever he desires. But this "gift" of his soon turned for the worse. Being a clan of battle, obviously they also had enemies, and that night, they took Kirara away.

The clan had attacked their house, but agreed to leave the family alone if they could take Kirara with them as hostage. They didn't even hesitate. It wasn't as if they couldn't win the battle; but for some reason, they chose to abandon their son to avoid fighting. They had a good chance of winning, yet they did not take the small risk that was of them losing. For some reason, Kirara truly felt betrayed in that moment.

So instead of battling his family, they just ran off with him; and his family never came to look after him. He could've gone back, could've told them he was fine, but after he saw his chance and escaped from the kidnappers, he felt no need to go home again. His family, warriors, had not lifted a finger for his sake, not begged for them not to take him, they had just let him be taken away. It didn't take him long to realize that he was an eyesore to them, and that he was going to be exiled from the clan if he ever went back. They raised him and now they were throwing him away.

These memories were buried deep within, and Kirara started on a new slate as a 14-year old, which was the first time he met Zeros. The two of them had similar personalities and soon got along quite well, enjoying the time they could spend with each other. Around the age of 17, Kirara decided to apply for a job as servant for one of the great Rose Witches; the Pink Rose Witch, Yukari. For some reason, the purple-haired extraordinary man had taken an almost instant liking to Kirara (despite Kirara being scared shitless of Yukari's intense aura) and he had gotten the job with surprising ease.

Since then he has stayed by Yukari's side, and even if he's shy to admit it, he has grown quite fond of Yukari, as well. The man means a lot to him, especially since he has felt more alive than ever since moving into the mansion. Despite Yukari's pervertedness, or his really inappropriate jokes, Kirara found himself gradually becoming close friends with him, and they usually spend all of their time together whenever they can.

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

3ecf2ca0-bb93-4c5a-8c10-8f2c679ec898.jpg

"Well... I guess that brings us to the end, huh? It feels a little lonely..."

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

Misc.gif

☩ Theme Song ☩

Scissorhands

Kagerou≒Variation

You and Beautiful World

☩ Voice Actor

Mafumafu

☩ Other ☩
I... I think I got everything down. ovo;

824403sp9mylioxm.gif

1ac5900d-71d3-4b68-94b0-b1ec858110b8.jpg

824403sp9mylioxm.gif
Approved.

I'll throw in a reply after the next time skip, just to not barge in way too suddenly. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.