Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My time zone is Mountain Standard Time. I work a very stressful job, and am usually busy.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I don't have a favorite genre. I can role-play under any genre and I enjoy doing so. Though, I tend to stray more towards Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Drama, Magical, Supernatural, and Romance (BL/Hetero/GL).
cQApleS.png

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2pocie0.jpg

Hello! The Realm of Nautchwald is small pocket dimension with a very diverse community of supernatural beings and monsters. What you may find during your time in Nautchwald is a small beach side town lined with a whole bunch of shops and buildings. There is also a park for families and individuals to relax in, a farmers market down by the docks, and various housing options. Down the paved road leading away from the small town is where you will find Nautchwald's High School where teenagers of all sorts attend. The road continues past this and ultimately leads to Petrova Manor where the Mayor of Nautchwald, Magnolia Arcenciel, and her "family" lives. You have recently moved, and registered as a Nautchwald citizen. Now that you are a citizen, what is there for you to do? Get a job, make friends, attend Nautchwald High School, discover the secrets of the Petrova Manor, maybe even meet a Petrova? It's all up to you in this open role-play! All you have to do to is join our chat room "Nautchwald Realm" and embark on a new life.

110x7nq.jpg

The Petrova Manor, named after the former mayor Xavier Petrova, sits upon a cliff by the sea. It's guarded by a black old century style gate and a built in security system. The manor itself is huge, at least four stories tall, and made entirely out of brick. It is the most luxurious places in all of Nautchwald, with a large front yard, modern appliances, personal servants, a view of the ocean, and much more. It seems that only the people who have a reason to be there are allowed entry onto the estate, but you managed to get in by applying to work there. What awaits you behind those large onyx gates? Find out and join our closed role-play "The Rose Witch Covenant"! For entry and more information please message a group officer or the group owner Violaceous.

hsmckw.jpg

The Petrova Family, that take residence in the Petrova Manor, are a millennia old family of witches. Within this family of witches there are those how excel greatly over the others.They specialize in a certain type of magic naturally and are blessed or cursed with certain powers only they possess. The reason these witches have gained such power is because they are the reincarnations of the founding members of the Rose Witch Covenant which the Petrova Family centers itself around. Each "Rose Witch" are identified by the color of their past self. Secretly, they are the true force that governs the Realm of Nautchwald. Are you "Rose Witch" material?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TP2Cl8b.png

"Our coven immortal, our bonds eternal, our suffering everlasting."

Website | Interest | Discord | IC
Welcome! Rose Witch Covenant is the very first role-play that I ran on Iwaku, and after a while it had to be put on hiatus due to lack of active players, and some real life issues I was having at the time. It has been down for around three years now, and in those three years I have worked on the role-play in my spare time with the hopes that I would be able to run it again. I am happy to announce that I have finally completed the website improvements, which means I can finally reopen RWC to the Iwaku community. Yay!

RWC is around four or five years old now, and one of my greatest creations. It falls somewhere in the genres of drama, modern fantasy, and action, with little tid bits of adventure and mystery. I hope these are something that interest you! The Story will focus primarily on the Petrova Family and the hardships they might face as they try to keep not just Nautchwald together, but themselves. There will be very many story arcs, as well as individual character arcs, and special events to keep all of us entertained while we experience something great together! Other things to note is that there might be dark themes, such as character death and violence, in this role-play. If stuff like that bothers you then maybe this role-play isn't suited for you.

Oh! Don't forget to take a look at the website I created for this role-play. On it you will find very important information such as rules, roles, lore, and locations that are vital to the role-play. I know some people would prefer the information be on site as well, so below I will include tabs highlighting only certain things to consider before joining. After people express enough interest then I will also create a info dump thread for those of you that are a bit more fickle with how you like things presented to you. If you have any questions feel free to ask below, or send me a PM. I appreciate that you've made it this far in my interest check, and if you are interested please comment below! Thanks for reading!

[fieldbox=", #BF3EFF, solid"]
[bg=#333333]
[stabs=bcenter|680x200]
{slide=Rules and Expectations|center}- Must be long term and dedicated. This role-play could last a while!

- You must be active, and post at least once or twice a week . You will be given three warnings for inactivity before being removed from the group.

- You must be cooperative with the Game Master and the other members.

- You can collaborate on events, plot, and characters. Please tell the game master of any plot or event prior to carrying it out.

- If you, the game player, are having troubles with another member please tell the Game Master.
Drama out of character is frowned upon, drama in character is welcomed.

- Zero tolerance is in effect. I do not and will not accept bullying of any form in or out of my game. You will be removed from the group, and your character will become npced until I decide they are no longer needed.

-Do not argue with me, the game master, as I have final say in any matter. When I tell you to change something then you change it. When I tell you to stop misbehaving then you stop misbehaving. When I tell you no then that means no. I will not be disrespected, belittled, or harassed for any decisions I've made regarding anything in the role-play. You will be given three warnings to correct your behavior before being removed from the role-play. ( I only had to write this rule due to previous complications with past players).

For more information please visit the website! Thank you. :)

{/slide}
{slide=Roles}Several Rose Witches are available! I NEED MORE SUPERNATURAL CHARACTERS TOO! DO NOT BE AFRAID TO GET CREATIVE! MESSAGE ME ON IWAKU OR DISCORD IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR IDEAS! :)

Rose Witches:

Blue Rose - Xavier - Semi-Omnificence- Deceased - Unavailable
Red Rose - Premade - Magic - Anastasia - Widow of Blue - Mother to White - Grandmother to Black and Purple - Petrova Family Head - CEO of Potent Inc. - Taken by Phantom
White Rose - Premade - Space and Time - Morris - Father to Black and Purple - Bears the Mark of La Rosa - Available (I will be picky on who takes this role)
Purple Rose - Premade - White Arts / Protection / Healing - Moselle - Taken by Vio
Black Rose - Premade - Dark Arts / Curses / Chaos - Skylar - Antagonist - Taken by Vio

Pink Rose - Chi - Taken by Celeste
Grey Rose - Divination - Pending / Available
Bisque Rose - Transmutation - Available
Orange Rose - Elemental - Available
Chartreuse - Necromancy - Antagonist - Available
For more information on the witches please take a look at their page found on the website. :)

The Familiars: WE NEED THESE!
Each Rose Witch can have a familiar companion. For more information on them please take a look at the website. :)

Blue -
Red - Taken by Celeste
White -
Purple -
Black - Taken by Shini

Pink -
Orange -
Bisque -
Grey -
Chartreuse - Taken by Shini

Other:

WE NEED CHARACTERS OUTSIDE THE PETROVA FAMILY, ORIGINAL ROLES (Roles I have not provided).

{/slide}
{slide=The Petrova Family Memoir}Creation

Millennia ago, dating back to the days of ancients, Lucifer, gods most prized angel fell from the heavens and was imprisoned in a new realm of fire and ice. Once fallen, the battle between "evil" and "good" shortly began. Demons were created and roamed the plains of hell seeking any possible way to climb out of the pit. Around this time other creatures, small little beings, known as humans began to advance and adapt to the world the creator had bestowed upon them. Most the of human race adapted into laborers, warriors, and even kings. People too blind, arrogant, or perhaps ignorant to see the supernatural creatures that plagues their realm, however, there was that small percent that were born on the same frequency as the other beings that roamed the earth along side them. People who were capable of seeing that they were not alone in their world, that other creatures walked along side them such as nymphs, sirens, fae, vampyre, angels, and even demons. These supernatural beings, so unlike the humans, were known for their habits but none more dangerous than that of a demon. It wasn't long before the humans began to realize that they could harness the power of these dangerous creatures. These people are formally known as witches. It is said that witches are the product of a contract made with that of a demon. The demon provides the human unnatural power and in return they either collect souls, or give up their own. Thus witches were created, and as time continued it's march forward witches began being born by natural means. The demons eventually were no longer needed in order to obtain great power, that is unless you were born human.

To be continued..., on the website! ;)
{/slide}
{slide=And we can dance....}We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well, they're no friends of mine

Say, we can go where we want to
A place where they will never find
And we can act like we come from out of this world
Leave the real one far behind

And we can dance
(Dancé!)

We can go when we want to
The night is young and so am I
And we can dress real neat from our hats to our feet
And surprise 'em with the victory cry

Say, we can act if we want to
If we don't, nobody will
And you can act real rude and totally removed
And I can act like an imbecile

And say, we can dance, we can dance
Everything's out of control
We can dance, we can dance
They're doing it from pole to pole
Everybody look at your hands
Everybody's taking the chance
Safety dance
Oh well, the safety dance
Ah yes, the safety dance

We can dance if we want to
We've got all your life and mine
As long as we abuse it, never gonna lose it
Everything'll work out right

I say, we can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
Because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well, they're no friends of mine

I say, we can dance, we can dance
Everything's out of control
We're doing it from pole to pole
Everybody look at your hands
Everybody's taking the chance

Ah yes, the safety dance
Oh yes, the safety dance
Oh, the safety dance, yeah
Well, it's the safety dance
It's the safety dance

584db_s-200x150.gif

{/slide}
[/stabs]

[/bg]
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
B02F4235-B22D-4DF9-9738-0C37D74B1B06.jpeg

Yukari Petrova
花川 夕佳理

89A99E05-D342-4E64-8B1D-BD34E419AC8C.gif
Full Name:
Japanese Name: 花川 夕佳理 (Hanakawa, Yukari)
Western Name: Yukari Petrova

Aliases/Nicknames:
Yu, Yu-chan, Yukari-niisan, Yuka

Preferred Name:
Yukari

Sexuality:
Gay

Species:
Demigod-Magi

Languages Spoken:
  • Japanese
  • English
  • Russian
  • Really basic Elven
  • He’s learning Korean
Stage Actor
Costume Designer

39AC5816-3914-41A7-B624-48F4E2E4911F.jpeg

Personality:
Anyone meeting Yukari for the first time is likely to find him a rather jovial and free-spirited individual. He seems like the kind of person who is perfectly comfortable in his own skin - someone who knows who he is, and isn’t afraid of showing it. He loves to tease and flirt, and has no reservations when it comes to speaking his mind. Yet flamboyant and eccentric as he is, there are some that will find him obnoxious. Others will be too taken in by his charismatic nature to care.

People who have taken the time to know him a little better, will realize that there is considerably more to Yukari than what his happy-go-lucky persona advertises. He can and will become serious if the situation calls for it, and most will find that he is an exceptionally good listener, and he finds it difficult to turn down anyone in need of help. At moments one might least expect it, he can be very calm and genuine.

It is a well known fact that Yukari does not easily anger - or if he does, at least he doesn’t show it. This should be considered a fortune, for a demi-god’s wrath is not to be trifled with. Especially not Yukari’s, which is known to take on a particularly destructive form. Beneath his friendly smiles and jovial nature lurks a monster of terrifying proportions, and the knowledge of that is something he always carries with him. The monster never went away – he simply learned how to control it.

Quirks:
  • Nearly always positive.
  • Shameless flirt.
  • Drama queen and a diva.
  • Puts a lot of time into his handwriting.
  • Likes collecting things but not so much throwing them away.
  • He’s really into various shades of pink and purple.
  • Keeps everything neatly organized.
  • Loves to travel.
Strengths:
  • He is skilled martial artist, and although he may not seem like it at first glance, his discipline is great. After all, he has has learned how to control his feelings, and in doing so his strength.
  • He seems confident and charismatic.
  • He’s good at keeping an open mind and can be surprisingly understanding. He’s also rather perceptive.
  • He is kind and helpful, and many come to him for advice. Be it for relationships or otherwise.
  • He’s very creative, and has a great sense of fashion.
  • He’s a good actor and singer.
Weaknesses:
  • Good looking men. No, really, he can’t seem to keep his hands off them.
  • Although he is a shameless flirt and known to sleep around carelessly, the proper romantic encounters of his tend to be short and frivolous. His relationships never seem to last, and even the one he had a while back with an elven model was bound to eventually crash and burn. Some would argue that he simply suffers really bad luck, but most likely the problem lies with Yukari himself.
  • Projectile attacks. He’s a martial artist and his power is his strength. Whilst a terrifying opponent in close combat, his power and skills don’t work particularly well against firearms and long range magic attacks. Although being shot might not necessarily kill him, he isn’t immune to pain.
  • Psychic attacks. Anything that messes with the non-physical and the mind.
  • Magic in general. His powers are solely physical, and as such he has no natural immunity to magic. If you’re looking for a way to kill him, magic is a good place to start.
  • Whereas some consider him to be fun and charming, to others he may come off as obnoxious and overbearing.
  • Although he has mastered his powers and never expresses these feelings openly, deep down he still fears what and who he is.
Hobbies:
  • Fashion
  • Music
  • Martial Arts
  • Writing
  • Fashion
  • Music
  • Musicals
  • Singing
  • Acting
  • Drawing
  • Korean Dramas
  • Flirting
  • Sex
  • Coffee
  • Tea
  • Cherry Blossoms
  • Mochi Ice Cream
  • Drinking
  • Parties
  • Sparring
  • Meditating
  • Haiku Poetry
  • Art
  • Traveling
  • Sunsets and Sunrises
  • Calligraphy
  • Classic Literature
  • Makeup
Disliked:
  • Violence
  • Fashion Disasters
  • Small Spaces
  • Seeing Anyone Sad
  • Hurting People
  • Brussel Sprouts
  • Most Fast Food
  • Shrimps
  • Toxic Behavior
  • Bullies
Fears:
  • The one thing he fears more than even death, is himself. The fear of losing control, and accidentally harming the people he loves.
  • He also seems to be struggling with the idea of settling for a proper, serious relationship.

Abilities:
In terms of powers, Yukari inherited nearly nothing from his mother, but just about everything from his father. So no, he may not be able to conjure fancy fireballs or wingardium leviosa someone to death, but if you somehow against all odds manage to piss him off, he may end up throwing a truck your way. It’s nothing personal, he just can’t help it. And before you consider throwing a truck right back at him, please keep in mind that he also is many times more durable than any ordinary human being. Not to the same extreme extent as his strength, but enhanced nonetheless. He heals considerably faster, and wounds that might leave a scar on someone else will, given enough time, eventually disappear without a trace. Of course, it depends a lot on how and by what the wound was caused. The more severe the damage has been caused, the longer it takes for his body to regenerate. It would be difficult to have him killed by conventional means, but magic is a different matter entirely.

4F191785-9DE9-4CA4-AE2F-D2F41FE735AC.jpeg

History:
Yukari was the result of a short and frivolous romance between the witch Ayumu Hanakawa and a man who most certainly wasn’t human. Although Ayumu was the daughter of a Petrova, her skills with magic were poor. As such she made the decision not to pass on the family tradition of witchcraft, instead resolving to raise him like a normal child. Yet it seemed that fate had other plans in store, for this would turn out to be completely and utterly impossible.

Already at the age of two he shocked his mother greatly by bending the metal bars of his crib with relative ease, and it became clear that he was all but ordinary. The first few years were a struggle, as he would break just about anything he got his tiny little hands on. Once he was old enough to be reasoned with, things became a little easier, for a while. Ayumu made Yukari promise that he would keep his powers hidden, and that he wouldn’t hurt anyone, even if they were mean to him. Those were her conditions if he wanted to start school along with the other children.

At first everything was fine. Yukari was an awkward but friendly child, and he managed to get along well with most of the other children. He worked hard to restrain himself like he’d promised, but there were times when he would get carried away – he was after all just only a child. It was merely a question of time until he would get into a brawl with one of his classmates.

The boy survived, barely, and was hospitalized for two months. From then on everything started going downhill. The other children learned to fear him and rumors began spreading like wildfire. ’Demon’ they called him, and ’Monster’. In a sense it turned into an evil spiral. And down and down it went. The children avoided him like the plague; even the teachers seemed nervous around him, and in his isolation he grew bitter with resentment. He began lashing out, one disaster following the other. Complaints from concerned parents started rolling in, and before long it was decided that Yukari couldn’t stay at the school.

Ayumu hardly had a choice. She quit her jobs, packed their bags and they left Tokyo for Osaka, hoping to get a fresh start. Yet things didn’t exactly work out there either, and the cycle repeated. Over and over again. Many times they moved, and every time things just became worse. Yukari didn’t want to hurt anyone. He was just so angry all the time. So frustrated. So lonely. And though he tried, he couldn’t control it. His powers were growing stronger by the day, and he didn’t know what to do with them. It was easier just to give in to the rage, to let it consume him. And eventually, that was exactly what he ended up doing. It ended in a catastrophe that caused damage beyond repair, and Ayumu was forced to realize they could no longer go on the way they had. She desperately needed help. Raising the demi-god had become a task far greater than she could handle on her own.

Long and hard she thought, but eventually she decided to contact her relatives on her mother's side, the Petrova’s. After many long and serious conversations with Sephiria, it was eventually decided that Yukari would be better off moving to Nautwald. And so, at the age of eleven he was taken in by the Divine Graces’, who trained the boy and taught him how to control his powers.

His first few years in Nautwald were all but easy, although eventually he managed to settle in with his new family. He has grown very fond of Cel, whom he considers his younger brother, and dotes on him constantly. He also has great respect for the people who took him in at a time of need and helped him sort himself out.

These days, he spends a lot of his time traveling. In Nautwald he owns and runs a bar, and in the human world he freelancer for various fashion magazines.

2F0359FC-74D7-4C68-B8A5-CD2ACE7BF953.jpeg

Relationships:

- Celeste Eiji Divine Grace IV - Pink Rose
”Oh, Celeste? He’s such a sweet little squirrle; I hope he never changes. The world can be a cruel and unforgiving place. It would break my heart to see his lovely smile fade.”

Due to more or less being raised by the Divine Grace household, Celeste has become like a younger brother to Yukari. He cares for him him very much, and dotes on him a lot to show it. There are however times when he finds himself worrying about Celeste, as he feels that his reckless and selfless nature might eventually get him into trouble.

- Milenia Gemina - Gray Rose
”Milena, isn’t she just such a wonderful darling? And beautiful to boot. Every time we meet up I am struck with inspiration for new designs! If only the burden of her powers wasn’t so great to bare. I fear for her greatly, and the toll her abilities might one day end up taking on her. The sweet child deserves better.”

Milena is Yukari’s only close blood relative in Nautwald, and that may have been why he originally become curious about the girl. Yukari quickly took a shine to her, and over the years the two have grown very close. Although she is technically his cousin, he treats her more like a younger sister, and he dotes on her constantly. Some would argue he may even spoil her a little too much.

- Isolde Aoife Nox
”Isolde has come such a long way since we first met. I can still so vividly remember that night in when we first met outside the bar; how miserable she looked and... uh... hard she punched. She’s one fierce lady, that’s for sure. Today you’d be hard pressed to recognized her as the same person. I couldn’t be prouder~"

Yukari found Isolde during a trip to London about five years ago. Concerned when faced with someone so terrified and broken down, he become determined to help her. He ended up bringing her to Nautwald, and on her journey of adapting to a life of freedom, he was with her every step of the way. Yukari considers her a dear friend, and wants to see her succeed.

19A55DEE-5493-44EA-A2AD-20E167F91E71.jpeg

(Thanks Vio!)

Last edited:
General

Full Name:
Kazuya Ikeda

Aliases/Nicknames: No Nicknames as of yet (OPEN)

Title(s): Teacher/Tutor

Preferred Name:
Mr. Ikeda/Sensei (professionally), Ikeda (casually)

Age/Date of Birth:
Appearance 26. Does not remember his birthdate - 17th century

Sex:
Male

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Race:
Vampire

Voice:
Soft, low, typically monotone (Think: Nobunaga Shimazaki [voicing Haruka Nanase from Free!])

Languages Spoken:
Japanese
Vampyre
Chinese (Mandarin)
Korean
English
Russian
Latin (In text only)
German (currently learning)

Occupation: Nautchwald High School Muggle History teacher and Private Tutor of the Rose Which Coven

Appearance
[spoili]
ecaa98dc0e7a681734e13aa950310bca.jpg
[/spoili]

Facial Structure:
Soft features, almost delicate-looking (could probably be mistaken for a woman if dressed in feminine clothing)

Body Structure:
Lean & Toned – hard to tell through clothing

Eye Color:
Lavender

Hair Color:
Black – nearly with a purple tint

Height:
6’

Weight:
155 lbs

Skin Tone:
Pale ivory

Scars:
2” on the left shin

Tattoos:
None

Piercings:
One in each earlobe

Marks:
None

Style:
Business formal mostly.
Casual clothes range from jeans and t-shirts/long-sleeve shirts to business casual clothing.

Personality
Five Bad Traits:
Insensitive, Shameless, Deceitful, Sneaky/Sly, Sadistic, Unintentionally Seductive

Five Good Traits:
Innovative, Charming/Captivating, Educated/intelligent, Efficient, Perceptive

Ideals/beliefs:
No real beliefs other than the natural relationship between predator and prey

Quirks:
Tends to talk to animals and plants as if they can understand him

Hobbies:
Hunting, Reading, Gardening, Drawing, Playing numerous instruments

Plants, small animals, Music, Wiping the smile off of people’s faces (mostly children), Teaching

Dislikes:
Clingy people
Werewolves/Most large Dogs
People who cry easily

Relationships
Private Tutor to Skylar, Terra, and Milena.
He is quite fond of Milena and tends to be nicer to her than others.
He has his sights set on Aegeus and Azriel – as he thinks they are both “hunks”
Connor - Poker buddy.

-OPEN-

Strengths
Arsenal:
Whatever he can get his hands on
His fangs
Favors sharp weapons such as knives and swords

Abilities:
Super Strength, Speed, Senses, Hypnosis/Mind control (Drudge), Levitation, Martial Arts, Enhanced healing

Physical:
In excellent physical shape (See above). Immortality. Flexible, excellent endurance, stamina

Mental:
Intelligent. Photographic Memory. Can be a little unstable at times which makes him unpredictable when angry.

Weaknesses
Fears:
Becoming the typical vampire that turns others unwillingly
Being fried by the sun
Hurting Lina – his favorite student
Werewolves
Shapeshifters – generally give him the heebie-jeebies

Physical:
Sunlight intolerance
Steak through the heart
Beheading
Werewolves/Werewolf bites
Inability to use magic

Mental:
Inconsistent mental stability
Immorality
Constant desire for the blood of his pupils
Impatience
Short attention span

History
Kazuya was born in Japan in the 17th century sometime after the start of the Edo period near where the Sendai region is located today. Though his memory is hazy from that time period, he does remember that his father was some sort of craftsman and his family was quite poor. But those memories are a bit fuzzy before his turn, which he remembers quite vividly - a time in his life that he prefers not to discuss.

After being turned vampire at 26 years old, Kazuya took to the change badly and went off the deep end so to speak. In a fit of rage, grief, and hunger, he rampaged for days and killed half of his town before fleeing with his Sire. After running away, Kazuya spent time with others of his kind. For many years he travelled and caused chaos wherever he pleased. After a while, the need to blend into society became more and more necessary so his disruptive activity died down for the sake of survival in an ever-changing society. The more time Kazuya spent blending into society the more his behavior continued to revert back to a socially acceptable standard – at least while in the public eye.

Eventually, with his limitless time, Kazuya was able to become a teacher – noting that children made easy targets for someone of his particularly “refined” palate, as he called it. As the years went on, Kazuya’s disposition for making teenagers disappear began to fade just as his love of teaching blossomed. He even sought out more schooling, earned high degrees, and eventually, he was hired on as the private tutor to the Rose Witch Covenant children at Petrova Manor. Kazuya currently also teaches History at the Nautchwald High School and runs the debate team.

Kazuya likes to be thought of as a normal person, and he tries to act as such. Since his arrival in Nautchwald, he feels more at home as a person of unusual circumstances. He prefers not to stand out too much, but he does enjoy interacting with the townsfolk and typically comes off as ‘friendly but a bit stand-offish’ – or one who likes to keep an emotional distance while still trying to be part of the group.

Misc:
Kazuya can be found dressed in dark clothing, normally business attire, and always wears gloves and a wide-brimmed hat when outside during the day. If no hat, he carries a black umbrella.

Kazuya’s favorite phrase is “Who knows?” when asked questions – whether they be in class about history or his personal life. Despite his knowledge on the subject he teaches, he often acts like he doesn’t know the answer. This is purely to bother his students, which he loves to do.

Last edited:
E004iwl.jpg

FULL NAME
Agito Griffith Noreno

ALIASES
None

NICKNAME(S)
None

TITLE(S)
None Yet

PREFERRED NAME(S)
Agito, Griffith

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
Heterosexual

RACE
Magi

LANGUAGES SPOKEN
English, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Korean, Vampir, Draconian

OCCUPATION
Owner of a small Herbal/Potions/Antique Shop

BODY STRUCTURE
Well-built, Athletic

EYE COLOR
Crimson - Scarlet

HAIR COLOR
Violet - Purple

HEIGHT
6"1

WEIGHT
159 LBS

SKIN TONE
Lightly Pale

STYLE
Agito can wear pretty much anything, but is usually seen in a long black, open coat. Wearing mostly black as well, but at the same time, he can wear something white as well. Like a shirt with black pants and boots. He is usually wearing something professional, or more mature, rather than short pants, loose t-shirts and so on. Agito can obviously wear something casual as well, but you will mostly see him wearing something simple yet seemingly professional. If anything, you could say it would be something in between casual and professional. He could also wear something that would represent a certain culture as well.

PERSONALITY
Agito has a rather straightforward attitude towards people, but is also a cunning man. He has a friendly nature and is easy to talk to. He is quite social and active, participating in events to further his own ideals, to create a network around him for his own purposes and more. The people who know him, would know he's a man who can be helpful, and even protective. The latter is rarely seen though, unless you're very close to him.

If there is anything, Agito does not want to harm anyone around him, or in his circle of trusted people, but his amibitions can get in the way. One should consider Agito a neccessary evil in some situations. He can be serious depending on the situation. He can do something really awful, manipulative and dark as long as success is on the other side. However, just like that, he can do something good with the same result. He is a realist, something he came to discover through his long life, which also made him a visionary - sort of. That alone has made him quite the mysterious man who doesn't neccessarily trust others so lightly. He does, have a charming smile though, and can make conversation with his alluring way of speaking.

IDEALS/BELIEFS
To expose the supernatural realm to the humans. To further his goal as a visionary. Paint the worlds together on his canvas.

QUIRKS
Tends to run his fingers through his hair from time to time.
Does visit a place up in the mountains that would give him the perfect view to everything around and below him.
Has a knack for reading books about magic and more to expand his knowledge. Can never get enough of that.
Would lay down on grassy or open fields and just gaze at the sky above him. To think and be in a calming state.
Always tries out different ingredients to create unique, new potions, good or bad. Untested or whatever.
Explores the unknown. Like an old tomb, cave or ruins to gather unique objects containing magical properties.

Strawberries, Tea, Wine, Cats, Art, The Ocean, Mystery Novels, Snakes, Scorpions, Spicy Food, Traveling, Hydrangeas, Festivals, Swordmanship.

DISLIKES
Bees, Dogs, Grey Weather, Slums.

FEARS
Dying before having his vision come true.

VOICE & HIS VIEWPOINT(S)

RELATIONSHIPS
Isolde Aoife Nox - Their relationship had a unique start. A vampire who was contracted by her coven to kill Agito, but failed in return. However, that was the beginning of their friendship that grew over time. Agito opened up her eyes about the coven, and that helped Isolde a great deal. They are very good friends to this day and age, even if Agito has not seen her for many years.

Alexander Morgenstern (Chartreuse) - They both have a rather complicated relationship with one another. Agito was a mere child when Chartreuse found him. He was raised by Chartreuse. Agito learned magic from him as well among many other things. He was a mentor to Agito, and close to a father, if not one. However, their relationship became rocky when Agito left, and did not join his "father" in his quest for revenge.

Skylar Petrova - Agito has known the woman for a while. He knows a few things about her that she, herself does not know about. Despite that, their relationship is on good terms, and striking a conversation with her is entertaining. One could say that Skylar is protective over Isolde, since they both know one another as well. They have an interesting bond, the both of them.

ABILITIES
Necromancy (Mediumship) - Having learned dark arts from Chartreuse himself, it should not come as a surprise that Agito can also use the same magic as his mentor, teacher. The ability to communicate, and interact with spirits. To summon and bind spirits, absorb spirits to make oneself stronger, and other things.

Necromancy (Undead Manipulation) - Like Chartreuse, Agito can also manipulate weak willed vampires. Again, it shouldn't come as a surprise.

Burst - Agito has an affinity to the element lightning. Among many other things, if the magic is concentrated enough, he can move at the speed of lightning, but for a short duration. Works well during combat or infiltration. Can be used excessively, but that would likely make his legs numb.

Illusion/Hypnosis Magic - Agito is a true expert in this form of magic. The ability to manipulate his surroundings, or a target. Agito can cause targets to see, hear, touch, smell and/or taste things which do not actually exist or cause them to perceive things differently from what they truly are.

HISTORY
Since he was a child, he has had no family, or any recollection of them. Living on the streets in order to survive. Sneak around, steal food with other homeless children. Using the little magic he knew he could use against people chasing him or other kids like him,. However, it came to an end when he tried to pickpocket someone like Alexander Morgenstern, otherwise known as Chartreuse, which Agito came to know about later in his life.

Agito has no real memory of why Chartreuse had taken an interest in him. Giving him a better life than the other homeless children. Perhaps he was lucky to have stumbled upon such a man as him. Despite the fact that his life would become relative better over the days that came, he was thrown in an orphanage at first. To learn some discipline and to be amongst children who had a roof over their head.

Agito changed for the better, but was, after a few years, taken in by Chartreuse. Now, not in the orphanage anymore, he grew up being mentored by someone he came to respect greatly. Raised by Alexander, he had learned a great deal about magic. More than what little basic spell he could use to fend off the chasers when he was a homeless kid.

Not only did he learn about his general affinity to magic; lightning, but he was also taught the ways of a Necromancer. Learning the very same, dark magic as Chartreuse. This alone made him a smart kid in his days. He became indepedent, and visited the library to read books about nearly anything. He wanted more magical knowledge, and had taken an interest in Illusion and/or Hypnosis magic.

Agito wanted to live up to Chartreuse's expectations. Knowing full well that he got a better life because of him, and to the fact that he eventually considered him to be more than just a mentor, but also a father. However, with time, Agito became a man who wanted to do more than follow his Chartreuse's wishes.

Because eventually, Chartreuse told him about the Petrova family, and the Rose Witch Covenant. He wanted revenge for what they did to him, and at first, Agito wanted to be there for him, though over the course of many years, thins changed. Their relationship became rocky, complicated. Did he want to be the same as Chartreuse? Did he start to see what his "father" actually was? Deep inside?

Agito began his own investigation into the supernatural in general. He was more or less obsessed with magic and the knowledge that came with it. It attracted the attention of many people. Some friend, and some enemies. This is also how he came to meet isolde, a vampire who was sent by the Nox Coven to kill him.

Despite her attempt at Agito's life, they became friends, and someone she could rely on. He opened up her eyes, but at the same time, maybe she opened up his eyes as well. In order to find the answers he was seeking, Agito left the supernatural world, and stayed in the human world for over a decade. However, now, he returned with a different mindset.

Last edited:
Reactions: Esmeray
tka-GyaMKQf0SLx4kxwJdOWyQjnXZZevrK9mDMOG5PGw7ZG7IL59SSrFqVgVQ-DVnK5z1KYhwl5kCwggUoSaEGAsvY48gDH8sf98MB1o1lXYxLh9_RGbOIPw2278i7anDvHeMXEa

General

Full Name:
Isolde Aoife Nox
“Ee-sol-dey” “Ee-fya”

Aliases/Nicknames:
Sol

Title(s):
None

Preferred Name:
Sol

Age/Date of Birth:
192 years.
Appears 19-21
15th July

Sex:
Female

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Race:
Vampire

Voice:
Caitlin Glass (Hannah’s dub voice from Kuroshitsuji)

Languages Spoken:
Vampir, English, Gaelic, Italian and Latin.

Security at the theatre.
0927M-qsVSiybuA73o7PUf3F4ESaeYPhuQ1SYmdQz_mZePB_SL8AWpZLqINqDsoaztGgfKfSoBGVLLdkEZh4SV7f--GwaPpFNs2D0k9zYrMUdXfmZwaljwto5ZwHJlgVdMPmkdQY

kNHO1IemYNJr22OSP8mzKIfUGPO58hGtWur2SyC6_ipwMcDuVJpHQ7q_nU5S3oRER1oJVwiFxUjb03ZwqdrvHC3-1bQzRhmViBxAoMoSbKHfd0ipLzeuCuiiIW6890_YE83dcwDC

Appearance

Facial Structure:
Oval shape, high cheekbones and full, heart shaped lips.

Body Structure:
Tall, slim with slight curves to her figure. Mostly athletic structure with long, nimble limbs.

Eye Colour:
Light blue, bordering a shade of gray.

Hair Colour:
Light blonde almost platinum shade.

Hair style:
Shoulder length, slight curls and a side parting.

Height:
5’’8

Skin Tone:
Pale- Porcelain

Scars:
None

Tattoos:
None

Piercings:
Three piercings on each ear.
Helix, Standard lobe and industrial

Marks:
TBD

Style:
Isolde’s style consists primarily of monochrome shades with the occasional darker tones of reds, purples and blues. Pretty much every other colour she will avoid like the plague. Most commonly seen wearing slim fitting pants, trousers or leggings with crisp button up shirts and fitted female waistcoats (more formal). Rarely will she be seen in skirts or dresses. In a more lax situation, Isolde is prone to wear t-shirts, shorts, oversized jumpers and off the shoulder tops. Her piercings are always in unless absolutely required to be out. Commonly, she adorns a black velvet gothic choker with a ivory white charm resting upon its middle, resembling a waning crescent moon phase. Isolde adorns minimal makeup, only really using a bold red lipstick and the odd occasion, some eyeliner. She is always wearing some type of heels. Normally, it is a pair of heeled boots but more formally, she will wear different styles.

kDTlJmpOqfB03GbR_QXYQoxOWM5WOcBdpcDK_glUQVhttpDmoY_OoNdzPdvXs4k5GoeXpE7hu80EAJERB7zdJr6bK8VCNNY65HbqFBoaklarx4gqKf2SPpg5t6_h1UhQG07pYkio

nwNvYXYWkXaUxdW-IdK0_zuTr5UwEgiUmv0s7Aoc0FxGckS5nDohZvFQZbsS-aYI5U_w88vSNxRpgk28GbbNIotpV2x6po_rk_hxWyu8XdOk0pcqp96cQF9xm3JvJcto9CHJGUXt

Personality

Five Bad Traits:
Easy to annoy | Snappish | Can be ruthless | Vindictive | Sneaky

Five Good Traits:
Loyal | Logical | Patient | Controlled | Polite (Though this is normally her faking it)

Ideals/beliefs:
➳ Isolde is more of a realist, her perception of anything will primarily be based off what she knows of someone or something
➳ There is no ‘purely’ good or evil. Everyone is both. Some people just drown in darkness while others fight it.
➳ Isolde's morality differs from others, having been raised in a environment that did not teach what is commonly thought of as wrong to be such and never had a human life to gain these from. As such, she is heavily reliant upon logic and benefit behind actions and words. If the outcome was favourable, Isolde sees no issues in doing whatever to achieve a goal.

Details:
Isolde is quite reserved and tends to keep to herself and her own business. Regardless of reason, she is rarely seen putting herself in situations that do not concern her or someone she cares about despite how few people fit in that category. Her social skills, though she can easily act polite and social, are honestly not the best if she was to act as herself. People annoy her easily and she has no issue snapping at someone verbally in retaliation for annoying her. Despite not meaning to entirely, she can be like this even with people she is close to. Though towards them, she is normally a lot calmer and engaging in comparison to others. Isolde is a realist, preferring facts and information above confirming her own feelings or instincts to something. Her history has led her to have quite a good grasp over her emotions and in terms of controlling herself. She does seem to have a slightly more playful and mischievous side, though it is rarely seen unless she finds someone amusing enough to try and rile up. Unlike others of her kind, who were once human, Isolde was not and as such has not developed morality similar to the once humans did. Things normally considered morally wrong, such as murder for example, do not appear as such to her. Instead, Isolde is reliant upon logic when judging actions, and the benefit result of them. However, since coming to Nauchtwald she has improved to understand this more but her morality remains similar.

Quirks:
➳ Messing up her hair whenever she is stressed or tired.
➳ Biting and often damaging her lip when angered, an act to try and keep control over herself.
➳ Tends to mess with people whenever slightly bored or even if she is annoyed.

Hobbies:
Piano | Cooking | Listening to music | Watching Movies
| Reading (She is picky) | Studying Poisons | Collecting rare plants | Dancing of all types (Secret)

➳ Due to heightened senses, Isolde likes calm and classical music. It also tends to calm her moods when stressed or any other type of negative state she finds herself in. She does like other types of music, though has never enjoyed country or rap.
➳ Though she can’t eat anything but blood, Isolde has learnt to cook and it quite good at it. It took a lot of practice though but nearly everyone she cares for has to eat so she learnt.
➳ The night. In her honest opinion, instinctual or not, it is the best time of day. No stress on her senses and its a lot less hectic.
➳ Researching/Investigation. A weird like but Isolde generally does enjoy this type of work.
➳ Mischief. She does enjoy messing with people in any ways possible for her own amusement.

Dislikes:
➳ Early morning. Isolde finds herself quite grumpy during the first few hours of light. Plus, she is a bloody vampire. Daytime is not her friend.
➳ Hearing anything to do with her previous coven and family.
➳ Loud people. She honestly just can’t be bothered with overly loud or obnoxious people.
➳ Running out of red lipstick. - She blames Yukari for her current use of makeup when not needed but now, she always has her red lipstick.
➳ Disruptions to anything she is working on.
-LFNRcLIlgBVK8m5QFRNp0fMEz4CJ_NWGMajeg7J4RapJgZzykip2V679HtIl-1Hmei8JGoubj9ny3Gfz4kxXmfBQv4QBQDDp4op7r_SEAo-rRECx6CPVS3d7X5AXQAy5BaAD1FA

Ke_F5N48raC0V0IOP22l3d5etlx_k9NK-xHXIsnacuiheazBN8uDPSpGoGnz7iMduv36UfrdWjABhYVVwTtAElxeiaObqRoj6qdh4cO3fTtcd-Eyib2G3dpxwYs3ayoswBg0bEyD

Relationships

➳ The Nox Coven - Isolde pretty much detests them by this point. Though she always has an ear out to know what they are up to, she detests them and their members. Isolde will rarely even speak their name, let alone announce its part in her name. Anyone related to them, she shows nothing but contempt for. If she does speak of them, she pretty much refers to their practices as brainwashing and cultish.

➳ Alaric & Julia Nox - Her relationship with them is not good either. Though this is based off the fact she left the coven and has not seen them since. Isolde knows if she met her father once more, it’d be a fight. Her mother, she does not know. However, she feels less negatively towards her mother.

➳ Skylar Petrova - Skylar is Isolde’s best friend. Isolde is slightly over protective of the young witch but she thinks she absolutely adorable. There are few people Isolde honestly will place her trust in and Skylar is one of these few. She often calls Skylar ‘Adorable young witch’.

➳ Ryuu - She met him during her travelling period and since then, she went to meet up with her friend on multiple occasions. Eventually, she brought him back to Nauchtwald when she returned from one of her trips. Ryuu is a close friend, however, Sol has feelings for him and though she is aware of it, she shows no inclination to telling him. It sometimes causes her to act awkward around him.

➳ Yukari - Many years ago when Isolde was at her lowest, she met Yukari. Despite her attacking him, Yukari was someone who rescued her from her miserable and paranoid state after leaving the cultish Nox. From that very point, Yukari has been an important figure to her, basically family. Despite her constant attempts to annoy the magi demi-god, she does love him in her own way as family. As such, Isolde aims to be there for him in return for his kindness towards her.

➳ Agito - Agito she met a long time ago when sent to kill him. However, Agito helped her realise and leave her family and nest, allowing her freedom. Agito is a close friend, especially since they reunited in Nauchtwald. Since she rarely tells people about her past, she does find comfort in the fact there is another person she can speak to when frustrated about them without worry over their reaction.

2uB85dEKOlcZxqywU3rxlc6aCFfGE-mbytiayztIK3So-9futwqe6QBZeeOGIkLsIXWBtHqE15BlRVuU885icSZsRPNqakxNR0uPTMW9Agb-E1oQO2RAf-DZoTnHQtnrT3m0aROO

OBg3la5qNLcbduXEkyIiZ1GkM7jliobSXUopQ4KGnUXlva3ehLv9vdKhf8CnRSZu_OB2IO7rE3PSdHAvm2emTW3OgUR1eujAwdMfcvYNJJaJyCHhLclli8YAsA7REkuW24brq3aU

Strengths

Arsenal:
➳ Charmed item - allowing her to be outside and within the sun without harm to herself.
➳ Dagger - Precautionary. She always has one or two on her person at a time, just in case.
➳ Poisons - Isolde pretty much always has various types of poisons upon her person, especially due to her interest in them and their effects upon people.
➳ Sabre blade. - While it was once one of her preferred weapons, Isolde, since leaving Nox, does not require it as much.

Abilities:
➳ Hypnosis
➳ Enhanced speed
➳ Enhanced strength
➳ Enhanced healing
➳ Enhanced senses
➳ Levitation

Physical:
➳ Isolde has been trained to be stealthy and so knows how to use her skills and such to be unnoticed
➳ She knows a few forms of fighting, thought they rely on quickly taking out targets

Mental:
➳ Isolde is a realist and focuses on logic, she plans out pretty much everything she can - she hates surprises.
➳ She is quite tactical
bC4NUjIDJnUnUPIrj7G0OQtmPsnRameDfLsbLmJNUZWN66LcTSPMMpMzj9XuThQ9IkUY3d5OG-S2iy-ATJvsAd-yFfgJ8hbOjsVP5D5HmZfWSpDCy0cOykI1PkwmqlcqdWACFPFt

XdBy5RwH6eWL49284mxwdVkxJVbDEOXWb7gww9crEmriTmvbs3jp34YHkvHmTKlM7Y73raWfxI9eYhPuwPmG_3lyERHDeZY7RKJrVukFbYvKEQvmVetQKADaxM5W-FDBZPBUoyTb

Weaknesses

Fears:
➳ Being dragged back into her old coven’s business .
➳ Harm coming to those she loves.

Physical:
➳ Decapitation
➳ Werewolf bites
➳ Being staked

Mental:
➳ She has insecurities - Through appearing confident, Isolde sometimes looses herself to much in analyzing and judging herself.
➳ Tends to get irritated easily by people she doesn’t know.
➳ Tends to ignore a large portion of her history, bringing it up can anger or cause herself to shut down in some ways.

1qfERm9nCz8PR-K7wDomIudluG8KDVuuKilIe6otYAAPsrS6fqn_NLeUPUMPvZl7C6iYYwzxFdHJfVShXxgdqizJE8i4SVEItBXDPE602MgsxKp3CmiFIzY1BmDp2d10iCLwnAkW

vstPNMtZJ4pPLJMB94thqEJkienJf5Yr5MvLRMrUIa9hgJfRub9FDIhzTnBAsuyBnh-2qI9bins43lhqhWtpbl9HEh0LhG9_q2TyNHn1OKbQEqC_3sPUFFet-Db-n7F5Aog3U2yI

History
➳ The Nox vampire nest has been around for centuries, formed when a pair of vampires, whose names are now lost to the historical records, fell in love and decided to try and help those of their kind who were in miserable situations. Freshly turned vampires who knew nothing, those facing persecution or were found by humans and even those who had simply become lonesome within their immortal lives. The two lovers became the leaders of the unnamed group at the time and they made a home away from society. Years had passed, the group secluded from others, when the two lovers during a brief trip to a nearby town turned a human who was close to death.

The lovers had no idea who and what this mortal was like, but they still welcomed him into their nest. However, the mortal had been power hungry during his mortal time and he was even more so when he awoke to the world of vampires. The nest simply hiding away with brief trips outside of their lands was not enough. Over time he swayed the judgement of some members to believe that they should rule, that the nest should step out and take the power he believed they deserved. He swayed them with the idea of no longer being secluded and hidden. Once he had enough support, he murdered those who did not agree with the assistance of those he swayed. His creators, the lovers, died here as well. It was from this point that this once secluded nest that only wanted to exist separately became known as ‘Nox’. It was then they became a group of murderers, thieves, informants and more.

Near enough two hundred years ago, the current leader of Nox, Alaric and Julia were faced with a situation that they could not understand, nor did they entirely believe. Vampires were created but within very rare circumstances, a vampire was born. It was myth even in their community and nest, unheard of except in whispers of misbelief. However, the two gave birth to a female child who they named Isolde Aoife. Though the reaction to her was good, the child was faced with suspicion and caution. Even her parents were this way towards her, the fact they were turned so long ago and never had children in their mortal years led to a loss of any parental instincts. At most, the duo was uncomfortable around Isolde, mostly Alaric though.

The nest was mostly unsure how to proceed but like any new one to the nest, she was taught, and her future dictated to be a ‘Nox’. Ways to kill, hunt and steal were the first steps. To identify precious artefacts and items were next. Any skill that benefited the nest, she was forced to learn. Despite being a young age and growing, Isolde was not exempt from the harsh rules the nest enforced. Her life, from even a young age, was harsh and lonely, her actions controlled and the beliefs of the nest influencing her.

Isolde spent many years unaware of the suspicion and caution directed at her. The nest members are naturally formal and controlled around one another but they were avoidant or harsher towards her in how they spoke. However, growing up with this she remained blissfully unaware that this was anything but normal treatment. She did not see her parents often either, Alaric busy and her mother often with him. Isolde did however, question why there was no other vampires like her. All she was ever told was that a vampire’s birth was rare...they knew nothing more.

When Isolde reached 19 her growth seemed to cease suddenly. It was then that some of the distrust towards her became verbalised, mainly from Henry, a vampire sired by her family before she was even born. Though instead of struggling and letting it get to her, Sol simply found herself amused by it. She spent many years paired up with Henry on jobs, the whole-time taunting and teasing the older vampire till he erupted in anger. By this point, Isolde was like every other Nox within nest grounds. Believing that they should simply follow the rules and orders of the council and leader. They never doubted the choices or decisions, and no one dared verbalise any issues with such. Loyalty and what would happen if they tried to leave was something drilled into new members and Isolde herself.

However, Isolde was always curious, but she was logical and so when she began to doubt her nest, she remained silent. The council of the nest itself had become restless and with time, they had become less cautious. She knew the nest’s dealings would be noticed and they would be faced with danger and that the council would easily throw whoever they could at whoever opposed them without care for their lives. As the Nox targeted, on request, higher profile people or stole things with more value that would certainly start a chain reaction. Nox even began to involve themselves in worse dealings, reaching in even Nauchtwald with their activity. During one of these high-risk missions, Isolde was tasked with targeting Agito and as normal she complied. Though upon her attempt, she was confronted by the magi and questioned for her reasons. Her doubts were brought to the surface and she herself began to further question her nest, her family. She reported her mission a failure, saying that somehow the target knew of the attempt and her and Agito befriended one another. He helped her come to the decision and helped her plan how to leave Nox with the least repercussions.

It took ten years of planning, partly due to her fear of how she would leave with no idea how to exist outside of the nest, before she finally acted, and she left. As expected, regardless of who her father and mother were, she was hunted to deal with the repercussions of leaving. Isolde was left to battle her ex-nest mates and succeeded in finishing a few but others retreated. The nest now would not come after her, but she knew she would need to avoid them, lest she be forced to fight for her life again.

A short while passed while Isolde tried to figure out what to do next with herself. She had money and other items that she took with her when she left but that was all. It did not help that she found herself cautious of any creature that came remotely close to her, untrusting of them without evidence. It seemed for a while that she was plagued with paranoia about everyone and everything she came across.

This extended up until she met Yukari. Like anyone else she had contact with during this time, Isolde was cautious as she could tell he was not human. A rash decision led her to attack him. Yukari eventually was able to stop her and once things calmed, the two talked. Isolde, still quite a mess, simply explained she was running from something and that its best if she was well away from them. After a while, Yukari offered to help her out. At the time he was travelling but Yukari took her to Nauchtwald where she would be able to start over. He supported her for a while, gave her a job and eventually Isolde was able to sort things out. She got herself an apartment and her life, from then, was very different to her time with Nox.

Eventually, Yukari suggested that Isolde should go take time to travel. Isolde agreed and took off for a while, travelling wherever she felt like at the time. Primarily, Isolde travelled and began to collect rare plants, artefacts and books to fuel her need for understanding all around her and her interest in poisons. Though her trip was for leisure purposes, Isolde couldn’t help but keep an eye and ear out for anything she could relating her ex-nest, both out of worry and intrigue about their status at the time. On her travels, Isolde met Ryuu (his nickname) and they became friends while she was visiting the UK. Isolde visited a few more places before she returned to Nauchtwald finally, settling back into her job at the theatre as security and returning to her normal life.

avEra9pdkhSGlhgjDecbJxxzaDxu-3Y_AmIVQXZowPShLUHHHgvPfHW2wcbykbIsgVjxVVhSqzwa385TikcXHF-LOo8EJb0bF9Csnzu6vdfJ4tEYtUU26JVxFwwB91OtYMGGNm-k

iCBR73SLcKgN7w2ThlgMeHXsPVPXK8wMG-UFgGX3Pr652yBznQkGySZ2N8coOhLBhuHijyutJBaCVFV7zcVYEToDP6PCu26NRjUzvRuuRg7Wrvm9cixTVJkB0gIQ8z43fK92E7NY

Misc

1:32 - 1:55

Isolde's Apartment
She brought it with the money she took.

Living room

Kitchen

Bathroom

Isolde's Bedroom

Spare room

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Esmeray and Akashi
dvCIXgCUcER0Rig1NzzIudlJ1g69MKa72-7VfrjiT5wBgj9h5J1M7KZwVuFh_W5TL2UZV4UIp8hDUp0D7guDSdHHfh5pnEIrf6U05O3EN8Gb2r3eAxHu_nM4zJSn-l-WZnBDP3x2

Full Name:
Nimhue

Aliases/Nicknames:
Nim

Title(s):
Sea Monster (She finds this offensive)
Guardian

Preferred Name:
Nimhue

Age/Date of Birth:
She looks 15-17
Unknown exact date/age.

Sex:
Female

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

Race:
Abaia

Voice:
Taiga Aisaka

Languages Spoken:
English

Nimhue is basically the weather controller for Nauchtwald.

aF9pbg8bza8cFGO7Cb-szn659WIawoHPiZGicez3HnKFR431tulAV-O2LR02tGmxqlKxdzRt9h1snk-tukcQjiVu2m0edzHGarHfFGIEgwWWfUaeMRcoNHInVGMQsb1_Gaf6FNyw

TlM-uVs1H2KF7z8EHk_ETXnKiBYDDsk12gZl1p3ozLLtc1ionenmRugo6xj_2wQ4BPcIVRE8iVbAqQb2ilTQeMN0tsXME8lxju9ET3xm-Vzcm7oHF8Q1LRIVW8ECd7B-VElI4UVm

Appearance

Facial Structure:
Heart shaped face with light pale pink lips and a healthy flush to her cheeks.

Body Structure:
Petite, Short and slender.

Eye Colour:
A purple-grey.

Hair Colour:
Vibrant Pink

Hair Style:
Reaches her collar bone and is naturally straight. Currently has her hair in a side parting (But often gets this changed).

Height:
5’’0

Weight:
No idea. She refuses to ever find out.

Skin Tone:
Rosy-Pale skin tone.

Scars:
Minor scarring on her upper arms. It is barely visible though.

Tattoos:
None.

Piercings:
Each ear lobe is pierced once.

Marks:
Nimhue has faint markings that covers her skin. Ancient symbols that even she fails to know what mean line her shoulder blades and back. The are a pale grey/white that blends mostly in with her flesh.

Style:
Nimhue will wear whatever is in style at the time. However, she favours skirts, shorts and leggings with baggy shirts and stylish jackets. She often focuses more on her hairstyle than her actual clothing style. Jewellery is common but she is not as focused on it as other aspects of her style. Nimhue enjoys wearing bright and lively colours, often avoiding the dark shades of every colour if possible. Strangely, Nimhue does enjoy sunglasses and so has a oddly large collection of them that she will wear when outside, regardless of the weather.

hiaswZkNwi1Uu5S2l34NKeUvu6KITW1yEJyONPrz9QBnHKEMxj9lEHiaXOdwnFLnoWpbrD11sUE2yg14otaNL5dk7Bxl6OuQg5qMSo--9GtZ6Lrvz2EhlaX9TqcNuEph_2bp2hSs

TwWxNejm4LK90DsUKNO_6dmacicmvtBg5DKNDVP2I_Ip8RvndD7KPFxCotu1kJcxOaNbvGxz77kD6j2DJ9n3fTtsO-B3zWclkASfFY91uZgjaHJVPytpv3pJdY1q3h2x2X4iBwDo

Personality

Five Bad Traits:
Possessive | Childish | Quick tempered | Selfish | Short attention span

Five Good Traits:
Caring (but slow to warm up to people | Protective | Can be understanding (if she is calm) | Thoughtful | Loves to learn new things

Ideals/beliefs:
☁ Nimhue firmly believes any creature within her water domain is under her protection and is ‘hers’.
☁ She still things the water is better than land. No argument or evidence can sway her opinion.
☁ Is a dreamer, not a realist. Tends to act more upon her emotions and feelings than focusing on logic.
☁Nimhue believes that everyone and everything is created for a purpose. Hers is simply to protect the oceans from threats, which in recent times has become humans.

Details:
Nimhue, though practically ancient, due to the growth of her species, is basically a teenager. This reflects heavily in her behaviour. She is quick to get angry at even the smallest things and possessive over her things and friends. Due to her lack of time around people, her social skills are abysmal. As such she is not used to noticing emotions in others (very well) or noticing when she is being rude or even selfish. Though currently, she is learning. Despite this, Nimhue has quite the sweet character towards people if not basically, having a tantrum of some kind. She seems to have an enthusiasm to learn and ask about new things, getting used to the world on land, and will often be entranced by anything she has not yet come across. Her moods are quick to change but generally, Nimhue is happy and bubbly when she is in a good one (the majority of the time).

Quirks:
☁ Not native to land or even her human form, there are some concepts and things she fails to grasp. When she is caught out on them she often get irritated and angry quickly.
☁ When this happens normally the corner of her eyes will minimally twitch and she will grind her teeth
☁ Nervousness often leads her to chewing upon her hair (though she will deny being nervous)

Hobbies:
☁ Swimming - Nimhue adores any time she can spend in large bodies of water. It is home to her and as such, has quite a tranquil impact upon her mood.
☁ Sweets - Coming to land, sweets is one of the greatest things she has tried since then. She is basically addicted to anything sweet.
☁ Fashion - Nimhue finds fashion trends interesting and so has a habit of following what is in style and making sure she is up to date herself with them.
☁ Angering people she dislikes - Yeah, she is just a brat.
☁ Tending to aquatic life - Unable to resist caring for any type of aquatic life as if it is of her own blood, Nimhue has a habit of collecting pet fish and spending considerable time feeding and taking care of them.

☁ Getting up at midday (she tends to be irritable if she gets up before, just for a couple hours anyway)
☁ Her pet fish
☁ Swimming
☁ Fashion
☁ Shopping
☁ Pop music
☁ Sunglasses!
☁ Irritating people

Dislikes:
☁Sour or bitter foods
☁The heat (Prefers cool temperatures)
☁Staying in her human form or on land for long periods of time
☁People harming what is hers (she considers fish in her territory, hers)
☁Having to stay in one place for extended periods of time
☁Dark colours
☁Bugs and any aviary creature

QpLOG6GWEflVuqywWHuBFobOlG6CCpgag6ZXERW465wKhxmJLjADvze6dG04WAkmzM0ixP2YPUdh6Y6tCyqEKndHBX4YeiQ3qyvEDDkrnSfiX3mgdMfizH1nCNBmffqI6EWVhGP4

jOR2QF1aCu8lkpYzlC9hQig4MrJlIAWDImjLZMVXi9Jf86vf4HABjK0XD1uA2IB5nBo2lb46KGCONHUw1B8-MLMbqci6jCTaLIR85usRIpz1tmPtvG0Y-tI5s1eXRsSYzSRy2Nk_

Relationships

☁ Lucius - Lucius is a friend and a sort of mentor. Though there is still a slight amount of resentment for loosing against the white rose witch, Nimhue trusts the witch as he helped her be free of the madness and poison. Plus he helps her learn and adapt to her new life on land, though she still finds learning boring a majority of the time.

Zhu - Nimhue considers the dragon butler basically family. At first, like she is towards everyone, Nimhue disregarded and was even rude to the butler. However, she warmed up to him when it became apparent the similarities they share. Now, Zhu is considered a brother to Nimhue.

☁ Milena - Milena is one of the few people Nimhue gets along really well with! They share many similar likes and so have been close friends for a while now. They often go on shopping trips or spend time together. Nimhue is still sometimes rude though is completely oblivious and thankfully, Milena understands Nimhue is still learning. Milena tends to try and joke around and antagonise Nimhue, something which she only understands half the time.

TBA

snaD4yZYttDSM2GqIGUJTvZRvVTl_2pBamWsq3g6XZX1-EnKCIbMY4-k8nu4qo_IqXDZpacx1qmowMuedibF3-4Pi_xpa9nTbQLtg5IYcJ8yCq7WuEdgw5bk0SP5ULCPANHW3Wzk

Strengths

Arsenal:
None

Abilities:
☁ Weather Control/Manipulation → Nimhue has a direct, almost instinctual link to nature, more specifically the weather. She is able to control it on a small or larger scale, though in some cases it can cause her to become fatigued. This occurs when causing drastic weatherly changes. Nimhue is able to use her abilities on a smaller, more personal scale but due to her minimal time outside of the oceans and lack of need, her control of such things is minimal. Her emotions can heavily impact her abilities or the general weather if strong enough.

Physical (Humanoid form):
☁ Her physical strength is slightly above average, minimally so though.
☁ Bottomless stomach - Nimhue can honestly continue eating for what seems like forever, rarely ever claiming she is full or cannot eat more.
☁ Nimhue has excellent, above average vision.

Mental:
☁ Historical and Supernatural knowledge. - Nimhue is practically ancient despite her young appearance (she ages differently) and so has knowledge on historical events and the supernatural. Though, due to many years of rest and her avoidance of people, it is rarely first hand knowledge.

c6otWPyzfIhM6KhZubuzw2YW-qiVJP3l11hXyfsX_uQphrPZf_b-TeCclOknRfXmmbRhgchILO0yrvPWYrhm86agw9WipQd-MypwVpZjnNWjvASqPps7jXmn2JRA7wiknpwTfkSY

b026kFC5HiFKCZZQqB_s8zybya1CXm6_alq33S8wmPFBAus0iPsHvR4Br-yVE5wXWaQlz65H2Ti_FE9IdIzdSFSya2s6468zcGv5wyHNyjRmm3roloRpArpndFW2786JgQlD9fT8

Weaknesses

Fears:
☁ Being on land to long. She becomes restless and irritable after extended periods.
☁ Birds. Bugs. She hates and freaks out if they get to close.

Physical:
☁ Unlike her monstrous form, Nimhue’s humanoid is considerably more fragile and weak.

Nimhue’s physical stamina is considerably inferior to when in her actual form. - She often is unable to do to much physical activity without fatigue or stress (she is still unused to this form)

Mental:
☁ Nimhue’s attention span is very short. She can tune out anything and anyone easily.
☁ Naïve - Nimhue is still learning and adapting to society, people and this life. She will believe things easily and so is tricked easily.
☁ Nimhue is constantly riddled with a, albeit ignored, sense of shame for abandoning what she is supposed to guard. The oceans. However, since she even harmed Atlantis in her madness driver moments, Nimhue has yet to returned to her territory out of shame. Its a sensitive issue for her.

tZ-OEzMXB_wJJ24LOosO1cxWlvpXo_mQ-Jrnraq1G32gxwr6nbXwu_nywg3vY7WmZhlr1Suq1PB8jPXUhm_u3_npvaKa0I3RJIcAaANsaMtxJb3Rbr02O3hOckG8I7v_mUa7LRH8

cNKu2RFkNPYONTm7IYEtJM3a3_CHpt-qZrfxPfcBA7Q6J4_PCYCtM7H539IppeDTkd_DW2qF2_g7pwzIaF7PkW3X6k4ZDasFWMbIIAipddEKA4QIr701aC8e3g43RCRIJ8TS-P4G

History

☁ Nimhue cannot answer the question properly of when she first came into existence but she knows her purpose. Her species, herself, exist to guard over the oceans and its inhabitants. Once there was life to protect, she existed. Though mortals know only recall her species as a myth to do with lakes, that’s not the full truth. Where there is a sizeable body of water, there is most likely some type of Guardian creature, Nimhue one of them. In her case, her territory rest in a portion of the oceans. Her mind, personality and self developed more with time from the simple instinctual beast she once was. Though the processes was slow as the world around her slowly began to develop as well.

She spent her years, nameless and tasked with nothing else but observing the world and protecting her space. Interactions with anything similar to her were rare and short, leading to a lonely existence. The inhabitants of land were no trouble then and the world was much simpler and so, Nimhue found herself lulled into a hundreds of years sleep until she felt the call of her instincts to awaken her. Whenever harm, on a scale warranting her attention, occurred she woke up with a start. More often than not it was trouble on land that threatened her home if it continued. So, to find out more, Nimhue took on a humanoid form for the first time to observe.

Nimhue had no issues with humans, the supernatural or any creature that existed on land at this point. She was simply curious. This was her first exposure to the supernatural world, coming across a group of shifting creatures (shifters). She held no plans to interrupt in their business, she only needed to confirm they would not trespass or attempt to enter her territory but she was found quickly by them. Not that she understood the need to hide or that they would attack her, curious to what she was as they had not come across a scent like hers before. Nimhue remained stunned by their actions, her knowledge of anything apart from her home was near non-existent and so was forced to battle these creatures. She was inexperienced and clumsy in this form and so was damaged easily. Nimhue was luckily able to escape back to the ocean before too much harm could come to her. However, in her wake was storms and floods in the general area of land that her blood was spilled for a couple days.

This sparked a rage, towards land and its inhabitants, inside Nimhue. Where she once let boats innocently fish in small amounts, the giant sea beast would attack anything that ventured into her territory. Large jaws would snap apart feeble ships and even devour all that came close. If not that, storms were evoked to drown anything and everything in her rage. Her once normal instinctual protectiveness was influenced by her selfishness, extending this once attack upon herself towards anything that was born upon land. She hated them, so she found herself viciously reacting to anything, even those she knew deep down, she should not be reacting to.

However, her rage didn’t slowly dwindle, in her loneliness it was a fire that was fuelled with passing years. For a long time she kept up these actions until exhaustion and the need to sleep once more returned. Nimhue gave into the exhaustion and retreated back into the very depths of the ocean to slumber, her large form curled deep within oceanic caves. This processes would repeat itself on and off, the length of her awareness and sleep decreasing each time. Of course, as she grew, she required less time to grow and develop during her sleeping periods and so, with each rest, she was growing bigger and stronger.

A hundred or so years ago, Nimhue awoke once more and as normal, she continued her usual warpath of vicious attacks and murder. Atlantis itself rest within her territory and Nimhue was known as ‘Guardian’ to them (she had no name yet) but her interactions with the city and creatures was minimal except for a few sightings when she passed by. However, a problem occurred when Nimhue was attacked by the unknown when she decided to tread on land once more. She was tricked into treading upon land and a nasty, madness inducing poison infected into her bloodstream. It was slow acting but it was planned by her attackers. By the time she had returned to the oceans, once again in her true form, Nimhue was driven into madness and attacked everything and anything regardless of her loyalty to the oceans creatures. Atlantis ended up suffering in the processes as she had lost her senses, her mind and became hell-bent on destroying that as well.

At the time the white rose witch, Lucius appeared to stop her attack from destroying the underwater city. The poison was slowly being destroyed in her system but it was still present and so the abaia and witch clashed. However, the witch did win against the mindless abaia but she was not destroyed or killed. With her powers fluctuating as the poison faded, Nimhue took her human form as storms began to violent brew above in the clouds. Nimhue was ashamed and angry, at her attackers and herself, for what had happened in her mindless rage. Lucius offered to help her heal from the remaining poison but also invited her to a place called Nauchtwald (she totally thought it was a made up name when he first said it). Unable to stay near the places she was supposed to protect but ended up destroying, she agreed to lend her abilities and go to Nauchtwald.

Nimhue out of shyness and uncertainty about being out of her element grew close to Lucius, only trusting the white rose witch. Though this distrust has fizzled out. When she first arrived she knew very little as she had not learned anything a day in her life. She had instincts and very little else. However, Lucius helped her and began to teach her so she could catch up with the world. Even now she knows so very little and finds herself continuously curious of things she comes across but she has grown fond and familiar with certain things as well. It was upon entering Nauchtwald she gave herself the name Nimhue once she learnt to read, having gotten the name from a book she read. She is still adapting but social skills and such are still not her forte, rarely understanding if she upsets or angers someone else. ☁

S4RBAed4XsbuLx7DTavGYNs2en7F4l5wOHTfR27ZIrj2r-GHF-6C6PqZnK-bpP9csDqlxwP_eaBnddk7OmboIQMPpFRo8o9eERdyCskaJ95aTEjZkRod3kJ7aZA4BFqiT0F4OoJr

ZCZyXezqwgG1KAPBnAbAnDMwg-JXIr7L_l8FUBFlp3EbriMurXI1UnIOMO1IyW6vgUOfRyGBB7eOUw9oDSdqkWsKmpNlKO1pdtqi4u_NdhwG6NZrfaBWEqC5ReGuXskEWe3Dr1GC

Misc:

TBA

This serpentine like form is in fact, Nimhue's natural state. Her size within this state is unmeasured but she is still large enough to devour multiple large scale ships within her extendable jaws, later devoured by inside rows of spiked fangs. The flesh of this form is primarily a light grey at the bottom, the shade becoming darker upon her top side, a type of camouflage from those looking above and below it. Spiked dorsal fins run along the top, the tips of each spine illuminated with light blue bioluminescence. Pectoral and pelvic fins are the only ones upon her form that are not lit up with bioluminescence though they run across grey flesh in a line either side of her body. There is sets of whisker like appendages that also stretch from her form, these illuminated pink in contrast to the blue bioluminescence of her fins and flesh. This forms eye's seem to glow with an eerie white hue at all times. The bioluminescence is not present all the time, being a conscious thing for Nimhue.

Impacts on humanoid form:
☁ When exposed back to water, her humanoid form will adapt to allow her to breathe.

Nimhue's bedroom in Petrova Manor
Located on top floor and furthest room from anyone else

Last edited:
Appearance is WIP​
Full Name:Silas Grimstone
Aliases/Nicknames:
Title(s):"The Coven-breaker" "The Deal-Maker" "The Grim"
Preferred Name: Mr. Grimstone.
Sex:Male
Sexual Orientation:Heterosexual
Race:Human
Languages Spoken: Most, if not all.
Occupation:Owner/Creator of "The Hollow" A pocket-dimension which function as a nightclub, black market and sanctuary/neutral ground.

Facial Structure:Oval shaped, sharpness around the eyes.
Body Structure:Lean/Petite
Eye Color:Red pupils, yellow circles around them.
Hair Color:Pinestraw/faded browns/yellows.
Height:6ft
Weight:145lbs.
Skin Tone:Pale
Scars:A 'Hangman's' Scar on his neck.
Style:Business Professional.

Personality Type: Chaotic Neutral, Destructive, Manulative, Scheming, Obsessed with Cartomancy and fate.
Five Bad Traits: No true allies, distrusts everyone, Nihilistic, frail without magic, mentally unstable at times.
Five Good Traits: Honors his word, Resourceful, Strong sense of duty for his community, is a Realist, is loyal to those who offer him the same courtesy.
Quirks:His right eye will twitch often as the only tell that he is frustrated. He is utterly enthralled by new information or knowledge, specifically the obscure.
Hobbies: Reading bones, tarot cards and scrying.
Likes: Chocolate-covered cherries. Caring for his fellow outcasts. Visiting Xavier Petrova's grave.
Dislikes: The stagnation of the magi-community and their abdication of authority and their inability or lack of desire to maintain a system of equality for magical beings.

Red Rose Witch:The love of his life despite a falling out in their early adult years. Their relationship is complicated and tumultuous.
White Rose Witch: His god-son and very much the son he always imagined himself having. Silas feels a certain sense of responsibility for him.
Black Rose Witch: Silas has taken an interest in the young witch to have her under his wing and establish a mentorship with her.
Asta'Roth'Bracht: A second son to Silas, though he's never verbalized it. He has taught Roth almost every aspect of both his business and his philosophy. The conclusion could be drawn that Silas is grooming Roth to be his successor as 'The Grim'.

Arsenal:
Carnemancy - The magical manipulation of flesh.
Sanguimancy - The magical manipulation of blood or Blood Magic.
When used in conjunction these are among the most powerful combinations of dark magic, feeding from the sacrifice the user offers the spell to magnify its power.
Voodoo - Fetishes, Transfer of ailment/pain, hexes.
Shamanism - Totems of protection/emotional disturbance, repair.
Abilities: None may be considered greater than his ability to always arrange for things to end in his benefit.
Physical: Few to none. Physically he is frail.
Mental: Mental fortitude and endurance beyond comparison. Years of unyielding and inconsolable pain have hardened his resolve and ability to focus.

Physical: His body is weak and seemingly deteriorating. His ego and his pride.
Fears:Accomplishing nothing with all his resources and great power.

Misc: Silas is rarely seen without 'Roth' at his side. His personal bodyguard, confidant and servant.

Midway through the 1700's during what was recorded to be the worst storm in Nautchwald's history, there was an eerie happening. The storm came without warning and with such an abruptness it worried even the adults. The violent clouds ripping through the calm skies. Bolts of lightning illuminating the darkness of the dimension for brief moments before booming thunder rocked buildings to their foundations. The vibrations waking people from their slumber was followed by moments of profound silence. It was during one of these moments that the elder member of the Petrova family, Maximus heard it. Unmistakable. The screaming and wailing of a baby, despite their only infant being comforted already.
The unlikelyhood aside it was a matter of fact that indeed, there was a baby screaming hoarsely at Petrova Manor. After a small search ensued, it was discovered that a newborn baby was left on the steps to their home. The witches roused from their sleep, the servants at attention as a family meeting was called to discuss this...problem.
The problem of course being that this baby possessed strange colored eyes and a magical aura so potent that the elders had to enchant the very clothing the infant wore to prevent him from suffocating under the weight of his aura. A magi born to none of the great families, a cradle-witch.
Wrapped in red satin blankets in a cradle crafted from old birch wood, the only indication of his identity was a name etched just above the infant's head. 'Silas Grimstone'. He shook and trembled, wailing violently whenever someone would pick him up, that was until a red-haired maid reached down to coddle him. Upon seeing her long red hair and smiling face, he immediately giggled and cooed, reaching up with tiny hands to touch her face. Strangely, even the storm seemed to subside with the child's happiness.
How did he get here? Why was he left with them? What should they do with him? Cradle witches fates were left to the discretion of the individuals that discovered them, though usually death was the preferred solution. To keep magi bloodlines pure and refined. The family argued both sides of the conversation. Though it was the eldest Petrova, Maximus, who ended the debate.
The boy would be raised alongside the newborn blue rose witch, Xavier. They would be treated as brothers, their hope being that given both children's immense powers, that they could both grow from the company.
There was always tension in the family over the presence of a non-petrova living in the manor. The vocal minority were still of the opinion that Silas didn't belong there. As he grew into a young man, he began to pine over Sephiria or as he called her 'Luna', the only light in his darkness. Xavier also desired this woman which caused strife between them, though it required a carefully orchestrated series of events for a schism to be torn between the trio.
Each magi possesses an affinity for one school of magic, one school that they accell at above the rest. Silas never knew this growing up and despite his raw magical power, it was uncultivated and thus very much a dull weapon. The Petrova's long suspected that his affinity was for dark magic and if that were the case, he'd be a danger to every magi alive. Combining the unknown limits of his ever growing power with the potency of dark magic was a fear that lead to the decision to never teach Silas about dark magic.
What the family didn't realize was that Silas's affinity for dark magic was so strong that he actually failed at every other school of magic he attempted to learn, inspiring even more worry in them. Though they couldn't hide the truth forever and Silas was becoming frustrated with his failures as his brother Xavier seemed to master every spell he attempted.
This deception or lie of ommission by the family mixed with Silas's own frustrations created the perfect melting pot for a still unknown creature with motives entirely shrouded in mystery to create a monster.
Silas was taken while away from the manor and subdued deep within the woods, hidden away from the light of day inside a cave. Dim candles burning with an eerie luminance, shadows danced along the walls as Silas awoke, unscathed and unharmed. He called out for help, he threated the darkness in his rage, he didn't understand what was happening. Not until he heard it.
Laughter. Not external but from within his own mind. A deep voice, the laughter coming from it was not jovial but rather sardonic. Him or perhaps 'it' was mocking him. Though before he could challenge or threaten it again, he noticed movement with his peripheral vision and turned his head to meet his captor, though he soon regreted that decision.
It wore the guise of a man, only to obscure the truth. Discarding it's facade', the creature possessed two feathered, tri-ponged talons for arms and while having the form of an adult male, it lacked any sort of face. Rather, the place where it's face should be was a blank slate of flesh. His lower torso was that of a satyr's, complete with hooved feet and a tail.
There it was again, that voice inside his head. It was nails on the chalk-board of his mind. "My child, I'm here to show you the truth. I mean you no harm...and once you've heard my truth...I promise to leave you be." It's words were melancholy and it's tone monotonous, but there was something about this creature that made him believe it transcended falsehood.
"Your family has hindered you...out of fear. They have never loved you Silas, you know this. You were an experiment for Xavier, a toy for 'Luna' to tug along. You've always been alone in the darkness, but that doesn't make you weak." With each statement, Silas was given a vision to accompany it. He saw the decision to hide his affinity for dark magic and keep him under control being made by the family. He saw Xavier turning his back on him, he saw Luna married to Xavier and then pregnant with his child. Then as if peering into his own soul, he saw himself standing at the center of an infinite darkness. The hands of his betrayer's outstretched to pull him out of the darkness, though he felt only rage and uttered a single word, 'No.'
The hands which had once reached for him vanished one by one until the darkness swallowed Silas.
"Let go of your love. Your compassion. You don't need them. Cast out your kindness and morality, let the darkness swallow your heart and you will know the power that is your birth-right." The voice now possessed a tone of pride, like that of a father watching his son become a man. Silas felt cold and hungry, as though he'd never eaten before or felt warmth. He didn't want to believe what he'd seen but he'd always suspected something was amiss. He'd never truly felt cared for.
Unbeknownst to Silas, Xavier and Luna had been tracking him down since his disappearance, making their way into the forest. Whether guided by fate or by an unknown factor, they found the cave with Silas inside.
Though they did not see the eldritch creature that Silas was conversing with, only whispers on the wind and in the darkness. As though the very darkness of the cave had a consciousness, it was a bone-chilling sensation. Then they felt it, the realization that the sensation was actually coming from Silas whose back was to them as he lie hunched over and silent. Rushing to his side, Xavier nearly collapsed as he backed away aghast at the site of Silas, turning away to not witness the horror further.
Silas was resting in a pool of his own blood and vomit, infrequently heaving before bits of organs and more blood would pile around his legs. His muscles were nearly gone, his arms so thin they appeared malnutritioned and his eyes sunken in and glazed over as if in a trance. Luna despite attempts was unable to wake him, Xavier wanted to leave him to get the family, though both were interupted when Silas coughed a final time and cast his gaze upon them.
Xavier understood it before Luna, that their 'Silas' was no more. Silas's once unrefined aura was now chilling and cruel in essence as it wrapped around it's master. It was the look in his eyes that gave it away, it was hatred. "You both betrayed me...and I loved you...both of you. Thank you for setting me free from my weakness, there is no love or weakness within me now...it's only hollow." Shortly afterwards Silas vanished into a pocket-dimension and wasn't heard from by the Petrova's for years.
Over the next decade Silas built an empire. He called together a meeting of the heads of all the great magi families and struck his very first bargain. They'd all become aware of his great change and power, most had expressed desires to have him eliminated. It was at this meeting of the Grand Coven that "The Hollow" was born. Silas would be unobstructed and unimpeded to run his business within his private pocket-dimension with zero oversight. He would be the one authority of it, under three conditions. 1. It must be a neutral ground. 2. No deals could be made that could lead to the harm or death of a main member of any of the great covens. And the final rule, number 3. Silas Grimstone must never take on an apprentice or harbor any cradle witches.
It took Silas less than another decade to amass such a reputation and prestige that not even the grand coven wished for a conflict to arise. His tendrels touched every realm, deals were made and Silas became something more dangerous than ever before. He became necessary.

9A52E1A5-552F-4075-BE67-41901B0A17B2.jpeg

Zhulong
朱龍
E2F41DB1-F65F-4E52-9FC7-A7084E58E0B2.png
Full Name:
朱龍
Zhulong

Aliases/Nicknames:
  • Ao Qui (Former name)
  • Vermillion Dragon (Name meaning)
  • Dragon King of the South (Former Title)
  • Zhu (Nickname)
  • Ryuu (Nickname)
Preferred Name:
Zhulong, Zhu, Ryuu

Ancient, but appears like a man in his early twenties when taking human form.

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Species:
Chinese Dragon - The Essence of Summer

Languages Spoken:
  • Mandarin (Southwestern)
  • Southern Wu, Gan, Xiang, Min, Hakka, Yue
  • Various forms of old Chinese
  • Various forms of middle Chinese
  • Mongolian
  • Khams Tibetan
  • English
  • French
Petrova Butler

Appearance:
In his human form, Zhulong stands about 178 cm tall. He is slender but toned, and elegantly long limbed. His complexion is of the fairer variant, although he will easily catch a light tan in when working outdoors the summer. Zhulong’s exact eye color can be difficult to pin down, as it tends to shift between various shades of blue and gray depending on the lighting and his exact mood. His most prominent feature, however, may be his hair. Fiery red like the scales of his true form, his silky mane tumbles well past his hips. For the sake of practicality, he usually puts it up it in a high ponytail or even a loose braid. Sometimes he wears it traditionally, in a bun secured by a hairpin.

Clothing wise, Zhulong’s choices tend to vary. For work he wears the standard butler uniforms provided to him by his employers. In his freetime the clothes he wears tend to be casual but good looking. Occasionally he dons traditional wear from various parts and time periods of China.

Although he tends to cover it up by his clothes, Zhulong has a thin line of red scales that runs down along his spine – the only feature that remains as a reminder of his true nature. Zhulong is after all a dragon, and that is the shape his true form takes. Long, snake like and elegant, with scales the burning orange-red of a summer’s sky at dusk. His wolf like head is clothed in fur rather than scales, and his mane is long and flowing. He has a pair of black horns that sprout from his temples, and his whiskers are koi-like in appearance.

Personality:
Zhulong takes on the appearance of a rather good natured and well mannered individual. Although he may come off as a bit restless at times. He always something to busy himself with and only rarely settles down for a moment of peace and quiet. Zhulong is attentive, organized and loyal. His approach towards problem solving is level headed and methodical, and even in the most stressful of situations he can usually manage to keep a cool head. Zhulong also takes his job very seriously, and considers always doing his best the bare minimum. He is in fact a bit of a workaholic.

That is not to say that Zhulong is entirely lacking humor. In less formal situations he makes use of both wit and sarcasm, and he enjoys occasionally teasing his friends.

Some would say that Zhulong’s personality resembles the ocean itself. On most days, it is calm, steady and tranquil. The waves barely even rippled the surface, and from a distance it looks beautiful, peaceful, even comforting. By the shore the water is gentle, the current is calm. Yet the further in you venture, the deeper it it gets. Suddenly it no longer feels so gentle, but greedy, and it tugs at you, pulling you under. The number of lives it has taken is larger than it can even be bothered to remember, and within its depths lurk more mysteries than one could ever hope to uncover in a lifetime. Many a fool have lost their lives trying. The sea is often associated with beauty and tranquility, but also with raging storms and ravenous appetites.

Zhulong may almost always seem calm and collected regardless of what situation he is thrown into, but it should never be forgotten that he is and ancient being and a force of nature. His wrath is not something to be trifled with.

Hobbies:
  • Baking, Cooking, Making Sweets
  • Gardening
  • Playing the ehru and piano
  • Reading
  • Music
  • Warm weather
  • Rain
  • Storms
  • Cooking & Baking
  • Peach blossoms
  • Tea
  • Nature
  • Spicy Foods
  • Bodies or water
  • Books
  • Dogs
Dislikes:
  • Winter
  • Snow
  • Frost
  • Cold Weather
  • Drought
  • Coffee
  • Circuses
  • Zoos
  • Natto
  • Tomatos
  • Deserts
  • Mosquitos
  • Iron
Fears:
  • Freedom
  • Never returning home
Strengths:
  • Zhulong is level headed and well mannered.
  • He’s good at problem solving, organizing and improvising when things don’t work out as planned.
  • Where Zhulong really shines however, is in the kitchen. Give him a knife, a pan, a few ingredients and a little time. He’ll whip up something amazing for sure.
  • A centuries for practice have made him pretty good at playing the Ehru. He sings pretty well too, but refuses to admit it.
  • As the essence of summer, this is the season in which Zhulong is at his strongest.
Weaknesses:
  • He may be a little too hardworking. As in, he has a difficult time simply letting things go. Always striving to do his best, he may eventually run the risk of burning himself out.
  • Clowns, they terrify him.
  • Zhulong may be the essence of summer, but he’s still a water spirit and doesn’t do too well in droughts. However, usually that’s something summoning rain can fix.
  • What summoning rain can’t fix, however, is snow, ice and frost. Back in Guandong this wasn’t much of a problem as the winters there are mild, but in Nautwald they are not as easily avoided. Zhulong tends to be at both a physical and mental low whenever his least favourite season rolls around.
  • Like all dragons of his kind, he is allergic to iron.
Abilities:
As a dragon king and water spirit, Zhulong possesses a fairly wide range of abilities. He is the embodiment of the potent and auspicious powers that govern water, rainfall, clouds, hurricanes and floods.

Zhulong is capable of changing his size, coloration and form, amongst other things to that of a human. Other alterations include turning into water, changing his colors as a means of blending in with his surroundings and glowing in the dark. Although wingless, Zhulong is capable of flight via a form of levitation magic.

Zhulong is semi-immortal, meaning that he does not age. Or, at least he doesn’t seem to age physically. Although his life most likely won’t be claimed by time, he is not immune to death. Much like Tolkien’s elves, he can still be slain or die of grief. Certain illnesses may also be capable of killing him. That said, his strength, durability and endurance are all considerably better than a normal human beings. His senses and his vision in particular, are also enhanced.

Zhulong’s tail is prehensile, meaning he can use it to grab onto things.

History:
Every single body of water—from the greatest ocean to the tiniest stream, cascade, or even well—is under the jurisdiction of a dragon. Legend has it that the Goddess of Creation (Nü Wa) tasked four dragons with administering the Four Seas surrounding the Eastern Continent. Ever since, these Dragon Kings have held court in grand Crystal Palaces on the ocean floor.

Zhulong, also known as Ao Qui is the king of dragon king of the east and once ruled the South China Sea. In the year of 1941 Zhulong relinquished his true name and title however, in exchange for the permission to accompany a young girl by the name of Charlotte Stanford back to her relatives in England. He had promised her father, after all, that he would keep her safe no matter what. And a dragon always keeps their promise. Even if they must give up everything to do so.

True to his word, Zhulong stayed with Charlotte for the remainder of her life, under the guise of her loyal though mysterious butler. She passed away at the age of 84. For a while thereafter, Zhulong was not only grief stricken, but he also felt truly and utterly lost. Suddenly he had gained more freedom than he’d ever had before, even preceding his years of servitude to the Standford household. As the dragon king, he’d had many duties and responsibilities to take care of, and the rulings of his heavenly superiors to adhere to. In essence serving a human was not all that different. Yet the freedom to do whatever he pleased… it was more than the dragon felt capable of handling. Returning home was never an option. He had been exiled for a thousand years, and of that only less than a hundred had passed. And so he was left to wander aimlessly, in a foreign land he had never quite grown used to. He missed his home. In England, the winters were too cold and he didn’t find the local water spirits particularly easy to associate with.

Things began looking up for Zhulong when he was contacted by his friend Isolde, informing him that the Petrova’s were in need of a new butler. Deciding that there was nothing left for him in London, Zhulong decided to give it a shot and applied for the job.

Needless to say, he managed to make a good impression on Sephiria, because here he stands today – a year later, as the Petrova butler.

Relationships:
WIP

Voice:

Associated Music:

Last edited:
Reactions: Esmeray
Status
Not open for further replies.