Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My time zone is Mountain Standard Time. I work a very stressful job, and am usually busy.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I don't have a favorite genre. I can role-play under any genre and I enjoy doing so. Though, I tend to stray more towards Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Drama, Magical, Supernatural, and Romance (BL/Hetero/GL).
cQApleS.png

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2pocie0.jpg

Hello! The Realm of Nautchwald is small pocket dimension with a very diverse community of supernatural beings and monsters. What you may find during your time in Nautchwald is a small beach side town lined with a whole bunch of shops and buildings. There is also a park for families and individuals to relax in, a farmers market down by the docks, and various housing options. Down the paved road leading away from the small town is where you will find Nautchwald's High School where teenagers of all sorts attend. The road continues past this and ultimately leads to Petrova Manor where the Mayor of Nautchwald, Magnolia Arcenciel, and her "family" lives. You have recently moved, and registered as a Nautchwald citizen. Now that you are a citizen, what is there for you to do? Get a job, make friends, attend Nautchwald High School, discover the secrets of the Petrova Manor, maybe even meet a Petrova? It's all up to you in this open role-play! All you have to do to is join our chat room "Nautchwald Realm" and embark on a new life.

110x7nq.jpg

The Petrova Manor, named after the former mayor Xavier Petrova, sits upon a cliff by the sea. It's guarded by a black old century style gate and a built in security system. The manor itself is huge, at least four stories tall, and made entirely out of brick. It is the most luxurious places in all of Nautchwald, with a large front yard, modern appliances, personal servants, a view of the ocean, and much more. It seems that only the people who have a reason to be there are allowed entry onto the estate, but you managed to get in by applying to work there. What awaits you behind those large onyx gates? Find out and join our closed role-play "The Rose Witch Covenant"! For entry and more information please message a group officer or the group owner Violaceous.

hsmckw.jpg

The Petrova Family, that take residence in the Petrova Manor, are a millennia old family of witches. Within this family of witches there are those how excel greatly over the others.They specialize in a certain type of magic naturally and are blessed or cursed with certain powers only they possess. The reason these witches have gained such power is because they are the reincarnations of the founding members of the Rose Witch Covenant which the Petrova Family centers itself around. Each "Rose Witch" are identified by the color of their past self. Secretly, they are the true force that governs the Realm of Nautchwald. Are you "Rose Witch" material?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TP2Cl8b.png

"Our coven immortal, our bonds eternal, our suffering everlasting."

Website | Interest | Discord | IC
Welcome! Rose Witch Covenant is the very first role-play that I ran on Iwaku, and after a while it had to be put on hiatus due to lack of active players, and some real life issues I was having at the time. It has been down for around three years now, and in those three years I have worked on the role-play in my spare time with the hopes that I would be able to run it again. I am happy to announce that I have finally completed the website improvements, which means I can finally reopen RWC to the Iwaku community. Yay!

RWC is around four or five years old now, and one of my greatest creations. It falls somewhere in the genres of drama, modern fantasy, and action, with little tid bits of adventure and mystery. I hope these are something that interest you! The Story will focus primarily on the Petrova Family and the hardships they might face as they try to keep not just Nautchwald together, but themselves. There will be very many story arcs, as well as individual character arcs, and special events to keep all of us entertained while we experience something great together! Other things to note is that there might be dark themes, such as character death and violence, in this role-play. If stuff like that bothers you then maybe this role-play isn't suited for you.

Oh! Don't forget to take a look at the website I created for this role-play. On it you will find very important information such as rules, roles, lore, and locations that are vital to the role-play. I know some people would prefer the information be on site as well, so below I will include tabs highlighting only certain things to consider before joining. After people express enough interest then I will also create a info dump thread for those of you that are a bit more fickle with how you like things presented to you. If you have any questions feel free to ask below, or send me a PM. I appreciate that you've made it this far in my interest check, and if you are interested please comment below! Thanks for reading!

[fieldbox=", #BF3EFF, solid"]
[bg=#333333]
[stabs=bcenter|680x200]
{slide=Rules and Expectations|center}- Must be long term and dedicated. This role-play could last a while!

- You must be active, and post at least once or twice a week . You will be given three warnings for inactivity before being removed from the group.

- You must be cooperative with the Game Master and the other members.

- You can collaborate on events, plot, and characters. Please tell the game master of any plot or event prior to carrying it out.

- If you, the game player, are having troubles with another member please tell the Game Master.
Drama out of character is frowned upon, drama in character is welcomed.

- Zero tolerance is in effect. I do not and will not accept bullying of any form in or out of my game. You will be removed from the group, and your character will become npced until I decide they are no longer needed.

-Do not argue with me, the game master, as I have final say in any matter. When I tell you to change something then you change it. When I tell you to stop misbehaving then you stop misbehaving. When I tell you no then that means no. I will not be disrespected, belittled, or harassed for any decisions I've made regarding anything in the role-play. You will be given three warnings to correct your behavior before being removed from the role-play. ( I only had to write this rule due to previous complications with past players).

For more information please visit the website! Thank you. :)

{/slide}
{slide=Roles}Several Rose Witches are available! I NEED MORE SUPERNATURAL CHARACTERS TOO! DO NOT BE AFRAID TO GET CREATIVE! MESSAGE ME ON IWAKU OR DISCORD IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR IDEAS! :)

Rose Witches:

Blue Rose - Xavier - Semi-Omnificence- Deceased - Unavailable
Red Rose - Premade - Magic - Anastasia - Widow of Blue - Mother to White - Grandmother to Black and Purple - Petrova Family Head - CEO of Potent Inc. - Taken by Phantom
White Rose - Premade - Space and Time - Morris - Father to Black and Purple - Bears the Mark of La Rosa - Available (I will be picky on who takes this role)
Purple Rose - Premade - White Arts / Protection / Healing - Moselle - Taken by Vio
Black Rose - Premade - Dark Arts / Curses / Chaos - Skylar - Antagonist - Taken by Vio

Pink Rose - Chi - Taken by Celeste
Grey Rose - Divination - Pending / Available
Bisque Rose - Transmutation - Available
Orange Rose - Elemental - Available
Chartreuse - Necromancy - Antagonist - Available
For more information on the witches please take a look at their page found on the website. :)

The Familiars: WE NEED THESE!
Each Rose Witch can have a familiar companion. For more information on them please take a look at the website. :)

Blue -
Red - Taken by Celeste
White -
Purple -
Black - Taken by Shini

Pink -
Orange -
Bisque -
Grey -
Chartreuse - Taken by Shini

Other:

WE NEED CHARACTERS OUTSIDE THE PETROVA FAMILY, ORIGINAL ROLES (Roles I have not provided).

{/slide}
{slide=The Petrova Family Memoir}Creation

Millennia ago, dating back to the days of ancients, Lucifer, gods most prized angel fell from the heavens and was imprisoned in a new realm of fire and ice. Once fallen, the battle between "evil" and "good" shortly began. Demons were created and roamed the plains of hell seeking any possible way to climb out of the pit. Around this time other creatures, small little beings, known as humans began to advance and adapt to the world the creator had bestowed upon them. Most the of human race adapted into laborers, warriors, and even kings. People too blind, arrogant, or perhaps ignorant to see the supernatural creatures that plagues their realm, however, there was that small percent that were born on the same frequency as the other beings that roamed the earth along side them. People who were capable of seeing that they were not alone in their world, that other creatures walked along side them such as nymphs, sirens, fae, vampyre, angels, and even demons. These supernatural beings, so unlike the humans, were known for their habits but none more dangerous than that of a demon. It wasn't long before the humans began to realize that they could harness the power of these dangerous creatures. These people are formally known as witches. It is said that witches are the product of a contract made with that of a demon. The demon provides the human unnatural power and in return they either collect souls, or give up their own. Thus witches were created, and as time continued it's march forward witches began being born by natural means. The demons eventually were no longer needed in order to obtain great power, that is unless you were born human.

To be continued..., on the website! ;)
{/slide}
{slide=And we can dance....}We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well, they're no friends of mine

Say, we can go where we want to
A place where they will never find
And we can act like we come from out of this world
Leave the real one far behind

And we can dance
(Dancé!)

We can go when we want to
The night is young and so am I
And we can dress real neat from our hats to our feet
And surprise 'em with the victory cry

Say, we can act if we want to
If we don't, nobody will
And you can act real rude and totally removed
And I can act like an imbecile

And say, we can dance, we can dance
Everything's out of control
We can dance, we can dance
They're doing it from pole to pole
Everybody look at your hands
Everybody's taking the chance
Safety dance
Oh well, the safety dance
Ah yes, the safety dance

We can dance if we want to
We've got all your life and mine
As long as we abuse it, never gonna lose it
Everything'll work out right

I say, we can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
Because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well, they're no friends of mine

I say, we can dance, we can dance
Everything's out of control
We're doing it from pole to pole
Everybody look at your hands
Everybody's taking the chance

Ah yes, the safety dance
Oh yes, the safety dance
Oh, the safety dance, yeah
Well, it's the safety dance
It's the safety dance

584db_s-200x150.gif

{/slide}
[/stabs]

[/bg]
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:

Ch1a-rzxp.PNG

Full Name
Lucius Maximillion Petrova

Aliases/Nicknames: Father Time, White, Marked one, Goes by other various names as he travels through time

Title(s): White Rose Magi, Book Keeper, Legend and Savior of Atlantis

Preferred Name: Lucius

Age/Date of Birth: Ageless / February 29 1789

Sex: Male

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Race: Magi

Voice: Troy Baker (Schnitzel El Brittania)

Languages Spoken: English, Spanish, German, Irish, Gaelic, Greek, Romanian, Russian, Dutch, French, Japanese, Chinese, Latin, Arabic, Korean, Portuguese, Hindi, Hebrew, Italian, Atlantean, Draconic, Celestial, Demonic, Fae , Most Known languages

Appearance

Facial Structure: Lucius carries a strong jawline, Small nose, Balanced out structure, near flawless complexion

Body Structure: Athletic Build, Semi-Toned, Fit frame

Eye Color: Violet

Hair Color: Light black with hints of purple tint (Naturally and secretly Pure Snow White)

Height: 6'2

Weight: 190

Skin Tone: Fair

Scars: Small Faded Seal like mark of what remains of his father Restraint mark. Although he keeps it hidden at all times.

Tattoos: N/A

Piercings: N/A

Marks: Rosa Marking/Seal over the back of his right shoulder

Style: Generally will be in some formal wear or suit, But with how he travels often through time that is subject to change. Keeps to White and/or darker colors like black and blue.

Personality

Traits: Noble, Charming, Alluring, Kind Hearted, Wise, Intelligent, Loving, Imaginative, Mature, Organized, Mysterious, Adoring of his children, Charismatic

Flaws: Burdened, Lonely, Stressed, Guilty, Viewed as Neglectful, Angry, Isolated, Reserved, Masked

Ideals/beliefs: Believes changing his own past mistakes is too dangerous and focuses more on guiding the present and future rather than altering things from the past including the mistakes as a father in his daughters lives. He believes one should simply try to do all they can to take responsibility and better themselves in place of such easy changes/fixes.

Details: A bit of a womanizer in his younger years although with self reflection he suspects it was a way to distract himself from his terrible childhood and family bonds. Since then he has slowed his flirtatious pursuits and has put more focus in his duties and magic as well as more importantly being the father he needs to and wants to be. Despite his absence from their lives he loves his two daughters more than he can ever explain and is overrun with guilt for his past actions that he is trying so hard to correct.

Quirks:
Zones out in thought when troubled or trying to calm his mental state.
While he often looks over his pocket watch he will fiddle with or view it in some fashion or lower his glance if masking his worry or full intentions/emotions.
GWC14040S_380x@2x.jpg

Hobbies: Reading, Piano, Observing Time and Space, Spending time in the Personal Domain he invented with the Bisque Rose.

His Daughters, Bisque (The color and the Witch) His Familiar, Music, Art, Calm Environments, Swimming, Coffee

Dislikes
His parents, Himself, Drinking, Loud unorderly places

Relationships
Father of the Purple (1st Born, Halfling) and Black Rose (2nd Born, Pureblood), Moselle and Skylar Petrova
Bisque Rose - Celestiana Desmadoma Petrova - Childhood friend, Cousin, Secret Love Interest
Blue Rose - Xavier Petrova (Deceased) - Father
Red Rose - FIRST Petrova - Mother , Terrible Relationship
Silus Petrova - Uncle/Godfatherish figure - More of a father than Blue Rose in White's mind
Grey Rose - Milena Gemina - Student / Associate / Partner in Time ;)

Strengths

Arsenal: N/A

Abilities: Rose Witches

Physical: Physically is in good shape but only as efficient as needed. He has great stamina and endurance as well as knowledge of weapon/martial prowess and application although only needs to use them rarely for appearance in the time periods he travels in.

Mental: Very organized and near perfect memory, Very fast thinker and can manage complex mental processes with ease. Can with near perfect clarity predict the consequences of most actions of others as well as the probability of certain events.

Weaknesses

Fears: Losing his daughters (Either their lives or the ability to see and be close to them), The La Rosa Mark, Failing to guide and change the world or in a more grim case making it worse, Hurting Bisque, His daughters hating him, The burden of existing outside of time.

Physical: Is not impressively strong or fast in a combative sense as there never was a need.

Mental: Has a developing case of schizophrenia due to the La Rosa mark, Has a small but growing sense of depression from having existed (at least to his senses) so many centuries and filling this sense of isolation. Also a hidden madness is beginning to grow within him when he is alone due to a mix of his negative emotions, spans of time, and the La Rosa Mark.

History
Lucius was a child born under some of worst conditions. Being the son of the legendary and powerful Blue and Red Roses put enough pressure and very high expectations on him. These things would be only the tip of the disorder when the child was born with the cursed mark of La Rosa that signified the infamous and extraordinarily powerful demon held under his flesh. This mark instantly concerned his father Xavier, the Blue Rose about the dangers this mark would bring over his child and those around him and thus laid a mark of his own over his newborn son. This mark's main purpose was to keep Lucius's growing power in check and make it more difficult to learn or have access to his magic. This mark would have side effects however that made simply living with it grow to be very stressful and taxing on him mentally and physically, even painful just to exist in the magical family and everyday life.

Throughout his childhood with these marks and how his parents treated him as a result he felt like a monster that could never meet what they desired him to be and the curse his father laid on him slowly made the child grow to despise the man who barely even showed hints of being a father to him at all. When his father actually died it was a relief and Lucius felt little sorrow or remorse for the man which brought further judgement and anger from his mother and resulted in a huge fight between the two on top of the already strained strings of their relationship.

Soon after, Lucius would leave home on his own with his father's curse now free from him he was able to fully explore his new abilities. To those around him he would be gone for only a few short years but to him he was gone for decades and eventually found himself married to his first wife Marcela of the 17th century, a colonial women who had no knowledge to the truth of what he was. Their marriage would be joyful but short lived as he could not continue to hide who he was from her after they had a daughter born between them, the Purple Rose Moselle and he found his heart stolen by her completely. Once Marcela found out about his true race and origin she demanded him to leave and never return to her. The Red Rose finding out about the situation and the marriage was further disgusted at the thought of a half-breed and after denying Lucius the right to bring his daughter to Petrova Manor he cut his ties with the woman completely.

When he was forced to leave Moselle with his first wife he was torn apart within along with the building sorrow and loneliness growing in his heart from existing alone outside of time. These emotions and feelings would only continue to grow and soon start bringing consequences from the Mark of La Rosa. Leading to a small form of madness, schizophrenia, and depression. Which he told to no one. While he was banned from seeing his wife again he would often observe over the life of Moselle and keep close to her whenever he could. Eventually even visiting her in person after she had aged enough to forget her father's face.

Once again to those who knew him he would be seen in and out over the next short years but to Lucien he barely could keep count of the time that would go by. His powers he used for a purpose. The ability to foresee the actions and their consequences for nearly any and all beings made him spend most of his time on changing or guiding humanity and otherwise to bettering the future. A change of direction here, a subtle change of heart there from one of many simple actions creating a butterfly effect that would echo through the years. This would take him away from the few still in his life even further and his mental state would weaken slowly to it until he eventually met a new woman of his life who would be the mother of his second child.

Skylar, the Black Rose would be born of another magical individual and the pain of loneliness he felt would be briefly lifted for a time but between trying to keep up with his travels through time and seeing his first daughter he would soon be seen as neglectful to this family and would be divorced once again wounding him all the more but never would break the small efforts he could to be in the lives of his two girls. Still holding at least pleasant ties of communication with Skylar's mother.

But through all of his life there was one that would stick by him, most of which lost to his knowing. His childhood before broken by the events of his father's death and depart from his mother he only held one true friend. His cousin Celeste Petrova, the Bisque Rose Witch. She was introduced by her family one day being presented as a rather shy and sheltered person who needed a friend. It did not take long for Lucius to break through her protected exterior even as she shocked him with the question of why he was being so kind to her. From that moment on he made an effort to show her the kindness he saw that her family lacked in offering to her similarly to how he felt about his own parents. They would spend time almost daily together and even with the magical limiter placed on him by his father, he still was able to conjure up a personal domain or haven of sorts. A place for the two of them to escape from reality, time, and space, and a place they both had access to whenever they wished.

While he was on his own he was able to use his ability to see a bit into her life and the mistreatment her family held to her making him all the more set on giving her the smile she deserved whenever he was around. But soon enough after his father's death he became a bit distant from all but of everyone he found solace with her in their own little world. Through his growing attachment to her though there were words unsaid between him but with his mark gone he soon found the ability to travel through time and space itself which became a fascination and other escape from reality for him in which he found his first wife.

When he came back after the episode he found his friend was sent away which burdened him further. All he could do was try to visit her in their realm to no avail or watch over he through time. He would make some small trips to alternate timelines where he could visit her past self without any consequence and stayed simply as a friend and helpful figure to those versions of her while the woman herself held drilled more into his heart.

Unaware of her return fully he would come back to Nautchwald along with his second wife and find her as the blossomed woman she was. Close in physical age to where he held now even as his mind had aged far beyond anyone other than his father could possibly understand. Even so...he found great comfort in seeing her again but there was something different between them. Once again words unsaid until finally in their shared realm laying on the colored fields catching up pieces of the others lives they missed as she went silent before uttering the words that he could not let her believe. Revealing her love for him and in the process he told her of the love he felt for her even after all this time. The circumstances being an obstacle in their meeting as well as complications that followed him without end. He would kiss her and remind her of the affection he still honestly held for her..as a friend and perhaps something more before departing from the realm and trying to do the right thing as the husband and father he should have been.

Now. After all that happened to him he usually keeps to himself. Often found in the Petrova Manor Library as it's bookkeeper. Even though he kept to the manor's halls he would still avoid his mother on most occasions he could and made good ties with the new mayor and her family. Besides this he is often seen at the Nautchwald School teaching all manner of things but mainly sticking to history, probability, and language studies. Outside of his two 'jobs' he still travels through time and is rarely seen outside of the library or school of his teaching. Keeping to himself more than ever before outside of his daughters that he tried desperately to recover good standing with. Behind closed doors his mental state worsens and the Mark of La Rosa still an ever present curse over his mind along with the guilt of his soul.

Misc
-Has his familiar, Athene a white falcon
imgpsh_fullsize

-Despises his parents and wants to be nothing like them. But does visit his father's grave in secret but he does not understand why he does.
- Has naturally white hair but uses magic to keep it to his own unique color in spite of his parents
-Also looks over the Timelines that draw envy from him such as the one where he held the perfect family with his two daughters or where his family treated him like the parents they should have been. Even the Timeline where he was a simple ordinary being.
-Continues to try and mend and grow relationships with his daughters. Often teaching Skylar's classes and visiting Moselle after he brought her from the 17th century as a result from saving her life and bringing clear light to what she was.
-Often does not look to events regarding his own future in fear that he will fail his family and loved ones further. Instead opting to do all he can do better the life he has for the future.
- However Lucius has seen that his end is coming soon and is still accepting that fact, Only hoping he can end his life with meaning and repair the relation he has with his daughters.
- Saved Ancient Atlantis and allowed it to exist as its famous underwater city, fighting off the great serpent that was treated as their deity and became an Atlantean Legend
- His middle name is derived from his grandfather's name, Maximus

Last edited:
Reactions: Esmeray

Full Name:
Terranova Alana Dellacux

Aliases/Nicknames:
N/A

Title(s):
Orange Rose

Preferred Name:
Terra

Age/Date of Birth:
December 12th, 2000

Sex:
Female

Sexual Orientation:
Bi-Sexual (Questioning)

Race:
Magi

Voice:

Languages Spoken:
French
English
Deutsch
Ancient Egyptian and Modern Egyptian

Unique Langauges:
Vampyre
Giant
Elemental
Atlantean (Moderate)

Student

Appearance
-WVCpPP0fUjPuRhtXwVrQJ-THfLJEwGEusGB1ATqWoqL3BSaimHMLdgcDLYawsDOzdFV-VChCS64s6isvfcNIjIVhHnGiGU6pATfZDCmY0NsDy3p1Iw4KHyHxzizPCevK7j9I_rX

omo_by_omocha_san-d6m1n4q.png

Body Structure:
Curvy yet Lithe in nature.

Eye Color:
An almost ethereal blue. (See picture.)

Hair Color:
Auburn Red

Height:
5'9"

Weight:

Scars:
Self branded as a kid on accident. There is a buffalo on her thigh.

Tattoos:
Tattooed on her back, the element being used will begin to glow. Channeling into the tattoo that covers her chest.
kyd6jIkwWFdgFGlUmtt1qKoHfOcEu_djrBb65uFp3U2IxD0loB5jWjw34EF1is14Wdy_R0QIo3aoteKHmNEnFkHGx0uUnl58hrJ3ajC0mYmRvyIKXqsr-ziBfCJfohYifUyrtYd2

Pulsing tattoo that changes color and shifts as she conjures an element.
IngGNw8USBrgF03aTWId3i_zG3m03ogz_tvmGUqEPylGd1bSFxUaTMfGtNx6heACZxdk6W7DuHLc-MR7PFVIE3CLK81uThy8bRmJKmvw-Xos6H5V8DoT2hcjTKa7JS2flZB9l5V_

Piercings:
None

Marks:
None

Style:
Punky, eccentric and colorful. Her tastes are as diverse as the elements she can manipulate. Often changing styles depending on her mood she is in all intents and purposes a very fashionable almost model like individual.

c4mPzruIQJKr7N-Fsg-zW9KO6m6QwwP9f4q_f43SiSju_dqLCGeDq63FobgZ9zl2DIJcpaLtWqLH8APxNrWThoQxpc8ET86vrR85pMti5khL5bN3Zkoco7qioI5GS_SgtvU5xMVY

Outside of that she is a massive fan of older dresses, often spending time and money attempting to hunt them down.

Personality
Terra's personality is as scattered and diverse as the elements she commands. Emotional and very empathic she often soaks up the feelings of those around her.

Five Bad Traits:
Stubborn
Prankster
Introvert (Despite her personality facade)
Vengeful
Impressionable

Five Good Traits:
Quirky
Curious
Compassionate
Emotional
Careful

Ideals/beliefs:
Holds a strong belief in family as well as redemption. She believes that everyone, even those that appear evil have some good in them.

Details:

Quirks:
Always have different color socks.
Taps her feet constantly.
Seems to always be listening to music or humming.
Tends to be very direct and physical in her affection.

Hobbies:
Singing
Sculpting things with her magic.
Painting
Running

Cats
Chinese food
Symmetrical objects
Rain, Snow and normally bad weather.
Laying in the sun.
Experimentation

Dislikes
Belligerent individuals
Being contained
Loss of Freedom
Beef
Pineapples and Starfruit.
Dogs
Flies

Relationships
Gray- Terra's relationship with Gray is something of a close to best friend type of relationship. From a young age Terra felt drawn to the woman not only due to the fascination with the magic but also due to the fact that she is a mischievous individual. Over the years the two have gotten closer and have gotten into a good deal of trouble between the two of them, often together.

Skylar- The relationship between Skylar and Terra is one that has not yet been made public. Close and even intimate, their connection to each other runs rather deep. While not romantic they comfort and often play off one another when they need each other. Very protective of Skylar, Terra is known of being aggressive and confrontational to those that seek to harm or make fun of Skylar due to her darker personality. Aside from her protective nature, Terra finds Skylar's presence to be calming and one of the few things she holds dearest.

Strengths

Abilities:
Orange Rose

Physical:
Rather strong despite her size.
Good at endurance running, not sprinting.

Mental:
Headstrong
Patient
Compassion is immense
Curiosity and drive.
Talented artist and musician (Piano and violin.)
Multilingual

Weaknesses

Fears:
Drowing
Being forgotten
Abandonment
Not being cared about
Being severely injured.
Falling from heights.

Physical:
Has injured her right ankle, she doesn't feel pain when it rolls constantly any more.
Celiacs Disease, she can not eat wheat or risk being really sick.
Allergic to shellfish
Clumsy

Mental:
Emotional instability (Her magic effects her emotions.)
Anxiety
Introverted despite her facade
Paranoia

History
Born Terra Alana Dellacux to two french accountants her time with her parents was not a long one. Being brought into the Rose Witch covenant at a young age Terra had never really known her parents. Being orphaned at a young age her parents had died in an accident upon returning to the Manor. With very little memory of her parents she has been left with only a few objects that were passed down. One being a amber necklace, the second being a picture and the last being a locked chest holding a huge ruby.

Not believing herself to be different from the others in the covenant she had for the longest time been complacent and relatively well behaved. Due to her magic though, she is often found messing with anything she can, changing it into whatever she would like. At a young age she was notorious for shifting furniture into different shapes, often to the disdain of Anastasia.

The relationship between Anastasia and Terra can be called in the simplest terms... difficult. Often fighting with her, Terra will often ignore what is being asked of her. Either it be school issues or her breaking rules in the manor. Due to this Terra has slightly withdrawn. Finding companionship in Gray she often finds the other girl her outlet. Confiding in her how she feels and the things she is experiencing on a daily basis. This relationship with Gray had started early, impacting much of her time in the 'family'. Often getting into trouble with Gray she finds their time alongside the woman growing as the years went on.

Theme

Last edited:
General
ba9ba7179e2a70c5ecb12722f567e9af--demon-wolf-demon-eyes.jpg
6471b1a2d652cf2ff0a6fdd48101920d--shadow-people-shadow-person.jpg
Full Name
Ent

Aliases/Nicknames
Demon, shadow

Title(s)
Familiar Shadow

Preferred Name
Ent

Age/Date of Birth
Unknown

Bonded
October 13th A Monday when Skylar was 6 years old

Sex
Male

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual mostly asexual

Race
Shadow

Voice
Jeremy Irons Scar
laughing

Languages Spoken
Latin, English, Russian, Gaelic, German, Scottish Gaelic,
Greek, Romanian, Dutch, French, Japanese, Chinese, vampir , Arabic, Korean, Portuguese, Hindi, Hebrew, Italian, Atlantean,Demonic, Transylvanian, and Fae

Occupation
Familiar to Skylar

Appearance
Ent is a Dark billowing shadow that can take no form at all or can take a wolf like creature with sharp features, white eyes and sharp teeth. His second from be a round shadow with white eyes and arms. The rest is just a Dark mass of energy. He was summoned when he felt a pull from his Mistress a Dark energy that was pulling him from his floating existence of looking for a him to serve. His Mistress also has another form for him a stolen black puppy, that she killed for him to be able to stay in the world and maybe take over its body, he prefers not to though. He sees the body as more of his anchor to this world.

He normally stands at 2.5 feet tall from his billowing bottom to the top of his pointy ears. When he feeds off of dark moods or energy, he grows and billows around the room making it feel as if the air was being sucked out of it. If he were to sit on you it be like having a 85 lb dog lay in your lap. He tends to prefer the Black wolf form and enjoy speaking or growling. He tends to mopey around and enjoy affection from Skylar who is his entire world. He had grown with her since the day they met. He had appeared as a small wolf pup in front of her and smirked. His smile brought one to her lips and felt her arms around him. He was not solid,but because she could control shadows he was solid to her. Only her Hands wouldn't go right through his shadow billowing body.

Personality
Ent is a complicated being. He is dark and yet when it comes to his witch he is loyal protective and very affectionate towards her. She is his world and he enjoys every second in her life. He does have some very bad traits, he can be very sarcastic and his jokes are very dry along with his humor. Though his laugh tends to be a bit Erie and contagious. Ent can be jealous of others, and a bit mopey sometimes. He is not always the most trustworthy doesn't tends to mention things he knows until after things happen. He just likes to see things play out. Ent is also cold and very uncaring, he will attack without a second thought. He has no remorse for those he has killed in the past intact he tends to revel in pain and suffering. Another of his horrible traits is being Mischievous he tends to play tricks and do thinks like a fairy would. Last of his bad traits Ent Can be a bit cruel, he has a harsh tone and sharp tongue. His cruelty often spires from spite, jealousy, or pure lack of emotion. Ent is normally satiated by his and skylar's dark deeds they fill his need for negative energy. Now Ents lighter side he is beyond Loyal, he keeps his promise and do anything for Skylar, he also is very affectionate to her. He caters to her and her every whim, He hates when she is upset or down, Loves to try and cheer her up. He has very funny dry humor jokes for her. Protective, nothing and no one could get near his witch to hurt her. Lastly Ent has a odd way of caring for Skylar .

Ent tends to believe that whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Some days he just wants to watch the world burn. He believes if you never trust someone, you never get hurt. The only person behind his walls is his witch. His lack of affection for others is what keeps him and his witch safe.

Ent had a few quirks that Skylar is only privy to, he very much loves and enjoys being pet like a dog. He make tends to make a low humming noise and hollows as he is pet.Ent very much enjoys playing tricks like a fairy. He also tends to keep watch with a tilted head and a oddly creepy smile on his face. One of his many hobbies is playing tricks on others, hunting, music (ever hear music calms the beast?), walks, runs, howling at the moon, making jokes, and sleeping

Squeaky toys
The Shadow Realm
Tricks
Thrills
Outdoors
Indoors
Fire
Pettings
Napping
Night Life
His witch
Hunting
Running
Floating

Dislikes
People in general
People who do any kind if harm to his witch be it verbal or physical
Cheats
Egotistical males
Peppy People
Being woken

Relationships
Loves his witch
Open for others

Strengths

Arsenal
None
Abilities
Shadow walking no door is closed to him, can unlock doors, suck the air from a room basically suffocate someone, has to be enough negative energy for him to even attempt to do this. Can become solid for a little while. Also able to read dark thoughts from people and dark secrets.
Physical
Claws, being basically a black wind, teeth, and weight
Mental
Manipulation
Messing with people's minds
Mind Trickery

Weaknesses

Fears
bright light can dissipate him
Iron and Salt
Physical
Bright light can make him disappear
Mental
Dark mentality tends to bring a disliking to him

History
Ent has a long life history he has been with many witches male and female and all seemed to die early. He never been attached to any of them. Every time one died he wandered the world till he got the call. When he was wondering he was causing chaos and wreaking havoc wherever he went. He would kill a human and make it look like a wolf. He was the one thing that no one could identify or match to what it was that was killing humans.

However 10 years ago when he got his last call, he was annoyed until he showed up to see a small 6 year old female in a park, he showed up among the green grass and there she was. His hard outer shell melted this had been the witch he been meant to serve. He turned into a puppy and walked up to the six year old. He barked at her, his head nuzzled her hand and he instantly connected to her. Ent had become more affectionate then he had in his life, his need to protect her had also seemed to kick in. Following her every where she went Ent would never leave her side even when he wasn't insight he be watching from the shadows. Ent has been with her for 10 years his affection grown from minimal to full on affection.

Misc

Main Theme song
Heathens Twenty One Pilots

Last edited:
ZrQ6qM5yI5Rmjrfwv8moBFsq0D8YcDwTLB6cPtzDO3tRZGcpcM7b6uB1yW2iL8Fhw_F66RwOZIYTXMMn548d9dOWjPvzFOGHaAc_Dpx1vCa_JDgroefg8xpH9i3gTMzLoBvUJPlg

G e n e r a l

~~ Moselle Elizabeth Johnson ~~

"Momo"- A nickname from her early childhood.

"Moe"- A nickname she hates due to its boyish nature.

Mosi” A nickname she fancies. Most of her friends call her this.

"Soubrette"-A nickname given to her by her friend Orchid. Do not refer to her as this.

Prefers to be called Moselle

Female

Half Magi Half Human

26, June 17th, 1657

Meaoh7XiSbCZ1Y1uReGp9tY-QhrbA7RavrXlzIRZtSUE2SglR6n1_clwRoJGQsXTaGcUz4dOaHQfiKRc9ItAZmXhUwTCnKUXWQ6ErubeMD7LbDRWU9ZiFQtARIioMQL4TKz3Rv6h

Sexual Orientation: Questioning

Voice: Ada (Cold Mountain)

Languages: English, French, German

bFFthm49lEtMEdS6XwyUStXc4ToV12iFIFvD5cvz-p_fGqBdfR4kkcl2VdsvkzOB_kP0SjSRF0HxcSDj18Ouue4FYdYkU6CipuPUR0Z5K4pHaAcs0_qDl2KISOwn0tG4_uArF17U

A p p e a r a n c e

mA5-B0f-bKH2xNzNj3u4eWoeVMoyK4nguRKGBup2RMnDZ9nqYM7C9_nD00yGUGg1fd8j-lnic4zDJ-6xHiBlJ0tDkQYvotynR78u6tXRkjQuQHeTr7ttIJN0cy3WkjTDCgUevhSJ

Abnormal white hair, Heterogeneous eyes of purple and blue, Pale skin with naturally light pink cheeks, Average "bust" size (C 32), slim waist with medium sized hips, small hands dainty hands, average sized feet (size 61/2), and legs are longish.

"Moselle's soft, clear voice rang out sheepishly from her diaphragm as she responded to the young girls claims. Her abnormal, but in this case normal, snow white hair, Type 2A, was long and wavy. It cascaded down to her back yet styled in a way that easily framed her oval shaped head. Her heterogeneous eyes of purple and blue, the left one purple and the right one blue, blinked curiously at the young girl before she finally spoke again."

"Her black skirt that was cut short in the front, to three inches above her knees, and continued to trail down to her ankles at the back in a loose wavy fashion. Her long legs, that were actually quite thick at the thighs, were bare save for the strange thorny vines of ink that trailed up to just above her knees. It almost looked as if it were simply a tattoo, but sadly it was a mere curse mark that Moselle had come to terms with during her times staying at the card suit society."

"Moselle absent mindlessly straightens her soft pink baby-doll, bubble top mesh made of a polyester, chiffon, Rayon blend. It was a cute top with a floral pattern of various other hues of pinks, and light browns. She returns her line of sight back on Gwendoline's face before something behind her catches her attention. A boy, not much taller than her for she was at least 5'7 in height compared to his 5'9, with white ears protruding from his hair and a strange tail just peeking around the side of his leg."

Her outfit changes accordingly.

tPBG36PsZYTJJukA0x8PCzX0-k46peq4K-SqYveGnYT7y9n7fqQHthU9kkZxTgVlDQJo9UUzIIQT8t2gLMuEpM7efxZCABvFqXlFlDziNyGjfMfIkDoLdtHzHmjbe7Zy6t_dD901

P e r s o n a l i t y

Five Good Traits:

Empathetic, Caring, Intelligent, Independent, Motherly, Humble

Five Bad Traits:

Obnoxious/Chiding, Cautious, Insecure, Judgemental, Verbose (Talks to much)

Ideals / Beliefs: Moselle was raised Christian and has Christian like morals and ideals.

Quirks:
- She is always carrying a book or journal, along with a pencil to write with.
- Paces back and forth when thinking.
- Talks to her plants when gardening.
- Gives herself peptalks in the mirror.
- Ambidextrous.

Hobbies:
- People watching
- Knitting / Crochet
- Writing
- Learning
- Reading
- Quilting
- Embroidery
- Piano
- Baking

Modern Plumbing
Electricity
Plants
Flowers
Herbs
Books
Animals
Observing
Jasmine
Perfume
Pearls
Candles
Vintage
Tea

Dislikes:
People who chew loudly or with their mouths open
She finds herself generally annoyed with bullying
Easily annoyed by teenagers
Easily annoyed by technology
Roses (ironically)
Dimensional Travel
Traveling in general
Heavy Metal
Fried Food
Bland Food
Screamo
Mid-Summer
Spinach
Spiders
Winter
Dogs

UEbzNJvGYJRJjqRVAFlCZ7xuPXipigS2qnYGX2xPNY4S47VkQe5eGyC3dTTRrWu3fqjbztyRo445X7Jcj9HygJUjDzLXsXJyz2_sVZE4E7MVxxBMadh_uBPsyMGqjDvZhq7yTGBh

R e l a t i o n s h i p s

Marcela Williams
Marcela was her earth mother from the 1600s. When still fairly young, they had a happy relationship. Of course this changed after her parents divorce and the birth of her younger sister Jessica. After that her mother became verbally and emotionally abusive towards Moselle, only ever paying Moselle any mind when Moselle seemed to cause trouble for the family. After a while Moselle became very indifferent towards her birth mother before finally leaving home to live with her grandmother.

Lucius Maximillion Petrova
Moselle was daddy's little girl before the divorce and the two were inseparable. He would play the piano for her whenever she asked. When she was bored, crying and sad, and even when she couldn't sleep. This is the reason Moselle was so keen on learning the piano while growing up. After the divorce Moselle was extremely confused and lost. She didn't know what to do with out her father, because he understood Moselle best. With him gone she was alone, with no one to protect her. Over the years she soon began to forget what he looked like, and all she had left of the man were childish fantasies. At first she idolized him, but as she grew older and learned the harsh realities of life and her view of him became indifferent. Unaware to the truth, She began to hate her father for abandoning her all those years ago.

Gran Peterson
Gran was Moselle's grandmother whom she loved and cared for up until her passing. She was the light in her life when things became dark for Moselle. She was much unlike her mother, and they looked out for each other. Moselle will never forget what happened all those years ago, and to this day feels guilty for accidentally murdering her.

Hal Williams
Moselle's step father and Jessica's birth father. He was a kind natured noble who often stood up for both of his daughters. He did not approve of Sarah's treatment towards Moselle and often tried defending her, which seemed to only make the situation worse. While he was baffled as Moselle's odd appearance and mannerisms, he tried his best to ensure she felt wanted. Sadly he was a noble and a businessman which often caused him to be busy. He was not there for Moselle as much as she needed, but Moselle does appreciate his efforts.

Sephiria Petrova
Moselle has a complicated relationship with her grandmother Sephiria. While it is true that they have met twice Moselle only recalls the second time. That was when Sephiria created a spell to heal Moselle's sick grandmother, as well as gave her the ingredients and incantation for it. Unfortunately, the ingredients were tampered with by Skylar, unknown to Sephiria and Moselle, and caused the spell to falter. The spell caused the grandmother’s death, and served as an ingredient for Skylar's curse on Moselle. This caused Sephiria to receive the blame as a scape goat as well as Moselle's hatred.

eXl_XtbIUxPQFOfeQKRjBKGXPdFfDtK77q-x69ElWfW7CGYOSU46Wvh7ftklooGdiYHDvg99WR1nLf6CH16tIsE_32sfOMistQONIhrq-nslok1mQpI7dvLG9Q9u3lF0_fqj87rB

S t r e n g t h s

Arsenal: None.

Abilities:

+ White Arts

The Purple Rose Witch has unlimited potential in the White Arts. They can cast spells which can grant protection of various kinds, prevent other beings from entering an area, force armor, purification and force fields. Some powers listed under White Arts includes:

1. Force-Field Generation

2. Possession Immunity

3. Health Manipulation

4. Strong Heart

5. Purification

6. Pure Heart

+ Signature Spell

"Divine Intervention"

This spell was given to the Purple Rose Witch as a way to protect the Petrova Family and their coven from deity or divinities, and any creatures that use omni-powers. It's basically a major slap to the face. For example, a god uses their divine power to bring forth some sort of apocalypse, the Purple Rose Witch can negate their power in order to prevent it. Angels and demons a like can cease to exist with the snap of the witches fingers, because they were created due to the fact their their deity or god wished it. Moselle can take any gods' wishes and throw them in the garbage with no repercussions. However, this spell is considered life threatening, and the mortality rate for casting the spell is incredibly high. Very few Purple Rose Witches have survived casting this spell, and those who do either become greatly impaired for doing so, or in a coma that could last years.

+ Due to Moselle’s purification magic, she is capable of cleansing the atmosphere around her in at least a five foot radius. People tend to start to feel more relaxed around her, and are generally more complacent. Her presence is soothing to others, and can temporarily release them from ailments. For example, someone would feel less sore when around her, but if she were to leave they would start feeling sore again. She’s like a walking talking drug.

Physical:
- Moselle has high endurance, and can typically last long doing rigorous chores or manual labor.
- She can stay outside for long periods of time.
- She does not get sick easily, and has a strong immune system.

Mental:
+ Due to being an empath, Moselle is very understanding and patient with others. She tries her best to be supportive of others and their wishes with in reason. She is a very good communicator due to her friendly nature, and people are very willing to be open around her.

Skills:
The Scholar
- Note Taking
- Research
- Reading
- Literature

The House Wife
- Cleaning
- Cooking
- First Aid
- Sewing
- Baking

Other
- Pianist
- Gardening
- Cobbler

v3Suhx6FWInF4EEM-N1yGd-fY2Hrf8fP1IgjrxDoI5OEWsDnF5Eeqi5q2rynNtImLq4J_aWFGHYYi-aK2HxwfkdiA5gLNrYkTuDWRonqIe20CngYovs-up6PugSVahx-8ORnioVG

W e a k n e s s e s

Mental:
- Moselle isn’t very knowledgeable on technology or how it works. She can’t drive a car, doesn’t know how to use a computer or a phone. Isn’t really caught up on modern stuff.

- Moselle has pretty low self-esteem or rather she’s insecure. Her mother was verbally abusive, and grew up feeling unwanted and unloved by mostly everyone. She has to work up her courage and her confidence by giving herself pep talks every morning in the mirror.

- Indecisive. Moselle isn’t really sure what she wants out of herself and those around her. She doesn’t really have any aspirations, or life long goals. She’s just a bit of a drifter.

- Moselle is unaware that she is half Magi, that she is a rose witch, and can do magic.

- Worrywart. Moselle is naturally tends to dwell on situations that are not really that big of a deal, and tends to dwell on them. It’s not really an anxiety thing, but she still needs constant reassurance that everything is going to be alright. Sometimes she can be a little overbearing when she starts to worry about others, rather than situations she finds herself in.
Due to her independent nature, she has a hard time asking for help or relying on others.

Physical:
- Moselle is not very strong, and cannot lift anything heavier than forty pounds.

- Cursed. Moselle is unfortunately cursed. Her curse manifests itself as a black tattoo that grows over time. It looks like vines with thorns, and tends to move. As it grows Moselle will first feel a stiffness in her ankles and lower legs, as it reaches the upper legs it will be difficult to walk. At the waist she will be paralyzed from the waist down. At the chest she will have heart problems, and breathing issues. Eventually the curse will wrap itself around her neck, and suffocate her slowly.

- Moselle is allergic to red meat.

- The smell of roses physically makes her ill.

Fears:
- Her inevitable death. She has yet to come to terms with it.
- When she finds out she is a Magi she will fear casting spells.
- Someone finding her personal journals or observation journals.
- Public Humiliation, or being bullied by others. Black mail.
- Big dogs.

k3EZhACtav4NcbZvvKDFnRUvfXZyzi3QYkVeFA151U7xhhNlNbYPqFeUQCwdh9oTBGLj4gojh9muwr-9V1salonEadZbRhfNJBNmyVAw_gYYgiGuGrNxRdTYB5dtiYR0m0oo8Rbg

H i s t o r y

----------- General Background -----------

Early Childhood

Moselle was born on June 17th, 1657 to her parents Marcela and Lucius Johnson. Her first few years growing up as a toddler where happy and normal. Although, it was not long before she noticed she was different than the others. Her snow white hair, and heterogeneous eyes of blue and purple were abnormal. More often than not, other children would pick on her and bully her. Her father was doting and loving, often playing the piano for her whenever she asked. While her mother was strict, always trying to turn Moselle into the proper young woman. She would always get mad whenever she found Moselle outside playing in the dirt and rough housing with the few friends she had. Despite the few little things, everything was great, and Moselle couldn't have been happier. Unfortunately, unknown to both Marcela and Moselle, Lucius Johnson had a secret that he kept from his family. One day she heard shouting coming from downstairs due to her parents getting into a nasty fight. Moselle, only five, was not entirely sure what was going on, and before she could find out her mother Sarah sent her away to be with a neighbor. She played all afternoon with the neighbor, unsure as to what had happened, but when she finally returned home her father was gone. Her mother was crying, saying something about how he had left them behind, that he never loved them both. Moselle was devastated without her father there. He was the one that understood her the most and comforted her. A year later her mother remarried to a wealthy businessman, and had a second child. Though Moselle was thrilled to have a little sister to play with, the isolation that followed was painful. The parents slowly began to push Moselle away by focusing much of their attention on her younger sister and work. Moselle was left to fend for herself, and often was with the servants either to keep them company out of boredom, curiosity, or to actually help them with their daily tasks. Through this, Moselle learned to daily household work, among various other things. In some cases she would spend time with her sister, and tending to the scratches and bumps her sister received while playing outdoors.

Teenage Years

The years got worse as Moselle grew older, she entering her teenage years and finding herself without any friends. Both her school life, her social life, and her home life was hell, a complete disaster she could not seem to escape from. She was unable to make friends at school due to the fact that she was "different" than what was considered normal in the era she lived in. Her white hair and mismatched irises were abnormal, and at that time, abnormal was something of the devil’s work. Even though it was obvious Moselle was fully Christian, it did not stop the other teenagers and children from harassing her. She would often be bullied by other girls, and the adults would turn a blind eye to their behavior. Moselle eventually fought back, with a good right hook, and the girls started spreading nasty rumors that she was a violent witch as payback. Moselle was suspended, and beaten, for her actions, but her step father managed to cease the rumors if Moselle behaved in return. There were no problems with bullying and rumors since, however, that did not stop the sneering and harsh looks. In these years, it was perfectly normal for young girls to find suitors and wed at an early age. Moselle was reaching her fifteenth year, and it was not long before her step father started arranging suitors for her. Unfortunately, Moselle did not like this having grown up strongly independent since her early childhood. She found herself falling for men of her own choosing, and closer to her age, rather than the older and "richer" men the step father brought to meet with her. Moselle received mixed reactions with men during this time. Some of them found beauty in her abnormalities, finding her exotic, like a rare gem that just needed a good polishing. She absolutely loathed these men, since they were more interested in how "rare" she was, as if she were an item rather than an individual person of equal value. In order to be rid of them, she did everything to ensure that these men ended up hating her. Then there were the men that were terrified of her, again thinking her to be the work of the devil. She did not particularly mind these men, and really just felt sorry for them. She knew it wasn't their fault they were incompetent and narrow minded. She tried to reason with the ones that she liked, but her forwardness always scared them away in the end. Needles to say, her parents were very unhappy with her incapability of finding a suitor, and her mother often became verbally abusive towards her whenever Moselle behaved out of turn. As the connection between her parents worsened, her relationship with her mother's mother, Moselle's grandmother, became strong. Moselle would often spend her weekends at her grandmother's cottage and garden or help with chores. Eventually, Moselle completely destroyed the bridge between herself and her parents, and left her their home. She moved in with her grandmother, and the two lived happily for three years. In the fourth year, when Moselle turned eighteen, her grandmother became ill, but Moselle refused to leave her side and took care of her sick grandmother, and everything else that needed done around the house. Moselle, though it was difficult, was able to find two jobs. One job was working as a servant girl for her old neighbors (from her early childhood), and the second job was offered to her by a friend of her sick grandmother. With those two jobs, Moselle was able to successfully take care of her sick grandmothers and their tax. Sadly, it was heartbreaking for Moselle to watch her grandmother slowly die away to an unknown disease. For two years she worked to keep everything under control, but as her grandmother's illness got worse Moselle began to seek professional help. Unfortunately, Moselle could not afford a doctor or any sort of medicine the doctor could prescribe. Moselle became desperate and began hunting for a cure by herself, until finally caving and looking towards taboo methods. She began reading on both witches and wiccans, knowing full well that they were professional healers and had special healing abilities. After a long search, she found someone.

Young Adulthood

Eventually she came across a rumor that a witch comes to the town occasionally to look for souls to steal and Moselle decided to look into the rumor more. It said that the witch had a home south of the town where she will occasionally stay. Moselle traveled down the path, a good days trip, until she came across what was supposed to be the witches occasional home. No one really knew what her name was, but it was rumored that most of her evil spells and potions required a rose from her personal garden. Thus, the witch was referred to as simply "The Rose Witch" in Moselle's home town. Moselle met with the witch that lived there, and was quite surprised how willing to help the woman was. Unknown to Moselle, it was actually none other than Sephiria the "Red Rose Witch:, her own grandmother, that was helping her. Moselle took note how the woman had unnaturally colored hair, much like her own. Moselle had the strangest feeling of familiarity with the woman, but could never recall just where she had seen her. Never the less, Moselle accepted the woman's help and returned home. Once Moselle was home, she followed the instructions given to her exactly, but something went a miss. The spell had completely backfired on Moselle after she had casted it. The room went dark after the spell, and an eerie red glow began to emit from her grandmother. As the red gleam shimmered, the shadows came to life. The danced around them until they enclosed on the grandmother, who was asleep, and Moselle. They clung to their bodies in a frenzy, a small pain shot up Moselle's legs before the living shadows scattered. When they did natural sunlight filled the room and all seemed well, but Moselle was certainly terrified. After centering herself, Moselle was at a loss as to what had just happened. She looked down at her legs to see if she had been bit, and saw that her ankles were bleeding. After Moselle tended to her wounds, she checked on her grandmother to see if the spell had worked. When she checked, the sheer amount of horror that overcame her was impossible to comprehend. Her Grandmother was dead. The old woman's body lay their limp and lifeless. Moselle heard a scuffle outside the window, and caught a glimpse of black hair as a person left from sight. She had been caught. Moselle said a brief prayer for her grandmother, and apology before scrambling around the house to gather what she could or hide some evidence. It wasn't long before her fellow townsfolk were shouting outside the front door egging her to come out and face them. Moselle did not go though, she was terrified and fled the scene with nothing but her grandmother's cloak to keep her warm. She ran into the woods, the setting sun on her back.

The Door, Her Salvation

In a small New England town close to the shore a storm was brewing…and not some ordinary storm of thunder and rain. A storm between people created by lies and fears was weighing over the grim town. It was clammy outside, dreadful weather as the sun was setting and night was taking its place in the sky. Around this time you could hear the crickets play their every night tunes undisturbed, however, this particular night was different. The town was in a fuss after a woman came screaming “witch!” and “Murder!”. She told the town’s guards of a young girl, a witch, had slain her grandmother with a wicked spell. The town was small, so this news caught on quickly and it wasn’t long before they had their scorching hot torches, sharpened pitchforks, and their lock and chains made of ice cold steel. These were witch hunting times, and these towns’ people were not going to let this witch live after committing such a heartless crime. This was sad….sad because they believed such a lie and became scared of an innocent girl named Moselle. They become so scared that they wanted to wipe away her very existence and call it righteous! Off they went to find this girl who was only nineteen years old. The crowd of men, women, and even children marched to the outskirts of town drowning out all of the crickets’ every night tunes. Their feet stomped against the dirt road until they reached her grandmother’s cottage. They hollered and cheered egging the young girl to face them and meet her punishment. She never came; she was scared for her life and had decided to flee. With her skinny, nimble digits Moselle grabbed her mother’s black cloak pulling it over her as she ran out the back entrance. When she left those beings filled with spite broke into the house, and they tore the wooden cottage apart looking for evidence of the said witchery. They found the old woman, the grandmother, stiffened by death’s hand in her bed, and that was all they needed to see. They split into groups. One group removed the old woman from the home and set fire to the cottage with whatever evil and wicked things might still be inside while another group hunted after the witch. In the forest, whose trees’ leaves were taking the hues of reds and oranges, Moselle could hear the howls of the hunting dogs and she ran even faster trying to avoid tripping. Her long wavy white hair whipped around her face as the wind picked up; causing fallen leaves to dance in a whirlwind as she ran. It caught her though, causing her cloak to yank against her throat and make her choke. Stumbling backwards, Moselle immediately stepped a foot back to ensure she would not fall and ultimately regained her balance. She twisted her head to look at the issue and her peripherals showed that her cloak was entangled in a low tree branch. She was to frantic to even think that the wind had caused her cloak to catch onto a low branch, she just wanted to get free and escape. Her arms rushed to the black cloak and she became frantic to be free. Moselle’s multicolored eyes of purple and blue were anxiously looking back and forth between the low branch and the distance. She could see the burning glow of the torches draw near and she ripped her cloak away from the branch with all her might which ended up making it tattered. Moselle quickly took off again, but it seemed fate had it out for her, when from behind a dog leaped at her from the bushes snarling. Her ears could hear its padded feet hit the detritus, causing the dead leaves to crunch with each step, and she tried her hardest to flee. Unfortunately, the furry beast soon caught up to her and latched onto her leg with its pointed canines making her scream out in pain. The hunting dog’s teeth dug into her leg which made her fall into the wet dirt. It tried to attack her at the neck, at the throat, but she balled her hands into little fists and swung them at the dog. She beat the dog off her and kicked it away making it yelp and whimper. Before it could attack again she stood, the mud water now soaked her clothes and ran down her face, and returned back to escaping after hearing a gun shoot fire which made her cry out in desperation. She started crying; her irritated eyes unable to keep their warm tears, as she ran and prayed for salvation. This girl just wanted to disappear. She kept looking ahead hoping to find a place to hide and just when she was about to give up she saw a fairly decent sized, polished, and wooden black door in the distance. It was open and even though she could not see a house she could see what was inside it. Too frightened to even question the reality of the door she jumped through right as she was shot in the shoulder making her scream out in pain a second time. She fell forward tumbling onto the cold hard floor as the door slammed shut behind her and disappeared as a small group of men entered the clearing. There was no trace of Moselle to be found after that.

----------- The Card Suit Society -----------

The door was of course other worldly, paranormal, magical. It was the door to none other than The Card Suit Society, a small pocket dimension where people who needed salvation and a home could go. She was very lucky indeed, and very much needed such a place at the time. There she was safe, even though she didn’t feel like it. For some time she was plagued with nightmares of the woman that had wronged her, and of being chased out of town. Moselle quickly grown accustomed to the society and all of its inhabitants. There were creatures of all kinds there, and being around them for so long helped Moselle come to terms with the strange and unnatural. In fact she had never so at home before, it was almost as if she belonged there, but she never really understood why. She was just a human girl after all. During her stay she was introduced to electricity and modern plumbing. She also learned to read and write, and had a whole library to her disposal. Fascinated, she developed an interest in making notes of absolutely everything, and learning as much as she could. She filled journals, upon journals of notes, stories, poems, and more. She also found out what had happened that fateful night, the night of her grandmother’s death. Apparently she had been cursed, and the news had been quite shocking to her. Her fear initially turned into rage, and she wished nothing but suffering on the woman that had wronged her. Living at the society eventually became mundane, but it was never boring. People were coming and going, and there was always something going on to keep Moselle entertained. While she was there she had become particularly close to a woman named Orchid, so much so that Moselle started to question her sexual orientation. Soon enough Moselle was humoring her curiosity, but before she could really act on it or get to know the other society members better something terrible happened. The flux that had kept the pocket dimension open shattered, and the society began to collapse in on itself. In a panic Moselle had shoved Orchid’s daughter towards the door hoping she could escape, and before Moselle was lost to the void a blinding white portal opened up. It sucked her inside, and dropped her off into Nautchwald during the Monster Mash Festival.

so4C36CAaOf_kwh5LbGak9pimYaJxfOBkxE64ZnYgcI-CqvfqgCcI15SsMH2QMSmUTLalD25YLJvT_HjUvbz5KeQJISYELPiqd9E_g6xXqXhoSBpAQ87r3yi5C2Wdln7Wi47TU27

M I S C

Reactions: Dark_Psycho

7iF4dXEP3CyQysrv7P1-4PxuSW5hGfew-QoaRYwoTevXRLPZUx2vSCRX8TOYzJWjHsC3IPL90PmnXmH6J6SMnjg29Hp-_pxXUaVIXDBIQ4e56wawTEe-TyePXUZ5KfHv28rTxsJE

GENERAL
7iF4dXEP3CyQysrv7P1-4PxuSW5hGfew-QoaRYwoTevXRLPZUx2vSCRX8TOYzJWjHsC3IPL90PmnXmH6J6SMnjg29Hp-_pxXUaVIXDBIQ4e56wawTEe-TyePXUZ5KfHv28rTxsJE

Full Name:
Alexander Morgenstern

Aliases/Nicknames:
Alex | Duke | Prince

Title(s):
Duke of the Night

Chartreuse Rose Witch

Prince of the Dead

Preferred Name:
Alexander

Age/Date of Birth:

11 centuries old | 10th century

27 years old (current body)

Sex:
Male

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Race:
Human

Voice:
Tom Ellis

Languages Spoken:
French | German | Italian | most languages

Demonic | Vampir | Draconian

Owner of Chartreuse Nightclub

APPEARANCE

5KE_f0D6wcdELX5SxqQ6fic_KRxkb4mfyYtxIHbP3i-4SKH1q9KCC8_knM45OEwgVwVpCW2cSldHoq6wMN78NCTs3hUTLKfgmEiEuXq2kYudR7h86PTpAjZxFMllPM96gtBlCCj9

Facial Structure:

Strong jaw and angular cheekbones

Body Structure:
Mesomorph

Fit | Muscular | Toned

Eye Color:

Icy blue

Hair Color:
Silver with a hint of blue green

Height:
6 feet and 2 inches

Weight:
152 pounds

Skin Tone:
Pale

Scars:
None

Tattoos:
None

Piercings:
None

Marks:
None

Style:

| Dapper |

usually wearing suits, ties, leather shoes and other chic, clothing. Alexander often reflects a vintage, 60s styles, mimicking Mad Men's Don Draper in everything from watch choice to pocket square.

PERSONALITY

Smooth, handsome, charming, witty and fully aware of it, Alexander carries himself with an air of supreme confidence (at times, pure arrogance) which is due in part to his vast supernatural abilities. Because of this, Alexander is always sure of success in whatever he does, regardless of whatever obstacles are in his way, and fears no consequences

On the rare occasions where he fails to get what he is after, Alexander easily loses his self control and uses his abilities for his own selfish reasons.

Five Good Traits:
Charming |Witty | Handsome

Loyal | Confident

Five Bad Traits:
Ill tempered | Arrogant | Manipulative Psychopath| Insensitive

Ideals/beliefs:
Alexander believes that all rose witches must be punished for what he did to his lover. He also believes that no witch should be superior than him

Quirks:
He brings his cane wherever he goes

Hobbies:
Reading | Playing music

Dislikes
Rose witches | humans

Relationships

| La Rosa |

His lover and the love of his life

| Xavier Petrova |

His friend who betrayed him

| Skylar Petrova |

His puppet at the moment

Strengths

Arsenal:
A cane that’s actually a rapier

Abilities:

Necromancy

| Death's Touch |

Can also be referred to as the Kiss of Death. This is done by simply absorbing an individual's life energy via bodily contact. Note how I say "life energy", meaning even vampires and other immortal creatures can feel their energy being sucked out of them. Vampires having met with this must feed immediately after being touched.

| Death Sense |

Can sense that someone is going to die. He is unaware as to whom or how.

| Immortality |

Non aging, extend one's life via life absorption, transfer anyone's mind/soul into a clone to cheat death, will not die with mortal wounding, decapitation, or physical based attacks

| Mediumship |

Alexander can see, communicate, and interact with spirits. He can also summon and bind spirits, absorb spirits to make oneself stronger, and other things.

| Reanimation |

Able to reanimate the dead. Often those that are reanimated are mindless without their soul. He usually use this for his selfish reasons like laundry and cleaning the suite.

| Undead Manipulation |

Only used it a few times. He can manipulate a weak willed vampire.

Physical:
Speed and Endurance | Brute strength

Mental:
Knowledge | Photographic memory

Weaknesses

Fears:
» to be inferior to others «

» not able to see La Rosa again «

» to be unloved «

Physical:
Unable to swim

Mental:

He’s a psycho when he can’t get what he wants or if something didn’t go as planned

HISTORY

| CREATION |
Born in France, Alexander grew up full of loneliness and longing. His childhood wasn't ideal. He was neglected by his mother who was a harlot and often got beaten up by her. He never met his father but he was told that his father was a demon. At age 10, his mother took advantage of his good looks and she turned him into a prostitute.

He can't remember much about his first encounter but he did remember that it was a man. How could he forget when he woke up in his own bed covered in bruises, naked and aching all over, while a man was putting on pants and leaving the room? He didn't need to be literate to know what happened. The pain from his backside already told him.

Even though the encounter haunted and plagued him, he made his mother happy. Seeing his mother's smile upon receiving the money from the man who took advantage of him tugged his hard. He thought that if being a prostitute will make his mother love him, so be it.

He endured the pain. The abuse. He endured everything for his mother even though men and women used his body like he was some sort of a toy. Like a worthless doll that can be thrown any time.

Soon, his mother passed but the love he was seeking from her never came. Even when he was giving him money,doing everything for her, he never felt his mother's love. Not once did his mother looked him in the eye nor touched him. That made him realize that everything he did was all for naught.

The experience made him give up on life. He continued on becoming a prostitute but he just felt empty. How ironic it is for him to perform acts of love when he never truly experienced love before? Soon, he thought about ending his own life but a miracle happened: a woman presented herself to him. He thought she was joking, telling him that she's a demon and that she is willing to make a contract with him. Alexander didn't know what came over him and immediately said yes. At that time, he didn't care if it was true or not. All he cared about was having hope. To feel something for once.

A contract was formed and his wish was fulfilled. The demon who offered the contract, La Rosa, became his lover. Alexander experienced love for the first time. He felt like a new man. Since then La Rosa became his world. He devoted his entire life to him and became the chartreuse witch.

| THE ROSE COVENANT|
Alexander felt so indebted to La Rosa that he became part of the rose covenant. He made sure more people worshipped his lover, and sacrificed in her honor, so that La Rosa will become more powerful. Soon, he witnessed his lover getting stronger and that made him incredibly happy.

| THE GREAT DIVIDE |
Alexander witnessed how the humans treated witches like dirt and eventually, that caused a great dilemma. Witches turned against each other and was divided into two: the freedom fighters and the La Rosa loyalists that was led by him.

The following years were bloody ones, but eventually the new covenant leaders issued for a meeting to negotiate terms of surrender. Of course, Alexander attended and from there everything was a blur.

He couldn't remember what happened after the meeting. All he remembers was La Rosa shouting at him with tearfilled eyes before disappearing right in front of him feeling an excruciating pain in his chest. Looking down, he realized that he's been stabbed by none other than the Blue Witch.

| REAWAKENING |
Soon, Alexander found himself in a hospital but upon looking at the mirror, he was different. He was not the man he used to be for he became an entirely different man. He realized that he gained the ability to transfer his soul to a freshly dead body. Since then he lived as an entirely different man but still with the imprisonment of La Rosa in mind

Over the past decades, he kept on transferring bodies and pretended to be the reincarnation of the chartreuse while hunting down those who betrayed him and her lover. He couldn't help but harbor hatred for the other Rose Witches, being the original chartreuse and all, as the rose witches don't have any recollection of their past lives and what they did to him due to them being reincarnated.

Alexander made it his life long mission to find the rose witches and free La Rosa. He got lucky upon befriending Xavier Petrova, the reincarnation of the blue rose witch. They became true friends with one another and for once in a really long time, Alexander didn't feel alone.

When Alexander came clean about him wanting to free La Rosa to Xavier, everything went berserk. Alexander thought that Xavier would support him. That he'll help him free La Rosa. He felt so betrayed and was blinded by his rage that he murdered Xavier.

| MODERN TIMES |
After the murder of Xavier, Alexander continued on his mission. He kept on hunting everyone down so he could release La Rosa once again.

He started his own business, to help him blend in as well as in hopes that it will help him gather information. In all his years of living, he learned that gaining information is easy when talking to a drunk. Hence, he owned a bar/nightclub.

All of his hard work soon became fruitful His business became the number one in the industry and that helped him a lot to find some of the rose witches. Thanks to his bar, Alexander met the black rose, Skylar.

It was easy to manipulate the black rose. After all, she is a reincarnation with a soul stain. Alexander merely asked Skylar to sing for his bar and from there he started triggering her memories. He would bring small trinkets from the past and give it to Skylar as a ‘token of gratitude’

Now, with Skylar at his disposal, he could feel that he’s getting closer and closer to his goal. It will be just a matter of time before he released La Rosa and be reunited with his lover.

06iPyS58HXzrB2JFTaf5kNuxEaT8reyb1EYqSU-qrM60doxXNZSQlcOQdBbe1Cs769X6JQbXwda1qYBWRcNmDzArz4Akt-yW50LsO3yce8tmxwjuFiG8VNwMbIeuU_7KSwDWwXI-

Misc
4iDTZmVaHz0sBod33aI_N8Rqb7yysI0402KBhjUGxm4ubw6F7-8SbFfEiayViUtPf1sxxfvh0co6qqc3xZHUxkAgpd38YZpW5YHKzYHPwFUzq4LC_Ezomab22mTR9GfolX5eox8Z

Inspired by this video

When He dies

Me

Lina

dy9hdt.jpg

Milena Gemina
(Muh-leena)

Aliases/Nicknames:
Lina, Little Gray/Little G, Dust

Title(s):
Gray Rose

Preferred Name:
Lina

Age/Date of Birth:
December 23, 1999

Sex:
Female

Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual

Race:
Magi

Voice:
Milena’s voice is light and airy, often ending with a lilt that may sound curious, or questioning. Since her voice is so delicate, her singing voice is inoffensive and effortless. When feeling more playful, she may begin to speak in a more whimsical, sing-song way. However, when receiving a vision, her voice will become lower, lacking the innocence most are used to from her.

Languages Spoken:
English (Fluently)
French (Proficiently)
Spanish (Fluently)
Latin (Proficiently)
Fae(Fluently)
Draconian(Conversation/Basic)
Demonic(Basic)

Fake Fortune Teller

Lina has gained quite the reputation for her fortunes, mostly from her vast clientele built up of her classmates. She’ll tell them just enough to keep them coming back, pointing out impossibly small details about their future, while leaving out the big picture. Most of her service includes answering ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ to questions, but on the rare occasion, she will offer more helpful insight. This alone is enough to support all of the pretty little things she likes to buy, without needing to depend on the older members of the covenant for much.

Appearance:
At first sight, one may view Milena as much younger than she is. She barely reaches five feet, and her eyes are wide and curious, like a doe. Her skin is near blemish free, save for the small mole on her right collarbone. While not the most impressive in the bust area, her modest b-cup, narrow waist, and wide hips create an appealing pear shape.

Facial Structure:
Milena’s cheeks are round, though supported by unimpressive cheekbone structure, and her chin is small. Her eyes are the most prominent feature on her face, and her button nose is hardly noticeable. Her lips, which are usually separated from some sort of giggle, are full and well defined by a sharp cupids bow.

Body Structure:
Milena is a small woman, lacking any real muscle definition. Her body is delicate, soft, and petite.

Eye Color:
Perhaps Milena’s most striking feature is her eyes. Both are a pale gray color, with opalescent flecks of color appearing to be embedded in her irises like gems. They seem to show more when she is aural reading, or receiving visions.

Hair Color:
Naturally blonde hair, beautified by a special shampoo infused with the sunlight, creating glistening strands of healthy hair and a perfect soft yellow.

Height:
4’11”

Weight:
99 lbs

Skin Tone:
Rose Pale

Scars:
A barely there scar on her upper lip
A thin ribbon like line around her neck

Tattoos:
N/A

Piercings:
Both of her ears are pierced. She has four holes in her left ear, and three on her right. Two are on both lobes, both of her cartilage, and one daith on her left.
Her bellybutton

Marks:
N/A

Style:
Milena has always been interested in trying new things, and would even call herself fashion forward. Though, she seems to always be wearing some kind of vintage jewelry. Her rings, and the jewelry that she wears in her ears are all lucky finds from the thrift shops. She adores mixing pastels with dark contrasting colors, though she wouldn’t call herself pastel goth. Milena almost exclusively wears heeled shoes, and prefers vintage chic and a retro chic style of dress.

Personality:
Milena would personally describe herself as caring, lighthearted, and a little eccentric. Though, ask anyone close to her, and they’d all say she is quite the mischievous one. She has been known to, on more than one occasion, lie casually about the smallest thing. Because people expect Milena to know everything at once, she will hide important details and goad her victim into doing things that may initially seem out of character for them.

She isn’t very forthcoming with her powers, and is quite secretive about what she has seen. However, if she did want to intervene in someone’s future - She wouldn’t tell them, until after the fact. Milena envies those with what she would describe as more ‘simple’ powers. Oftentimes she feels plagued by her magic, wishing not to know and see so much. As such, she does not flaunt her role within the rose covenant, or speak much of it.

Five Bad Traits:
Manipulative
Stubborn
Self-Indulgent
Selfish
Eccentric

Five Good Traits:
Playful
Intelligent
Kind
Curious
Understanding

Ideals/beliefs:
Milena believes that people should live in the moment, and because of this, she will rarely divulge crucial information to someone seeking a fortune. She has seen many destinies, and likes to see which path someone will choose on their own.

Quirks:
Obsessed with Butterflies
Changes her nail polish regularly, and will completely redo it if it starts to chip
Dedicates several hours a week to thrifting, even if she doesn’t need anything
Will only take hot baths, and the water must be filled with flower petals
Counts each butterfly in her garden every other day

Hobbies:
Gray spends much of her evening tending to her garden, as it is one of the most important aspects of her mental health. There, she feels she can connect with past gray witches and level herself. She also enjoys thrift shopping for vintage pieces of jewelry, and has been known to spend her whole savings on one item.

Pastel Colors
Black
Lace
Vintage Jewelry
The smell of mothballs
Fashion
Journaling
Gardening
Blogging
Spicy Food
Lemon Water
Hot baths
Faeries
Scrying

Dislikes:
Sleeping
Being short
Being asked for a reading
Authority
Sweets/Desserts
Wearing flats
Intrusive visions

Relationships
Terra - Her closest friend in the covenant. The two grew up together young and have had their moments of closeness, as well as moments where Milena would hardly show her any attention. Now that they are older, their friendship seems to be more consistent, and Milena would happily jump to her defense.

Azriel - Milena for the most part only tolerates her familiar. The two show a mutual respect, but their relationship is rocky at best. Azriel serves as an important sleep aid, and also absorbs some of the witches visions while she rests. In a way, he provides Milena a safe space in her head, so that she can dream natural dreams.

Strengths
Milena is particularly skilled in the art of divination, but she has dedicated a large amount of time to the art of scrying. Aside from the fact that her eyes are nearly all-seeing, she can find someone with much less than a strand of their hair. However, her ability works best when in the dream state and she only needs to have seen them once. The more closely she has interacted with someone the easier it is to find them out in the world.

Abilities:

+ Divination
The Grey Rose Witch while not entirely "All Seeing" comes very close to it. They are able to see the past, present, and future events with in their own time-line. Some Grey Rose Witches have made several pursuits to view into alternate time-lines, but have all failed due to the fact that such power belongs to the White Rose Witch exclusively. However, the White Rose Witch and Grey Rose Witch often work very closely together in order to alter their own time-line for more positive and beneficial events to the family. Key abilities that the Grey Rose Witch seems to normally excel in above the others is Aura Reading and Clairvoyance.

1. Clairvoyance (Dream Scrying, to dream actual ongoing far-off events. Psychic Navigation, to locate people/objects or create a mental map of an area. Shared Vision, to view another user of clairvoyance sight (Morris & Damian) . Visual Linking, to see things via another person's eyes.)

2. Precognition (Danger Intuition. Death Sense, unlike the chartreuse rose witch the grey rose witch doesn't just "feel" death's presence. The Grey Rose Witch can actually see whom will die and how, however death can be avoided. Destiny Perception, they can see the fate of others. Fate CANNOT be changed.)

3. Retrocognition

4. Various Methods
Cartomancy - form of divination in which the user uses cards for divination.

Catoptromancy - form of divination in which the user uses mirrors for divination.

Crystallomancy - form of divination in which the user uses crystals for divination.

Oneiromancy - form of divination in which the user uses the dreams for divination.

Palmistry/Somatomancy - a form of divination in which the user reads an individual's palm to see their past, present and future.

5. Dowsing

6. Realm Scrying (can see on going events in other realms with few exceptions.)

7. Aura Reading (Empathy, Essence Reading, Good Sense, Evil Sense, etc.)

Physical:
A weak body has left her vulnerable to all sorts of attacks. Even with a powerful psych and an arsenal of basic light magic spells, she is not immune to fatal blows and her tolerance for physical pain is low.

Mental:
Milena’s mental health hasn’t always been outstanding, but due to the nature of her powers and the intrusive visions she can sometimes receive, very little about her mentality is weak. She is strong willed, determined, and has an iron fortress around her thoughts. Very rarely does she allow anyone to peer inside, not even her most trusted of friends know exactly what she is thinking, or seeing.

Fears:
Milena simply fears the unknown. She knows so much at one time that the idea of not knowing anything scares her, but excites her all at the same time. She is more reliant on her gift than she cares to admit. Another fear is losing her vision, or becoming completely blind.

History:
Milena only remembers the specifics of her birth, because she was able to see the dark and lonely night when Saskia Gemina gave birth to her. When Milena was a little older she delved even deeper to see the face of the man who was responsible for her creation. She was only three years old when she began to experience the side effects of her magic as the gray witch, and had she known that it would have driven her mother over the edge she would have kept it all to herself.

Saskia knew what Milena could do. She’d always been fascinated with the witches and magic, and she wanted to find the man who’d abandoned her with child. Saskia became obsessed with finding him, to the point where she would force Milena to look day and night. Saskia also took an interest in other things pertaining to her past and future, and began to burden her daughter with her baggage.

Miilena loved her mother dearly, but she began to resent her after years of the obsessing and narcissistic abuse. She took matters into her own hands and sought out more answers about her lineage and managed to uncover quite a lot about her father, who had some relation to the Petrova bloodline. When she learned about the paternal side of her family, visions of her future began to shift, one where she lived in a beautiful manor with others like her. She knew they would accept her when she arrived, and though she was initially reclusive, she slowly opened up to the covenant.

Her departure from her mother’s world and into Nautchwald was made over ten years ago. She keeps a close watch eye on her mother, and Saskia seems to be much better without her daughter around. She remarried and found a husband, though Milena remains Saskia’s only child. Milena is comfortable at the Petrova manor, and at peace knowing her mother coped with her new life and started over. The two only visited each other once when Milena was fourteen but Milena sees what the possibility of becoming too close with her mother does to Saskia’s future, and so she dutifully keeps her at a distance.

Misc:
Milena is always working on several journals at once, the topics ranging from divination, fashion, and insects. She also keeps a diary specifically for venting. She has several published works on the art of divination using the pseudonym Dust.

Her garden is home to several insect-size fae. They help manage the garden and play a crucial role in the health of her plants by fertilizing the soil, and watering her plants while she is absent.

Is a skilled harpist. She began studying it shortly after arriving at the Petrova manor, and has stuck with it ever since. She also plays the accordion for her own amusement, able to string together random melodies and make up songs on the spot.

Last edited:
36384d7e701a69b2acd5d5191a07a585--bad-boys-manga-boy.jpg

General
Full Name:
Azriel
(az-ree-el)

Aliases/Nicknames:
Azry, Ah’zial, Ziel

Title:
Gray Rose’s Familiar

Preferred Name:
Azry, Azriel, Ziel

Bonded:
Gray's 17th birthday

Sex:
Male

Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual

Race:
Dragon

black_dragon_tempest_by_peterprime-d7pom10.png

Voice:
Matthew Mercer as Kiritsugu Emiya

Languages Spoken:
Draconian (fluently)
Greek (moderately, when she can remember)
English (fluently)
French (understands it)
Latin (pro
ficient)

Familiar

Vessel:
Bearded Dragon

Appearance
Facial Structure:
Moderate width
strong jaw

Body Structure:
Lean and muscular

Eye Color:
Deep Lavender

Hair Color:
Black

Height:
6’2”

Weight:
173 lbs.

Skin Tone:
Pale olive

Scars:
Four claw marks down the left side of his neck

Tattoos:
Tattoo of a dragon on his right arm.

Piercings:
Eyebrow, cartilage on right ear

Marks: N/A

Style:
Azriel is fond of modern fashion.
You can usually find him in dark jeans and a t-shirt.

Personality:
Azriel is a bit stoic to almost everyone he meets. Being a dragon, he has
a bit of a complex over most humans, even mages, seeing them as lessers. He says very little when addressed and hardly ever initiates conversation unless with his mage. Azriel is a quiet observer and enjoys watching almost anything. Even though he comes off as cold, he does care about certain things, but he won’t let you know what those are.

Five Bad Traits:
Untrusting
Aggressive
Short temper
Stubborn
Sarcastic

Five Good Traits:
Loyal
Brave
Intelligent
Kind (to other beasts)
Protective

Ideals/beliefs:
Azriel has a hard time serving humans. He believes he is above them and thinks that no spirit should be bound completely to their summoner. He believes in the Greek gods over all and thinks modern religion is ridiculous.

Quirks:
Though he dislikes humans, Azriel can often be found lounging
in his beast form in Gray’s garden. There, he is the most calm and peaceful being surrounded by nature.

Sometimes he will go into Gray’s dreams and observe,
or if he feels like it, he’ll project odd situations into her dreams to mess with her.

Hobbies:
People watching
Walking
Flying
Riding on Gray’s shoulders

Animals
Sleeping
Manipulating people’s dreams
Eating
Women

Dislikes:
People
Vegetables
Confined spaces
Cold weather

Relationships
Milena Gemina:

Azriel agreed to be Milena’s familiar when the mage summoned
him in the hopes of summoning Phobetor, the Greek God of Nightmares, to relieve her of her own. In doing so, she called upon Azriel who was Phobetor in a past life. The only reason he agreed to this contract was because Milena was plagued by nightmares and Azriel fed off them. They were fulfilling a mutual need for the other. He enjoys her company more than he'll admit, mainly for the fact that she shows him respect, unlike his past masters.

Azriel and Milena don’t really get along much, but they have a mutual understanding of the other.
The fact that they are bound to one another unless Milena breaks the contract, doesn’t help Azriel feel any better. He feels a pull when he is farther than a hundred feet from Milena and any farther than that it starts to get irritating and painful. So most often, if Azriel isn’t in the garden, he is most commonly shrunk down and riding on Milena’s shoulders.

Being Phobetor in his past life, Azriel doesn’t necessarily require sleep.
So at night, most times, he is lying next to Milena and warding off bad dreams, as well as absorbing her visions.

Strengths

Abilities:
Azriel’s power allows him to put people to sleep either by making eye
contact with them or touching their forehead with his right hand. If he maintains contact with them,
he can manipulate their dreams and plant nightmares into his victim.

Minor Ability:
Is able to see through Milena’s eyes if they are separated and can see her visions.

He can also see the auras of others.

Physical:
Proficient at physical combat and as a familiar and dragon,
has increased endurance and strength. Like all dragons, he can breath fire and his fire is purple.

Weaknesses
Fears:
Azriel fears being bound in small spaces,
as well as being trapped in cold places.
If he is in a place of extreme cold for a prolonged period, he will go into a hibernation state and is extremely vulnerable.

Physical:
Though he is scaled in her dragon form, his underbelly is weak and easily injured

Mental:
Inducing sleep and manipulating people’s dreams causes Azriel’s mind to become fatigued.
The more elaborate or the longer the dreams, the more fatigued he will get and eventually,
the victim will wake up when he gets too tired.

History
Azriel was Phobetor in a his past life, the God of Nightmares. As Phobetor, he could shapeshift into any beast he wanted when passing through people’s nightmares. The dragon was his favorite and became his form when summoned as a familiar. He lived that life until the fall of the gods and then his spirit was sent into the next life. He was able to watch as time passed by until her first summoning by a Greek witch. He served that witch for several years before being sent back.

Azriel was summoned only a handful of times over the centuries and denied several potential contracts. The only reason he agreed to the pacts he did, was because feeding in a physical form was more satisfying. Most mages had him doing general labor and spying, which is hard for a dragon, even when in a smaller form. Being summoned by Milena is probably his most enjoyable pact because of the modern times and the fact the Milena doesn’t pester him too much.

Being so old, Azriel has lost a lot of his memories of his ancient past. He remembers being Phobetor, but more superficial things, like the languages he'd learned and the people he'd met, are fleeting. He has moments where they come back to him every now and again, but, not being sentimental, if he loses a memory, he won't dwell on trying to remember. He thinks the past should be left in the past.

Last edited:
large.jpg

General

Full Name:
Celeste Eijo Divine Grace IV

Aliases/Nicknames:
Cel, Celly, Les, Lord Chi-san

Title(s):
Pink Rose Witch

Preferred Name:
No preference

Age/Date of Birth:

July 21, 1998
(Cancer)

Sex:
This is not an Adult rated rp >_< no. Jk Male.

Sexual Orientation:
Demisexual

Race:
Magi

Voice:
Bottom youtube link, Caules in the scene

Languages Spoken:
English, Japanese, French, and Russian

Dojo Master

Appearance

Facial Structure:
Average angles and curves. Nothing too sharp or rounded.

Body Structure:
Slender but toned

Eye Color:
Gold

Hair Color:
Rose Pink

Height:
5’ 6”

Weight:
122 lbs

Skin Tone:
Light, not pale as fuck but not tanned either.

Scars:
N/A

Tattoos:
N/A

Piercings:
Earlobes, nipples.

Marks:
N/A

Style:

Mostly kimonos, or Gi. Various shades and hues depending on his mood and the event he would attend. Many of his kimonos are floral or feminine but he does also have some more gender neutral looking ones.

Personality

Five Bad Traits:

Playful- As a martial artist one must be serious at times and be disciplined. Yet he rather have fun and giggle.
Easily Distracted- Keep shiny objects out of sight, or his familiar.
Reckless- When those he cares for are in trouble he becomes less tactful and can do dangerous things.
Hidden- When it comes to his feelings he tends to bottle up negative ones and harbor them to solve on his own.
Selfless- Normally this is good but he tends to put himself last, always.

Five Good Traits:

Friendly- Despite being raised in a strict environment he is easy to approach.
Helpful- He is more inclined to help others and than to make them learn or do on their own.
Sportsmanlike- Even if he loses he will smile and bow.
Disciplined- When the situation calls he can be very disciplined and serious.
Perseverance- A strong will resides itself in him and he does not give up easily.

Ideals/beliefs:
Taoism, primarily the belief of balance and Yin and Yang.

Details:
Uh… he is cool, yeah.

Quirks:
Overuse of San, Kun, Chan and Senpai.
Clumsy as fuck at times.
Sneezes a lot, very cutely I might add.

Hobbies:
Martial Arts
Various swordplay or fighting styles.
Sudoku
Singing
Aromatherapy and crystal healing
Baking

Animals
Sweet foods, primarily pastries
Massages

Dislikes:
Pickles
Rude people
Negativity
Corruption

Relationships:

Margaret Patrova- Great great grandmother, Pink Rose Witch. Deceased
Frederick Von Frei- Great Great Grandfather. Deceased
Celeste Divine Grace- great grandfather, martial artist. Deceased
Eleanora Von Frei- great grandmother, witch, martial artist.
Celeste Divine Grace II- grandmother, witch, martial artist.
Alexei Ivanov- grandfather, russian militia general
Draganov Divine Grace- uncle, blacksmith
Celeste Divine Grace III- mother, witch, martial artist, strategist.
Eijirō Inoue- father, samurai
Sephiria Anastasia Luna Petrova- Red is like a rival but buddy to him. He often tries to best her in martial arts sparring.
Kazuya Ikeda- Was his previous high school teacher, often asked him for guidance.

More to be announced

Strengths

Arsenal:
Various weapons made from Chi or Chakra
Weapons infused with Chi or Chakra

Abilities:
Pink Rose Witch abilities
Basic brewing
Basic elemental manipulation (movement of things based on their elemental property. Ex: rippling water or making a slow current.)

Physical:
Various martial arts
Various weapon usage
Good form
Fit as fuck

Mental:
Meditation
Third Eye (See’s one’s chakra/chi flow and any in the environment)

Weaknesses

Fears:
Drowning
Heights
Lamia

Physical:
What can hurt most things
Wolfsbane

Mental:
Has to focus intently on spell casting
Psychokinesis and other spells of the manner

History

Margaret Patrova was a descendent of the Patrova family. She is the distant cousin of the main branch and was reincarnated to be the Pink Rose Witch. Just before Celeste’s conception she passed away and so he would be destined to be the next Pink Rose Witch. The young lad was indeed the reincarnation of the Patrova Pink Rose Witch. She led a simple life as the Pink Rose. Marrying a by the name of Frederick Von Frei she gave birth to Eleanora. Her only child soon took practice in witchcraft and tried her best to be like her mother but she could not master the arts of Chi. Instead she focused on normal martial arts.

Celeste Divine Grace I was a martial artist who fell for Madam Von Frei, who was the child of the Rose Witch and martial artist who used Chi as a primary source to her magic. The englishman tried his best to woo the french maiden and with success the two married. Von Frei took the surname Divine Grace after marriage and their lineage would keep that name til the end. Their only daughter was named after her father and became Celeste Divine Grace II. Like her mother and grandmother she practiced magic and martial arts but could not use Chi.

Alexei Ivanov found his way into Nautchwald after a time paradox sent the russian general through space and time itself. The man knew little English but understood French which was passed down to Celeste II. As well as the knowledge of martial arts. The young woman became enamored with Alexei and the two wedded only half a year after meeting. Their first child, Celeste Divine Grace III kept the family name. Their second child Draganov, as well as Alexei, took the surname Divine Grace as tradition.

As per usual the young girl tried her best to be like the women in her family. Though as much as she tried she could not use Chi. Her knowledge of magic and martial arts was superb though. Her father also taught her warfare strategies. Her younger brother became a smith who infused magic into his work. A young samurai from feudal japan by the name of Eijirō Inoue found himself in Nautchwald after falling into a cursed well. Celeste Divine Grace III took a liking to his swordsmanship and asked to be trained. The japanese man agreed and within a year they were married and with child, sadly Margaret had passed away and the family felt they had lost an admirable women. As of then no one could use Chi but her. Upon birth for the first time in generations a male was born as the eldest. Celeste Divine Grace IV brightened the world with his smile and golden eye’s.

As he grew older though he was less serious than his ancestors. Taught discipline he found joy in being playful and having fun instead of the strict life his elders held. He was taught martial arts, swordsmanship and militia strategies. Yet he goofed off and his ancestors turned in their graves. The young witch took over the role of his predecessors as the Pink Rose Witch once he found out he could control Chi. And now it is his time to shine and his story to be told. With his uncle smithing weapons for his clients, and his family helping train them, Celeste found himself enjoying helping others. Clients enjoy the atmosphere he brings and the refreshing feel of his attitude.

Misc
(Voice)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Esmeray and envogue
Screenshot_20180312-080352.jpg

20171002_195441.jpg

General

Full Name:
Reynard Ume

Aliases/Nicknames:
Rey

Title(s):
Familiar of the Red Rose Witch

Preferred Name:
Rey

Age/Date of Birth:
Somewhere around 569. Who keeps track after 200 years?
Oct 26
(Scorpio)

Sex:
Male

Sexual Orientation:
Demisexual

Race:
Kitsune

Voice:
Bottom, same youtube link as Cel. Deeper voiced man.

Languages Spoken:
English, and well anything that Red would know. Maybe even more. Years of life has given him time to learn many languages and cultures.

Rose Witch Familiar/Transcriber

Appearance

Facial Structure:
Nice sharp jawline, very manly. Man of the year. (Just look at the pic pls)

Body Structure:
Tall and average with nice muscles.

Eye Color:
Blue

Hair Color:
White

Height:
6’ 6”

Weight:
223 lbs

Skin Tone:
Light, but not like casper.

Scars:
N/A

Tattoos:
N/A

Piercings:
*cough* somewhere south *cough*

Marks:
N/A

Style:
Wears kimonos and Gi as well, but tends to stick with more plain apparel. Blacks, whites and greys.

Personality

Five Bad Traits:
Insensitive at times, overly neat (OCD), picky eater despite liking a range of foods, can be seen as snobbish, can be seen as materialistic and can be grumpy if in a sour mood.

Five Good Traits:
Loyalty, passion, cunning, wise, creative, competitive and ambitious

Ideals/beliefs:
He believes what he believes, doesn't have a name.

Details:
He is a fussy eater and feeds on a wide range of foods. With an appreciation for the finer things in life, he demand quality in entertainment, food, and friends. A love for exploration is mixed with enjoyment in overcoming challenges. He's in good physical shape and enjoy sports that challenge theirs mind and body. He would never deliberately take advantage of others, but his single-mindedness often blinds him to their feelings at times. This is especially when has trying to achieve something. He likes a cozy environment and likes things to be neat and organized.

Quirks:
When intoxicated he seems to let loose, too much so.
His ears often twitch at the slightest of things.
Absentmindedly strokes his tails at times.

Hobbies:
Painting
Drawing
Dining
Alcohol

The color white
Water and swimming
Fruits and vegetables
Smothered steak
Desserts

Dislikes:
Jokesters
Bland food
Vacuums
Thunder and lightning
Flirtatious people

Relationships:
Sephiria Anastasia Luna Petrova- Master

Strengths

Arsenal:
Katana

Abilities:
Minor magic abilities
Due to his taste in food he likes creating potions as well
Fox magic

Physical:
Combat training with swords
Physically strong as shit
Has a small and large form in fox form

Mental:
Kitsune abilities

(Kitsune Info)

Weaknesses

Fears:
Thunder and Lightning
Vacuums or loud noises

Physical:
Wolfsbane
Pure Silver

Mental:
Psychokinesis
Other things that can hinder his magical flow

History

Born a fox, he was just like any other of his species. A cute furry friend of the forest. The cold woods were his home but one day a hunter came along. Of course an animal does not think they are meant to die and become food. As he was shot and killed power began to slip into his body. A fox spirit of the past taking hold of him and that is when Reynard's life changed. Many think of kitsune as tails of old. Yet here he was, alive again and as the hunter approached he used magic to make an escape.

His senses were heightened and he know could understand the world more. The wisdom from the spirit took days to organize in his brain as he learned how to be a new being. His magic was hard to control and he soon began to explore. Finding himself around the globe as he grew older and honed his abilities. Stumbling upon Nauchtwald he found the Red Rose Witch who took a liking to him. A contract was made and he became the woman's familiar. Though he was young and blind to the turmoil that was around the Patrova family.

He knew little of what had happened as his memories seemed to fade with time after the original Red Rose Witches death. He stayed in the town and lived a normal life as he further honed his skills, soon forgetting about the Patrova family and his past with them. It wasn't until one day Sephiria came to be. And when she figured out her purpose of the Red Rose Witch he was brought back to the manor on a whim. Though his memory all but forgotten. Making a pact with her, rather recent. May bring back his memories. Or would it be better off forgetting about them and not recalling the past?
Misc
(Voice)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Esmeray and envogue

[fieldbox=", maroon, solid"]
[bg=white]

02b149633070f7210153e713bd0d3b5431429470_hq.jpg

(Quote)

[/bg][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=", maroon, solid"]
[bg=white]

• Name: Skylar Noctis Petrova

Nickname: Poppet/Puppet (Constance), Sky, SP, "The Bitch", "That Bitch", "The Chaos Rose"

Aliases: Nyx, her stage name and secret persona.

Ethnicity: Catalans, French

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Voice:Skylar's voice is often toneless due to her disinterest in most the world around her. She doesn't care to talk to others, so when she is bothered by someone it is often dry. Though she's not always like this, and on her better days she has a smokey and fruity kind of voice. A fruity voice or laugh is deep and strong in a pleasant way, and a smokey voice is sexually attractive in a slightly mysterious way.

Languages Spoken: French(Proficient), English(Proficient), German(Amateur), Vampir (Amateur), Atlantean (Proficient)

Occupation: Skylar is a singer at Sal's, a pub located on a street corner in Nautchwald. She also do small sessions at her favorite cafe. She's considering taking gigs at gentleman's clubs, but wonders if it would be distasteful.

• Height: 5'8

Weight: 132 lb

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Red

Marks: Her forearms are covered in scar marks, and burn marks. Her hips have them as well.

Fashion Sense/Style: Skylar's fashion sense is alternative at best. Wears a little bit of everything between gothic and punk. Both ranging from casual to non casual. It's a mixed bag really.

• Personality:
    ISTP-T: Skylar is what is known as the Virtuoso, which is an explorer personality type. Her strategy on every day life and how she approaches situations is with the mind set of constant improvement. "How can I get better?" is something she will often ask herself, and she has the tendency to self-evaluate. However, this does not mean that she is good at it, and quite frankly she isn't. It takes a lot of patience and coaxing from friends before Skylar realizes that maybe she needs to change her attitude. Skylar has high marks in being introverted, observant, thinking, prospecting, and turbulent. All of these things make up what is known as the ISTP-T personality. A virtuoso is someone that loves to explore with their hands and eyes, touching the world around them with cool rationalism and spirited curiosity. This over all personality type just loves to get their hands dirty by taking things apart and putting them back together. Skylar tends to take this a bit further in the fact that she'd much rather have her hands in everything if she can. She feels like she has more control that way.

- Masked: Skylar is a liar in everything that she does in order to keep people from truly knowing her. She will change the majority of her habits depending on the people she is surrounded by as an attempt at keeping not just her true intentions hidden, but rather herself entirely. She's incredibly vague when expressing her interests, among other things, so it is easier for those around her to fall into the illusion. She does an excellent job at upholding a facade. Unlike people who do this simply for their own privacy, Skylar does this for several reasons, and most of them are some form of self-serving.This is why I don't particularly call her "mysterious", as it is a calculated effort to gain an upper hand in the world she lives in. She truly is a snake.

- Envious / Bitter: Skylar is envious of people who clearly have it better off than her, and it makes her feel like less of a person. It reminds her that she is not as well off as others, and it puts a sour taste in her mouth. She is very mean to people that reminds her of her state of being, but she doesn't care enough to really ruin what they have. It just makes her bitter. When friends obtain things she wishes she had, or maybe they reach some sort of achievement she will become sarcastic rather than congratulatory, or belittle the occurrence with something like "What's the big deal?" She's a lot more passive aggressive with her friends rather than openly aggressive, and it does fade away over time.

- Low Self Esteem: A lot of Skylar's more nastier traits is most likely due to her poor self esteem. Her mother talked down to her a lot, and belittled her in every way. The way she was treated by her mother, and the lack of a loving mother's presence really made Skylar feel like she wasn't good enough. Unfortunately rather than get the counseling she needs, she masks how she feels and suffers quietly. When feeling self-loathing she projects her anger out unto others by becoming a bit of a bully. Some days are better than others, and her friends help with this a lot when things are going good.

- Scornful: Scornful is read as being a feeling, attitude, or expression of contempt or of looking down on someone negatively. It is quite apparent that this is a learned trait due to her up bringing, and sort of goes hand in hand with all of her other negative traits. She's a very unforgiving individual towards those that have wronged her as well. Finds that people are easily deserving of her contempt, or their shortcomings.

- Tsundere: Characterizes a person whom is cold, mean, and hostile towards another person or persons before gradually becoming warmer over time. It's just another defense mechanism against those she doesn't really trust. After getting to know people more she'll let on that there's a soft side to her.

- Stubborn: Skylar has an intense determination and tends not to change her own attitude or stance on much of anything. She's very set in her ways, and its not until after several hours of careful consideration would she admit her faults. With shortcomings or challenges Skylar tends to face them head on, and hardly ever gives up on anything or anyone. If you've managed to garner her support, she will fight for you fiercely.

- Flirtatious: Skylar is a very promiscuous individual and isn't one to really settle. She has had a string of bad lovers in the past, and as such is much less likely to enter a serious relationship with anyone. These days she'd much rather have a few fuck buddies and some one night stands than an actual partner. Sometimes she'll flirt for the sake of flirting, flirt to deflect, flirt to surprise, flirt to tease, flirt to have passionate evening with them later. If it just so happens that she does develop feelings for someone, then they'll know.

- Blunt: Skylar believes that in a discussion truth should be more important than people's sensitivities, however Skylar tends to abuse this mentality by using it to bully people she doesn't like. She doesn't really have a tactful bone in her body, so some of her observations can come across as hurtful to others as it is typically devoid of thoughtfulness. Sometimes she does it with the best of intentions, but Skylar has a hard time putting things nicely.

- Loyal: While Skylar may not be the most dependable, responsible, generous, or humble friend She definitely values her friends and would never betray them. Sure she can be passive aggressive and a bit crass when she gets jealous, but she would never hurt them. She isn't afraid to fight for her friends too, and is quick to anger if she finds people harassing her friends. She's very protective in that way, even if it isn't entirely welcome.

- Perseverance: The steadfast persistence and determination to continue on with a course of action, belief, or purpose, even if it's difficult or uncomfortable in order to reach a higher goal or outcome. This goes hand in hand with her Stubborn nature, however this is a more positive look on the trait. No matter how much trouble Skylar gets herself in, or the hardships she secretly faces, she will always get back up in the end.

- Adventurous: Also known as being daring. These two words describe someone that have a willingness to accept risks, but they are not necessarily imprudent. These are people who like to try new things and always push themselves outside of their comfort zone, and Skylar just so happens to be one of these people. Personally, I would also say that people who like to travel to places unknown to them are adventurous.

- Independent: Skylar, while she's a bit demanding for attention, isn't really one to ask for help. She would much rather work alone, and on her own time, than rely on other people. She doesn't want to burden others with any emotional baggage, and would have a hard time even opening up as it is. Skylar, outside of school, does not live with her family. She's gotten used to living alone for the past year now. It's important to note that Skylar isn't fully independent though. Since she belongs to a wealthy family of witches she receives an "allowance" from her grandmother, whom is the head of said family, and uses that to pay her bills. Every now and then Skylar will get bored and pick up a small part time job, but she doesn't tend to stick around.

- Diligent: Due to Skylar's allowance being focused around her school grades, she always puts forth a constant and consistent effort into accomplishing things that affect her grades. She does extremely well with projects and assignments, but doesn't like to study. Her test scores are not the best, but she manages to pull off some As, Bs, and C. It's important to note that the definition of diligent does not mean that someone does something well, just that there is a constant amount of effort being put into something. While Skylar can tend to procrastinate on occasion, she always gets her work done.

- Creative: Skylar, while she may not seem like, does have an interest in ambiguous things such as music, art, books. Her primary focus with these is music, but she can appreciate all forms of art. Skylar herself lets her creativity shine through with her projects, and in some of her interests. Unfortunately, she does use her creative ways of thinking when it comes to plotting nefarious deeds such as pranks, or maybe something a tad bit more vengeful. Her vocabulary can be quite creative too when addressing others.

- Passionate: Having, compelled by, or ruled by intense emotion or strong feelings. Someone that feels strongly. Skylar is definitely someone whom feels strongly or a certain type of way about situations and people. Fortunately for her she does a very good job at keeping these to herself, unless she feels like causing a scene if it benefits her in some way. This trait is also a way to define someone whom is easily aroused to or influenced by sexual desire, and Skylar definitely fits that description.

-Adventure
    -Thrills
    -Decisiveness
    -Socializing to an extent
    -Parties
    -Entertaining
    -Rock music
    -Sex
    -Stuffed animals
    -Machines
    -Night life
    -Showings
    -Concerts
    -Travel
    -Her Motercycle

Dislikes:
    -Prudes
    -Slow dances
    -Being Idle
    -Boredom
    -Repetitive routines
    -Emotionally charged situations
    -Feeling trapped or constricted
    -Overbearing rules and regulations
    -Arbitrary conversations or people

Hobbies:
    + Card Games
    + Gambling
    + Partying
    + Sex
    + Thrill Seeking
    + Traveling
    + Tinkering
    + Singing

Quirks:

+ Would rather wear a suit at a formal event than a dress.
    + Has a secret love of soft cute things like pillows or plushies.
    + Her nails are always painted.
    + Secretly reads Fan-Fics.

• Strengths

Talents / Skills:
    -Music: Before Skylar's father slowly slipped away from her, the two often bonded through music. Her father being an exceptionally talented pianist wanted to share his love for music with Skylar. Some of Skylar's fondest memories is of their music lessons. Skylar never took a liking to the piano however, and instead learned how to play string instruments. Along with this, Skylar took singing lessons, and after a lot of hard work became a very talented singer. Once she perfected her singing she would often perform at extravagant family gatherings and balls. Skylar can also incorporate her enchantment magic into her singing voice, not to enchant those that hear her, but to allow her to sing in several different types of ways. Naturally Skylar wouldn't be able to sing deep notes like that of a man, but with her magic she can. She's never tried this outside of song though.

-Dance: Due to Skylar being born into a high class family, and an old witch family, Skylar had to learn certain types of skills and etiquette for the social scene. Skylar's family, The Petrovas', are a very renowned family of witches, so their social gatherings were often very posh and classical. Formal styles of dance were taught to Skylar for these specific events. While she isn't particularly fond of dance, Skylar did eventually take an interest in dances that were more intimate, energized, and suggestive.

-Mechanics/Shop: Skylar in her more recent years has developed an interest in how machines, among other things, work. Often taking a part broken things, looking at all the parts, recognizing why it's broken, fixing the problem, and putting it all back together again. It's not particularly a useful talent for a witch, but could still come in handy one day. Out of everything Skylar's primary interest is motorized bikes such as motorcycles, scooters, mopeds, and whatever else. A secondary interest is found in musical instruments, but primarily music boxes.

Arsenal: Staff

488ce26e23f0591df0027ca5efe33448.jpg

Elemental Affinity:
    Shadow Magic

- Night's Cloak: This spells allows Skylar to do two things. She can turn any object or subject imperceptible, and hiding it even from clairvoyant sight. Secondly she can use it as a way of camouflage when hiding with in the shadows.

- Cat's Eye: This allows Skylar to see in the dark with out the use of a glowing catalyst. She can bestow this onto others as well, with in a small group setting.

- Shadow Control: This spell allows for the solidification of the surrounding area's shadows, and allows Skylar to manipulate them to her will. Primarily this is used to create shadow constructs such as weapons or golems. The most common of the constructs is tendrils.

Rose Witch Abilities:
    + Dark Arts
    User can utilize the Dark Art: a form of magic typically used for selfish, self-serving and/or nefarious purposes. Though it is not necessarily "evil" magic per say, dark arts tend to focus toward destruction, harming, cursing and otherwise complicating the lives of other people while advancing the user's own state. Users often reject social convention and the status quo, which some suggest is in a search for spiritual freedom. As a part of this, they embrace magical techniques and practices that would traditionally be viewed as taboo and are generally willing to go farther than most would even consider if it serves their ends.

Jinxes

Destruction

Chaos Magic

Remote Possession

Curse Manipulation

Motor-Skill Manipulation

Hexes (more information, information, and information)

+ Signature Spell
    "Madness"
    The user is able to amplify their chaos magic allowing them to affect a wider radius. The radius can be larger than a city, and is not subjected to a single fixated point. Rather it can be split between several targets at the price of a smaller radius. Entire cities have been decimated with this spell. The spell causes those trapped with in the given radius to act out on their darkest desires no matter how dangerous to themselves or those around them. Actions vary depending on the individual, but usually the city will quickly fall at the hands of the very people living inside it. The spell can be countered by the Red Rose Witch's "Transendence" as well as any spell of the Blue Rose Witch. The spell takes a heavy toll on the castor, but it is not particularly life threatening. It will drain the user of their magical ability, rendering them unable to cast until their energy is restored.

Physical:
    + Skylar trains at the dojo with her (cousin) Celeste, and she does rigorous exercising. Skylar is extremely physically fit, and has a very nicely toned body. If she worked out more she'd probably have a four pack.

+ Skylar is used to getting hurt by some means, so she has a high pain tolerance.

Mental:

+ UUUUUUUUHM.........

Weaknesses

Mental:

+ Suicidal

+ Depression

+ Bouts of Insanity

+ Corrupted Soul

+ Nightmares / Insomnia

+ Fluctuating empathy, largely apathetic

+ Intrusive thoughts

+ Socio/Pyschopathic tendencies

+ Disembodied voice

+ Memory loss or loss of time.

Physical:

+ Can easily be apprehended by someone who is much larger than her.

+ Her vision sometimes leaves her.

+ Black outs.

Fears:

+ Fear of Failure

+

• Overview:
    Skylar was the unexpected child of Lucius and Chloe Petrova. Her parents had been dating for a few years, and unexpectedly Chloe had become pregnant during their fourth year together. The Petrova Manor was in a frenzy over the possibility of a little witch bring brought into the family. The Petrova house upheld very traditional values, and as such the two were expected to marry. Lucius's mother Sephiria gave Chloe her blessing to marry her son, and shortly after the marriage Skylar was born. The family was happy at first living in the manor and enjoying their life, but it's hard for someone like the White Rose Magi to stay in one place for too long. Skylar was ultimately neglected by her father as he became engrossed in his studies and his travels. She wasn't the only one being ignored as well, her mother was also having hardships with her husband's life style. Starting to feel neglected, the mother began to seek ways to fill the hole in her now empty marriage. At first it was just simply late night drinking, but then night drinking eventually led into day drinking, and soon enough her mother had become an alcoholic. Feeling spiteful and angry, her mother would often take her frustrations out on Skylar with very heavy verbal abuse. On occasion she would go so far as to physically hit her, but nothing more than a violent shove or back handed slap to the face. Eventually Chloe got tired of her marriage, and also filed for divorce. Skylar moved into an apartment in down town Nautchwald with her mother, and started attending public schooling.

• Family:
    - Lucius Petrova: Skylar's father, and is exceptionally talented in magic that influences time and space. Lucius often prefers his time based magic, and frequently travels the realms and different time eras. His relationship with Skylar is complex, and Skylar often acts out as an attempt to get his attention.

-Chloe Nightshade: Skylar's alcoholic and abusive mother.

-Sephiria Petrova: The head of the Petrova family, and Skylar's grandmother. Sephiria is very famous in the magic community due to her company Potent Inc. being a staple in anything magic. She has stores across several realms. An extremely talented witch in spells and potions. Skylar and Sephiria have a complicated relationship due to Skylar's actions around Nautchwald.

- Xavier Petrova: Skylar's deceased grandfather. He died mysteriously before Skylar was born. Even Sephiria couldn't figure out what magic killed him, and she's an expert on these kinds of things.

- Moselle Johnson: Moselle is Skylar's half sister. Skylar blames Moselle for her family falling apart, and for the abuse she's had to suffer.Skylar believes all of her problems in life are Moselle's fault.

- Ent: Skylar's familiar, a shadow spirit that has adopted a puppy as his vessel. The two are exceptionally close, often feeding into each others more darker personality traits. The two tend to cause chaos around Nautchwald to feed Ent, and because Skylar couldn't care less.

- Terra: The Orange Rose Witch, a Magi that came into her life a while after having been bonded with Ent. Terra isn't oblivious to Skylar's chaotic tendencies, but she is under the impression that there is still good in Skylar. Skylar can see herself in Terra, and while she wouldn't normally care, she doesn't want Terra to fall into the pit like she has. Terra is the first real friend Skylar has had since meeting Ent, and the two have become exceptionally close. They've experienced a lot together, and while Terra trusts Skylar fully, Skylar is not as open about some of the things she faces.

giphy.gif
/bg]​
[/bg]
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
oKwUV93.jpg

Full Name:
Kaine Veritahl

Aliases/Nicknames: "The 'Armed' Swordsman" | Reikuhara*, Shizune, Amy, Kairi
*Reikuhara is the original 'entity' of this person

Title(s): 'Black Sheep of Sarthonia'

Preferred Name: Kaine/Reikuhara

Age/Date of Birth: Looks mid-twenties | Month of August, year unnecessary

Sex: Male / Female*
*Original entity is female

Sexual Orientation: Straight* / Pansexual
*Kaine is the only 'entity' with a preferred sexuality

Race: 'Sarthonian' - A type of 'ascendant' planeswalking humanoids.

Voice: Max Mittelman (Saitama from OPM among other references)

Languages Spoken: English primary, several others (If I have to, I will specify if that's important)

Occupation: Planeswalker - For fun, exploration, and occasionally to help correct abnormalities in other worlds; Mostly the former

Appearance

Facial Structure: Sharp eyes, pointed jawline, balanced complexion

Body Structure: Athletic

Eye Color: Violet

Hair Color: Silver White

Height: 6'3

Weight: 182 lbs.

Scars: Large 'cross' scar diagonally-across chest

Style: Likes black or long clothing, often in jackets like the one in the appearance

Personality

Five Bad Traits: Explodes when irritated, loud, ill-mannered (when angered), cocky, often looks pissy even when not

Five Good Traits: Calculative, Not 'easily' angered, secretly goodhearted but tries to seem uncaring, loyal, honorable

Ideals/beliefs: Sometimes in a world, 'good' and 'bad' are biased morals, maybe even opposites of what they should be. Every decision they make, they weigh upon not whether the result is 'good' or 'bad' but upon a broader spectrum. Due to this, they view themselves as either Chaotic Good at rare cases, or either of the three Neutrals, but never Evil. They can however, not deny playing the role of the villain once upon a time or two.

Details:

Quirks: Often likes to make his presence known, yelling out being a common occurrence. Could be seen like a male Tsundere.

Hobbies: Maintaining and cleaning his equipment, reading novels.

Likes: People with backbone, initiative, bravery, a challenge, lively areas

Dislikes: Cowards, narcissists, brats, dogs

Relationships
WIP

Strengths

Arsenal: Primarily, first and foremost, a sturdy blade he can 'summon' attached to his wrist, giving him a unique style. If necessary (And if allowed here), a pistol.

Abilities: (If allowed) Magic inclined towards Wind/Water elements and physical enhancement, often speed-related

Physical: Always maintaining a lithe form, what he could lack in raw strength, would make up for agility.

Mental: Despite a temper, he does not act rashly and tries to plan out a course of action, wanting everything to count.

Weaknesses

Fears: Failing himself, breaking a promise, innocent lives getting involved in things they need not be

Physical: Due to his relatively light but athletic build, he's not the toughest of men

Mental: While not exactly easy to trigger, once he's prone to being angered, it can be explosive, taking away part of his cool-headed thinking.

History

Kaine was not 'born' ordinarily but rather manifested from a person's own masculinity and hotheadedness as a sort of 'personality.' This original being is a woman named Reikuhara Veritahl. While human-like, her kind was simply dubbed 'Sarthonian' akin to their homeworld they've acclimated to for countless ages, Sarthonia. A world hinging on a multi-dimensional plane, her kind had earned a unique kind of adaptability as they made traveling worlds commonplace. Unique to every Sarthonian was the ability to learn something that is otherwise impossible for anyone to know unless born, given, cursed or otherwise specifically taught under heavy conditions. For example, an extremely unique ability that only belonged to a select family-line or knowledge lost to ancient times. Normally, each Sarthonian could only use this ability once. Having been born a bit differently, Rei was found to be the black sheep of her family, a rare case among her race that she is not restricted to knowing just one of such of these abilities, able to 'adapt' and learn several traits.

Often times, those rare few among her kind rise up to lead their people to help their home grow. Because of this rare 'limit-break,' she has learned several combat styles, and of course, a kind of 'multi-personality' ability that allows her to manifest her strongest emotions and personalities of herself into physical form and given free will. While able to be within their own bodies at any given time all at once, Rei often likes to simply 'switch' around as one entity. These have been split into four other beings and are known as the other aliases she goes by; Shizune - her beauty, cunning and lady-like charm; Kairi - her adventurous fight-loving side who's curiosity goes through many boundaries; Amy - her childish side which often likes to cause harmless trouble; Kaine - her masculine side which also is male to clarify this, can be hotheaded, and, is the center of attention for this particular adventure. Despite their age, Kaine/Rei is not immortal. It is likely to the dimension jumping that their race can live for so long, asides from their other, more linear racial ability which Rei had broken its boundaries. She tends to like to observe how things play out instead of actively taking part, as to not make drastic changes to certain worlds or timelines.

With that in mind, Reikuhara, or Kaine, enjoys exploring new life in worlds unknown, and from their extreme case of adaptability, makes it a very strong habit to limit themselves depending on the worlds they visit. For example, should they go to a world that is completely 'normal' (example, our own, real life Earth), they would limit themselves down to be as basic and mundane as the next ordinary human being. Should they enter a world of fantasy, where magic runs amok (Like say, Konosuba), they adapt to be reasonable, often taking the neutral path and staying out of the way to not hinder a worlds' own progress. While traveling for fun, Rei does however take it upon herself and through the help of others to correct 'abnormalities' in her travels.

Misc

kanfikY.png

Voice: Michelle Ruff - Rukia Kuchiki - Bleach
Extra: Being the original 'person' and holding dominance over the 4 other personas, she carries a balance of them all, but gives her own air about her as well. While capable of much, she limits herself if she can help it with what worlds she visits but makes it clearly known she's a planeswalker if it's safe.
Akjtmhv.jpg

Voice: Karen Strassman - Kallen Kozuki - Code Geass
Extra: Carrying the most mystery amongst the personas, she's the one most classified as a 'witch' with how she acts. Often being the most varied with magic, she likes to be strategic and confuse her opponents, and if weapons are involved, often uses either a staff or a scythe.
4sisCxj.png

voice: Petrea Burchard - Ryoko Hakubi - Tenchi Muyo!
Extra: Kairi is also the absolute powerhouse of the five beings and tends to like a good fight maybe too much. Two things she likes to do especially if its against something much larger than a 6'2 woman, is transmogrify her arm to that of a monster-like claw (Or mechanical depending on the location) and otherwise use a large zweihander greatsword. Of all the personas, she uses the least amount of magic if at all, out of preference.
jxgo0Yq.jpg

Voice: Christine Maries Cabanos - Silica - Sword Art Online
Extra: Amy often likes to cause trouble with her 'innocent' child-like nature but sometimes goes too far perhaps. Any kinds of magic she likes to use often lean towards summons, constructs and the like, or 'parlor tricks.' Likes to tout a toy-like wand and is capable of defending herself with a rapier.

Last edited:
th

Name: Rebecca Van Zant

Aliases/Nicknames: Beck, Becky, Chartreuse Rosebud

Titles: None

Preferred Name: Rebecca

Sex: Female

Sexual Orientation: Bi

Voice: Rebecca’s voice is soft and quiet, even when enraged. This only serves to make her anger all the more terrifying, however.

Languages Spoken: Fluent in English and Latin, conversant in Draconic, Demonic, and Eldritch, knows a few words of Fae

Facial structure: Rather angular

Body structure: Medium build

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Red

Height: 5 foot 5

Weight: 150 pounds

Skin Tone: Rather pale

Scars: None

Tattoos: None

Marks: None

Style: Dark and flowing, Rebecca prefers the creepy look. She revels in the stereotype of the half-mad, power-hungry necromancer, even though her personality doesn’t fit it at all.It’s her way of having a little laugh.

Personality: Despite her powers of death, Rebecca can only be described as lively. She’s boisterous, fun, and lives to the fullest. This can often be seen in the funerals she arranges, where her first line is always, “Don’t mourn that they’re gone. Celebrate that they were here.” She enjoys teaching other witches about necromancy, and has a very strong sense of justice.

Five Good Traits: personable, friendly, curious, gregarious, clever

Five Bad Traits: lazy, proud, snarky, irritating, carefree

Ideals: Rebecca tries to live her life honorably, never trying to purposefully take advantage of someone, though she’s not above exploiting lucky breaks. She believes in respecting both bodies and souls of dead people- most of her zombies are animals unless the situation is life or death, and she’ll never hesitate to reunite loved ones with those who have passed on, should both sides want to talk.

Details: Though she may enjoy having a little fun with the traditional image of a necromancer, Rebecca goes out of her way to promote herself as kind and honorable. Many who meet her are surprised that their initial impressions were all based on an act. Though she’s not an officially reincarnated Rose (a fact that bugs her to no end), she often interacts with them, and they tend to have a more or less good impression of her.

Quirks: Bites her lower lip when she’s thinking, has a habit of idly drumming her fingers

Hobbies:Reading spellbooks, running, drawing

Dislikes The dark, being alone, heights

Relationships

Strengths

Arsenal: A ritual knife; otherwise, she doesn’t carry much in the way of weaponry

Abilities: Raising zombies, mediumship, corpse possession (basically, seeing and hearing through the remains of a zombified corpse.)

Physical: Rebecca is in very good shape, and an excellent endurance runner. She’s been trying to get a marathon started in Nauchtwald for a couple of years now, but nothing’s come of it.

Mental: Rebecca is very creative, and well often come up with unusual and unexpected solutions to problems, giving her the element of surprise.

Weaknesses

Fears: Leaving her friends behind, the dark, drowning

Physical: Rebecca might have good endurance, but she’s got no muscle strength whatsoever. If thing ever get to a close-quarters fight, she’s in deep trouble.

Mental: Rebecca has a tendency to be flighty and a poor attention span. It’s something she’s been working on, but it’s slow going.

History

Seeing as how she’s not a reincarnated Rose, Rebecca doesn’t have their seemingly endless history. She was born in Nauchtwald, to a witch mother and vampire father. Growing up, she, like many others, idolized the Pretrovas for their incredible skill in magic, but didn’t show any talent until the age of 6, when she made one of her dolls move without touching it. Eventually, she found she could see ghosts, and started delving into necromancy. At 10 years old, she started apprenticing under Alexander Morganstern, the Chartreuse Rose Witch. Although she was not nearly as powerful or experienced as her mentor, she did have undeniable skill, and become friends with many of the Roses.

Rebecca is considered a respected member of the Nauchtwald community, if a little odd. Her funeral home is rather profitable, made all the more so by the fact that if possible, she arranges for the deceased’s ghost to be present. She has a small house with a little back garden that she putters around in sometimes.

Last edited:
raven-resting--bird-art-watercolor-tiberiu-soos.jpg
speaker-vividred-operation-48728.jpg

General

Full Name:

Diablo

Aliases/Nicknames:

Rave

Title(s):

Chartreuse rose familiar

Preferred Name:

Diablo

Age/Date of Birth:

Unknown

Sex:

male

Sexual Orientation:

heterosexual

Race:

Familiar Raven

Bonded:
When Alexander became a witch in the 15th century. November 25th a Friday

Voice:

Alan Rickman's Catipillar voice

Languages Spoken: English, Beast, Vampir, Angelic, Greek, Roman, Romanian, Transylvanian, Latin, Russian, Fae, German, Icelandic, Viking, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, and Spanish

Familiar

Appearance

Facial Structure:

He has a long beak and a round head

Body Structure:

Bird like with expansive black feathers. Larger Bird then most.

Eye Color:

Red

Hair Color:

He has Pitch Black feathers

Height:

25 inches in length

Weight:

2.6 lbs

Skin Tone:

Pink

Scars:

Scar on his beak from being caged up and a wire wrapped around his beak

Tattoos:

N/A

Piercings:

N/A

Marks:

Scar on Beak

Style:

N/A

Personality:

Five Bad Traits: pesky, cold, cruel, evil, Leading, and sneaky

Five Good Traits: Loyal,Diligent, Smart, dignified, and Mysterious

Ideals/beliefs:

Believes all humans are cruel and evil and must meet their fate

Quirks: Flacks his beak when he is annoyed or hungry

Puffs his neck up and hisses when he is mad

Moves back and forth on Perch when nervous

Hobbies:

Spying

Finding bugs

Flying

Flying

Food

Being pet

Music

Picking at dead flesh

His witch

Spells

Magic (it intrigues him)

Spying

Tricks

Dislikes
Stupidity

Humans

Rose witches

Shadows

Relationships
Familiar to Alexander Morgenstern
Open

Strengths

Arsenal:

Claws and Talons and beak

Abilities:

Immortal, Can sense death and has the ability to see things happening while he is in flight. Also a look out for his Witch

Physical:

Claws and Talons and beak

Mental:
Pride and Ego He is slightly full of himself

Weaknesses

Fears:

Being sent away

Becoming Barbecue

Not being able to fly

Physical:

No Hands

Slightly broken beak

Mental:

Dark and twisted

Can't think outside his own needs
History
Diablo is a very ancient spirit he has had experience from almost beginning of time. He been a protector/ Hunter for the Tribe of Running Water. One day when he was out and about, he was attacked by something, that even he couldn't defeat. He lay dying in the woods as a figure stood over him mumbling and speaking a language he had never heard before. His eyes for his human form closed forever. However now his spirit eyes were open and he was out for revenge on the thing that killed him.

Upon finding this being he had to stop and think, it could see him and could speak to him. It even killed something for him to take over and physically be in the world. Having been hunting for many years for this being, his anger and darkness seemed to radiate and change who he been. Now this being was offering him a form to stay in the world. He later found out the being was a witch and he was now said witches familiar. For centuries when ever his Witch was killed he would find another and flit from witch to witch. That was till he came upon His Now witch, whom never died just switched bodies. He would easily find him and resettle at his side. To humans he could be a benevolent trickster and send them the wrong or to there death, to other Rose witches he could be quite rude, as well as charming and manipulative.

Diablo was never a regular Raven. He was often at a dark witches side normally a necromancer or a Voodoo Witch. He even served a witch Doctor one time the woman had a interesting accent and he enjoyed it. She had been the one to kill him and bring him back just in a different form. He lost all semblance of Being human and took on a dark spirit form as well as a dog or his tribe name and took the name Diablo.

Diablo flew from witch to witch from century to century. He had gotten Immortality from his first witch ever when he had appeared in front of her on a rock and led her to a tree hollow where she killed him and also reported him as a raven. Well the body she sacrificed for him to take over.

He met his Witch in the forest near the Rose Covenant. He had followed the call and when he got closer the pull got stronger. Diablo appeared when the call to the young man came to him, He flown many miles just to get to the call of this Witch. He had arrived late fall early winter. Diablo had come around November 25th. It was a cold windy Friday. He sat upon low hanging dead gnarly tree branch. Cawing he got Alexanders attention and flew to his shoulder no hesitation. The man seemed to accept what Diablo was doing there and who he was. Alexander had easily killed a Raven for him to stay in the physical world and he took on that Ravens form except with demonic red eyes.

Misc

Haunted

tumblr_ly65ihUw8o1qi63zko1_500.gif

Full Name:
Astaroth Bracht
Aliases/Nicknames: "Roth"
Arbiter of Silas Grimstone, Liaison(To all realms in which Silas does business.)
Preferred Name: Roth
Age/Date of Birth:?
Sex:Male
Sexual Orientation:Ambiguous, likely heterosexual.
Race: Semi-Magi(Very dilluted blood, similar to other denizens of magical realms of low birth)
Languages Spoken: Most, if not all(benefits of being an Arbiter)
Height:6'11
Weight:275lbs

Marks:Scars and disclored flesh cover his chest and arms.

Style: Biker/Brawler.

Personality:

Little ambition, lacks a conscious, no self-preservation instinct, believes violence is always necessary, enjoys when purebloods suffer.

Faithful/Loyal to associates/friends. Protective of his family. Honest to a fault. Always helps the common man/woman with their struggles if able. He believes in the goodness in everyone.

He believes the upper eschelon should be disbanded and that the current system of government is flawed fundamentally. He dreams of assisting Silas Grimstone in ushering in a new world where no child is punished for the circumstances of their birth or has to grow up poor because their last name isn't special. He isn't opposed to violence but understands a scalpel is more useful than a hammer sometimes.

Quirks:Is unable to find attachment to lovers, thus he sleeps with prostitutes for comfort. His temper is short when his sister is mentioned, but otherwise is kept in check.
Hobbies:Origami, Working out.
Likes: Old Literature, The works of Sun Tzu specifically. Meditation.
Dislikes: Clinginess in people, whiners, weaklings who think themselves strong.

Relationships

Arsenal:Carries various talismans, baubles, trinkets and totems on his person at all times and is imbued with a portion of The Grim's power.
Abilities: Trained in Boxing, Dirty Boxing, BJJ, Kyokushin Karate and Muay Thai.
Physical:Is in peak physical condition, he has the stamina of a boxer and the agility of a MMA fighter.
Mental:His resolve is akin to iron and his will-power is nigh indestructible. Manipulation could only occur through harm of his sister.

Fears:His sister dying or being mistreated. That the world will never change. That he will fail Silas in his duties and shame someone he respects immensely.

Astaroth was born to a very poor magi family in one of the more destitute slums that existed. Orphaned at a young age and responsible for both he and his sister, Amelia, he took on odd jobs and worked as a courier for various organizations. As he grew into a young man, he was conscripted into underground blood sport fights and made good money as a prize fighter, allowing him to support his sister even more.
Amelia was a jewel of beauty and kindness, the world, his world was richer for having her in it and her smile made all the wounds from fighting seem less painful. Though beauty comes at a cost and the cousin of a respected magi family came to have her as the object of his affection.
Though she rebuked and rebuffed his advances he was unyielding in his pursuit of her and even followed her home once. Astaroth threatened him but the young man whose name commanded respect shrugged it off. Astaroth wanted to rip him apart but it'd mean execution for him and possibly for his sister so he dismissed it.
One night during one of Astaroth's fights, his sister was taken from their home and no one 'saw' anything. Of course they'd been scared into silence, but it infuriated Astaroth none the less. The police wouldn't even assist him, it wasn't worth their time and he wasn't important enough.
A couple days later Amelia was found, bloodied, beaten and left like a pile of garbage outside of a local brothel. The owner and a few of the girls recognized her as Astaroth's sister and cleaned her up but she was mentally shattered, unable to speak and her eyes were glazed over permanently. Astaroth shattered three knuckles of his right hand as he beat a crater into the brick wall of the establishment after seeing his sister catatonic.
Once again he pursued the police but nothing would or could be done, there wasn't even a witness to the act but everyone knew who did it. He was so angry, he wanted that slimy rat with a good name to suffer for his crimes and be punished. He felt so powerless, so helpless, he couldn't even protect his little sister.
He would do anything, anything at all to see justice done, no matter the cost. Then as if a light bulb flicked on in his brain he remembered rumors. Rumors of a place where anything you desire could be acquired if you were willing to pay the price. "The Hollow" run by the only living cradle witch to date, Silas Grimstone. Astaroth proceeded to liquidate all he possessed and used all his fight money to find someone who possessed the special means through which one goes to "The Hollow.
An old shopkeeper on the far end of town offered it to him. A small gold coin, simple enough and plain in design, though it'd cost Astaroth everything to acquire it. The instructions were to toss it into the nearest body of water and he'd know what to do next. So he gathered his sister and guided her out of their city and to the outskirts where a peaceful lake resided.
He smiled down at his precious sister who remained catatonic and then tossed the coin into the water. As if in answer to a question, a doorway began to surface from the water and opened towards them, through the otherside was what appeared to be a nightclub with loud music and dozens of people dancing. Grasping Amelia's hand tightly, he dove into the doorway.
An hour later he was sitting across from a table far removed from the dancefloor as Silas Grimstone tapped his fingers along the edge of the table. "You desire for me to physically and mentally heal the child you brought with you...and acquire justice for the harm caused to her. These are things I can do, but my friend the real question is: What can you do for me?". He spoke with a plainess and simplicity, he was a businessman.
Astaroth told The Grim how he'd spent all the money and valuables he possessed on getting to "The Hollow" but would do anything he asked if it meant taking care of his sister and getting justice done. Astaroth and Silas sat in silence for a long while, he could tell Silas was thinking carefully on his words and then abruptly Silas rose and smiled, outstretching his right hand. "You will serve as my arbiter, an extension of my being. You will represent my interests in all realms, your sister will be treated as a permanent resident of my realm and untouchable to any, healed of her injuries. The man who wronged you was not a member of the main house but a cousin...thus I promise, justice will find him. If these terms do not suit you, I thank you for your time and wish you the best."
Astaroth did what any sane and angry man in his position would do, he shook The Grim's hand and accepted the only deal anyone would offer him. A week later the man who hurt Amelia so severely was found dead in his sleep, seemingly of natural causes it appeared to all examiners.

• Love
Full Name:

Connor William Faerwald

Aliases/Nicknames:

Caoimhe (Kee-Va) Faerwald

Title(s):

The Gambler, King of the Crossroads, Soul Stealer, The Collector

Preferred Name:

Mr. Faerwald

Age/Date of Birth:

134/October 4th

Sex:

Male/Female

Sexual Orientation:

PanSexual

Race:

Mage/Demon

Voice:
Connor's voice is soft and sophisticated, representing a sort of debonair yet stern presence. The depth and smooth tones often radiate a degree of authority and power, as though no matter what is happening around him, he is in control. His accent is reminiscent of an old Irish brogue, yet has developed over time into a more modern variety of an American Midwestern sound.

Caoimhe has a medium toned voice, often with sultry overtones and breathy whispers. She is usually fairly soft spoken, and doesn't raise her voice unless it's absolutely necessary. While the majority of the time she has a calm and composed demeanor, she has at times bubbles over into a rage spewing volcano of emotional outpouring.

Languages Spoken:

English, Gaelic, Latin, Fae, Draconian, Eldritch

Traveling Salesman, Gamemaster, Debt Collector, Musician

OXrFJ1-XcgnNHlBzBIYpsKEWOHWb2PVfJB26rCI2IjND8xeiqz8ddgNlLhbLg-90HU_Hkojy0mpJQxzCrBIRlH3P51JjFg-p9m-hfKDpzYUwPeN3v3tAzzlFJtYojCDtPgWgX2sL

A2GjxGF1GHJfOnFHT6YZydANrxMXOaDesNa0nzv-1EBELvYR_5gUSSH3gDunmy8gBoTTw-AoySp8UkX7oEZLc6kz_Vngrw1SZ4UiR1tZ79Ubq7P1yR0Wpu3BlrWGUrVEA0Fd7BD1

Eye Color:

Amber

Hair Color:

Brown

Height:

5'7"

Weight:

158 lbs.

Skin Tone:

Pale Caucasian

Style:

Usually wears suits, rarely wearing casual attire. Enjoys old things, carries around pocket watch with an intricate design etched into it.

Personality

Five Bad Traits:

Prideful
Wrathful
Untrusting
Vengeful
Lustful

Five Good Traits:

Honesty
Loyalty
Diligence
Passionate
Humorous

Ideals/beliefs:

Power comes at a price.
Lying is for cowards.
Never betray anyone.
Always uphold your end of a deal.
Everything has a price.

Hobbies:

Gambling
Cards
Magic

Relationships

None for Now

Strengths

Arsenal:

None

Abilities:

Conditional Reality Warping
Time Magic
Matter Warping
Animamancy
Demonic Powers

Physical:

Basic Self Defense

Mental:

Cleverness
Ingenuity
Counting Cards

Weaknesses

Fears:

Dying Alone
Aging
Losing His Power
Encountering his Father

Physical:

Average Strength
Not Combat Trained

Mental:

Arrogance
Most of his magic is limited to conditions

History

Connor was born the son of a once powerful witch, known for her ability to manipulate the fabric of space time. His father, on the other hand, was a criminal whom used magic for his own nefarious ends, and from the stories he heard throughout his life, a terrible demonic presence. Unfortunately, this caused both Connor and his mother a great many of issues. In fact, during his youth, his mother worked hard to aid the community to the best of her ability, trying to show everyone that just because someone made bad choices, it didn't necessarily define them. Magic was only harmful If used incorrectly.

As Connor grew up, his affinity for magic became apparent, and his hatred of his father had only grown more potent. More so, his decision to pursue a lifelong endeavor of aiding the community in his own way evolved into an unsurpassable passion. Of course, his desire to help people also comes from a desire to make himself more powerful. Part of this, and his fear of growing old came from watching his mother deteriorate. Her magic rebelled against her as she grew older and began to lose her sanity and her grip on reality. As she slowly withered, Connor swore to himself that he would never allow himself to lose himself the way his mother had.

Unfortunately, his desire to maintain control on his faculties, and, frankly, every part of his life, he has refrained from allowing himself to grow too attached to anyone. The last couple of decades have left him wanting, coming to the realization that an eternity alone would be empty.​

• Love
General

Full Name:

Aegeus

Aliases/Nicknames:

Achilles, Jason Smith

Title(s):

Protector of Greece, Gift of Prometheus

Preferred Name:

Jason Smith

Age/Date of Birth:

10,000+/Unknown (Celebrates on June 21st)

Sex:

Male

Sexual Orientation:

Heterosexual

Race:

Promethean (Created or Artificial Being)

Voice:

Jason's voice is low and authoritative, yet is typically fairly low in volume. He doesn't speak loudly unless he feels he has good reason to, or is angry. The fairly gruff sound to his voice is reminiscent of stones grinding together, creating a somehow soothing yet intriguing sound. When angry, the depth if his voice drops slightly, and can at times sound almost inhuman.

Languages Spoken:

Greek
Latin
English

Personal Bodyguard

Appearance

z3RxnLgN3-xbpXHiWtWv57FhJ5VlNMqNp1DmC-Ae3PsCjxo8BcPJBUNIVJChpeLp-nEtG3RtGheZ-KdjSN9IySWGhph9zOF7PANWmJYUa4rslSnUXef-TFfKjavLNm1FADGRveMI

Facial Structure:

Strong, Stern, Masculine, Stone-like Features.

Body Structure:

Broad, Muscled, Toned, Firm.

Eye Color:

Grey

Hair Color:

Dark Brown/Black

Height:

6'6"

Weight:

290 lbs.

Skin Tone:

Tanned (Grayish hue when "revealed")

Scars:

Scars on his face and several on his body. When revealed, scars resemble cracks in his body, several of these fissures appear on his body.

Tattoos:

None

Piercings:

None

Marks:

None

Style:

Wears whatever is comfortable. Occasionally dresses in a suit when guarding high profile clients.

Personality

Jason is stoic and quiet, generally choosing only to speak when necessary. He prefers quiet contemplation and solitude to conversing with people and social situations in general. However, he is respectful and polite to people who deserve it, at least in his eyes. A soldier from the moment of his existence, he strives to perform his duty at any cost, and always takes ever job as seriously as possible. Jason values loyalty and skill, seeing a possible use in virtually all people. In this regard, he is very unforgiving, and sees any sleight as an insult. He has never been known as the forgiving type.

Five Bad Traits:

Misunderstood
Disquiet (Causes living things worsening unease over time)
Anti-Social
Untrusting

Five Good Traits:

Perseverance
Understanding
Patience
Intelligence
Loyalty

Ideals/beliefs:

Protect What is Precious
Always Do Your Duty
Life is Fleeting
Great Decisions Require Time
Want is Irrelevant
Need is Not

Details:

Quirks:

Speaks Slowly
Protective
Solemn
Detests Failure

Hobbies:

Martial Arts
Tests of Strength
Competition
Reading
Writing

Quiet
Fighting
Reading
Music

Dislikes

Loudness
Crowds
Warfare
Magic

Relationships

Open

Strengths

Immense Strength
Immense Stamina
Immense Endurance

Arsenal:

Antique Gladius
Antique Spear
Antique Shield
Antique Armor

Abilities:

Physical:

Super-Human Strength
Super-Human Stamina
Super-Human Endurance
Near Immortality
Creation of Life (Other Prometheans)
The Divine Fire

Mental:

Immunity to Mind Affecting

Weaknesses

Fears:

Failure
Creating Another Abomination

Physical:

Somewhat Slow
Heavy

Mental:

Stubborn
Won't Surrender
Slow to Act in Many Cases
Won't Fight to Protect Himself

History:

Ancient Greece, a place and time known for its violence, fables, and deities of great power. Aegeus was born, or rather, created to serve as a protector of Greece. During a time of great war, a defender was needed, a warrior of great strength and skill to protect those who were faithful to the gods. So, one night, during an invasion of Athens, priests prayed to the gods to deliver them from danger, to save their temple, and repel the invaders. One of the statues in the room shook, its chest glowing brightly with a strange flame. In a short matter of moments, the statue came to life, shedding the stone and bronze to reveal a man. They named him Aegeus, a protector in name as well as form.

Along with the remaining soldiers, Aegeus quelled the invasion, killing dozens of men on his own. Afterward, he became a soldier for Athens, protecting the city. Over time, the city grew more prosperous, it's enemies incapable of defeating it's guardian. One day, however, we was defeated in battle, overwhelmed and outmatched. His body returned to stone, and he was buried in the earth, forgotten to time as the divine fire waned within his chest. Several times over the centuries, he was awoken, once followers of Athena were led to his burial site, and granted the boon of his protection. He was sent to battle again, this time under the name Achilles, a warrior of great skill that was said to be unbeatable in battle. This proved true for a long while, but the gods never allow a flame to burn too brightly for too long, and saw to it that he was again defeated. As he lie dying on the battlefield, blood oozing from his wounds, the divine fire again diminished, and his body returned to stone, to be buried again.

It was many years later that he was discovered by an archeologist, and given to a museum as a charitable donation. Mages discovered the divine fire within him, and were fascinated by the discovery of a magical conduit they didn't recognize or understand. Through a significantly overplanned caper, the statue was stolen, and studied for years. It was completely by accident that the divine flame responded to an experiment, and he again awakened. He was given the name Jason, after one of the most renowned mortals of Greek history, and a generic mortal name in some vain attempt to help him fit in with the mortals. Upon his revival, his story was told, and he was given a position based upon his prior experience as a guardian. While he sees it as a mundane and almost pointless existence, he couldn't deny the thrill of being able move again.​

• Love
General

Full Name:
Sephiria Anastasia Luna Petrova

Aliases/Nicknames:
Red, Mama, Madam Red, Ana, Seph, Luna

Title(s):
Red Rose Witch, Mother of Magic, Potent Inc. CEO

Preferred Name:
Sephiria (formal) Seph (informal) or Luna (used as endearment)

Age/Date of Birth:
270, March 6, 1748

Sex:
Female

Sexual Orientation:
Straight

Race:
Magi

Voice: CORNELIA LI BRITANNIA (english)

Languages Spoken:
Way to many most of which are Ancient languages.

Head of Rose Witch Coven, Owner of Potent Inc.

Appearance
w2QT2KdGLjvM8MiI3vLgxuYSGxX_X_ibss8M-3vUOf6VVKfNvuCUT8SzTij5VrFH3pWZEgAIY3bR7G-lfQRGkBCcSfdo0-DkJh4PPXd0OyLzX_IrxPHWjjxu4XfYQKibGPwQx4LG

Body Structure:
She tall, curvy and rather fit.

Height:
5 foot 7 inches

Weight:

Piercings:
She has her ears pierced in many places.

Style:

Sexy, sophisticated, or chic all mixed with a rockers flare of a leather jacket. She usually wears what's seen in the photo but with stretchy form fitting black pants and heeled combat boots.

Personality

Five Bad Traits:
Temperamental,Demanding,Stubborn, Sarcastic,

Five Good Traits:
Intelligent,Innovated,Passionate,Loving

Ideals/beliefs:
You don't meet people by accident. They cross your path for a reason.

Theme Song: Enchantrass

Hobbies:
Late night walks in gardens, making potions, poison and spells, cooking, martial arts

Sweets,Night,Concocting Poisons/positions/spells, Trying out new spells and potions on others, Music, wine, poker, parties

Dislikes:
Bitter tastes, Toads, Being annoyed, People not doing as told, Delinquents, pests, being called grandma or old, bad manners,
Relationships
White Rose: Son

Purple Rose: Granddaughter

Black Rose: Granddaughter

Strengths

Arsenal:
A long black titanium scepter/staff with a large, diamond gem crescent moon on top. A small chain dangles from it with a gem near the bottom. It's a little taller then her and when she isn't using it she has it shrunk into a pendant for a necklace. It helps with casting spells and can take away others powers though not permanently just as long as she feels like keeping it stored. It also serves as a dimension jumper and holds a lot of her magical energy.

Ye0_p7E0FEuH0toPFBmw2BPwGsgDzJJtg9twSxyzvqjQeFcVo_o8947YlCqnD0b45Y2y10jD7QFVyUlrrjqtrFwXEzRX4n5Zg035c0_33lEQFcjxFReuFnyvNEf6aH3-XUSWosI7

Abilities:
+ Magic
The Red Rose Witch is a conduit of magic itself. They are able to manipulate pure magic, create magic constructs, and have pure magic based attacks. They primarily use this to excel in spells and potions. Due to this each Red Rose is automatically given the title "Mother of Magic", and all reincarnations have been strictly female.

1. Semi Magical Energy Manipulation (transformation, magic negation, magical energy storage, magical energy absorption, levitation, magical energy bestowal, Ect.)
2. Magic Attacks
3. Magic Combat
4. Potion Creation
5. Spell Casting (and anything listed under it.)
6. Magic Detection
7. Personal Domain
(Can create their own space, but cannot create with in said space. If they created a space and wished to fill it with trees, buildings, and people, they would have to bring already existing subjects from another existing dimension with them.)

+ Signature Spell
"Transcendence"
The Red Rose Witch absorbs the magic surrounding her infinitely, turning her into a creature that stands nearly equal to the Blue Rose Witch (or any other god-like creature). She becomes pure magic, and can use this state to boost the magical ability of her fellow witches, or drain them of their magic either temporarily or permanently. This state is very dangerous, and if she remains in this form for too long her physical body will disintegrate, and she will physically cease to exist. If this happens, she will remain trapped as magical energy until her soul is ready to be reincarnated into the next Red Rose Witch. There are no counters for this spell, but it is possible for the Blue Rose Witch to piece her back together if he can separate her magical essence from the universe's

Physical:
Flexibility and is a master in several martial art styles. She's also pretty light on her feet making her move faster. She excels in fighting with melee weapons.

Mental:
She's a quick thinker and problem solver.

Weaknesses

Fears:
Ruining everything she's worked hard for.
Being unable to mend those bad relationships she has with her family. Drowning and ending up with nothing again.

Physical:
Strength in general. She can't really pick up and carry something heavier than 60 pounds without having to set it down every once in a while.

Mental:
She tends to have conflicts with herself at times. Where she will think a certain way and then wonder why when it's not like her. Due to her attunement with magic her past lives tend to bleed with her current reality, though this seems to happen in an extreme or intense environment.
History:
Growing up Sephiria had to work hard for her family. Her father was was addicted to gambling and was dubbed by her mother “The world's unluckiest man" for how much he lost. His habits easily put the family in a debut that would never be paid off. Her mother worked in every way she knew including a brothel. One day her father vanishes of the face of the earth and was never seen again. And in honesty no one ever cared either, figuring someone came for him to collect. Eventually Seph’s mom died of illness, and she was left to fend for herself along with pay off her father's debut. The young girl found herself struggling to get by doing all sorts of jobs, some of which she'd never speak of. Her jobs ranged from servant to even working in a brothel much like her mother. Sephiria had a set of twins who she had given up simply because she wanted a better life for them. At the time she could barely feed herself let alone them. This saddened her but later she'd help a couple by being their surrogate.

One day a servant of the Petrova manor found her working at a local cafe and suggest she work for Petrova Manor. From then she end up working their. Not long she meets Xavier and Silas. She finds both men charming but she wasn’t exactly pining for either of them but the two were for her. Her love for Silas escalated quickly and the two had a child. However it ended as a miscarriage before anyone, including him, knew. Silas disappeared from her life. And her love for Xavier started to bloom afterwards when he was trying to woo her. She remembered fondly their first date. He took her to the beach for a night stroll. Though her feelings for either man didn't come until after she was drawn to the Rose Witch rose bush deep within the Petrova manor.

After the realization of being a rose witch Sephiria soon goes into Red's Library, a dimension made by the original Red Rose Witch. Inside this library holds all the research for spells and potions made by previous Red Witches and many other. It was basically the archive of all magic. With this information she starts up Potent Inc, a business that would soon be scattered to the dimensions making her billions of dollars.

Sephiria’s relationship with Xavier was like any other, the two would fight but nothing real serious. At least not until their only child together was born. At first she was terrified that her child had been marked with La Rosa seal, but would love him all the same. However the same could not be said about Xavier. Xavier placed a magic sealing seal on her child and she was not all for that. She agreed that while he was a baby to control the power which the child could not. However once he turned 3 the seal was not taken off or even slightly taken away. This would soon turn into the main reason behind the two fighting. While their son was a child the two would often have huge disagreements about him and Sephiria would not stand for it. However as years past she grew tired of all the fighting and Xavier rewrote their sons memories so he wouldn't remember the two fighting. However this was yet another thing Sephiria did not agree to or know about until later when he died.

Reactions: Esmeray and Dante
- CS: Alphonse Rex Montgomery -

6801QeKn9wSFJDLWG3h_k0z7f_lgEcJmDk-7DIQ3f4WcG2_-1_avGb34PWVOH71DHoU6notVLVYrTKsr2cPk0EKgXZRS29BhNTq7EAy8e0GSYBgB7XELtflFILHJ2FxUZoMLCUXK

General

Full Name: Alphonse Rex Montgomery

Aliases/Nicknames: Al, Rex, Monty, etc.

Title(s): Familiar of Pink Rose Magi , “The Crimson Shadow”

Preferred Name: Alphonse, although he doesn’t mind being called otherwise by his charge.

Date of Birth: January 13, 1872

Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Race: Spirit (Pomeranian Vessel)

Voice: There’s a constant nails-on-chalkboard undertone to the bubbling tone of the young man.

Languages Spoken: English, French, Dog.

Appearance

Facial Structure: Much to his chagrin, Alphonse’s face is more childlike than he would wish, with dimples on both sides, accented by round cheeks, a slightly rosy complexion, and long eyelashes framing hues of jade.

Body Structure: Small and lean, Alphonse has more of a dexterity built into him than pure muscle. Of course, the fact that he HAS muscle is enough to prove his strength in combat, usually.

Eye Color: Jade Green
Hair Color: Blonde with intermittent red undertones.

Height: 5’4
Weight: 145 lbs.

Skin Tone: Just barely tanned enough to not be called pasty, Alphonse is very pale, however warm undertones give a beach-esque color to his skin, and his face carries a subtle rose blush that can quickly intensify should the situation require it so.

Scars: Wrapping around the lower portion of his neck, a smooth line of scarred tissue digs into the skin, a pale pink in color. Usually this scar is (for the most part) hidden by his collared shirts.

Tattoos: There is a small paw-print directly over his heart while in human form.
Piercings: None.
Marks: None.

Style:
Being born in the late 1800s, Alphonse finds it more comfortable to dress formally than informally-- however he has taken to more contemporary versions of the word, as Victorian-era clothing usually isn't the most comfortable, not to mention the price tag on it!

As such, it's common to find him in a simple button up shirt (long sleeved, usually) with a grey vest, and trousers that are tucked neatly into a pair of black knee-high leather boots. To accent, some sort of tie is worn haphazardly, adding a slight sense of casual to an otherwise semi-formal outfit.

Personality

Synopsis: A prideful battle Pomeranian who is also a bundle of fluffy energy.

Five Good Traits:
Loyalty- As the saying goes, a dog is a man's best friend. So, it's not too surprising that loyalty would be one of the key features of Alphonse’s personality.

Positivity- Technically you could consider the bright outlook on life as simply being loyal to a state of wellbeing, however in its simplest form it is just making life more fun to live.

Honorability- Having a moral code is important--even if it can be skewed from time to time. As such, Alphonse makes sure to uphold all of his promises that he has made--whether good or bad in nature.

Intuitive- Overall, large explanations and appeals to logic don't do the most fantastic job in persuading Alphonse in any aspect. Rather, he goes with his instincts-- a gut feeling that holds no conscious reasoning.

Bravery- Despite having fears and concerns, Alphonse attempts to overcome them in any and every way possible when the situation calls for it.

Five Bad Traits:
Hyperactivity- Quite frankly, Alphonse can't stay still. He's always moving (and when not moving, he's fidgeting) in some way or another, and it takes intense focus to remain completely still.

Prideful- Alphonse prides himself on his loyalty and dedication to his charge. As such, he takes any insults against his relationship or his charge with the utmost seriousness--and has in the past seriously injured strangers over an insensitive comment aimed towards his charge.

Gullibility- Apart from the extreme trust towards his charge, a lack of engagement with a variety of people leads Alphonse to believe that nearly all people mean what they say-- resulting in an easily tricked personality.

Resentfulness- Once angered, Alphonse can easily carry resent towards whoever the original prosecutor was-- and as such holds grudges.

Bloodlust- When Alphonse gets into an actual fight, there's a 100% probability he will be out for blood. Call it what you will, the fact remains that he is ruthless whilst in combat.

Ideals/Beliefs:
Before all else, Alphonse’s charge will come first.

Details:

• Alphonse cares about his appearance a bit more than most. Whether that's because he believes it can be interpreted as a representation of his charge, or an eternal influence from his childhood-- the fact remains that it is a concern for him.
  • Alphonse is aware of the contradictions he carries in personality, in fact it is something he dwells on multiple times-- especially when these conflicts hinder his abilities in combat.

Quirks:
  • When in animal form, he likes to hop around a lot when overfilled with any sort of emotion. Vibrating off the ground with joy, or snapping with every step, it's a very lively jaunt.
  • No matter what form, Alphonse has the tendency to squeak like a dog toy whenever caught off-guard.

Hobbies:
Wandering- A sense for adventure leads to a sense of curiosity in Alphonse’s surroundings. As such, when not trailing near his charge, it's common to find the spirit exploring some newfound nook or cranny.

Training- Running, Sparring, Sit-ups...you name it, Alphonse probably has done it at one point or another. After all, he has to burn off that excessive energy somehow-- so why not let it be productive?

Meat- Pomeranians need a proper diet of nutrition and protein, and where best to get that then from the carnivorous diet? As such, the sight of meat alone makes Alphonse’s mouth water, let alone the smell and texture of it.

Adventure- It's almost romanticized, the idea of a true adventure. However, traveling around and seeing things never seen before fascinates the blonde.

Battle- Despite his obvious disadvantages, Alphonse could ask for nothing more than something (or someone) to sink his teeth into whenever he gets really riled up. Otherwise, play fights or sparring is great too.

Dislikes:
Vegetables- They aren't meat, they're gross plant babies and stuff. It's green mash that makes Alphonse want to throw up when digesting it.

Mud- It gets in the clothes, stains it all up, and then sooner or later you find out that you can't move because what once was soft mud is starting to dry on your clothes, making them stiff!

Scholarly Stuff- If it isn't dumbed down to a simple level, then it's probably not important enough for the blonde to have to sit through it all!

Relationships

Celeste Eijo Divine Grace IV / Charge - While he is extremely loyal and carries a certain fondness for his charge, Alphonse is often frustrated by the fact that Celeste doesn’t confide in his familiar when something troubles him. However, it is exhilarating to spar with him, so at least there’s that.

Lucius Petrova / WIP - . . .

Sephiria Petrova / Friendly Acquaintance - For Alphonse, Sephiria is a powerful woman-- one that he would graciously drink tea and engage in small talk with. In other words, she isn't necessarily a trustworthy person, but subsequently is also somebody he wouldn't deprive of certain information.

Etcetera - …?

Strengths

Arsenal:
Animal Form: Claws, Teeth.
Human Form: A large dagger sheathed to his left hip.

Abilities:
Fangs of Chi: Using the small bit of chi magic granted to him, Alphonse creates a second set of fangs to sink into his enemies.

Physical:
Strength- All that training pays off, you know? Despite not growing any excessive muscle mass, the pup can easily endure lifting reasonably-heavy objects, not to mention he can pack a mean punch if need be.

Mental:
Determination- If he has his mind set on it, most likely Alphonse will see it completed, no matter the task.

Weaknesses

Fears:
Thunderstorms- It's a loud noise coming from the sky! So what if it can't hurt him, the fact remains that the SKY is screaming.

Disappearance- After becoming a spirit, Alphonse came to the realization that being in the physical plane is as close to a sense of belonging as he would get. Along with that notion, having somebody by his side the entire time doesn't necessarily come off as a bad thing, so he should try his best to keep them happy for as long as possible.

Physical:
Height- Being small sucks! Especially when all the other familiars make fun at you for it...Plus, stubby legs make for ten times harder work at keeping pace with everybody else!

Mental:
Obsession- There is an instinct that accumulates all of the blonde’s loyalty and dedication to his charge, and that is a strong belief that for as much freedom that he is allowed, just the same amount of himself is he to give to protect and serve his master in any way possible. To some extent this is a good thing, but often times it comes down to a matter of self-sacrifice, if need be.

Gullibility- As a familiar, it's usual for Alphonse to wander close to his charge. However, as he absolutely hates standing still, there are times when he wants to go on adventures! As such, a lack of experience with others apart from his charge lead to a woefully trusting spirit.

History

I: Alphonse Rex Montgomery was an only child of two middle-classed citizens who lived in the outskirts of London during the reign of the beloved Queen Victoria. A reckless child, it was standard for him to get into fights with children his age over the stupidest of things. Apart from that fact though, you could say he lived a normal life.

Although not too strong in the academic department, Alphonse had ambitions and dreams to become a royal guardsmen. He had discovered friends who carried similar dreams, and together they trained to someday fulfill said dreams.

However, 19 years into his life, Alphonse Rex Montgomery was accused and found guilty for the attempted murder of a noble who he had never spoken to before, and as such was hanged for his crimes-- while his so-called friends did nothing to stop the event from happening.

II: Call it what you wish, Alphonse had underwent a series of changes after realizing that he had indeed died. Two decades later, he became the familiar of a silver-tongued mortal who promised revenge against those who wronged him, in exchange for his services.

Agreeing, Alphonse worked under this mortal-- who trained and tricked the spirit into the art of murder. Once the people who had framed him were dead, the deal was completed, and he separated from the mortal.

Throughout the years, Alphonse grew a slight reputation amongst witches of being a spirit “capable of strong violence” (to the point where some started to label him as “The Crimson Shadow”), and as such was usually made deals of assassination, training, or anything similar. During this time, he started to develop his own code of morals and ethics, despite it being skewed due to the occasional murder or similar activity.

III: Once, Alphonse had come across a dojo in passing-- noticing a young woman training with a form of magic he rarely came across. Intrigued, he decided to observe the woman for a period of time-- eventually discovering a name for this enigma: Eleanora Von Frei. Curious, he decided to approach her-- and soon enough was bonded to her as a familiar.

During the course of Eleanora’s life, Alphonse learned about the existence of the Rose Magi-- even having the opportunity to meet some of the previous generation of Roses in person. Over the course of time, the familiar watched as the Von Frei surname was soon replaced by Divine Grace; and soon enough he found himself beside a dying charge, bedridden with old age. A dying wish of hers was for him to be passed down to the next generation, to which Alphonse responded by pledging his loyalty to not only Eleanora--but all future reincarnations of the Pink Rose Magi. Soon enough, she died, and her wish was granted as not soon after a baby with rose hair and golden eyes smiled upon the world.

Alphonse observed as his new charge was raised-- often being roped into babysitting the child by other members of the family. With fondness, the spirit attempted to help the boy master his abilities-- commonly quoting his observations on how Eleanora used her powers as an example. Over the years, he was akin to a second shadow of the new Pink Rose, content with giving the boy some space from time to time (so long as Alphonse knew where he was, that is).

Misc.

bWCcNodnQlSesn3nhqW43gwgrhZT5LmLjdqGQIOPMtiph07d7OGBVbd_73OJs5q1Bc1yb0Z-KKMYzNPzy69UkqRUSC3N31ADoLKZ6XJl09SyBDioYFSfCxciq0htmpQkJA54vO5H

Animal Height: 1 ft.
Animal Weight: 6.5 lbs.

Hex Color Code: #ffc100

Theme Song:

Fun Facts:
~ If you manage to dye his hair, the color transfers into the color of his animal form’s fur.

Last edited by a moderator:
General

Full Name: Liang Kai Wen

Nickname: Kai

Title(s): King of Birds

Preferred Name: Kai Wen

Age/Date of Birth: Looks 21, The start of the first civilization

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Race: Fenghuang

Voice: His voice is silvery and plummy. Clear and pleasant but some might say he sounds like a snob.

Languages Spoken: Mandarin and all its dialects. English, Draconic, Celestial, Druidic and the elements.

Appearance

Facial Structure: Kai could be mistaken as a woman if seen from afar. The colour of his eyes is black but it glimmers softly if he is under the sun. He is fair and has feminine eyebrows.

Body Structure: He is well built but his shoulders are not as broad as the average male. He is average in height.

Eye Color: Black

Hair Color: Black

Height: 174.7

Weight: 57 kg

Scars: N/A

Style: Likes to wear formal clothing, suits, Hanfu(Ancient Chinese wear), or T-Shirt, Bomber jacket and jeans with black sneakers.

Personality

Five Bad Traits: Overprotective, Jealous, Arrogant, Prideful, Stubborn

Five Good Traits: Tenacious, Loyal, Faithful, Honourable, Confident

Ideals/beliefs: Oaths are to be kept to the death and oath breakers are to be executed.

Details: Kai fiercely believes in promises, oath, and goodwill. Promises must be kept, Oath must be fulfilled and Good will must be returned.

Quirks: He is annoyed by pixies. Also, he likes feeding birds always carrying bird feed.

Hobbies: Standing by his master’s side. Feeding fishes and birds at lakes and parks. Watching the sun rise.

Likes: Partaking in the bounties of a harvest, birds, fishes, Master, the sun, Wine, flying, Marriage

Dislikes: Liars, thieves, broken oath and promises, Master’s enemies, arrows, divorces

Relationships

Terranova Alana Dellacux: Familiar

Strengths

Arsenal: N/A

Abilities:

His connection to the celestial bodies (Planets, Sky, Sun, Moon, Wind, Earth) allows him to channel one at a time to call upon them for protection or attacks.

Aside from that just his radiance shields his charge and himself from minor mental or physical assaults.

Physical: He is surprisingly nimble and fast. However, he doesn’t like fighting close-quarters.

Mental: It takes a considerable event to cause him to get distracted.

Weaknesses

Fears: He fears to be unable to complete his oath or keep his promises. As well as, causing harm or failing his master. His deepest fear would be once again left without a purpose.

Physical: A few good hits are all that is needed to bring him down.

Mental: Calling the celestial bodies causes major fatigue and may take a few days to require a few channels.

History

Kai was created, born of human wishes and will. He flies over lands granting blessings, love, virtue, and compassion throughout the all the known and unknown land. He did so for millenniums. However, humans and their fear of the unknown were too much even compassion was overruled by their emotions. With the death and war, he feels that he had failed his mission to bring about peace and prosperity. All over people would kill and lie. Husbands and wives would be unfaithful to each other. Doubts overtake him. However, giving up was not in his nature and he tried and tried. Anger, hatred, and sorrow. None could be reasoned with.

One day he just couldn’t take it anymore “Why should I help those that turn away my gifts!?” He roared towards the heavens. Next thing he knew, he was resting in near a lake with swans just idly swimming through the lake while some hunted for fish. He had lost his purpose and therefore his wings. He would stay in this lake and watch over the forest until he regains his sense of self. Resting until he would be called again. Time passes and a witch entered his domain, he would be reawakened with purpose renewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.