Sigh... okay, I'll give it a shot, but be warned, I am horrific at writing males. This could get ugly, folks.
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
Here is a link to the discord, Vio has asked me to ask you to join. At the moment she is having trouble replying on Iwaku via phone and it would be easier to ask questions and the such on discord.

I also asked her if I could make a suggestion to you. Though firstly may I ask why writing a male is difficult for you? I may can give tips and pointers.

As for my suggestion I asked her if you could play as a male who is trans, so you essentially could play him how you would a female. The only thing Vio asks is if you go that route you will have to play that well and include the struggles of the life of a trans person. Though this is solely a suggestion from me since you mentioned you have troubles playing males. And if you want to go this route I can also help since I am under the trans umbrella.

I'm in if their is still room. ^-^

I'd like to play White Rose or Red.

Last edited:
I'm in if their is still room. ^-^

I'd like to play White Rose or Red.
There is room :) also you can join the discord, it is much easier to reach Vio there and others are in there as well so you can get to know your fellow players.

Also the White Rose Witch is taken but I do believe Red is available.

Just putting it out there, Orange Rose (My character Terra) does not have a Familiar yet.

The Chartreuse Rose Witch is available for anyone who wants to play that role.

Last edited:
Ah, it seems all the female roles are taken ^^; but I am deeply interested in this RP thus I am willing to broaden my horizons and roleplay as a male. Although, I am not good at it, I am willing to try xD

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
Ah, it seems all the female roles are taken ^^; but I am deeply interested in this RP thus I am willing to broaden my horizons and roleplay as a male. Although, I am not good at it, I am willing to try xD
If you need any tips I can always help. I have played a lot of characters throughout my years as a writer and roleplayer.

If you'd like you can join the discord we have for the RP. It is much easier to reach Vio there. Plus you can see all our shenanigans.

Did you have a role in mind?

>.> Not sure if Vio has updated the information yet or not.

DANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I missed you! I hope you don't mind playing a male. ; w ; We just have so many females already. ; w ;

If you need any help with anything just let us know. I've been playing males for a loooooong time. It's really no different than females, you'd just have different parts really. Anyways, please join the discord server so we can talk about things! It is where you can get the quickest response out of me.

If you need any tips I can always help. I have played a lot of characters throughout my years as a writer and roleplayer.

If you'd like you can join the discord we have for the RP. It is much easier to reach Vio there. Plus you can see all our shenanigans.

Did you have a role in mind?

>.> Not sure if Vio has updated the information yet or not.

to be honest, I currently have no role in mind but I'm sure I can figure something out. And thank you! I'm sure I will need a lit of help ^^;
DANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I missed you! I hope you don't mind playing a male. ; w ; We just have so many females already. ; w ;

If you need any help with anything just let us know. I've been playing males for a loooooong time. It's really no different than females, you'd just have different parts really. Anyways, please join the discord server so we can talk about things! It is where you can get the quickest response out of me.
Awwwwww you remembered me lol I missed you too Vio! And I don't mind. It would be nice to try something new ^^

I'd like to join the discord server. Could you please send me an invite? I tried clicking the link from the earlier post but it seems the invitation has expired ^^;

to be honest, I currently have no role in mind but I'm sure I can figure something out. And thank you! I'm sure I will need a lit of help ^^;

Awwwwww you remembered me lol I missed you too Vio! And I don't mind. It would be nice to try something new ^^

I'd like to join the discord server. Could you please send me an invite? I tried clicking the link from the earlier post but it seems the invitation has expired ^^;

That's weird, the link was set to never expire. LOL
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

I’ll be showing some interest towards this. I haven’t given it a proper read through yet but I shall do so when I get home from work tonight. I skimmed this before recently but wanted to get around to fully looking this up.

Aside from personal interest, @DANAsaur may have had a small hand in tipping that scale xP

I’ll be showing some interest towards this. I haven’t given it a proper read through yet but I shall do so when I get home from work tonight. I skimmed this before recently but wanted to get around to fully looking this up.

Aside from personal interest, @DANAsaur may have had a small hand in tipping that scale xP

Hey there! We could always use more players! Stop on by the discord chat and get to know everyone when you get the chance. I hope to be working with you in the future. <3

We are still accepting new players!!!

I’ll be giving this a proper read when I get to a computer since most of your information is squashed in a box on mobile, but this idea is defiantly nice and I’d be willing to fill a role that you need, or multiple roles if I’m allowed more than one character.

I’ll be giving this a proper read when I get to a computer since most of your information is squashed in a box on mobile, but this idea is defiantly nice and I’d be willing to fill a role that you need, or multiple roles if I’m allowed more than one character.

Take your time reading through every thing. There is a lot of information to sift through. If you need any help or have any questions please let me know. Thank you for expressing interest. As of right now I think all of the roles that I’ve made have been filled, so I encourage anyone who joins now to sort of make their own role. All I ask is that the character has enough going for it to bring something new to the IC and our cast. When you can please come on and join us in our discord server! It will act as our OOC and it’ll make you feel a lot more involved with all the other players. Plus it is the quickest way to hear from me. :)

I'm interested in joining. I have some supernatural characters in mind, and I'm thinking about the Antagonist as well

Reactions: Esmeray
I'm interested in joining. I have some supernatural characters in mind, and I'm thinking about the Antagonist as well

I always welcome more antagonists! Feel free to stop on in our discord server so we can discuss the ideas you might have. :)